Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? (41090 Views)

The Hardest Part Of Marriage Nobody Will Tell You. / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things Your Man Can Benefit From Dating You? / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Biospnx(m): 9:35am On Apr 23, 2017
Lack of emotion
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 23, 2017
Blackfire:

The array of m followers in your profile can scare a serious guy.

The multitude of male followers in your profile can scare a serious guy away.

But why? I'm not fucking them. LOL!
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Yinkakatty(f): 9:40am On Apr 23, 2017
Mine is simple, "no sex before marriage".
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by PrettyGaby(f): 9:45am On Apr 23, 2017
errm, I am not really expressive when it comes to my emotions. And my moods can swing for Africa sha.
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Blackfire(m): 9:45am On Apr 23, 2017
ZarZar:

But why? I'm not fucking them. LOL!

Why would u even consider f. Kin them all...
All am saying is when a serious guy check out your profile and see multitude of male followers, it kind of discourages him...hope u understand.

You like someone u check his profile and u see 50 female followers... How would u feel.. That's all am saying..

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by SalJay(m): 9:46am On Apr 23, 2017
MhizTenderly:
My ex is very caring but the present one is a no-no. You call someone everyday and expect him to call you too and they feel like you are disturbing them, it has caused serious issues between I and my bf, he actually blocked me for some days and later unblocked me. Well I decided to give it a rest cus he told me he needed time, whatever that means.

If a guy is comfortable not hearing from his gf for days but do come online , well I will be comfortable too.

I wish my Gf could be like this embarassed
MhizTenderly:
My ex is very caring but the present one is a no-no. You call someone everyday and expect him to call you too and they feel like you are disturbing them, it has caused serious issues between I and my bf, he actually blocked me for some days and later unblocked me. Well I decided to give it a rest cus he told me he needed time, whatever that means.

If a guy is comfortable not hearing from his gf for days but do come online , well I will be comfortable too.

I wish my Gf could be like this
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:47am On Apr 23, 2017
SenatorAiyzik:
ooohhh my God!! Frequency frequency... ogbeni u be radio ni abi u be cool fm??

Hahahaha grin grin grin
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by abiolasogey(m): 9:47am On Apr 23, 2017
Alesandese:
I'm humourless. Most especially towards strangers undecided

Have fun.
calm down miss

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Blackfire(m): 9:49am On Apr 23, 2017
Yinkakatty:

That is good.

But can u give him a mind blowing sex after marriage.
Because women tends to be less innovative after marriage.

Experiences from my friends.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 23, 2017
Blackfire:

Why would u even consider f. Kin them all...
All am saying is when a serious guy check out your profile and see multitude of male followers, it kind of discourages him...hope u understand.

You like someone u check his profile and u see 50 female followers... How would u feel.. That's all am saying..

I kinda get what you're saying but I think it goes back to that old saying: never take things at face value. I may be following a lot of guys but do I talk to any of them privately? No. Looks indeed can be deceiving.

Actually, one unfollowed me the other day & I unfollowed him right back. It's not that deep. It's only surface level things.
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 23, 2017
pillan:
for me..I think I'm stubborn and sometimes can act as if i don't care..what's yours?
Happy bday dear cheesy
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by zicoraads: 9:52am On Apr 23, 2017
I like solitude most times. And it's something most ladies I have been with never understand. Sometimes, I'll rather just lock myself in my house with my mobile devices and my bed. But some of them usually feel I'm with someone.

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by chyckxx(m): 9:53am On Apr 23, 2017
pirees:
grin grin Me ayam so broke that I owe myself money ...............am hardworking tho
#e_go_better
we're the same on that, baba.
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Barzinime(m): 9:53am On Apr 23, 2017
Hmm. .Darkseid? I pray you find WonderWoman
Darkseid:
I've got too many rules
1. You must be EXTREMELY neat and organized.
2. You much be good in cooking because I'm an expert at that and I don't do restaurants.
3. You don't insult me no matter what. I can't even remember the last time I jokingly told someone "you dey mad"

I don't mind being single, I just can't settle for any girl that would give me headaches.
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 23, 2017
shestrong:

the very wrong ones..we love those who hurt us nd hurt those who love us.Can it ever be even?

Yes it can!

Give the one who loves you a chance and see the difference! It might be hard at first, but with time, you'll enjoy him.

