Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,251 members, 7,829,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct (25569 Views)

Yahaya Bello: Obaseki’s Exit Is Painful But APC Will Reclaim Edo / Buhari’s Exit In 2023 Will Reduce Tribalism / The President's Comment Can Be Twisted But Truth Is Sacrosanct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:27am On Apr 05, 2017
Ontarget:

I think it's still early to draw conclusions. From now till 2019 is about 2 years. In politics this is a whole lot of time because Buhari can actually surprise everyone in just one month before you talk of 2 years.
Look at the lightening speed he used to decimate Boko Haram. Anyone that thinks he doesn't have the whole Northern vote on lock down is delusional.

If Buhari runs again he will win. But I seriously doubt he will run. I want to believe he has too much integrity for such. Whoever he endorses, the North will back. Im leaning towards the belief that it will be Prof.Osinbanjo and another lesser known politician. Buhari really wants to make all those politicians who have destroyed Nigeria as irrelevant as possible for/in the future. Why do you think he lets them bicker and fight, while doing nothing to stop them even when it involves core members of his Govt/Party? He wants them to keep exposing themselves for Nigerians to see.

As Nigerians mature in age (the median age is 18 years ) and start to know their rights, they will gradually sift the wheat from the chaff based on past experiences when selecting who leads them.. Nigerians are not stupid. Never again will they have another GEJ or Fayose. Things will only get better in the choice of their leaders as they become more enlightened, I believe this.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:33am On Apr 05, 2017
Terrence15115:

Femi is doing his job, albeit not very well but he is doing what any Presidential spokesperson will do.
I wonder how you can judge under 2 years that someone has not performed after he inherited decades of rot and pillaging.
Which Nigerians are expecting him to leave? Or who is the politician that will 'disgrace' him out of office? I cant see any.
The only valid submission you've made is perhaps Mr President should resign if he feels he cannot carry on and if he is the same man that handed over to his Vice, I am certain he will do the needful.
God bless Nigeria

You spoke my mind!
Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by Gkemz: 7:31am On Apr 05, 2017
Our problem is that we don't have a strong and formidable opposition to defeat and send Buhari back to Daura where he belongs.
Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by juman(m): 7:47am On Apr 05, 2017
You know what, he suppose to resign now.

He is weak, directionless and confused president.
Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by derolemode(m): 8:23am On Apr 05, 2017
Talk about the issues raised not a party please.....

madridguy:
Another article from the stable of PDP's mouthpiece on nairaland to paint Sai Baba black. grin grin grin Laughing in Kanuri, PDP is dead and buried long time ago and no amount of sermon will bring back the satanic party.

Never again. Tonye, go back to your party and tell them it is over. 16 wasted years under the useless party is enough.

I stand with Sai Baba

I'm with APC
Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by IgweBUIKE1(m): 8:47am On Apr 05, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Its obvious that the spirit of love reside in you... cheesy
you re just too good I love you too... no homo
Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by Omoluabi16(m): 8:50am On Apr 05, 2017
Mintek:

Incisive!
thank you!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by IgweBUIKE1(m): 8:51am On Apr 05, 2017
AntiIPOB:
Where were you when pdp failed for 16yrs?
they failed yet the citizens re better off.... my dear good governance all boiled down to the living standard oof the citizens
Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by Omoluabi16(m): 8:54am On Apr 05, 2017
2dugged:
blunt!, unlike some folks on here who have let religious and tribal sentiments combined with political affiliation blurr their objectivity
The same tribal politics has not helped us since independence. And it will remain so until we do the right thing.
Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by chinedu234(m): 10:19am On Apr 05, 2017
I still think that any person above retirement age should not lead this country anymore. So this is a challenge to the youths to mobilise and come out with a candidate who can pilot the affairs of this nation. The time is now.
Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by ezenaija(m): 12:53pm On Apr 05, 2017
Can you substantiate your assertion that "massive corruption is going on but among few people"? Even if this is true, does that prove that things have improved because a country with massive corruption by a few is better than a country with massive corruption by many. Nigeria's problem has been the massive corruption by many.
The fabled missing Oil money when Buhari was Petroleum Minister will remain a fable until you prove it with something substantial.
"Buhari is not a man with attention to details.." is an ignorant comment. For a man who rose through the ranks to become a General at such a young age having headed many of the key establishments in the Army. Obviously, you watched too much AIT.
Kindly substantiate your accusation of "he is shielding his corrupt men..." Or else,it will remain another of those yam-head illogical things I hear from unsound intellects at Idumota market

sammhi:

