Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,338 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge (41795 Views)

Bbnaija: Tboss, Ceec And Tacha As Serious Societal Problems / BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem / BBNaija: Tboss Leads Online Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by farem: 10:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
This is what happens when tabular rassa is being celebrated
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by praisekeyzz(m): 10:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
And she serve for nysc?
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
I can recite the national anthem and pledge.

How can you forget the song you recite every morning from primary to secondary school

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 05, 2017
Choi...
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by Nickizoe(f): 10:28pm On Apr 05, 2017
So
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by airex(m): 10:28pm On Apr 05, 2017
RZArecta:
What is a Tboss Is it the name of a fridge
Its d name of a goat
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by Phi001(m): 10:29pm On Apr 05, 2017
so me that can recite the two stanzas and the pledge, states and capitals sef, how has it helped me?
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by Bigsteveg(m): 10:29pm On Apr 05, 2017
Afam4eva:

There's a difference between cooking and actually knowing how to cook. Those of us that have tasted her food can confirm that she's a learner. Ask the lady above you.

Do u know her before?
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by Nigeriadondie: 10:30pm On Apr 05, 2017
It doesn't matter and doesn't make her less patriotic than government officials who are thieves. By the way is it necessary to know the anthem and pledge of a country that does nothing to care for the welfare of its citizens. Abeg Tboss anyone that says rubbish ask the person what has he or she achieved with knowledge of the anthem and pledge of a useless nation?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 05, 2017
She served yet cannot recite national anthem,I wonder if she will ever remember anything like nysc anthem.
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by ujudiaz(f): 10:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
grin Tboss my niggress
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by Davinchycode: 10:34pm On Apr 05, 2017
Smh!,see hand falling!
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by LLSAINT(m): 10:34pm On Apr 05, 2017
Hmmmm.... haters wont ever stop. If she is what you call her, what of your Ambassadors that cant do same yet rep your country?
moststylish:
Frank u quick oh,just now u don create topic, nice one sha,that girl is a disgrace
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by ujudiaz(f): 10:34pm On Apr 05, 2017
Kai, and she serve for NYSC..oga correct yourself now now
praisekeyzz:
And she serve for nysc?
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by optional1(f): 10:35pm On Apr 05, 2017
Jay542:

Lol. Nigeria is a failed country now. This is highly embarassing... and she was busy discussing how she'll spend the money. Radarada

she come they shout for debbie head say debbis embarrass her... Debbie dey apologise she dey form dey cry.. After dey go say she be classy.. Weytin classy for her head.
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by optional1(f): 10:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
SwiftNation:

No mind am. After the uncountable number if times the national anthem was sang at the orientation camp.
She doesn't seem to give a f*ck about Nigeria

i tell you
omo Romania.. Bisola was right at *white witch*

i no blame her even our senators no sabi sing am too.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by Jay542(m): 10:40pm On Apr 05, 2017
optional1:

she come they shout for debbie head say debbis embarrass her... Debbie dey apologise she dey form dey cry.. After dey go say she be classy.. Weytin classy for her head.

If she had dared her to open boobs then it's game over for the rest. That was definitely what she wanted. God pass am.

But this Debbie na Mumu oo.
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by Handsomecole(m): 10:41pm On Apr 05, 2017
Everything about this so called T-bumps is fake. No brain.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by Fammm(m): 10:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
Lmao this mf wey Dey update tboss story everytime, we know you are for Efe. That's fine. Did you post anything when Efe was dead drunk? No. You should just blog with sense and not be partial

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 05, 2017
kayusre:
She can't cook?madam na the same bbnaija we de watch?ladies with jealousyyy
Na blackberrynaija she dey watch.
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by WiseFool2(m): 10:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
Odisco2:
80% of our senators cannot recite the anthem. Should we blame her?

#TeamEfe though.
Is she a Senator?
Based on the existing Logistics.
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
kayusre:
It is quite obvious you are not watching the show. Two days ago, EFE made the best indomie noddles in the house for which she "taste-ti-fied". I am sure you will not allow your brother to marry that girl for any reason. Be real.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by kayusre: 10:54pm On Apr 05, 2017
Efe won the contest in which debie ,bisola and marvis were involved in.that means bisola marvis and Debbie don't know how to cook b dat#and no I will not let my brother marry her cause na me won marry her#lol
CharityHil:

It is quite obvious you are not watching the show. Two days ago, EFE made the best indomie noddles in the house for which she "taste-ti-fied". I am sure you will not allow your brother to marry that girl for any reason. Be real.
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by optional1(f): 10:54pm On Apr 05, 2017
Jay542:

If she had dared her to open boobs then it's game over for the rest. That was definitely what she wanted. God pass am.

But this Debbie na Mumu oo.

ah

abeg oh debbie no mumu..

U suppose thank her for exposing tbox.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by BigBrother9ja: 10:58pm On Apr 05, 2017
CharityHil:
TBOSS is not my Naija.
The only real persons in that house are EFE, Bisola and partly Marvis.
TBoss is a psycho. That lady is manipulative. She can't cook. If she feels she is ajebo, why is she in the game? Based on logistics, we need to all use our kidneys. Captain N. should get home that cash please.
Efe won't win!

Quote me anywhere

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by optional1(f): 10:58pm On Apr 05, 2017
Odisco2:
80% of our senators cannot recite the anthem. Should we blame her?

#TeamEfe though.

those for say Eye and those against say No....

The Eyes have it.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by BigBrother9ja: 10:59pm On Apr 05, 2017
Divay22:
He don happen grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don't blame her too much even some of our politicians can't recite it, but not withstanding...

EFE for the money kiss kiss
High blood pressure grin

Efe win my left ball
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by Jay542(m): 11:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
optional1:

ah

abeg oh debbie no mumu..

U suppose thank her for exposing tbox.

The apologies dey vex me.
Vote for Efe biko.
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 05, 2017
kayusre:
Efe won the contest in which debie ,bisola and marvis were involved in.that means bisola marvis and Debbie don't know how to cook b dat#and no I will not let my brother marry her cause na me won marry her#lol

You? Marry TBoss? My friend go and eat out. And while you are at it, note that she won't eat your mama put o.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by emeka2847: 11:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
You watch their cooking competition?

kayusre:
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge by optional1(f): 11:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
Jay542:

The apologies dey vex me.
Vote for Efe biko.

i like her for the apology.. When you wann know who is more mature, you know by the apologise...

Debbie heart is free but that tbox heart is not free she slept wit hate in her heart..

Have already casted my 100 wechat votes to debbie.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend / Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola / Latest video: Brekete Family Reality TV Show On 104.5 Love FM Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.