Believe me, there are a lot of good guys out there, who are willing to show you TLC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Boyooosa(m): 9:57am On Apr 23, 2017
pillan:
for me..I think I'm stubborn and sometimes can act as if i don't care..what's yours?
exactly like me.
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by zicoraads: 9:57am On Apr 23, 2017
ZarZar:
I'm jealous
Everything is OK one moment, next thing I'll be flying off the handle over something said or done. In short, I'm volatile.
I like to be left totally alone sometimes, so I get really irritable if you talk to me or ask too many questions when I'm in one of those moods. Just hush & leave me alone.
I don't like to be told what to do. So don't tell me not to wear that or do that because I will do it just to show you, you don't own me.

Teen spotted tongue

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by spytime(m): 9:57am On Apr 23, 2017
Yinkakatty:
I don't think that's hard to do for a serious minded guy that's if and only if ure adding value to his life.

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by zicoraads: 9:59am On Apr 23, 2017
Laveda:
I'm annoying, sometimes I just wanna spark an argument to see his reaction..

I really do not know how to keep a long relationship i tend to get bored sometimes
No wonder you keep dumping me at intervals undecided
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Smart41(m): 9:59am On Apr 23, 2017
Weed...
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by shestrong(f): 9:59am On Apr 23, 2017
austinosita:

Yes it can!

Give the one who loves you a chance and see the difference! It might be hard at first, but with time, you'll enjoy him.

Believe me, there are a lot of good guys out there, who are willing to show you TLC

can u give someone a chance dat uve got no feelings for?
isn't dat going to be boring nd frustrating ?
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 23, 2017
zicoraads:

Teen spotted tongue

Nope. A grown ass woman that's a little Bipolar grin
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 23, 2017
EmpresFIDEL:
abstaining from sex till marriage or no relationship

Very good decision!

But what if after marriage you find out he's impotent or his kini does not rise?...........divorce would be your option i guess!.......And the cycle continues smiley
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by zicoraads: 10:00am On Apr 23, 2017
toseen7:
I don't call regularly, maybe once in 3 days... embarassed
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Smart41(m): 10:03am On Apr 23, 2017
MhizTenderly:

You are ugly... thats why
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Jaiyeola24(m): 10:03am On Apr 23, 2017
Abdhul:
Ummm... I'VE MISSED MY PERIOD?

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by zicoraads: 10:03am On Apr 23, 2017
ZarZar:

Nope. A grown ass woman that's a little Bipolar grin
Oh, come off it. You ain't no grown ass woman. I can bet my entire mobile devices that you are either a teen or in her early twenties. What you typed gave you away tongue grin
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 23, 2017
zicoraads:

Oh, come off it. You ain't no grown ass woman. I can bet my entire mobile devices that you are either a teen or in her early twenties. What you typed gave you away tongue grin

LMAO. I WISH I was in my early 20s! Hand over all your mobile devices because you just lost the bet! I'm not a teen or in my early 20s, I'm just a coockoo old lady whose head is not on straight grin
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by JamesReacher(m): 10:10am On Apr 23, 2017
This no sex before marriage people, what are you after? angry

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 23, 2017
ZarZar:

Oh! Lol, I'm a bit slow this morning tongue Well, of course it doesn't matter because "following" & having something to do with them on a personal level are two completely different things. I'm following you too but I have no recollection of us going on a date or doing things mommies & daddies do grin It's nothing. Only a crazy insecure guy would think there's something going on beyond that.
lol....dont like to think the guy is crazy and insecure though. Anyway whats that thing mommies and daddies do? Like is it something we can do? I like to experiment and try new stuff and i guess this is some new stuff i wuld like to try with you cheesy. ZarZar, i like the sound of your name.
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Smart41(m): 10:14am On Apr 23, 2017
Seriously i play too much.... i could just make a joke out of the most serious thing on earth... Lol.

Then i can be so silent and cold during arguments no matter how heated it gets i will not say a word. Worst i could do is to leave the house for u.

My ex once locked me inside d house one time and went outside to the window to continue her quarrel. She knew the next thing i will do is to leave the house grin

I don't like people who are too loud.

I love subtle talk.

I don't like a lady who's always naked all the time in my house when i neva marry u. I don't like seeing those things all the time. I prefer u put on some sexy clothes rather than running around naked or with a towel on.

And please! Never you switch off my fifa while I'm playing my master league... I killed 3 girls already for that. grin

5 Likes

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 23, 2017
shestrong:

can u give someone a chance dat uve got no feelings for?
isn't dat going to be boring nd frustrating ?

I can give someone who loves me a chance!

Like i said, its going to be difficult at first, but trust me, you'll grow to love him! Love grows!

And again, its advisable to marry someone who loves you more than you love him

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her / Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? / 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.