But his incompetence will open the door for a lot of corrupt practices unknown even to himself.
When Buhari was healthy as petroleum minister , money went missing so also as ptf man , money went missing so you can imagine what is going on now in a bigger pool and with him sick. Buhari is not a man with attention to details even in a healthy state
What is happening now is that he is shielding his corrupt men so that it won't be that ApC is also accuse of corruption.
Massive corruption is going on but among very few people.
case in point : a permanent secretary was sacked for using his companies to execute inflated contract. But name of the p.s and ministry was not mentioned . Neither was efcc involved .
But I understand your point : you are also eating and change of guard may mean end of road for you. Am yet to see a politician and their numerous with clean sheets . You all are filthy guys .
Saying PDP is evil, corrupt etc is like an armed robber calling for the head of another armed robber just because he has the police as friends who covers his track .
I have not seen a Nigerian honest at doing government job . I have not seen a Nigerian politician whose source of wealth is not from stolen funds directly and indirectly.
Only a fool and the gullible will believe you guys in the helm today are against corruption.na lie you lie . You are all filthy .
Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by ezenaija(m): 1:16pm On Apr 05, 2017
Gkemz:
Our problem is that we don't have a strong and formidable opposition to defeat and send Buhari back to Daura where he belongs.

Why is that a problem?
Is PDP and APGA not there?
Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by lilycasera(f): 3:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Waht is it with your obsession with PDP? Who is PDP? Is it PDP that told Buhari to be wasting our common patrimony on his ill-health? Is it PDP that brought us to recession? Is it PDP that send him abroad?

As per the Poll, can you say your life has improved within the last two years? can your relatives and neighbors say same? Manipulation of opinion poll does not invalidate the reality on ground.

BTW How many Buharists of 2015 are proud of him. today?

Nigeria first!

You are 100% right on this. I campaigned and voted for Buhari in 2015.but I honestly can't wait to vote him out come 2019.i can no longer visit FB because that was my major platform for campaigning .he is old and cannot run for another 4yrs. Anyone asking him to contest again is an enemy of progress.
Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:16pm On Apr 05, 2017
lilycasera:

You are 100% right on this. I campaigned and voted for Buhari in 2015.but I honestly can't wait to vote him out come 2019.i can no longer visit FB because that was my major platform for campaigning .he is old and cannot run for another 4yrs. Anyone asking him to contest again is an enemy of progress.
Its unfortunate but you have paid your dues
Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
Omoluabi16:
The same tribal politics has not helped us since independence. And it will remain so until we do the right thing.
unfortunately, that will not happen very soon, it has eaten too deep in our hearts
Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by Justuceleague2: 5:46am On Apr 06, 2017
Lancelott:
[b][/b]an average senator earns #36M monthly in Nigeria, multiply that by 12 then multiply by 2 and tell me saraki can't afford a 500M range... there's a limit as to how much of tax payer's money a president whose sole purpose is transparency can spend OUTSIDE A COUNTRY..We tackling Buhari not Mugabe...

So, Saraki earns more than the President and can't afford medical trips?
Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by Toketimt: 5:39am On Apr 07, 2017
goodguygonebad:

Chai! Na so the thing pain you reach?
I will not stoop any lower to your name calling insult hurling state. That's where animals dwell.

Like I said, emancipate beyond party lines. That day your mind will finally be free from slavery.

Eediota, u already did so ur sudden moral stance is really moronic. This is not about party lines thinking but shear stupidity on ur part. Now give out ur list that u does not include Osinbajo. Oponu.
Re: 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct by bayelsaowei(m): 6:13am On Apr 07, 2017
AntiIPOB:
Where were you when pdp failed for 16yrs?
start asking yourself where you were when apc started failing from inception..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ajimobi Commissions 5.5km Oluyole Road / Pictures From Delta State PDP Campaign flag-off In Oghara Yesterday / Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.