Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,983 members, 7,821,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct (25547 Views)

Yahaya Bello: Obaseki’s Exit Is Painful But APC Will Reclaim Edo / Buhari’s Exit In 2023 Will Reduce Tribalism / The President's Comment Can Be Twisted But Truth Is Sacrosanct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:45am On Apr 04, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
You want your PDP of rouges to return to power baa? The dark days of bold corruption in all quarters are about to be over. Did I hear you ask if PDP put us into recession? How do you even sleep at night?
When you say PDP rogues I wonder if it was PDP that is covering up David Babachir, Tukur Buratai, Rotimi Amaechi, Yakubu Dogara and his thieving padders etc... Look at the mirror.. this administration is the most corrupt in history

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by Omoluabi16(m): 11:48am On Apr 04, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
You want your PDP of rouges to return to power baa? The dark days of bold corruption in all quarters are about to be over. Did I hear you ask if PDP put us into recession? How do you even sleep at night?
without holding forth for PDP, when would the blame game stop? shagari, buhari, ibb, abacha, obj and Jona worsened our economy and the Apc is compounding its woes. The Apc are just like any government we've known in nigeria.same ol..the next administration will blame this one, till the country goes up in flames. The APC were supposed to be a fairytale wonder government.But from what we seen they have failed woefully.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by ZombieTERROR: 11:48am On Apr 04, 2017
Mynd44:

So anyone who votes for him is insane?

I am sure the PDP handle on twitter thought the same.

This is Nigeria and anything is possible
We all want a better Nigeria
May Nigerians decide

8 Likes

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by MaziOmenuko: 11:55am On Apr 04, 2017
Omoluabi16:
without holding forth for PDP, when would the blame game stop? shagari, buhari, ibb, abacha, obj and Jona worsened our economy and the Apc is compounding its woes. The Apc are just like any government we've known in nigeria.same ol..the next administration will blame this one, till the country goes up in flames. The APC were supposed to be a fairytale wonder government.But from what we seen they have failed woefully.

The blame game stopped when we booted them out of office: we can't go back to our vomit. If it is certified that this administration doesn't have the capacity to deliver dividends of democracy, we will boot them out like we did to PDP. But for the mean time, we will give them our fair support.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:56am On Apr 04, 2017
Mynd44:

Again, I said it will be decided by Nigerians that elected him there in the first place. As far back as 2015, a lot of us knew Nigeria was headed for stormy waters and as long as I am seeing, this present administration has its own faults but it has been on the avergae satisfactory.

Boko Haram has been beaten back and Nigeria is gradually coming out of the recession. Perhaps you forgot that just two years ago, we were paying salaries with loans but not again and for the first time in +3 years our foreign reserves is actually growing.

You can chose to look at primary stats (yeah myopia is real) or look at secondary figures.

As long as you can come here to talk about removing someone who has become a lesson other countires want to learn from about terrorism and has stopped us from going the path of Venezuela, ilaugh

Remember I told you this same thing in 2015 when you went all Buhari will lose?
Here we go again...
Firstly, our reserve wS inherited at $30billion and it has never grown beyond that. In fact, it went down as at September... How much is in our ECA despite the oil benchmark set at $38 per barrel and oil has been selling above $50 per barrel for almost 6 months in a stretch? This is a government that has increased our debt beyond measure, salaries are paid through borrowing and NOT from government revenue. The government can't deny this...

While BH has been dealt with, other aspects of our lives suffers. The economy is in shambles, dollar is selling at a rate more than where we were in 2015. Lots of jobs have been lost and commodities have skyrocketed. Inflation is at double digits and GDP growth is in shameless negative.

How much is a cup of garri pls?

15 Likes

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by MaziOmenuko: 11:57am On Apr 04, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
When you say PDP rogues I wonder if it was PDP that is covering up David Babachir, Tukur Buratai, Rotimi Amaechi, Yakubu Dogara and his thieving padders etc... Look at the mirror.. this administration is the most corrupt in history

At least the head of the administration has not come out boldly to encourage corruption by saying that stealing is not corruption. You know what happens to the body when the head is rotten? WE wont return to the days of ali baba and his 40 gang of vicious robbers!

