Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,459 members, 7,830,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct (25583 Views)

Yahaya Bello: Obaseki’s Exit Is Painful But APC Will Reclaim Edo / Buhari’s Exit In 2023 Will Reduce Tribalism / The President's Comment Can Be Twisted But Truth Is Sacrosanct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by Goke7: 2:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Its not about hypocrisy, it's about Nigeria

Oh no it's about your pocket and your stomach sir, we can't be deceived again by your noise
Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:30pm On Apr 04, 2017
Goke7:

Oh no it's about your pocket and your stomach sir, we can't be deceived again by your noise
sometimes some of you speak irrationally.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by Abagworo(m): 3:16pm On Apr 04, 2017
I wonder why PDP supporters are so out of touch with the masses that they believe their view is that of the neutral grassroots. 2019 Buhari continues. The only thing that can stop him is if he decides not to run.

5 Likes

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by Justuceleague2: 3:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
grin lol
TonyeBarcanista:

Did you see any receipt? Can you call for a receipt please? How do you sleep at night my brother?

Whether he spent the 20million as claimed or the £20m as alleged, the point is that such lifestyle can't be sustained at the. expense of the country. you talked about his salary, how much is his salary? What is his legitimate income? Did he even say he is spending from his salary?

You even compare his act to Oduah, but you forgot that some of us called for her sack from government. If we did, then it is a justification for us to call for Buhari's exit.
Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by Sweetle(f): 3:32pm On Apr 04, 2017
Mynd44:

Again, I said it will be decided by Nigerians that elected him there in the first place. As far back as 2015, a lot of us knew Nigeria was headed for stormy waters and as long as I am seeing, this present administration has its own faults but it has been on the avergae satisfactory.

Boko Haram has been beaten back and Nigeria is gradually coming out of the recession. Perhaps you forgot that just two years ago, we were paying salaries with loans but not again and for the first time in +3 years our foreign reserves is actually growing.

You can chose to look at primary stats (yeah myopia is real) or look at secondary figures.

As long as you can come here to talk about removing someone who has become a lesson other countires want to learn from about terrorism and has stopped us from going the path of Venezuela, ilaugh

Remember I told you this same thing in 2015 when you went all Buhari will lose?

The fulani herdsmen have taken over from boko haram so net output is infact less than zero.

boko haram limited their activities to the north but the demonic herdsmen are all over the country killing, raping, maiming and sacking communities.

cc Tonyebarcanista

6 Likes

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by Sweetle(f): 3:34pm On Apr 04, 2017
Abagworo:
I wonder why PDP supporters are so out of touch with the masses that they believe their view is that of the neutral grassroots. 2019 Buhari continues. The only thing that can stop him is if he decides not to run.

We don't need to be told he can continue because we know the almajiris up north will definitely queue up behind the muslim brother buhari.

thieffnubu has already sold yorubas to the fulani as slaves

5 Likes

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:39pm On Apr 04, 2017
Sweetle:

The fulani herdsmen have taken over from boko haram so net output is infact less than zero.

boko haram limited their activities to the north but the demonic herdsmen are all over the country killing, raping, maiming and sacking communities.

cc Tonyebarcanista
God bless you!!! I even forgot the herdsmen terrorists that Bubu isn't even bothered about

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by Emycord: 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2017
Lol at part time president from a ruling party in opposition
Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:16pm On Apr 04, 2017
Emycord:
Lol at part time president from a ruling party in opposition
Let me call on Lalasticlala to do the needful boss...

I need your permission Sir
Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

Lol
It's hard not to love you sha
Its obvious that the spirit of love reside in you... cheesy
Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by Emycord: 5:34pm On Apr 04, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Let me call on Lalasticlala to do the needful boss...

I need your permission Sir
granted! Double the speed
Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:36pm On Apr 04, 2017
Emycord:
granted! Double the speed
Lalasticlala there is snake in this post
Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by Emycord: 5:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Lalasticlala there is snake in this post
behold! He cometh.
Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by Progressive01(m): 6:11pm On Apr 04, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Waht is it with your obsession with PDP? Who is PDP? Is it PDP that told Buhari to be wasting our common patrimony on his ill-health? Is it PDP that brought us to recession? Is it PDP that send him abroad?

As per the Poll, can you say your life has improved within the last two years? can your relatives and neighbors say same? Manipulation of opinion poll does not invalidate the reality on ground.

BTW How many Buharists of 2015 are proud of him. today?

Nigeria first!
Bros, two questions :

1. Why did PDP delete the poll she conducted on her own turf? grin

2. Which faction do you belong to? grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by hysteriabox(m): 6:18pm On Apr 04, 2017
Mynd44:
This will be decided by Nigerians and not members of the PDP who have put us where we are with their brazzen corruption, fiscal anmonetary, carelessness and madness.

