Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,299 members, 7,829,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct (25576 Views)

Yahaya Bello: Obaseki’s Exit Is Painful But APC Will Reclaim Edo / Buhari’s Exit In 2023 Will Reduce Tribalism / The President's Comment Can Be Twisted But Truth Is Sacrosanct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:59pm On Apr 04, 2017
amiablesystems:

lol... if i wear high heels match you ehn
I go dodge am
Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by ZombieTERROR: 11:03pm On Apr 04, 2017
ABEngine:

Man, you really do sound like a toddler, except one with a severe impairment. Don't come at me with all your crappy theories, if you do not really understand the many obscured facets of modern day "Nigerian-styled" politics and the accompanying ploys of our politicians.

One question please, do you need to blame car tyres for an overspeeding vehicle or reckless maneuvers? Or could we at least shift focus to whom has his feet on the gas and his hands on the wheels.

I think you still blame your tyres, since you are yet to figure out that political parties are only vehicles upon which our politicians,(those whom forcefully and eventually fit into the cabin) enjoy rides to power and fame on a road paved by the mandates of the Nigerian citizenry.

You miss it everytime you call a party out, look at what gross incompetence is causing a Nation, it should interest you to know that it is neither of these political parties, the PDP or the APC ain't humans! They are only made up of these evil breeds.

This blame game is diversionary tool, which has been ingrained in us to think and ceaselessly blame, it is equally a recurrent aspect of todays governance (Have you blamed the past government today?).

Blame until her citizenry can't afford to reason at least logically, then cause undetected harm, leaving room for further blames and decietful promises to take responsibility and heal the wreck caused by their predecessor(s)- You recall this is the only basis for campaigns in this part of the world.

With all due respect sir, Buhari is not our savior neither was Mr. Johnathan. You and I have failed us, you sat there like I did and watched people who have little or next to nothing with the next 20 years destroy the future by their present actions or inactions. You are to be blamed.

Till you realise this, don't do the pub rants on here.

Impressive
Bravo !

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by Toketimt: 11:04pm On Apr 04, 2017
goodguygonebad:
That moment when you blame PDP and I discover that less than 10% of your so called APC were not members of PDP pre2013. That moment when Amaechi, Saraki, Dogara, Melaye, and even Bolaji who's pictured giving GEJ an award and a host of others all open their auditory cavity and blame PDP for Nigeria woes. I SMH for you that believe them

U cant stop an armed robber from coming to church but u can stop him from taking charge of the pulpit. Apart from NASS leadership where pdp made sure they have their way against apc desire, mention from the first 5 peeps in charge in aso rock who has ties with Pdp before now? If u can't then there is ur Change. If u go to KOWA party today, u will still see remnants of the killer party there. Nothing u can do about that, they are also Nigerians.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by goodguygonebad: 11:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
God bless you for this reminder to the "16 years of PDP brought us to where we are today" gang

engineerboat:

Sixteen Years of PDP Rule

1. Sen. Pres. Bukola Saraki. PDP Governor for 8yrs and Senator for over 3yrs.
Joined APC in 2014. He is the Senate President.

2. Speaker Yakubu Dogara. Two-term PDP House of Rep member.
Joined APC in 2014 and was elected for a third time in 2015. He is the Speaker.

3. VP Atiku Abubakar. Nigeria's PDP Vice-President for 8yrs and presently an APC Elderstatesman after jumping from one party to the other since 2007.

4. Sen. Victor Ndoma-Egba. PDP Senator for 12yrs.
Decamped to APC about two months ago. He is the serving Chairman, NDDC Board.

5. Sen. Heineken Lokpobiri. Two-term PDP Senator from Bayelsa State.
Decamped to APC after the 2015 elections. He is a serving Minister of the Republic.

6. Sen. Ita Enang. Two-term PDP Senator from Akwa-Ibom.
Joined APC before the 2015 elections. Presently the SSA to the President on NASS.

7. Gov. Samuel Ortom. Long-serving Benue State Secretary of the PDP. Former National Auditor of the PDP and former Minister under Pres. Jonathan.
Joined APC in December 2014. He is the Governor of Benue State.

8. Sen. Barnabas Gemade. Founding father of the PDP, former National Chairman of the party and Senator from 2011.
Joined APC in December 2014. He is a serving Senator.

9. Gov. Atiku Bagudu. A two-term PDP Senator from Kebbi.
Joined the APC at some point. He is the serving Governor of Kebbi State.

10. Gov. Aminu Tambuwal. Former PDP Speaker of the House of Representatives.
Joined APC in 2014. He is the serving Governor of Sokoto State.