If this administration is certified to be incompetent like your gang of pdp thieves, we will search for a better alternative. For the mean time, we will give the administration our undivided support.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:59am On Apr 04, 2017
Omoluabi16:
without holding forth for PDP, when would the blame game stop? shagari, buhari, ibb, abacha, obj and Jona worsened our economy and the Apc is compounding its woes. The Apc are just like any government we've known in nigeria.same ol..the next administration will blame this one, till the country goes up in flames. The APC were supposed to be a fairytale wonder government. But from what we seen they have failed woefully.
This is the crux of the matter. The continuous citing of the past government is actually a testament of this government failure.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:03pm On Apr 04, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

At least the head of the administration has not come out boldly to encourage corruption by saying that stealing is not corruption. You know what happens to the body when the head is rotten? WE wont return to the days of ali baba and his 40 gang of vicious robbers!

If this administration is certified to be incompetent like your gang of pdp thieves, we will search for a better alternative. For the mean time, we will give the administration our undivided sorry.
I'm sure in 2019 while Nigerians will be calling for the fall of the administration your campaign slogan will be PDP.

What is important is war against corruption not rhetoric, which BUHARI has failed in a woeful manner.

14 Likes

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by Jokerman(m): 12:03pm On Apr 04, 2017
Mynd44:
This will be decided by Nigerians and not members of the PDP who have put us where we are with their brazzen corruption, fiscal anmonetary, carelessness and madness.

If you think the PDP have any say, refer to the poll they had on twitter (that was shamelessly deleted when they saw that they lost)

You as a person, would you still vote for Buhari, with how he has performed??

14 Likes

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by Justuceleague2: 12:04pm On Apr 04, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

It's shouldn't be about party
It should be about Nigeria and Nigerians
Believe me when I tell u that majority are tired of Buharis incompetency
He is unfit to be called a president
Removing Buhari from aso rock is a task that must be accomplished by any sane citizen of this country

If anyone were to ask you why he should be removed I'm sure your answer would be based on den say dem say any sane Nigerian should support this administration especially for the fight against corruption

Even TonyeBarcanista knows he just shared that post, he has not tried to convince anyone yet, the TonyeBarcanista I have read so much about will not just copy and paste a post, he'll analyze and give 100 reasons and proofs, in this case he only said presidency didn't present invoice / receipt I am pretty sure everyone can find that invoice with just a call

Oh and some plastic surgeries full body cost less than $1M how can rumor mongers claimed Buhari spent £10M

He mentioned we can't continue to fund his medical trips, I'm sure the man earns salary, besides under the constitution it's his right to be treated by the nation, if Saraki can hug 500M range and oduah can buy 250M BMW I'm sure Presidency has the right to spend as much as it can to keep the president alive and performing

Not once has the so called sick buhari fallen off any podium or stage , but the famed mugabe has at least 3 records that we know of

It's time to end bitter politics, no one else can do what buhari has accomplished

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by Ngokafor(f): 12:04pm On Apr 04, 2017
...Buhari/apc must leave in 2019..by any means becessary.

8 Likes

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:05pm On Apr 04, 2017
Goke7:

Mr, you too would have done the same, stop being hypocritical, politics is all about interest, and you have your own interest.

Focus on mobilizing folks and convince them about your party [if its still exists] and leave others to do their job, ok?
Its not about hypocrisy, it's about Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by DelGardo: 12:08pm On Apr 04, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Waht is it with your obsession with PDP? Who is PDP? Is it PDP that told Buhari to be wasting our common patrimony on his ill-health? Is it PDP that brought us to recession? Is it PDP that send him abroad?

As per the Poll, can you say your life has improved within the last two years? can your relatives and neighbors say same? Manipulation of opinion poll does not invalidate the reality on ground.

BTW How many Buharists of 2015 are proud of him. today?

Nigeria first!

Yes PDP put us into recession and I am still very proud of Buhari.

If you want to know about wasted 'patrimony' kindly analyse Patience Jonathan's accounts and examine the wealth of Kola Aluko, Igho Sanomi, Jide Omokere, Tompolo, Benie Peters, Deziani, Etete, Uba, Dasuki, Amosun and the rest of your stealing-is-not-corruption bandits.

If you want to know about a failed administration visit Borno and Sambisa which you guys left fallow for years despite having whole states being ravaged by Boko Haram, whilst your dumb PDP leaders where drinking expensive whisky all over the place.

