Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) (16135 Views)

Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money / Our Women Have Made Marriage Look Like A Scam To Me. / Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by Chizuru01(m): 12:58pm On Mar 10, 2020
It's no longer Breaking news that Many girls starts engaging in abortions as early as there Secondary school days. Now, when they finally enter University or gets into the wider world, What they engaged into because of money and better life is better Imagined than seen.

After they must have finally damaged their system and become useless, they will now jump into church or ministry looking for a miracle man. That's why every Church, Ministry or Prayer house has more women than men...

Now, what younger men after seeing mistakes of our Elder brothers and their barren wife's now decided to devise a means many may unfortunately regard as a sinful path, which is getting her pregnant first b4 talking of Traditional marriage.

6 Likes

Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by Chizuru01(m): 12:58pm On Mar 10, 2020
Those damaged girls are the ones who holds unto "NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE " very tight. Don't listen to her, she might be pretending.

Marriage shouldn't be a thing of Gamble where it either enter or it cuts. Marriage shouldn't be a package where which you open to either receive a wonderful surprise or a heartbreaking parcel.

If her Character meets your standard, impregnate and marry her.

25 Likes

Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by ojehmario1969(m): 1:02pm On Mar 10, 2020
Ok..
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by Chizuru01(m): 1:09pm On Mar 10, 2020

Another thing is this.

You see those funny little little behavior or actions that pisses you off, Which you refused to speak against during courtship days but rather decided to ignore and endure, they will definitely hunt the peace of your family later. Speak it out and pay close attention to her reaction (Sometimes you may think she has amended. Lies, she is just pretending).

E.g. If you have a Temper control problem, Please don't marry a Talkertive or a Nagger (You may kill someone)

If you are an introvert, Please don't marry an extroverted Alpha female ( You will regret it all the days of your shortified life)

59 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by kestolove95(m): 1:15pm On Mar 10, 2020
Any child conceive before marriage is an illegal child

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 10, 2020
Fvck it. I don't judge people by their past. I don't mind marrying an ex runs girl, if I love her. There are some Barren virgins, too. I think if you are enlightened, regardless of your age, you will judge people less.
I am not perfect...no one is.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by Chizuru01(m): 1:33pm On Mar 10, 2020
justnock:
Fvck it. I don't judge people by their past. I don't mind marrying an ex runs girl, if I love her. There are some Barren virgins, too. I think if you are enlightened, regardless of your age, you will judge people less.
I am not perfect...no one is.

I never said you should judge her by her past or not marry a truly repented runs girl. What am saying is that you should get her pregnant first b4 anything marriage would be said.

Some of them contracted strong disease that destroyed their ability to carry baby back then.

Some of them took harmful mixtures to eliminate an unwanted baby back then.

Why then will you stand in the line of fire on a war you never knew how it started.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by Chizuru01(m): 1:35pm On Mar 10, 2020
kestolove95:

Please, Children are gift from God regardless how it came

22 Likes

Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 10, 2020
Chizuru01:

I never said you should judge her by her past or not marry a truly repented runs girl. What am saying is that you should get her pregnant first b4 anything marriage would be said.

Some of them contracted strong disease that destroyed their ability to carry baby back then.

Why then will you stand in the line of fire on a war you never knew how it started.

Dude, If I love her, we can still adopt a baby from an orphanage while waiting for God to have mercy on "US" and bless her with the fruit of the womb.
Y'all folks of this generation know nothing about true love. Maybe it's because I come from a family where I have never seen my parents argue or quarrel, for once. True love is about sacrifice. Put yourself in her shoes...she is also human. She deserves to be loved like anyone else.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by Chizuru01(m): 1:49pm On Mar 10, 2020
justnock:

Dude, If I love her, we can still adopt a baby from an orphanage while waiting for God to have mercy on "US" and bless her with the fruit of the womb.
Y'all folks of this generation know nothing about true love. Maybe it's because I come from a family where I have never seen my parents argue or quarrel, for once. True love is about sacrifice. Put yourself in her shoes...she is also human. She deserves to be loved like anyone else.

Well, that's your choice.

For me, I can't be blinded by love to make a wrong decision i will regret.

I wouldn't want a situation where people playing with their kids will be painted as a mockery on me inside my brain.

You may not understand until you make such a grave mistake

23 Likes

Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 10, 2020
Chizuru01:

Well, that's your choice.

For me, I can't be blinded by love to make a wrong decision i will regret.

I wouldn't want a situation where people playing with their kids will be painted as a mockery on me inside my brain.

