Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,483 members, 7,954,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:11 AM

What's The Best Answer For The Word 'i Love You?' - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Best Answer For The Word 'i Love You?' (2011 Views)

.. Look How This Girl Blast Boys.. Pls Give Her The Best Answer / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Answer For The Word 'i Love You?' by tspouse(m): 11:59pm On Apr 05, 2017
Nbote:

D mere fact dat it took u all dis years to even realise d obvious is anoda zone altogether.. U've been so deep in d zone u were giving urself hope...
zone ko,trutalk nh
Re: What's The Best Answer For The Word 'i Love You?' by Nbote(m): 4:28am On Apr 06, 2017
tspouse:
zone ko,trutalk nh

No worry kip forming xtracool, by d tym e go clear for ya eyes, e go become trutalk...
Re: What's The Best Answer For The Word 'i Love You?' by tspouse(m): 6:56am On Apr 06, 2017
ok bro
Re: What's The Best Answer For The Word 'i Love You?' by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 06, 2017
tspouse:
anytime i say i love u to my so call girlfriend she say thank you,first year we met,its thank you,second its thank you,third year its still thank you,till now thank you nooni,but the question is why didnt i feel confortable with it?,who else experience that please
I only say "thankyou" if I don't love the guy, but she should reply "I love you too"
Re: What's The Best Answer For The Word 'i Love You?' by tspouse(m): 7:20am On Apr 06, 2017
ToriBlue:
I only say "thankyou" if I don't love the guy, but she should reply "I love you too"
dat mean she did not love me,i wonder why shes still with me till now,so am confuse
Re: What's The Best Answer For The Word 'i Love You?' by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 06, 2017
tspouse:
dat mean she did not love me,i wonder why shes still with me till now,so am confuse
Maybe because you are financially stable or you could be the side nigga.
Re: What's The Best Answer For The Word 'i Love You?' by Origin(f): 12:23pm On Apr 06, 2017
Hmmmm. (when you don't want to commit grin)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Queen Of Curves! Blac Chyna Put Her Endowed Back Side In Full Display In.... / We Had Consensual Sex – Student In Breman Eduman Sex Tape Confesses / Help A Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.