For you to think that a human being will spend £50m in 50 days on his health without getting a new head (Albert Einstein's head to boot) makes reasoning with you a big indulgence.

Jisike.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by Justuceleague2: 12:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Here we go again...
Firstly, our reserve wS inherited at $30billion and it has never grown beyond that. In fact, it went down as at September... How much is in our ECA despite the oil benchmark set at $38 per barrel and oil has been selling above $50 per barrel for almost 6 months in a stretch? This is a government that has increased our debt beyond measure, salaries are paid through borrowing and NOT from government revenue. The government can't deny this...

While BH has been dealt with, other aspects of our lives suffers. The economy is in shambles, dollar is selling at a rate more than where we were in 2015. Lots of jobs have been lost and commodities have skyrocketed. Inflation is at double digits and GDP growth is in shameless negative.

How much is a cup of garri pls?

For back as 2013 your Denziani and finance ministers knew they looted the country to stupor and knew there will be recession

You can demolish a house in a day but impossible to build in one day, what PDP has destroyed and looted, it'll be lucky if Nigeria recovers this first administration

You talked about garri, but you forgot it's your senators buying 30 containers of rice and hoarding them so Nigerians won't be able to buy cheap

Oh and your buddy, the $9.8M guy he's one of the many who looted / stored $$ in bomb proof bunkers so they can exchange for higher in the economy they set bosom traps for

Let's face it

PDP is, was and will always be a curse, a noble Kings man knows when to stop being used

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by Justuceleague2: 12:13pm On Apr 04, 2017
DelGardo:

Patience Jonathan's accounts and examine the wealth of Kola Aluko, Igho Sanomi, Jide Omokere, Tompolo, Benie Peters, Deziani, Etete, Uba, Dasuki, Amosun and the rest of your stealing-is-not-corruption bandits.

For you to think that a human being will spend £50m in 50 days on his health without getting a new head (Albert Einstein's head to boot) makes reasoning with you a big indulgence

Jisike.

Word@BOLD

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:13pm On Apr 04, 2017
Justuceleague2:

If anyone were to ask you why he should be removed I'm sure your answer would be based on den say dem say any sane Nigerian should support this administration especially for the fight against corruption

Even TonyeBarcanista knows he just shared that post, he has not tried to convince anyone yet, the TonyeBarcanista I have read so much about will not just copy and paste a post, he'll analyze and give 100 reasons and proofs, in this case he only said presidency didn't present invoice / receipt I am pretty sure everyone can find that invoice with just a call
Did you see any receipt? Can you call for a receipt please? How do you sleep at night my brother?

Oh and some plastic surgeries full body cost less than $1M how can rumor mongers claimed Buhari spent £10M

He mentioned we can't continue to fund his medical trips, I'm sure the man earns salary, besides under the constitution it's his right to be treated by the nation, if Saraki can hug 500M range and oduah can buy 250M BMW I'm sure Presidency has the right to spend as much as it can to keep the president alive and performing

Not once has the so called sick buhari fallen off any podium or stage , but the famed mugabe has at least 3 records that we know of

It's time to end bitter politics, no one else can do what buhari has accomplished
Whether he spent the 20million as claimed or the £20m as alleged, the point is that such lifestyle can't be sustained at the. expense of the country. you talked about his salary, how much is his salary? What is his legitimate income? Did he even say he is spending from his salary?

You even compare his act to Oduah, but you forgot that some of us called for her sack from government. If we did, then it is a justification for us to call for Buhari's exit.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:18pm On Apr 04, 2017
DelGardo:

If you want to know about wasted 'patrimony' kindly analyse Patience Jonathan's accounts and examine the wealth of Kola Aluko, Igho Sanomi, Jide Omokere, Tompolo, Benie Peters, Deziani, Etete, Uba, Dasuki, Amosun and the rest of your stealing-is-not-corruption bandits.

If you want to know about a failed administration visit Borno and Sambisa which you guys left fallow for years despite having whole states being ravaged by Boko Haram, whilst your dumb PDP leaders where drinking expensive whisky all over the place.

For you to think that a human being will spend £50m in 50 days on his health without getting a new head (Albert Einstein's head to boot) makes reasoning with you a big indulgence.