11. Sen. Abdullahi Adamu. Two-term PDP Governor of Nasarawa and Senator in 2011.
Joined APC in 2014. Still a serving Senator.

12. Sen. Danjuma Goje. Two-term PDP Governor of Gombe State and Senator in 2011.
Joined APC in 2014. Still a serving Senator.

13. Hon. Dakuku Peterside. Was a PDP Rep member from Rivers State.
Joined APC along with Gov. Amaechi. He is the DG of NIMASA.

14. Sen. Rabiu Kwankwaso. Two-term PDP Governor of Kano State and former Minister of Defence under Pres. Obasanjo.
Joined APC in late 2013. He is a serving Senator.

15. Hon. Rotimi Amaechi. Former PDP Speaker of the Rivers State House of Assembly. Two-term PDP Governor of Rivers.
Joined APC in late 2013. He is a serving Minister of the Republic.

16. Gov. Rochas Okorocha. Was a Special Adviser to PDP's Pres. Obasanjo. Became the Governor of Imo on APGA's platform.
Joined APC in February 2013. He is the Governor of Imo State.

17. Sen. George Akume. Two-term PDP Governor of Benue State and Senator in 2007.
Left the party in December 2010. Still a serving APC Senator.

18. Gov. Nasir El-Rufai. Former FCT Minister under Pres. Obasanjo.
Left the PDP in 2010 and joined CPC. He is the serving APC Governor of Kaduna State.

19. Gov. Bello Masari. PDP Speaker of the House of Reps in 2003.
Joined the CPC in 2010. He is the serving APC Governor of Katsina State.

20. Sen. Adamu Aliero. Two-term PDP Governor of Kebbi State and Senator in 2007. Later became FCT Minister under Pres. Yar'Adua.
Joined APC at some point. He is a serving Senator.

21. Sen. Udoma Udo Udoma. Two-term PDP Senator from Akwa-Ibom State. I don't even know if he ever decamped to APC. He is the serving Minister of Budget & National Planning.

Now, save for Atiku who is a serial Presidential aspirant waiting for another election year to continue with his dream of becoming Nigeria's President, all the above are holding offices in this regime. They all played a part in the so called "16yrs of PDP destruction" but somehow are members of the APC that shout "CHANGE" and want to "REBUILD".

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by kolaaderin: 11:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Waht is it with your obsession with PDP? Who is PDP? Is it PDP that told Buhari to be wasting our common patrimony on his ill-health? Is it PDP that brought us to recession? Is it PDP that send him abroad?

As per the Poll, can you say your life has improved within the last two years? can your relatives and neighbors say same? Manipulation of opinion poll does not invalidate the reality on ground.

BTW How many Buharists of 2015 are proud of him. today?

Nigeria first!

CRY CRY CRY ME A RIVER NILE, as far as we concerned citizen of Nigeria is concerned BUBU is entitled to unlimited health insurance benefit attached to his office, and trying to bring him down on that point is just too lame. how much could that be in comparism to what was stolen in 16 years of abysmal and dreaded rapping of our common patrimony.

To the question of recession !! Yes PDP brought us into recession with to many factors to point to as the main cause. PDP piloted the affairs of this country like a prodigal son, looted majority of income to a stupor without plans for the future, gave militants too much power to undermine the life line of this country recklessly without recourse to future consequences which we all witness played out as soon as their son GEJ lost the 2015 election !!! the country was taken hostage at the down of serious crash in oil price all thanks to carelessness of PDP. 16 years no economic diversification, all thanks to PDP.

Finally on the question of going abroad for treatment, Its actually unfortunate the president was sick but its only a healthy man that can solve problems, he will not have to die playing politics with his life just to prove he could hang on in Nigerian hospital which has been in total dysfunctional state all thanks to PDP years of locust Lootocracy. I can only blame him for such medical tourism after his first tenor in office and i believe every reasonable thinking Nigerian should understand that.

As for 2019 election, every normal thinking Nigerians still stand with BUBU until any of the national opposition parties can provide a better alternative for his replacement, which we can not even see happening yet. As far as BUBU can still talk and walk on his feet, he owns my 2019 single vote, you got your own single vote let us meet at the poll and stop blabbing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by goodguygonebad: 11:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
How many from the change party are there? So the top 5 guys in aso rock being members of legacy CPC was tge change APC chanted? Be wise bro

Toketimt:

