Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge (41796 Views)

Bbnaija: Tboss, Ceec And Tacha As Serious Societal Problems / BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem / BBNaija: Tboss Leads Online Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by softtouch01: 10:01pm On Apr 05, 2017
midehi2:
hmmm! when you not fully a nigerian grin
excuse me she is full blooded nigerian. had her secondary school here.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by Atiku2019: 10:01pm On Apr 05, 2017
cool

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by anny268(f): 10:01pm On Apr 05, 2017
Are you suffering from premature ejaculation and weak erection. Get Help today. sms Vote Efe to 32052 #Efenation #teamefe grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 05, 2017
Bullshit
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 05, 2017
not surprised.heard she graduated with a Pass

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by OGHENE316(m): 10:02pm On Apr 05, 2017
tboss don't deserve the moni and she started crying dat debie rise has betrayed her for national anthem.I love my country Nigeria.vote efeeeeee

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by dragonking3: 10:02pm On Apr 05, 2017
The girl has an empty skull. Nothing dey there angry angry

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by binsanni(m): 10:03pm On Apr 05, 2017
who cares mitchew... main while MAN CITY CUT MY TICKET, AND NA MY GOD GO JUDGE DEM

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by Whoeppme(m): 10:03pm On Apr 05, 2017
Hymn wetin man no go see

Common Anthem and Pledge u can't recite

Buh you expect to win BBNaija

Tboss

Na me talk am

You go grow white Hair

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by papascode: 10:03pm On Apr 05, 2017
This show is about Being an ambassador from Nigeria . If you can't recite the National Anthem then how do you expect me to vote for you Tboss. I give up!!! # switching camp to EFE. .#TEAM EFE. .CLICK LIKE IF YOU SUPPORT MY SWITCH..

32 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by Jaybeee(m): 10:03pm On Apr 05, 2017
Wetin sweet for dis country... Wey person go learn national anthem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by joshing(m): 10:03pm On Apr 05, 2017
mailingdgreat:
Make una free d babe jhor. afterall some of una serving leaders no fit recite the national anthem. Abi na lie I talk?
so therefore we should encourage normal citizens to neglect the national athemn haba guy. Its like saying stealing in an office is ok cos politicians steal

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 05, 2017
Tboss ever since I fell in love with you there's no going back. Whether you are a cry baby or a manipulative witch I will still vote for you. Whether you sabi sing National anthem or not I will still vote for you. Whether you win the money or not I still stand by you. In fact if I get the 25M I go dash you join. #TeamTBoss #Bossnation when they go low, we go high. Haters gonna hate but I still gat ya!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by lovingyouhun: 10:03pm On Apr 05, 2017
I wish Efe would win, I doubt it though. God has the final say
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by UjSizzle(f): 10:04pm On Apr 05, 2017
Afam4eva:

There's a difference between cooking and actually knowing how to cook. Those of us that have tasted her food can confirm that she's a learner. Ask the lady above you.
Huh?
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by Nickizoe(f): 10:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
What ever....I love Tbose.. just because is she halfcast...I just have this thing with half breed people... their are so beautiful... Tbose is bae. .
My next life I will be half Nigerian half Australian... grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
Even Beyonce can sing our National Anthem (search for it on Youtube)

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by Nickizoe(f): 10:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
So
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by Jay542(m): 10:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
Photoshoot see your madam oo. And she wants to win big brother Naija... I just dey observeangry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by Ahmed99: 10:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
chai...ewo o....anyway vote for efe text efe to 32052 to vote for him and if u don't like him text efe to 32052 to unvote him #efenation
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by jonnytad(m): 10:06pm On Apr 05, 2017
Some pple dey follow TBoss like judas. .... sure say them go betray her .

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by kayusre: 10:06pm On Apr 05, 2017
Lol#nigga you can sooo liieee
Afam4eva:

There's a difference between cooking and actually knowing how to cook. Those of us that have tasted her food can confirm that she's a learner. Ask the lady above you.
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by amazon14: 10:06pm On Apr 05, 2017
Hahahahahaha..... I laugh in the voice of street naija. Efe efe efe efe carry goooo na you getam. We the street naija dey behind you bro

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by Nickizoe(f): 10:06pm On Apr 05, 2017
And your skull be like Empty vessels
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by pepemendy(m): 10:07pm On Apr 05, 2017
Pepe don cast, biitch be humble

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by Nickizoe(f): 10:08pm On Apr 05, 2017
Me too....you just read my mind...
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by mailingdgreat: 10:09pm On Apr 05, 2017
joshing:

so therefore we should encourage normal citizens to neglect the national athemn haba guy. Its like saying stealing in an office is ok cos politicians steal
ur leader when no fit sing national anthem shey u crucify am?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by silvaspecs: 10:09pm On Apr 05, 2017
And yet, someone wey money miss road enter him pocket go vote for her.
Five minutes after the game she will arrange a crying festival, saying "I knew it" , "I feel like a failure" and all sorts of self-pity. I'm tired of this girl wallahi.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by JoyEbole(f): 10:09pm On Apr 05, 2017
since you have been reciting National Athem what have u gained

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by jonnytad(m): 10:09pm On Apr 05, 2017
This girl na maalu ooooooo, see how she pierced everywhere. .... i wonder how her toto will be. ....#lipsealed
Atiku2019:
cool
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by kaycyor: 10:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
A Nigerian that cannot recite its national anthem and pledge, is that one Nigerian!!!!!!?

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by Nickizoe(f): 10:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
I love her...whatever she does pleases me....haters kontinue..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend / Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola / Latest video: Brekete Family Reality TV Show On 104.5 Love FM Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.