Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? (41091 Views)

The Hardest Part Of Marriage Nobody Will Tell You. / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things Your Man Can Benefit From Dating You? / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by youngbelieve(f): 9:03am On Apr 23, 2017
am so indecisive and can act like i don't care

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by bsideboii(m): 9:06am On Apr 23, 2017
pillan:
for me..I think I'm stubborn and sometimes can act as if i don't care..what's yours?
Happy birthday
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by wins18(m): 9:07am On Apr 23, 2017
Blackfire:

Probably u have met her and u discarded her, maybe babe ain't your type..

Or she too is somewhere longing for u..

I tell u love is a crazy wire
how I wish I have that type of patience with them, I can crush on you today and hate you tomorow, the next day we reconcile the following day you misbehave and the rest is history, I hate people stressing my life.
Maybe I have got to do something fast about that, I believe its an excessess in my path

2 Likes

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by SenatorAiyzik: 9:07am On Apr 23, 2017
Beebase:
I love to be in control, therefore if I say I'm busy I mean it and any Lady who dare bend my rule may face my anger sometimes.
ma nigga! grin
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 23, 2017
toseen7:
I don't call regularly, maybe once in 3 days... embarassed
You don't love the person.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by mikejegede(m): 9:09am On Apr 23, 2017
am hardly jealous..maybe its because am always expecting them to do something crazy.

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 23, 2017
shestrong:

lie from the pit of he'll
show Dem u care nd dey will tk u 4 granted.
True talk, I stopped caring.

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 23, 2017
tosyne2much:
I'm too rigid in decision making.. When I take a decision, I hold firmly unto it without any form of modification
I thought you wont say it out wink
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by mostHandsome01: 9:10am On Apr 23, 2017
shestrong:

so true,wish I had a boo like u.lol

smiles!!! just had to say how i felt!! she either change her receptal attitude to all the unethical attitude the guy is displaying else she ends up hrtbroken

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 23, 2017
Laveda:
I'm annoying, sometimes I just wanna spark an argument to see his reaction..

I really do not know how to keep a long relationship i tend to get bored sometimes
You don't know how to keep a long relationship or guys don't keep you for long? Be truthful for once...
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by SenatorAiyzik: 9:11am On Apr 23, 2017
FreeSpirited:
My sarcasm can be very annoying thats if I have ur time.

When you are yelling and throwing your anger , I can be smiling, finding it funny, stupid or too petty to take serious. On a good day, i would be staring at u blankly with no response, while u show ur crase, sometimes enjoying the scene grin

My worst reply at ur rants is usually sarcasm with coolheadedness and some devilish smile. I wonder why it makes gals go more haywire grin grin

I will never insult someone I'm truly dating so any form or shade of insult from you is the deal breaker.... Infact, I start doubting your merit/ worth the first day u insult me no matter the love we share.

I find it hard to understand, or take serious, those petty quarrel girls like to brew.....Most times I can't connect with it, or it doesn't make sense or get at me...that makes them go berserk and spoil everything grin grin

God help women with their unending dramas
Lastly, I wake early and will most likely disturb u for early morning sex...... grin

give this man a bottle of Odeku Big Stout.. Ma nigga!

2 Likes

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by kristana(f): 9:11am On Apr 23, 2017
You can hardly know what am tinking..am not so open minded...thats bad tho.# i want to change
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 23, 2017
Hmmm I think mine is don't behave like eddy Murphy, comic side .
Be smart ,be wise ..

I think I get irritated by dumvbb partner . or someone who thinks he's so smart with women .
I simply cut off , no time 2 waste .
I simply don't have patience for a slow and dumbb partner . undecided
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 23, 2017
abstaining from sex till marriage or no relationship

3 Likes

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by dhardline(m): 9:14am On Apr 23, 2017
SenatorAiyzik:
perfectionwetin?? Ogbeni goan sitdown and stop blabbling

Ok sir.
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by mostHandsome01: 9:15am On Apr 23, 2017
MhizTenderly:
My dear the matter tire me.

everybody deserves to be cared for. call him up someday and speak ur hrt to him! if he takes it the wrong way! he doesnt care for u! and u might have to let go! no matter how much u think u love him. but if u speak to him and he makes effort to change! then he does care.
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Curry30: 9:16am On Apr 23, 2017
MhizTenderly:
I'm too caring and I get upset if its not reciprocated, but I've learnt most guys are just not caring and I have decided not to care anymore, its better that way, it actually makes us even.

Also I'm quiet and introverted and can be a lil shy too, hate insults, That's me.

Not bad at all
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by henrimoto(m): 9:17am On Apr 23, 2017
pillan:
for me..I think I'm stubborn and sometimes can act as if i don't care..what's yours?
Happy Birthday To You?

Hope you are in church today to thank for your New Age.
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Blackfire(m): 9:18am On Apr 23, 2017
ZarZar:

Hmmm...I like the last part. I love people who don't sugarcoat stuff

The truth...