If you think the PDP have any say, refer to the poll they had on twitter (that was shamelessly deleted when they saw that they lost)

Nicely put.
If PDP are talking, its just noise.
I really don't blame them sha. First off, APC have given them room to talk proudly, largely due to their show of shame in the current administration.
PMB sef... thnx to his methods, any failure can feel able to challenge. Its unfortunate.
But Naija won't make the mistake of giving PDP another chance-that's assuming there is still a puff of breath left in them

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
Progressive01:
Bros, two questions :
1. Why did PDP delete the poll she conducted on her own turf? grin
2. Which faction do you belong to? grin
1. The Poll was manipulated and has served its purpose
2. PDP is one under Markafi
Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by Progressive01(m): 7:39pm On Apr 04, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

1. The Poll was manipulated and has served its purpose

2. PDP is one under Markafi

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by GenBloodykiIler: 7:43pm On Apr 04, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Waht is it with your obsession with PDP? Who is PDP? Is it PDP that told Buhari to be wasting our common patrimony on his ill-health? Is it PDP that brought us to recession? Is it PDP that send him abroad?

As per the Poll, can you say your life has improved within the last two years? can your relatives and neighbors say same? Manipulation of opinion poll does not invalidate the reality on ground.

Nigeria first!
i had to quote this

makes sense cheesy

Tonye i ask again wetin you dey chop this days?

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by GenBloodykiIler: 7:44pm On Apr 04, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Nigeria first!
i have to quote this

makes sense cheesy

Tonye i ask again wetin you dey chop this days?
Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Lol me sef ask Google before I jonze o.... hehehehe

My brother, you know say I from Rivers state, person need to consider the political environment and safety before them use him head do suya

So na here u come hide put abi... Mr, Tonye.. how ur party activities now
Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by arimahoseloka(m): 8:54pm On Apr 04, 2017

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:55pm On Apr 04, 2017
amiablesystems:

So na here u come hide put abi... Mr, Tonye.. how ur party activities now
The party activities de go in the right direction
Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by ephi123(f): 8:56pm On Apr 04, 2017
Mynd44:
This will be decided by Nigerians and not members of the PDP who have put us where we are with their brazzen corruption, fiscal anmonetary, carelessness and madness.

If you think the PDP have any say, refer to the poll they had on twitter (that was shamelessly deleted when they saw that they lost)

There is nothing like brazzen.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 04, 2017
madridguy:
Another article from the stable of PDP's mouthpiece on nairaland to paint Sai Baba black. grin grin grin Laughing in Kanuri, PDP is dead and buried long time ago and no amount of sermon will bring back the satanic party.

Never again. Tonye, go back to your party and tell them it is over. 16 wasted years under the useless party is enough.

I stand with Sai Baba

I'm with APC
toyne has started his diabolical attitude again

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by donnie(m): 8:57pm On Apr 04, 2017
Sacrosanct: too important and respected to be changed, criticized, etc.
Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 04, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
i am sure you aren't hearing the word for the first time
Where were you when pdp failed for 16yrs?

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by Acetyl(m): 8:58pm On Apr 04, 2017
It is clear to sane minds...
Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 04, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Nigeria first!
toyne no be today na we no you na
Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by arimahoseloka(m): 9:00pm On Apr 04, 2017
really?

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by GogetterMD(m): 9:01pm On Apr 04, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Here we go again...
Firstly, our reserve wS inherited at $30billion and it has never grown beyond that. In fact, it went down as at September... How much is in our ECA despite the oil benchmark set at $38 per barrel and oil has been selling above $50 per barrel for almost 6 months in a stretch? This is a government that has increased our debt beyond measure, salaries are paid through borrowing and NOT from government revenue. The government can't deny this...

While BH has been dealt with, other aspects of our lives suffers. The economy is in shambles, dollar is selling at a rate more than where we were in 2015. Lots of jobs have been lost and commodities have skyrocketed. Inflation is at double digits and GDP growth is in shameless negative.

How much is a cup of garri pls?
Liar liar pants on fire

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by joseph1832(m): 9:01pm On Apr 04, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
I wonder why you didn't ask GEJ this question when he looked to the Moon and let politicians plunder our common wealth. Still, I even ponder why you became mute when Boko Haram sent our soldiers running up and down like kids without teachers. Tell me, how much was allocated for security during Jonathan's administration and what happened to the money allocated?

Anybody who knows what is good for him or her will never look to the government for improve life or health. Government from 1960 have always been deaf to the plight of the masses. So I wonder why your myopic search light is focused on this present administration.

Nigeria first!
How many Jonathan's are proud of him today? Those who are proud of him I'm confident to say are those who are as incompetent and ineffectual like him. That is, people like you!.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:04pm On Apr 04, 2017
AntiIPOB:
Where were you when pdp failed for 16yrs?
You mean the Amaechi led PDP? Which of the PDP?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Picks His PDP Nomination Form (Photos) / Why Sanwo-olu’s HOS Sacked VIS’ Boss Gbolahun Toriola / Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.