Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

How Do I Win Back Her Trust - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Win Back Her Trust (897 Views)

What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust / How Can I Win Her Heart Back? / The Goat That Made Me Open Many Alt. Acct Just To Win Back Her Friendship Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Win Back Her Trust by Onyemadonald(m): 8:44am On Apr 06, 2017
My name is onyema donald, I have been on nairaland.com since 2014, I always create topics to help boost my blog traffic, but this time around this is my personal issue and I need your advice.
Am currently serving in katsina state batch a 2016, I met this girl named Joy about a month ago, she is a corper too but batch b. After spending time with her, I started developing feelings for her. She is not just another girl, I wanted her for life. I told her my past live in terms of relationship but there is this one relationship with sandra that I didn't tell her but she ended up discovering it herself. It wasn't a relationship though, just friends with sexual benefits.
Although we haven't met each other for the past 5 years but we planned meeting each other when I get to lagos in March 2017 before joy came into the picture. I ended my relationship with Sandra but our nasty sexual conversation was still in my Facebook inbox. Joy was going through my Facebook last night and saw the messages and was shocked and disappointed, there is no explanation that I have to give because she caught me red handed. I have prayed for forgiveness from God.
Please advise me on what to do because right now it's not more about the relationship but our friendship& how she will see me now. am so ashamed of myself.
Re: How Do I Win Back Her Trust by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 06, 2017
There are two things you need to know

- Your case is hopeless. Just forget her.
- We don't need your name to advice you.
Re: How Do I Win Back Her Trust by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 06, 2017
you can send trusted mature friends to her. Also be patient with her, while you continue praying to win her back. If she finally accepts you back, be determined to be very sincere to her, and avoid sexual contact with her until you are ready to settle down.
Re: How Do I Win Back Her Trust by yomi007k(m): 9:07am On Apr 06, 2017
U started off on d wrong foot.

Trust once broken, is usually hard to fix.

On how to win it back, u hv to prove dt u mean wat u say by ur Actions....n accept d pains in good faith

1 Like

Re: How Do I Win Back Her Trust by Tallesty1(m): 9:25am On Apr 06, 2017
So what you're saying is that she told you everything about her past dates and fvcks?

What's a one month old girlfriend doing in your facebook inbox?
Re: How Do I Win Back Her Trust by lola024(f): 9:30am On Apr 06, 2017
Give her sometime...... she will get over it...... it's fine..... Just keep being you and make her see the reason to trust you.

Everyone has got a past...... but u should have told her!!!!
Re: How Do I Win Back Her Trust by Modragon(m): 9:38am On Apr 06, 2017
Tallesty1:
So what you're saying is that she told you everything about her past dates and fvcks?

What's a one month old girlfriend doing in your facebook inbox?

The same question wey I wan ask na guys like this dey fall bosses hand
Re: How Do I Win Back Her Trust by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 06, 2017
Onyemadonald:
My name is onyema donald, I have been on nairaland.com since 2014, I always create topics to help boost my blog traffic, but this time around this is my personal issue and I need your advice.
Am currently serving in katsina state batch a 2016, I met this girl named Joy about a month ago, she is a corper too but batch b. After spending time with her, I started developing feelings for her. She is not just another girl, I wanted her for life. I told her my past live in terms of relationship but there is this one relationship with sandra that I didn't tell her but she ended up discovering it herself. It wasn't a relationship though, just friends with sexual benefits.
Although we haven't met each other for the past 5 years but we planned meeting each other when I get to lagos in March 2017 before joy came into the picture. I ended my relationship with Sandra but our nasty sexual conversation was still in my Facebook inbox. Joy was going through my Facebook last night and saw the messages and was shocked and disappointed, there is no explanation that I have to give because she caught me red handed. I have prayed for forgiveness from God.
Please advise me on what to do because right now it's not more about the relationship but our friendship& how she will see me now. am so ashamed of myself.
bro, you're a bitchh! U had in mind to play her but the God she serves is a Living God! Thank God you were caught, her heart is safer this way, you can't break it! U no get conscience ni? If same was done to you, would u like it? Shift Abeg cos I won't advice you!
Re: How Do I Win Back Her Trust by OhMyG0d: 10:50am On Apr 06, 2017
SorftWerk:
bro, you're a bitchh! U had in mind to play her but the God she serves is a Living God! Thank God you were caught, her heart is safer this way, you can't break it! U no get conscience ni? If same was done to you, would u like it? Shift Abeg cos I won't advice you!
I can't just fathom why you guys will, at the snap of a finger, bring in religious matter.

So, those that were heart-broken, are not serving/worshipping the Living God right
Re: How Do I Win Back Her Trust by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 06, 2017
OhMyG0d:
I can't just fathom why you guys will, at the snap of a finger, bring in religious matter.

So, those that were heart-broken, are not serving/worshipping the Living God right
yhe op tried to be smart but God is smarter. That's all I know.

Read it into whatever meaning bro.
Re: How Do I Win Back Her Trust by OhMyG0d: 10:57am On Apr 06, 2017
SorftWerk:
Beside Quoting the whole article, you still made an haywire comment.

Re: How Do I Win Back Her Trust by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 06, 2017
I'm confused so she's angry about messages sent and received before you guys became an item?
Re: How Do I Win Back Her Trust by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 06, 2017
OhMyG0d:
Beside Quoting the whole article, you still made an haywire comment.
my problem is the fact that he was tryna play an innocent girl's heart... I detest such guys!
Re: How Do I Win Back Her Trust by younghartz(m): 11:19am On Apr 06, 2017
its painful when someone acts like they want your love,wants all of you,you begin opening your heart to them only to suddenly be told they realized "they are not ready for it"
Re: How Do I Win Back Her Trust by Idydarling(f): 12:59pm On Apr 06, 2017
ur actions will decide if you can get the trust back bro

(1) (Reply)

Why Is That Most Working Class Women Don't Like Supporting Their Husband / Help!!! My Jealousy Is Getting In The Way Of My Relationship / Akute Girls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.