Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,766 members, 7,827,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

WCW; The Smart Money Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WCW; The Smart Money Woman (352 Views)

Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) / MCW And WCW..do you feel your lover is crushing on someone of the opposite sex? / See Who This Guy Used As Wcw That Got People Talking On The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WCW; The Smart Money Woman by lanya: 5:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
UNCATEGORIZE"
Hey lovelies.

How you doing? (in Wendy Williams’ voice)

Today is Wednesday and I’m crushing on lots of women. Today though is about one of them, a smart woman, A smart money woman. drum roll please…

Don’t let the unassuming look fool you, this woman is a powerhouse.

Her name, Arese Ugwu. Arese is the owner of http://www.smartmoneyafrica.org , a personal finance platform where she helps African Millenials kick ass in their finances by providing professional solutions on how to make create and keep wealth and subsequently building a better future by making smarter money decisions.

What qualifies her to do this you might ask, well, apart from having a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management from Aston Business School, she also has a Masters degree in Economic Development from University College London. She’s an alumnus of INSEAD, London Business School and Lagos Business School...https://olliealley./2017/04/05/wcw-the-smart-money-woman/

(1) (Reply)

A Story I Can Just Wait For The Next Episode.. My Journey To This Me / Tips To Bring Back Love & Romance Into Your Life / The Biblical And Wordly Sense In Getting Into Marriage (free Ebook)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.