U cant stop an armed robber from coming to church but u can stop him from taking charge of the pulpit. Apart from NASS leadership where pdp made sure they have their way against apc desire, mention from the first 5 peeps in charge in aso rock who has ties with Pdp before now? If u can't then there is ur Change. If u go to KOWA party today, u will still see remnants of the killer party there. Nothing u can do about that, they are also Nigerians.
Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by sammhi(m): 11:13pm On Apr 04, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
You want your PDP of rouges to return to power baa? The dark days of bold corruption in all quarters are about to be over. Did I hear you ask if PDP put us into recession? How do you even sleep at night?
this does not make any sense? are you saying the APC guys are clean or not corrupt? pdp is as evil as APC. please stop this party stuff.
The op didn't say pdp should take over but that Buhari should go. APC have good , competent and agile men within its fold that can bring succor and sense of direction to Nigerians..so why must it be Buhari who is old, sick and worse not competent to handle the affairs of the country.
Is comprehension your issue?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by Jesusloveyou: 11:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
engineerboat:

Are you saying we should allow the cabals to continue to dictate to the VP what to do.

When last haa PMB report in his official office.

When last has PMB appear in public functions.

The little initial gragra experince when PMB was away had been covered up by the cabals antics
let the cabal dictate to buhari and osinbajo, if it is good buhari and osinbajo take the glory, if it is bad, buhari take the blame for allowing himself to be led into failure.
The same way i blame your ineffectual buffoon for all the stealing is not corruption, or corruption is not stealing.
I also blame your ineffectual buffoon for the creation of boko haram and the avengers.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by Pisss: 11:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Waht is it with your obsession with PDP? Who is PDP? Is it PDP that told Buhari to be wasting our common patrimony on his ill-health? Is it PDP that brought us to recession? Is it PDP that send him abroad?

As per the Poll, can you say your life has improved within the last two years? can your relatives and neighbors say same? Manipulation of opinion poll does not invalidate the reality on ground.

BTW How many Buharists of 2015 are proud of him. today?

Nigeria first!
. Compare the money spent on the president health to those stolen and dumped in foreign countries by Diezeni alone!
Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by Toketimt: 11:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
kolaaderin:

CRY CRY CRY ME A RIVER NILE, as far as we concerned citizen of Nigeria is concerned BUBU is entitled to unlimited health insurance benefit attached to his office, and trying to bring him down on that point is just too lame. how much could that be in comparism to what was stolen in 16 years of abysmal and dreaded rapping of our common patrimony.

To the question of recession !! Yes PDP brought us into recession with to many factors to point to as the main cause. PDP piloted the affairs of this country like a prodigal son, looted majority of income to a stupor without plans for the future, gave militants too much power to undermine the life line of this country recklessly without recourse to future consequences which we all witness played out as soon as their son GEJ lost the 2015 election !!! the country was taken hostage at the down of serious crash in oil price all thanks to carelessness of PDP. 16 years no economic diversification, all thanks to PDP.

Finally on the question of going abroad for treatment, Its actually unfortunate the president was sick but its only a healthy man that can solve problems, he will not have to die playing politics with his life just to prove he could hang on in Nigerian hospital which has been in total dysfunctional state all thanks to PDP years of locust Lootocracy. I can only blame him for such medical tourism after his first tenor in office and i believe every reasonable thinking Nigerian should understand that.

As for 2019 election, every normal thinking Nigerians still stand with BUBU until any of the national opposition parties can provide a better alternative for his replacement, which we can not even see happening yet.
As far as BUBU can still talk and walk on his feet, he owns my 2019 single vote, you got your own single vote let us meet at the poll and stop blabbing.

This is what I keep telling so many fools down here in PH that they should kindly give me their alternative. They should give me a name of a competent person WHO WILL BE WILLING ( major factor) to present himself for election but these lot have none. Buhari was a better alternative to Jonah-daft and unfortunately the only viable choice and he was elected. Pending when I see a better alternative, it's Buhari / Osinbajo till 2023. If by then, far more capable hands remain unwilling to come out, Bubu should continue then. He will surely live long and I see him outliving Fayose and his haters.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by ezenaija(m): 11:23pm On Apr 04, 2017
Only an ignorant person would show surprise at the hunger in the land Intelligent people already knew as at December 2014 that suffering will abound because of the mess made by Goodluck Jonathan. In November 2014, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala announced to us to prepare for suffering ahead because of the economic situation their govt had taken Nigeria into.
http://newsrescue.com/broken-looted-economy-get-ready-suffering-ngozi-iweala-tells-nigerians/

BruzMoney:

meanwhile, hunger is bitting real hard at ur end. you're just a zombie
Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by Toketimt: 11:23pm On Apr 04, 2017
goodguygonebad:
How many from the change party are there?

ALL

So the top 5 guys in aso rock being members of legacy CPC was tge change APC chanted?

So in ur daft state, Osinbajo who is number 2 man originated from CPC right?