Jisike.
There will always be room for rumours except the Presidency prove to Nigerians the actual expenditure on Buhari's health

9 Likes

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by Omoluabi16(m): 12:23pm On Apr 04, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

The blame game stopped when we booted them out of office: we can't go back to our vomit. If it is certified that this administration doesn't have the capacity to deliver dividends of democracy, we will boot them out like we did to PDP. But for the mean time, we will give them our fair support.
you just don't get it sir. we, them, us them. You still think Nigeria's survival is about APC vs PDP? If the only thing you expect from your party is victory then it's unfortunate. true leadership goes beyond party affiliation. look beyond your nose.

6 Likes

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:38pm On Apr 04, 2017
Omoluabi16:
you just don't get it sir. we, them, us them. You still think Nigeria's survival is about APC vs PDP? If the only thing you expect from your party is victory then it's unfortunate. true leadership goes beyond party affiliation. look beyond your nose.
This is display of patriotism. I keep saying that if a party chieftain lot leadership flops, there is no need to cover-up for the sake of Nigerians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by MaziOmenuko: 12:43pm On Apr 04, 2017
Omoluabi16:

Did you read my post well? If you did, you will see where i mentioned boldly that if APC cant give us dividends of democracy, then we will boot them out. How did you ever reach a conclusion that what I care more is about party winning?

Pls dont border to quote me with a reply if you are still struggling with basic comprehension.

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by MaziOmenuko: 12:45pm On Apr 04, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

I'm sure in 2019 while Nigerians will be calling for the fall of the administration your campaign slogan will be PDP.

What is important is war against corruption not rhetoric, which BUHARI has failed in a woeful manner.

What was important was to chase you thieves out of office. At least the president has shown he has the willingness to fight corruption, even when elements from your party resident at the senate are bent on armtwisting him.
We have seen all PDP has to offer, it leaves a lot to desire!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:03pm On Apr 04, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

What was important was to chase you thieves out of office. At least the president has shown he has the willingness to fight corruption, even when elements from your party resident at the senate are bent on armtwisting him.
We have seen all PDP has to offer, it leaves a lot to desire!
Who are the Senators against the President that are PDP? Dino? Saraki? lol you are confused...

Who stopped Buhari from prosecuting Babachir? PDP? Dogara nko? PDP... man this government is the worst in corruption

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by BeardedMeat(m): 1:05pm On Apr 04, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Waht is it with your obsession with PDP? Who is PDP? Is it PDP that told Buhari to be wasting our common patrimony on his ill-health? Is it PDP that brought us to recession? Is it PDP that send him abroad?

As per the Poll, can you say your life has improved within the last two years? can your relatives and neighbors say same? Manipulation of opinion poll does not invalidate the reality on ground.

BTW How many Buharists of 2015 are proud of him. today?

Nigeria first!
BTW How many Buharists of 2015 are proud of him today - Tonyebarcanista 2017
This is the most thought provoking of all I have read in recent times! I can't agree less with the message even though it came from an unstable xter.

7 Likes

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by Jesusloveyou: 1:13pm On Apr 04, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
By TonyeBarcanista

I read the statement credited to Presidential Spokesman Segun Adesina advocating that President Muhammadu Buhari, his boss should seek reelection in 2019 and even assured him of victory.

One of the problems with public administration in this country is the attitude of those around the corridors of power and their shameless sycophancy. It is only a sycophant that will suggest that a president, that not only failed woefully within two years of assuming power but also is caught up with the challenges that comes with his age as a 74 years old.

FEMI STATEMENT INSULTING ON NIGERIANS
I find it insulting on the intelligence of Nigerians that instead of the President Aide to advice his boss to consider bowing out in honor in 2019 if he wouldn't for the sake of his ego step down now, Femi instead is already pushing him to seek reelection, thereby exposing the President to further ridicule and a potential disgraceful defeat.

For the sake of posterity, the President has been battling ill-health since the first quarter of 2016. He has gone on medical trips to London for a record 5 times and spent a cumulative 82 days for this cause between the said period and now, the longest being the 50 days he spent in the first quarter of this year 2017.

