Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,912 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

"I Wouldn't Trade My Skin Color For The World"- Us-based Cameroonian Model, Mimi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Wouldn't Trade My Skin Color For The World"- Us-based Cameroonian Model, Mimi (1666 Views)

I Told Her I Wouldn't Have Sex Until I'm Married. Now, This Is Happening! / My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Wouldn't Trade My Skin Color For The World"- Us-based Cameroonian Model, Mimi by pittoilet(f): 8:10am On Apr 06, 2017
While plenty of people rushed to praise Mbah's style, one very irrelevant man decided to throw out his opinion regarding Mbah's skin.

"If she was lighter, she'd be fire," the man wrote, as if anyone asked.

Don't worry about Mbah, though, because she issued a dream of a clapback to the troll.

"No thanks," she wrote. "I wouldn't trade my skin color for the world! Still [fire] tho."

So far, Mbah's response has gone viral, with more than 21,000 retweets and more than 57,000 faves. That irrelevant man's tweet? It's been retweeted just six times.

Mimi Mbah is a 19-year-old college student from Maryland with dreams of being a model — and more than 11,000 Instagram followers to boot. Therefore, she has no time for anyone who dares to try shaming her for the color of her skin.

That much was evident when the Twitter account African Beauties, which aims to show the beauty of African people, tweeted some of Mbah's own pictures from her Instagram account, showing her lounging on a beach and generally looking super cute.

See more photos here http://looknaija..com/2017/04/wouldnt-trade-my-skin-color-for-world-mimi-mbah.html

lalasticlala

Re: "I Wouldn't Trade My Skin Color For The World"- Us-based Cameroonian Model, Mimi by LordIsaac(m): 8:15am On Apr 06, 2017
You are trading it already....it's on display!
Re: "I Wouldn't Trade My Skin Color For The World"- Us-based Cameroonian Model, Mimi by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:25am On Apr 06, 2017
LordIsaac:
You are trading it already....it's on display!
read to understand ok now read again but slowly

Re: "I Wouldn't Trade My Skin Color For The World"- Us-based Cameroonian Model, Mimi by LordIsaac(m): 10:27am On Apr 06, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
read to understand ok now read again but slowly
You are the one that needs understanding. I am only adding to the context via which she was trying to limit us.
Re: "I Wouldn't Trade My Skin Color For The World"- Us-based Cameroonian Model, Mimi by prettyesther20: 12:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
Me likey smiley

She is just like me.

(1) (Reply)

Guys! What Is The Physical Attributes U Look 4 In A Girl?(photo) / END TIME : Man Caught Having Sex With Mother / A Pastor Killed His Neighbour Who Caught Him Red Handed Sleeping With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.