Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,279 members, 7,826,082 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust (1894 Views)

Is It Possible To Win Back A Wife Who Has Sworn To Make You Suffer. / How Do I Win Back My Boyfriend After He Break My Heart? Please Don’t Tell Me / How Do I Win Back His Friendship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 23, 2020
A friend of mine is asking and she needs help
I have been in a relationship with this guy for sometime now,we really meant business in this relationship cos we designed to marry each other,at a point i became careless with the affair cos of reasons I thought were reason enough ,he spoke to me severally over my actions but somehow I just didnt see myself listening ,partly because i was inexperienced and partly cos i thought there wasnt any need for the talks cos part though a very little part of his talks have been bothering on his being able to trust me with my male friends which am 1 million percent sure i have absolutely nothing with them,I mean I love this guy but i would accept i was careless.The last straw that broke the carmels back was that one morning he called me,i was supposed to be at work but was just chilling with a friend(male) nothing was going on,he asked where i was i said i was with a friend,and he asked could he know my friends name ,i found myself cutting the call,he called severally i kept busying the call,somehow i felt somehow telling him my friends name while my friend was there and knowing fully well that he wouldnt let go untill i tell him whom i was with and knowing him,he could possibly ask to speak with the person, am not doing anything with these guy i was with he was just a friend, but this has destroyed my relationship with the man i love, am not saying i was right in my actions but i dont know what to do to win him back, i suddenly realised all he has been telling me, everything now makes sense, i cant imagine throwing away the dreams we shared ,the plans we made , this thing is killing me, please advice me , what do i do to get him be the loving, caring and patient guy he always was.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust by Froshloaded: 9:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
The friend is you
You is the friend

4 Likes

Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust by Baloranking(m): 9:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust by Bola146(f): 9:54pm On Jun 23, 2020
grin Use the way you ignored him to turn a better new leaf and be prayerful

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
Froshloaded:
The friend is you
You is the friend

lipsrsealed
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust by Zendinho(m): 9:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
A friend that has been bleeped can never be unfucked.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust by Froshloaded: 10:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust by callmeRichie(m): 10:01pm On Jun 23, 2020
when it comes to trust earning, issa lots of work! You just have to prove yourself you've changed and ready to respect your relationship over some silly flings

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust by KindlyAssist: 10:06pm On Jun 23, 2020
How can u be chilling in the morning with just a friend and doing nothing..

Am wondering o.

Dat means u slept in his place....

REGAINING TRUST ISN'T THAT EASY AT ALL, BUT KEEP DISTURBING HIM AND SHOW REMORSE

3 Likes

Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust by StubbornGENIUS: 10:07pm On Jun 23, 2020
Honestly I don't see any problem here.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust by Coder2Client(m): 10:10pm On Jun 23, 2020
This is exactly what a girl did that made me dumped her. She has no female friends except male friends and she a type that listens to what other guys say.

Your friend need to pick one of those male friends she hang out with and let that guy be.

I can't stand a girl that keeps male friends. A girl that keeps male friends when she claims to be in serious relationship can't and won't make good home.

4 Likes

Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust by falcon01: 10:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
bullsh*t!!, just let it go is it by force if he doesn't trust you then fine jist let it be.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 23, 2020
I know its you. See u in shiloh 20**

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 11:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
This girl dey smoke Igbo

3 Likes

Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust by StandardJohn(m): 12:31pm On Jun 25, 2020
wonderful...
So people do have people's problem too. I can relate, that guy man go dey reason which kind girlfriend him get wey dey always enjoy male companies.
Well, u lost him, turn a new leaf and you'll meet another good guy. But when u do, becareful of those male friends that don't want you to have a happy love life.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust by Humanoid01(m): 1:09pm On Jun 25, 2020
Coder2Client:
This is exactly what a girl did that made me dumped her. She has no female friends except male friends and she a type that listens to what other guys say.

Your friend need to pick one of those male friends she hang out with and let that guy be.

I can't stand a girl that keeps male friends. A girl that keeps male friends when she claims to be in serious relationship can't and won't make good home.
The last sentence is just the truth. Many besties with different genders tend to develop feelings for each other overtime, they're just too scared to admit it. A lady with much male friends will almost always be caught in a string of complicated emotional affairs.

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust by BigJoe19: 1:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
Your friend's(you) grammar is poor undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:22pm On Jun 25, 2020
My dear it's nice u actually realized what u did was wrong. Tbh u don't value that guy at all. Talking about trust are u ready to put the effort required? Are ready to be totally submissive? Are u ready give him the attention he needs and care for him? U have to work hard to get him to trust u cos u f-up big time if u really want to be wiv that guy.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust by Gentle0wavez: 3:08pm On Jun 25, 2020
I honestly wouldn't advice the guy to trust that your friend again.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust by Alexaonfleek: 4:05pm On Jun 25, 2020
This is poorly written,sorry to say.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust by uthlaw: 4:11pm On Jun 25, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
This is poorly written,sorry to say.

watin concern you!
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust by blinking001(m): 4:19pm On Jun 25, 2020
Shebi you lots are always carrying on as if the whole world revolves around you people. Every action requires a corresponding reaction. I pray you reap the consequences of your actions. I hope in every sincerity that your guy never considers your pleas and accept you back into his life. Nonsense.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust by luckyedgal1(m): 7:04pm On Jun 25, 2020
My sister boy and girl no they do friend..its either the guy want something or the girl want something period..some girls call it bestie...its always end in �
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
blinking001:
Shebi you lots are always carrying on as if the whole world revolves around you people. Every action requires a corresponding reaction. I pray you reap the consequences of your actions. I hope in every sincerity that your guy never considers your pleas and accept you back into his life. Nonsense.
She asked for advice and not to be condemed so dont wish her bad but advice her no one is perfect am sure she had no bad intension
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
luckyedgal1:
My sister boy and girl no they do friend..its either the guy want something or the girl want something period..some girls call it bestie...its always end in �
thats what you think not all boys and girls become friends just to get some thing there still some genuie friends like me so when next YOU COMMENT Speak for your self
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust by czarr(m): 4:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
And if the roles were reversed?
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust by Mandela27: 5:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust by Nairalandmonika: 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2020
Honestly your friend should take her education serious, her grammar is just too poor.

(1) (Reply)

5 Weird Things Guys Want In Bed But Feel So Shy To Ask (your Man Inclusive) / "Leave Your Marriage If Things Are Not Going Well" Mia Khalifa Marriage Advice / 26 Year Old Auntie Who Was Missing Found Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.