Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,365 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge (41797 Views)

Bbnaija: Tboss, Ceec And Tacha As Serious Societal Problems / BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem / BBNaija: Tboss Leads Online Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by dayo1984: 10:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
During a game of Truth or Dare task, given by Big brother, Tboss was requested to recite the Nigerian Anthem by DebieRise

After a few wrong tries, Housemates helped teach her the Anthem by singing both stanzas together.

[/quote]
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by Jay542(m): 10:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
Definitely she can't know state and capital. Lmao. What a shame!embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by optional1(f): 10:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
disgrace to her fans

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by chubbygal(f): 10:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
Ocha ka omaka

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by Holuwaseun001(m): 10:12pm On Apr 05, 2017
Hey guys,the unexpected housemates is gonna win on Sunday, i am rooting for Bisola 100%,Team Bisola let do it again Vote Bisola to 32052

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 05, 2017
midehi2:
hmmm! when you not fully a nigerian grin
And you want to chop from nigerian

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by Jay542(m): 10:12pm On Apr 05, 2017
yourexcellency:
not surprised.heard she graduated with a Pass
A pass student should know the national anthem too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by Emy4u(m): 10:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
A very fine empty vessel.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by optional1(f): 10:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
Jay542:
Definitely she can't know state and capital. Lmao. What a shame!embarassed

lolz

she know even know her papa state not to talk of it's capital..

And she do NYSC .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by SwiftNation: 10:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
Nickizoe:
What ever....I love Tbose.. just because is she halfcast...I just have this thing with half breed people... their are so beautiful... Tbose is bae. .
My next life I will be half Nigerian half Australian... grin
Wetin this one dey talk?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by do4luv14(m): 10:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
mailingdgreat:
Make una free d babe jhor. afterall some of una serving leaders no fit recite the national anthem. Abi na lie I talk?

serving leaders kor..., eating chairmen Ni....,

Wey Dem don old, nah in hard pass, cos nah dullness go dey cause am

but the babe nah young jezz wey brain suppose sharp like blade,
chaiii Na wa , Na original wa cool cool

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by kk4kiss(m): 10:16pm On Apr 05, 2017
Tboss is the clear example of beauty without brain I won't how she got into big brother except if beauty is part of the requirements

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by vatiqan(m): 10:16pm On Apr 05, 2017
Is she appearing b4 the SINate for some ambassadorial screening?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by YoungB1a(m): 10:16pm On Apr 05, 2017
k

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by Holuwaseun001(m): 10:16pm On Apr 05, 2017
Guys stop all this ranting about Tboss, m not a fan of Tboss but u guys are actually making her popular the more.Fine she cannot recite National anthem and pledge remember she was born in Romania..Leave her alone and vote for Bisola to win

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by Nickizoe(f): 10:18pm On Apr 05, 2017
She talk say no mata how bad people hate Tbose, she love her still...get it??
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by Jobabori(m): 10:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
Nickizoe:
I love her...whatever she does pleases me....haters kontinue..
You love a girl like you, are you a ....?
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by Jay542(m): 10:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
optional1:

lolz

And she do NYSC .

Lol. Nigeria is a failed country now. This is highly embarassing... and she was busy discussing how she'll spend the money. Radarada
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by SwiftNation: 10:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
optional1:

lolz

And she do NYSC .
No mind am. After the uncountable number if times the national anthem was sang at the orientation camp.
She doesn't seem to give a f*ck about Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by Nickizoe(f): 10:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
She talk say no mata how bad people hate Tbose, she love her still...get it?? besides, it wasn't meant for you to comprehend...
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
Nickizoe:
What ever....I love Tbose.. just because is she halfcast...I just have this thing with half breed people... their are so beautiful... Tbose is bae. .
My next life I will be half Nigerian half Australian... grin

I see why you love "Tbose" grin lipsrsealed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by AuroraB(f): 10:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
YukHub:
If with this error this gal win then you know say naija don mumu
Her supporters are. Her physical appearance has got them stunned and drooling. Inferiority complex, I say. What does she need the money for undecided
Private jet and holiday with her mum?
Vote Efe, people.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by Holuwaseun001(m): 10:22pm On Apr 05, 2017
Stop saying what u don't for it not to affect in ur areas of life
Jay542:

A pass student should know the national anthem too.
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by Hydrolysis(m): 10:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
shocked angry sad grin
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by Adesuwachelsea(f): 10:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
Ha! She fall hand sha! Watin be dis

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by lilyheaven: 10:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
grin grin ,you have tasted her food? Are you for real?
Afam4eva:

There's a difference between cooking and actually knowing how to cook. Those of us that have tasted her food can confirm that she's a learner. Ask the lady above you.
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by Jay542(m): 10:25pm On Apr 05, 2017
Holuwaseun001:
Stop saying what u don't for it not to affect in ur areas of life
When you're ready to make point, quote me.
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by Adesuwachelsea(f): 10:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
Wahala dey o
Jay542:

Lol. Nigeria is a failed country now. This is highly embarassing... and she was busy discussing how she'll spend the money. Radarada

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by Nickizoe(f): 10:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
Arise all come compact shun
Nigerians all obey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend / Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola / Latest video: Brekete Family Reality TV Show On 104.5 Love FM Abuja

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.