Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge (41798 Views)

Bbnaija: Tboss, Ceec And Tacha As Serious Societal Problems / BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem / BBNaija: Tboss Leads Online Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by iyke649(m): 7:54am On Apr 06, 2017
anny268:
smiley
Can I pm you if you don't mind. I was thinking it would be nicer knowing you on a more closer range smiley smiley
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by luminouz(m): 7:56am On Apr 06, 2017
Nickizoe:

Jokes on you because I have NO self Esteem.. grin
Even ghosts have self esteem babe.......are u an elemental? undecided
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by Nickizoe(f): 8:09am On Apr 06, 2017
luminouz:

Even ghosts have self esteem babe.......are u an elemental? undecided
What is that??
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by luminouz(m): 8:10am On Apr 06, 2017
Nickizoe:

What is that??
*rolling eyes* PM me!
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by Nickizoe(f): 8:12am On Apr 06, 2017
luminouz:

*rolling eyes* PM me!
hehehehehe...
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by optional1(f): 8:16am On Apr 06, 2017
Jay542:

Lol. Iss alright. Hope you slept well?

yes i did and you? Good morning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by raysville(m): 8:37am On Apr 06, 2017
Nickizoe:
What ever....I love Tbose.. just because is she halfcast...I just have this thing with half breed people... their are so beautiful... Tbose is bae. .
My next life I will be half Nigerian half Australian... grin

ah, who told you its good thing to be halfcast they are not black and they are not white... they are simply biracial hybrids. apologies if you are biracial, but that's just the truth. and who told u tboss is fyne? she is just fair...
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by joshing(m): 8:41am On Apr 06, 2017
mailingdgreat:
ur leader when no fit sing national anthem shey u crucify am?
Yes the same way people are crucifying Tboss presently. For Christ she did nysc
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by escapefromusa(f): 8:45am On Apr 06, 2017
joshing:

Yes the same way people are crucifying Tboss presently. For Christ she did nysc
In Romania or Nigeria

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by mayree2t9(f): 8:51am On Apr 06, 2017
Lol.... Na her type dei skip assembly smiley
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by LoveNairaland1: 8:57am On Apr 06, 2017
Meanwhile,here's someone who can. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uT9efBuzgqs
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by greggng: 8:58am On Apr 06, 2017
Despite all this gang up she will pull Donald trump on all her enemies. I am for u baby go get the cash. Shame to ur enemies
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by wasuka14(m): 9:00am On Apr 06, 2017
Idiotic tboss. #BBNaija want to give 25m to such person so that she can go and be buying yash and cleavege revealing cloths.
FrankGiel:
During a game of Truth or Dare task, given by Big brother, Tboss was requested to recite the Nigerian Anthem by DebieRise

After a few wrong tries, Housemates helped teach her the Anthem by singing both stanzas together.

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by ujudiaz(f): 9:02am On Apr 06, 2017
praisekeyzz:
yeah I know! Jus playin around ok? I know ah was supposed to simply say "And she served"
good boy wink
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by Jay542(m): 9:02am On Apr 06, 2017
greggng:
Despite all this gang up she will pull Donald trump on all her enemies. I am for u baby go get the cash. Shame to ur enemies
This is a very valid point. Vote Efe sha...
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by anny268(f): 9:06am On Apr 06, 2017
iyke649:
Can I pm you if you don't mind. I was thinking it would be nicer knowing you on a more closer range smiley smiley
Ok
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by Jay542(m): 9:07am On Apr 06, 2017
optional1:

yes i did and you? Good morning

Very sound. Morningsmiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by Tycike: 9:20am On Apr 06, 2017
Even Ambassadors can't recite the national anthem.
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by paddyofboss(m): 9:48am On Apr 06, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
kiss Most of those serving this country can't even recite the Anthem and pledge. Me sef I Doon forget most of those crappy lines
Aunty receive sense IJN....
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:01am On Apr 06, 2017
dominique:
Most annoying thing is she tried to put the blame on Debbie. I'm so glad Debbie stood up to her and have her a piece of her mind.

Vote Debie-Rise ojare
Are you from Kogi State?

©YBR
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by optional1(f): 10:03am On Apr 06, 2017
Jay542:

Very sound. Morningsmiley

so you one of us...

#BlueArmies
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by afroxyz: 10:07am On Apr 06, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
kiss Most of those serving this country can't even recite the Anthem and pledge. Me sef I Doon forget most of those crappy lines
Fool
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by alaskido(m): 10:09am On Apr 06, 2017
I wonder what she sang when she went for your Youth Service.
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by Jay542(m): 10:10am On Apr 06, 2017
optional1:

so you one of us...

#BlueArmies

That's if you're talking bou Chelsea thosmiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by optional1(f): 10:12am On Apr 06, 2017
Jay542:

That's if you're talking bou Chelsea thosmiley

is there any blue army in d world apart from Chelsea
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by Jay542(m): 10:15am On Apr 06, 2017
optional1:

is there any blue army in d world apart from Chelsea
Man City claim too... Up Chelsea❤❤

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend / Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola / Latest video: Brekete Family Reality TV Show On 104.5 Love FM Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.