The array of m in your profile will scare a serious guy.

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Seanjay(m): 9:19am On Apr 23, 2017
MhizTenderly:
Hahahahah cheesy.

abi nau at least everyone deserve to be happy and free of heartaches and taking for granted
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by HenryThegreat1(m): 9:19am On Apr 23, 2017
Darkseid:
I've got too many rules
1. You must be EXTREMELY neat and organized.
2. You much be good in cooking because I'm an expert at that and I don't do restaurants.
3. You don't insult me no matter what. I can't even remember the last time I jokingly told someone "you dey mad"

I don't mind being single, I just can't settle for any girl that would give me headaches.
. bro u just listed my attributes here.
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 23, 2017
Blackfire:

The truth...

The array of m in your profile will scare a serious guy.

What do you mean?
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 23, 2017
welcome to my dark side. Hope you bring torch...

I can be proud at times. Although i fight it but sometimes it comes up.

I dont like to call Although these days, am beginning to.

I can be stubborn sometimes. I hate it when anybody orders me to do things especially if you are my age mate or a little bit older than i am.

I dont smile all the time, infact my mum says i rarely smile. Doesnt mean am a sadist though. I just took after my dad.

i dont talk all the time. Sometimes i talk a lot and other times, i choose not to say a single word.

Sometimes i may treat her like i dnt feel anything for. Not like am gonna beat her or bark at her, i just withdraw attention.

Am not social, i only talk with pple av known for a long time. But if you talk to me 1st, i'll take up the convo like i was the one that initiatd it. I will keep talking till you get tired. There are few exceptions though, i dnt like to talk wen am hungry.

Am kinda introverted for now. Social gatherings make me insecure but am willing to break loose.

If you wanna get my john thomas to stand, you dont need to stress urself. Just come and sit close to me. If you rub ur body against mine, den its very certain dat you wanna kill me. Anyway, i dont think it happens all the time.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 23, 2017
ZarZar:

What do you mean?
he says you follow a lot of monikers that has this (m) beside their names. But does it really matter?
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Xtopher123(m): 9:25am On Apr 23, 2017
Ebuka2016:
welcome to my dark side. Hope you bring torch...

I can be proud at times. Although i fight it but sometimes it comes up.

I dont like to call Although these days, am beginning to.

I can be stubborn sometimes. I hate it when anybody orders me to do things especially if you are my age mate or a little bit older than i am.

I dont smile all the time, infact my mum says i rarely smile. Doesnt mean am a sadist though. I just took after my dad.

i dont talk all the time. Sometimes i talk a lot and other times, i choose not to say a single word.

Sometimes i may treat her like i dnt feel anything for. Not like am gonna beat her or bark at her, i just withdraw attention.

Am not social, i only talk with pple av known for a long time. But if you talk to me 1st, i'll take up the convo like i was the one that initiatd it. I will keep talking till you get tired. There are few exceptions though, i dnt like to talk wen am hungry.

Am kinda introverted for now. Social gatherings make me insecure but am willing to break loose.

If you wanna get my john thomas to stand, you dont need to stress urself. Just come and sit close to me. If you rub ur body against mine, den its very certain dat you wanna kill me. Anyway, i dont think it happens all the time.

Another Twin Spotted

3 Likes

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by shestrong(f): 9:27am On Apr 23, 2017
mostHandsome01:

smiles!!! just had to say how i felt!! she either change her receptal attitude to all the unethical attitude the guy is displaying else she ends up hrtbroken

very correct
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by KunleSteel: 9:29am On Apr 23, 2017
Alesandese:
I'm humourless. Most especially towards strangers undecided

Have fun.

Let me make some assumptions about you...

1. You express yourself more over chat/text than over call/speech...

2. "And she's not like that if you really get to know her" has been said a lot about thee

3. I'm guessing introvert

4. Few close friends but sizeable acquaintances

5. More male friends?!

How wrong am I?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 23, 2017
always wear this look of idon'tcare-ism. very few and only me know it is a decoy
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Curry30: 9:31am On Apr 23, 2017
Showing someone u love them and they do not reciprocate.
It's so painful. Well I changed, now I just don't give a fvcck,
Zero commitment, don't love and rust anymore.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 23, 2017
Ebuka2016:

he says you follow a lot of monikers that has this (m) beside their names. But does it really matter?

Oh! Lol, I'm a bit slow this morning tongue Well, of course it doesn't matter because "following" & having something to do with them on a personal level are two completely different things. I'm following you too but I have no recollection of us going on a date or doing things mommies & daddies do grin It's nothing. Only a crazy insecure guy would think there's something going on beyond that.

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by calberian: 9:35am On Apr 23, 2017
I just don't call.
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Blackfire(m): 9:35am On Apr 23, 2017
ZarZar:

What do you mean?

The array of m followers in your profile can scare a serious guy.

The multitude of male followers in your profile can scare a serious guy away.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her / Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? / 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.