Be wise bro

Cure ur daftness first.

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by goodguygonebad: 11:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
Lack of comprehension disturbs a lot of peeps. So you prefer a cabal to dictate to PMB?

Ya'll need Jesus!!!

Are you aware that the criminal code of Nigeria prescribes death to an armed robber irrespective of the magnitude of the goods stolen. So in your wisdom, someone tries to point out that we should call corrupt peeps armed robbers so that they could be killed and yet you're being confused. Where does your definition of corruption place the grass cutter?

Jesusloveyou:
let the cabal dictate to buhari and osinbajo, if it is good buhari and osinbajo take the glory, if it is bad, buhari take the blame for allowing himself to be led into failure.
The same way i blame your ineffectual buffoon for all the stealing is not corruption, or corruption is not stealing.
I also blame your ineffectual buffoon for the creation of boko haram and the avengers.
Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by Pisss: 11:28pm On Apr 04, 2017
goodguygonebad:
God bless you for this reminder to the "16 years of PDP brought us to where we are today" gang

. They are born again!
Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by Jesusloveyou: 11:28pm On Apr 04, 2017
sammhi:

this does not make any sense? are you saying the APC guys are clean or not corrupt? pdp is as evil as APC. please stop this party stuff.
The op didn't say pdp should take over but that Buhari should go. APC have good , competent and agile men within its fold that can bring succor and sense of direction to Nigerians..so why must it be Buhari who is old, sick and worse not competent to handle the affairs of the country.
if apc stil believe in him how does that affect you and the op generation.
You should rather be worry about your pdp,their crisis and who wil stand against buhari.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by goodguygonebad: 11:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
Your foolishness has beclouded your view to identify that the top 5 guys you asked for doesn't include the pastor. If it does, I assume just like your pay masters you have turned everything on its head.

I guess Bukola Saraki was in APC, also was Yakubu Dogara right?

ID
Toketimt:

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by Toketimt: 11:35pm On Apr 04, 2017
goodguygonebad:
Your foolishness has beclouded your view to identify that the top 5 guys you asked for doesn't include the pastor. If it does, I assume just like your pay masters you have turned everything on its head.

I guess Bukola Saraki was in APC, also was Yakubu Dogara right?

ID

Oponu, the Pastor isn't included yet Buhari on at least two different occasions comfortably handed over to him when he wasn't available. A feat, Yaradua never tried. Even ur hero, the ineffectual buffoon, Jonah-daft himself never tried it with Sambo. Yet u open that ur putrid mouth to suggest that Osinbajo isn't part of the power in aso rock. Again, i must confess that u extremely daft.

Again, nonentity, kindly go back to my earlier post. Dogara and Saraki was never the intention of APC. Pdp in the NASS made them to happen. And we are are dealing with the consequences. Pdp is a curse.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by Jesusloveyou: 11:36pm On Apr 04, 2017
goodguygonebad:
Lack of comprehension disturbs a lot of peeps. So you prefer a cabal to dictate to PMB?

Ya'll need Jesus!!!

Are you aware that the criminal code of Nigeria prescribes death to an armed robber irrespective of the magnitude of the goods stolen. So in your wisdom, someone tries to point out that we should call corrupt peeps armed robbers so that they could be killed and yet you're being confused. Where does your definition of corruption place the grass cutter?

if cabal dictate to pmb is it your govt?
You and op want to confuse yourselves.
Is the grass cutter upto 30tr naira?
Your ineffectual buffoon has already buried this country and you and your fellow ipods are here crying over split milk.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 04, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
I go dodge am

lol
Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by ezenaija(m): 11:37pm On Apr 04, 2017
Buhari is Strongest Antj-Corruption proponent among our politicians. The itching fingers can't come back yet. No, we can't allow that. Let's have straight 8years of a No TO CORRUPTION government. Buhari is the only one we can
trust with that.

sammhi:

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by goodguygonebad: 11:45pm On Apr 04, 2017
Please wise one, complete your list of five.

Mugu

Saraki and Dogara were never the plan of APC? But they could ride on their wings to come to power. You're an idiot for saying that.

The height of your idiosyncratic exhibition is when in your madness you think I stand with GEJ. You, my friend are part of the biggest problems Nigeria has today. The day you're emancipated beyond party lines, beep me let's talk.

Toketimt:

Oponu, the Pastor isn't included yet Buhari on at least two different occasions comfortably handed over to him when he wasn't available. A feat, Yaradua never tried. Even ur hero, the ineffectual buffoon, Jonah-daft himself never tried it with Sambo. Yet u open that ur putrid mouth to suggest that Osinbajo isn't part of the power in aso rock. Again, i must confess that u extremely daft.

