Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge (41800 Views)

Bbnaija: Tboss, Ceec And Tacha As Serious Societal Problems / BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem / BBNaija: Tboss Leads Online Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by FrankGiel: 8:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
During a game of Truth or Dare task, given by Big brother, Tboss was requested to recite the Nigerian Anthem by DebieRise

After a few wrong tries, Housemates helped teach her the Anthem by singing both stanzas together.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by midehi2(f): 8:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
hmmm! when you not fully a nigerian grin

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by moststylish(m): 9:09pm On Apr 05, 2017
Frank u quick oh,just now u don create topic, nice one sha,that girl is a disgrace

154 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
TBOSS is not my Naija.
The only real persons in that house are EFE, Bisola and partly Marvis.
TBoss is a psycho. That lady is manipulative. She can't cook. If she feels she is ajebo, why is she in the game? Based on logistics, we need to all use our kidneys. Captain N. should get home that cash please.

196 Likes 12 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by kayusre: 9:40pm On Apr 05, 2017
She can't cook?madam na the same bbnaija we de watch?ladies with jealousyyy
CharityHil:
TBOSS is not my Naija.
The only real persons in that house are EFE, Bisola and partly Marvis.
TBoss is a psycho. That lady is manipulative. She can't cook. If she feels she is ajebo, why is she in the game? Based on logistics, we need to all use our kidneys. Captain N. should get home that cash please.

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 05, 2017
grin grin e don red

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by Afam4eva(m): 9:57pm On Apr 05, 2017
kayusre:
There's a difference between cooking and actually knowing how to cook. Those of us that have tasted her food can confirm that she's a learner. Ask the lady above you.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by Divay22(f): 9:58pm On Apr 05, 2017
He don happen grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don't blame her too much even some of our politicians can't recite it, but not withstanding...

EFE for the money kiss kiss

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by bamisho: 9:58pm On Apr 05, 2017
Not only that
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by dfrost: 9:58pm On Apr 05, 2017
angry grin tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by Nickymezor(f): 9:58pm On Apr 05, 2017
Nawa oo, na real wa. shocked
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by Laveda(f): 9:59pm On Apr 05, 2017
Shame catch me to watch the video seff cry

Link here. https://www.instagram.com/p/BShDfQohBUp/?r=wa1

Misspicy/Berbierklus come see your Bae abeg lipsrsealed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by jarkbauer: 9:59pm On Apr 05, 2017
BASED ON WHAT....
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by massinola(m): 9:59pm On Apr 05, 2017
And Efe is still dull as always said by her fans. No body should give me that crab of she schooled in heaven here oh

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by MissGlamorosa(f): 9:59pm On Apr 05, 2017
SMH...... Very pitiable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by Odisco2(m): 9:59pm On Apr 05, 2017
80% of our senators cannot recite the anthem. Should we blame her?

#TeamEfe though.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by toogbasky(m): 9:59pm On Apr 05, 2017
Make una talk tru nah, even wen u sabi d nation a them, e dey hook sometimes, mostly wen u are scared u are gonna Bleep up

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 05, 2017
kayusre:
Na watin fine girls dey suffer.. Jealous girls everywhere

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by Maccoy507: 9:59pm On Apr 05, 2017
And she want Nigerians. I mean Nigerians like me to vote for her. Am a Nigerian nd a Nigerian to the core. Any Nigerian that needs my vote must be able to sing Nigerian song nd Nigerian anthem. I even heard that she cannot cook Nigerian food.
Mtcheeeew. Let her come nd be going to Romania, I don't like foreigners

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by pixtuk(m): 9:59pm On Apr 05, 2017
She for recite Romanian national anthem na....am just shaming for her

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
toogbasky:
Make una talk tru nah, even wen u sabi d nation a them, e dey hook sometimes, mostly wen u are scared u are gonna Bleep up
damage control grin

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
K
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by Boleyndynasty2(f): 10:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
kiss Most of those serving this country can't even recite the Anthem and pledge. Me sef I Doon forget most of those crappy lines

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by Deeypeey(m): 10:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
This is BBnaija...if u cnt recite the naija anthem or pledge...den u dnt belong here...

30 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by mailingdgreat: 10:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
Make una free d babe jhor. afterall some of una serving leaders no fit recite the national anthem. Abi na lie I talk?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by Abdhul(m): 10:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
. Our senators too can't

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by SFSNIPER(m): 10:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
This girl don fall my hand.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by RZArecta(m): 10:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
What is a Tboss Is it the name of a fridge
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by dominique(f): 10:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
Most annoying thing is she tried to put the blame on Debbie. I'm so glad Debbie stood up to her and have her a piece of her mind.

Vote Debie-Rise ojare

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by YukHub: 10:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
If with this error this gal win then you know say naija don mumu

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by Drazeen(m): 10:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend / Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola / Latest video: Brekete Family Reality TV Show On 104.5 Love FM Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.