You may not understand until you make such a grave mistake

Godforbid! But what if at the end of the day, you marry a virgin and you as the MAN, can't impregnate her. The fact that you also didn't play life, doesn't guarantee that you also can't be impotent or develop sexual issues.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by Magnoliaa(f): 1:56pm On Mar 10, 2020
Another one.

Keep 'em coming.
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by teemotee: 2:53pm On Mar 10, 2020
Chizuru01:
Those damaged girls are the ones who holds unto "NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE " very tight. Don't listen to her, she might be pretending.

Marriage shouldn't be a thing of Gamble where it either enter or it cuts. Marriage shouldn't be a package where which you open to either receive a wonderful surprise or a heartbreaking parcel.

If her Character meets your standard, impregnate and marry her.

what if your sperm can't impregnate the woman.. you will keep playing "smart" into old age

3 Likes

Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by GhostGhost(m): 3:00pm On Mar 10, 2020
kestolove95:
Really? please enlighten me on this, what makes such children illegal?

1 Like

Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by GhostGhost(m): 3:02pm On Mar 10, 2020
justnock:

LOL LOL I laughed so hard and almost choked on my drink, you sound so gullible bro. Na your type them de pray for, love is awesome but love shouldn't be stupidd.
Adopt? its a gamble a very horrible gamble. There's nothing like knowing this is my blood.

20 Likes

Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 10, 2020
GhostGhost:
LOL LOL I laughed so hard and almost choked on my drink, you sound so gullible bro. Na your type them de pray for, love is awesome but love shouldn't be stupidd.
Adopt? its a gamble a very horrible gamble. There's nothing like knowing this is my blood.

You are not enlightened. You want to marry a good girl but you don't mind knacking a lady that you are not married to yet, with reckless abandon. Freaking double standards. Anyways...it's a man's world.

16 Likes

Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by GhostGhost(m): 3:30pm On Mar 10, 2020
justnock:

You are not enlightened. You want to marry a good girl but you don't mind knacking a lady that you are not married to yet, with reckless abandon. Freaking double standards. Anyways...it's a man's world.
grin grin grin grin hahahahahhahhahaha the double standards has been there, don't hate the player hate or switch the game....there are so many reasons why women or females shouldn't try to fvck around like men do. biologically they are not designed to go through that like men are. I'd whine, dine and fvck the shittt outta bunch of chicks that offer their good pussyyy with the utmost reckless abandon, they enjoy it too and come back for more, its a win win situation. except that their body start loosening unlike their male counterparts.

I wouldn't delve into the enlightened part because its obvious you don't know what that word means or is, so I wouldn't touch you with a stick soaked in an ocean of enlightenment. You are so freaking naive and know nothing about real life, its still a hollywood script to you kiddo but I trust time, its the great teacher for dummies.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by jeff1607(m): 3:39pm On Mar 10, 2020
justnock:

Not that I'm against child adoption oo, but do understand what it means to adopt a child and putting a stop to your bloodline?

Plus wen u got a child from your woman, no matter how the child behaves u know how to tackle it, imagine you come from a family of pastors you decide to adopt and everyone sees the child as yours, then the child as small as he/she is , doing things only adults would do, you will ask yourself where is this coming from, you might get lucky and get a good one.

If you truly love her wait till she takes in or go IVF
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by Randy100: 4:19pm On Mar 10, 2020
He you don't trust her, you can suggest for fertility test before the marriage. It is as simple as that. As for me, I would have loved that I didn't involve in pre marital sex but it is late now for me because what that has been seen cannot be unseen, what has entered has entered.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by oyatz(m): 4:20pm On Mar 10, 2020
In the sight of God and even the laws of Nigeria, no child is illegal.

Stop the unnecessary discrimination which had it's roots in cultural and religious beliefs of the olden days.

kestolove95:

1 Like

Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by Austeeenxx: 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2020
You want to get her pregnant before you marry her? LOL. No wahala sha, you go help another man train him pikin.

7 Likes

Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by mhizv(f): 4:50pm On Mar 10, 2020
Chizuru01:

There are ways you can know this medically. Go for a thorough check up

Pap smear
Homonal test(progesterone,thyroid)
Hysterosalpingogram(it's an x-ray the fallopian tube and uterus)
Know someone who took his fiance for series of test,B4 they got married. If there's a problem with her you'd definitely know.

Instead of knocking her up. angry

5 Likes

Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 10, 2020
jeff1607:

Not that I'm against child adoption oo, but do understand what it means to adopt a child and putting a stop to your bloodline?

Plus wen u got a child from your woman, no matter how the child behaves u know how to tackle it, imagine you come from a family of pastors you decide to adopt and everyone sees the child as yours, then the child as small as he/she is , doing things only adults would do, you will ask yourself where is this coming from, you might get lucky and get a good one.