WE CAN'T CONTINUE TO FUND HIS MEDICAL BILL:
In September 2016 alone, Buhari media Aide Shehu Garba admitted that the President spent a whopping N20,000,000 to treat his ear alone, even though Nigerians believed that the money expended was in the region of £10-£50Million, yet the quoted amount is too exorbitant when one consider the high level poverty rate in the country and the fact that N1,000,000 is considered a luxury for an average Nigerian. More worrisome is the fact that the President men never showed invoices or receipt to back up their N20,000,000 claim.

Only a couple of days ago, government spokesman Alhaji Lai Mohammed came out to tell Nigerians bluntly that the administration will not disclose what was expended on the President in his 50 days medical sojourn in the UK, a statement any rational being will consider insulting considering that the administration came on the change mantra and pledged transparency, as well as the existing Freedom of Information Act that was passed and practised during the PDP administration of President Goodluck Jonathan.

We cannot afford to be paying from the meagre resources of the country for the unending health challenges of the President. It is a shame that even the President admitted of returning to London to continue where his doctors stopped and Nigerians money in the range of millions will be expended on that trip. Such a lifestyle cannot be sustained for another 2 years not to talk of an additional 4 years.

BUHARI'S 2019 EXIT IS SACROSANCT
I wish to add that Nigeria constitution grants executive power on the President, it therefore means that the President must up and fit to perform his mandate, there is no room for part time or ceremonial presidency in Nigeria and we can't smuggle it in. It is either the President quit and face his health challenge or he remains in power and honorably bow out at the expiration of his mandate in 2019, this is what Nigerians expect of him, this is what is fair to him.

The President must bow out in 2019, he has made history by leading the country as both a military man and a civilian, he has made history has the first opposition politician to defeat a sitting president and ruling party in Nigeria, but he has largely failed in his duties, his health is posing a big challenge both to him and to the purse of Nigeria, the only honourable thing is for him to exit after the expiration of his term in 2019. Anything other than this will lead to his disgrace at the poll in 2019. Nigerians are prepared for this patriotic task.

May God Bless Us All And Bless Nigeria will

Shared on palmchat
why didnt you also campaign for who you prefer to be president in 2019.
Femi only wish for buhari to be in good health and seek for reelection.
Or are you wishing him to die before 2019?.
As for me, i also have my mouth to wish for buhari till 2023.
And if you dont like what i like, you can help yourself with rope.

6 Likes

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
BeardedMeat:
BTW How many Buharists of 2015 are proud of him today - Tonyebarcanista 2017
This is the most thought provoking of all I have read in recent times! I can't agree less with the message even though it came from an unstable xter.
This your moniker gan
Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by Jesusloveyou: 1:23pm On Apr 04, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
the most corrupt in history? has this govt stolen upto 30tr naira,
that was the least your ineffectual buffoon could steal.
So if this govt is stil stealing 29.9tr naira, which is stil less than the least your ineffectual buffoon stole.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
the most corrupt in history? has this govt stolen upto 30tr naira,
that was the least your ineffectual buffoon could steal.
So if this govt is stil stealing 29.9tr naira, which is stil less than the least your ineffectual buffoon stole.
What are you saying?

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by Jesusloveyou: 1:46pm On Apr 04, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
What are you saying?
that your ineffectual buffoon is the most corrupt in the world, not even in the history of nigeria.
And to you,30tr naira is nothing, but 20m for health bill wil make nigerians to be hungry.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
that your ineffectual buffoon is the most corrupt in the world, not even in the history of nigeria.
And to you,30tr naira is nothing, but 20m for health bill wil make nigerians to be hungry.
Obviously you need comprehension class

12 Likes

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by MaziOmenuko: 1:55pm On Apr 04, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Who are the Senators against the President that are PDP? Dino? Saraki? lol you are confused...

Who stopped Buhari from prosecuting Babachir? PDP? Dogara nko? PDP... man this government is the worst in corruption

They are still elements from the remnant of your party. The head is still sane and with time, all of the saboteurs will fall in line.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:16pm On Apr 04, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

They are still elements from the remnant of your party. The head is still sane and with time, all of the saboteurs will fall in line.
you need help boss

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Charged For Rejoicing After Bomb Blast In Kano / Crocodile Causes Scare At Kwara Council Secretariat / Defection Looms As Imo Assembly Resumes Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.