Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) (96276 Views)

Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady / Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes / Girl born with an Arabic inscription in Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by Iseoluwani: 9:14pm On Apr 03, 2017
dessz:
as u see the baby eye, I am vexing for my parents, why una no give me that kind eye angry I kon black eye, grin pupils black, cornea black wtf cheesy

And black brain angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by Acekidc4(m): 9:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
darioNaharis:
Very cute kiss

Nigerians never appreciate good things. They castigate someone born with blue eyes, yet same them will admire it in foreign movies and even go as far as purchasing coloured lenses angry

Her eyes look like that 'Who Wants to Be A Millionaire" symbol . Still so cute

God Bless u for this Comment!!
I Love Blue eyeballs
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by Mavor: 9:43pm On Apr 03, 2017
so blue eyes are special because black people need to stop self hating. be proud of what you havke. blac, brown, blue, green, even red sef!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by Adaezemum(f): 9:45pm On Apr 03, 2017
she is cute.
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by Achile1515: 9:46pm On Apr 03, 2017
Mean while, meet the pride of Igala

Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 03, 2017
am having a brown eyes, my dad own looks greyish. and I love it
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by optional1(f): 9:51pm On Apr 03, 2017
dacovajnr:
Don't worry you'll end up with me..Negotiation yaff enter concluding level kiss

lol

i dy wait
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by KingGBsky(m): 10:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
ibson99:
scary eyes. you sure she aint marine spirit

see this one!
and if its a white man that has it you will be tripping calling it beautiful.
Black man slavery mentality.
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by KingGBsky(m): 10:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
That kid got the cutest eyes ever seen on a black body.
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by SNOWCREAM(m): 10:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
optional1:

lol

i dy wait
what are you waiting for? undecided women like to wait to see if they get juicier offer, If you see a patient lady, wey no dey too require attention, or wey una suppose dn marry but she no dey disturb you, fear her undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by optional1(f): 10:10pm On Apr 03, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
what are you waiting for? undecided women like to wait to see if they get juicier offer, If you see a patient lady, wey no dey too require attention, or wey una suppose dn marry but she no dey disturb you, fear her undecided

lolz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by ryom(m): 10:10pm On Apr 03, 2017
Could be natural harmless mutation, but there is a condition known as Osteogenesis Imperfecta that is genetic and can be serious, the family need to be sure it's not that.
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 03, 2017
evmandy:

My dear, pple like me buy o...... So beautiful. Wish I was born with those eyes goh!
honestly
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by DONOCHAS(m): 10:13pm On Apr 03, 2017
Lovely eyes
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 03, 2017
Stigma? I love her eyes
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by kerryjossy(f): 10:17pm On Apr 03, 2017
kevinberry:
so you mean a male child with blue eyes is not perfect...

In this age and time,you are discriminating someone solely because of their gender...

People like you should relocate into your village forest where your archaic and uneducated self will be welcome with open arms

I actually wrote that for people like u to quote me. U cant suprise the likes of us.
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by Kingbusssy(m): 10:24pm On Apr 03, 2017
darioNaharis:
Very cute kiss

Nigerians never appreciate good things. They castigate someone born with blue eyes, yet same them will admire it in foreign movies and even go as far as purchasing coloured lenses angry

Her eyes look like that 'Who Wants to Be A Millionaire" symbol . Still so cute

True talk my guy
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
Wow!!

This is cuteness overload kiss kiss..
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 10:37pm On Apr 03, 2017
[quote author=TinaAnita post=55235934][/quote]
cry me an ocean

#nxtplz
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by cooljoe(m): 10:51pm On Apr 03, 2017
lemme not lie. d tin is a tad scary
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by Igbopikin112: 11:37pm On Apr 03, 2017
Thaz what happens when you live in a local area...

Ah was born with Blue Eyes and I have never faced stigmatization, NOT ONCE!

If anything, I get constant admiration from people....especially the girlssss... wink wink wink
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by Karence(f): 11:50pm On Apr 03, 2017
My grandmother had green eyes n I wish I inherited it from her but I didn't cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 11:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
Nothing sexy for body pass make person get blue eye. God bless that girl.
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by girl4rmspace(f): 11:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
Tedassie:

its an african mentality in gen'

Albinos were exclusively used for money rituals in Tanzania and some other countries like that...(don't know if its been curbed)...if that isn't superstition,i wonder what is

i know right... What's funny is when i travel abroad, i see people with ''multi colored'' eyes walking with their heads up high, and that's like the worst kinda eyes to have. Yet there is no discrimination.

If those kinda people were here in africa..especially naija, they wont even have the courage to go out.....because people will look at them like they are some kinda monster.

We are way too backwards for my liking. Wrong part of the world for me. Lol
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by davidif: 12:36am On Apr 04, 2017
Yay!!! Those things are scary.
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by MarkGeraldo(m): 1:07am On Apr 04, 2017
Haters will be like "She'll be seeing in blue vision, Its therefore witchcraft mixed with Edo winch association agency (EWAA)
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 1:16am On Apr 04, 2017
girl4rmspace:

i know right... What's funny is when i travel abroad, i see people with ''multi colored'' eyes walking with their heads up high, and that's like the worst kinda eyes to have. Yet there is no discrimination.

If those kinda people were here in africa..especially naija, they wont even have the courage to go out.....because people will look at them like they are some kinda monster.

We are way too backwards for my liking. Wrong part of the world for me. Lol
Lol @bolded

I suppose you meant those with Heterochromia iridis(i.e an individual having two different colour of iris)...but i bet if such people were of 'caucasoid' origin and perhaps resided in one subsaharan country like dah,the oddity in the looks may be overlooked.
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by freshkik(m): 6:53am On Apr 04, 2017
luminouz:

Nice!!! The one with brown n blue has a condition called Hererochromia!!!!! But lovely gehs I tell u
Perfect imperfection
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by gozzlin: 7:04am On Apr 04, 2017
ShakurM:
Move to Lagos pls. Fine baby kiss

Move to Lagos for what? undecided
If you don't know what to type simply walk out of the thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man / Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife / Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.