If you truly love her wait till she takes in or go IVF

Sir, even if I had a dozen biological kids, it won't stop me from adopting other kids.
I am a very optimistic person, my future wife is not going to have issues with child bearing...if she did, I am all in.

9 Likes

Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by Paramount01(m): 5:01pm On Mar 10, 2020
justnock:

Then you think not arguing on anything is through love.sit down there
I did not support the op also but don't use aregudment as a yard stick for true love
If two friends enter a room and talk sense to there self they always come out with querrel but if the come out with lugh just know truth as not been told

2 Likes

Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by Nehyooh(m): 5:07pm On Mar 10, 2020
Chizuru01:

Another thing is this.

You see those funny little little behavior or actions that pisses you off, Which you refused to speak against during courtship days but rather decided to ignore and endure, they will definitely hunt the peace of your family later. Speak it out and pay close attention to her reaction (Sometimes you may think she has amended. Lies, she is just pretending).

E.g. If you have a Temper control problem, Please don't marry a Talkertive or a Nagger (You may kill someone)

If you are an introvert, Please don't marry an extroverted Alpha female ( You will regret it all the days of your shortified life)
This is a lesson for me, thanks man !

2 Likes

Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 10, 2020
GhostGhost:
grin grin grin grin hahahahahhahhahaha the double standards has been there, don't hate the player hate or switch the game....there are so many reasons why women or females shouldn't try to fvck around like men do. biologically they are not designed to go through that like men are. I'd whine, dine and fvck the shittt outta bunch of chicks that offer their good pussyyy with the utmost reckless abandon, they enjoy it too and come back for more, its a win win situation. except that their body start loosening unlike their male counterparts.

I wouldn't delve into the enlightened part because its obvious you don't know what that word means or is, so I wouldn't touch you with a stick soaked in an ocean of enlightenment. You are so freaking naive and know nothing about real life, its still a hollywood script to you kiddo but I trust time, its the great teacher for dummies.

Sir, I don't want to stoop down to your level and exchange words with you. Kings don't argue. Let's just agree to disagree on this issue.

I am optimistic you are going to get married to your desired virgin wife, give birth to six beautiful daughters with pretty faces, and figure 8 shapes.
Me on the other hand will marry a "bad girl," treat her like a queen and have six sons that fvck for a living.
My six sons will fvck the brains out of your six beautiful daughters, with reckless abandon.

17 Likes

Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 10, 2020
Paramount01:

Then you think not arguing on anything is through love.sit down there
I did not support the op also but don't use aregudment as a yard stick for true love
If two friends enter a room and talk sense to there self they always come out with querrel but if the come out with lugh just know truth as not been told

You are very correct, bro. They must have argued before albeit not in the presence of me or my siblings. I was only trying to buttress my stance
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by DaddyRochie1642: 5:17pm On Mar 10, 2020
GhostGhost:

I swear that guy is so Naive .... Maybe he thinks this is "Zeeworld" or those stupid "Korea Love Films" he likes watching grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by 123business: 5:24pm On Mar 10, 2020
Sh*** is about to go down.Bia @op chizurosething pregnancy before marriage kee you dia angry . What really is the ish with some of these boys on nairaland sef?
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by jeff1607(m): 5:28pm On Mar 10, 2020
justnock:

Sir, even if I had a dozen biological kids, it won't stop me from adopting other kids.
I am a very optimistic person, my future wife is not going to have issues with child bearing...if she did, I am all in.

What you put up there is a different scenario

When there is no child , it's a different ball game plus women tend to be hostile towards kids that don't belong to them ,just like preferential treatment while a man has a sense of duty to any child under his care

1 Like

Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by Shugavee(f): 5:28pm On Mar 10, 2020
justnock:

Sir, I don't want to stoop down to your level and exchange words with you. Kings don't argue. Let's just agree to disagree on this issue.

I am optimistic you are going to get married to your desired virgin wife, give birth to six beautiful daughters with pretty faces, and figure 8 shapes.
Me on the other hand will marry a "bad girl," treat her like a queen and have six sons that fvck for a living.
My six sons will fvck the brains out of your six beautiful daughters, with reckless abandon.
yassssssass, u are a king indeed ❤️

1 Like

Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by Nat404: 5:36pm On Mar 10, 2020
kestolove95:
Clap for yourself. And when a woman gets pregnant without knowing who is responsible for it. What would you call that?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Potency Of The Drug 'super Apeti' / Girl With A Bigger Nose Than This / •Happy Birthday Naijaboiy •

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.