Again, nonentity, kindly go back to my earlier post. Dogara and Saraki was never the intention of APC. Pdp in the NASS made them to happen. And we are are dealing with the consequences. Pdp is a curse.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by goodguygonebad: 11:50pm On Apr 04, 2017
And yet we're yet to see any case against him in court. So we should wait until the grass cutting guy hits 30tr before it's corruption? Just listen to yourself.

I own no buffon, and if you're sane you wouldn't call anyone old enough to father/be an uncle to you a buffon.

Lest I forget, your god PMB blantantly told us Abacha didn't steal any monies. Abeg, where then are the monies being recovered? Or twas aliens who saved them in Abacha's name

Jesusloveyou:
if cabal dictate to pmb is it your govt?
You and op want to confuse yourselves.
Is the grass cutter upto 30tr naira?
Your ineffectual buffoon has already buried this country and you and your fellow ipods are here crying over split milk.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by goodguygonebad: 11:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
And in the holiness of this dispensation there's no corruption? Please spare me.

ezenaija:
Buhari is Strongest Antj-Corruption proponent among our politicians. The itching fingers can't come back yet. No, we can't allow that. Let's have straight 8years of a No TO CORRUPTION government. Buhari is the only one we can
trust with that.

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by Toketimt: 11:56pm On Apr 04, 2017
goodguygonebad:
Please wise one, complete your list of five.

Foolish one, indeed u are silly for u to think that I will give u a list which u Av already crafted in ur warped brain after deleting the pastors name from it. Continue to wait for it.....Ode.

Mugu

Oponu.

Saraki and Dogara were never the plan of APC? But they could ride on their wings to come to power. You're an idiot for saying that.

Oponu, again that is politics for u. U are just plain daft not to comprehend this. Even when pdp was in power, can u count the number of times manoeuvres happened in the NASS? Both of them being leaders in the NASS wasn't in APC original plan, that was a well-known fact.

[s]
The height of your idiosyncratic exhibition is when in your madness you think I stand with GEJ. You, my friend are part of the biggest problems Nigeria has today. The day you're emancipated beyond party lines, beep me let's talk.[/s]

Story. Who won't want to deny the Otuoke fool now that wind don blow and we Av clearly see the chickens yansh. Kiss my arse. Even General Boyloaf don disown him after chopping full. You and ur hopeless family are current Nigeria problems not me.

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by BruzMoney(m): 11:56pm On Apr 04, 2017
ezenaija:
Only an ignorant person would show surprise at the hunger in the land Intelligent people already knew as at December 2014 that suffering will abound because of the mess made by Goodluck Jonathan. In November 2014, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala announced to us to prepare for suffering ahead because of the economic situation their govt had taken Nigeria into.
http://newsrescue.com/broken-looted-economy-get-ready-suffering-ngozi-iweala-tells-nigerians/

Tell that to someone else and be realistic with me, Now answer this question with no insult intended, Do you pray your life be governed the way Buhari is governing this polity?
Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:56pm On Apr 04, 2017
Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by ezenaija(m): 12:00am On Apr 05, 2017
I pray your life be governed the way Jonathan governed Nigeria. Say Amen to that my brother.

BruzMoney:

Tell that to someone else and be realistic with me, Now answer this question with no insult intended, Do you pray your life be governed the way Buhari is governing this polity?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by BruzMoney(m): 12:05am On Apr 05, 2017
ezenaija:
I pray your life be governed the way Jonathan governed Nigeria. Say Amen to that my brother.

I'm neither a supporter of Buhari nor Jonathan but it's so obvious you're an APC e-warrior. As for me, I would still prefer the 16 years of looting with every thing in normal places to 2 years of your so called good governance where a common man cannot afford to feed on 3 square meals.
Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by goodguygonebad: 12:05am On Apr 05, 2017
Chai! Na so the thing pain you reach?
I will not stoop any lower to your name calling insult hurling state. That's where animals dwell.

Like I said, emancipate beyond party lines. That day your mind will finally be free from slavery.

[quote author=Toketimt post=55272204][/quote]
Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by goodguygonebad: 12:06am On Apr 05, 2017
Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by goodguygonebad: 12:06am On Apr 05, 2017

Chai! Na so the thing pain you reach?
I will not stoop any lower to your name calling insult hurling state. That's where animals dwell.

Like I said, emancipate beyond party lines. That day your mind will finally be free from slavery.
Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by davidif: 12:11am On Apr 05, 2017
Sacrosanct? What is Sacrosanct?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ekiti Decides 2018: Police Speak On Conduct Of Election / Arrival Pictures And The Visit To Emir Palace. / I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.