Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,796 members, 7,813,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja (52062 Views)

Operation 777: We Will Deal With Nnamdi Kanu If ..... - Defense Headquarters / Now It Is Time For Us To Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu – Fani-kayode / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Hosts Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants Released From Kuje Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by louwie(m): 1:20pm On Apr 08, 2017
Afriifa:
. Lol I was never seen as a
Biafran.........
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Adaka_Boro

I only said the map you presented to me is the one Nnamdi Kanu presented, nevertheless it isn't wrong.

That's what I said earlier also because we were in the then eastern region before biafra rose up, we are never biafran, south-south is not biafra, read that link

I went through your link but it does not explain or change the fact that south south was captured in the Biafran map or was not once recognized as Biafran territory, besides records show that SS was treated as enemy of the state, The Nigerian Forces saw you as Biafrans, that is the only explanation as to massacre SS suffered.

Remember I advised that your argument should be that you don't want to be part of Biafra anymore not ! not! not! not! That you were never part of Biafra cause that cannot be proven ! Quit making claims you can't prove, i must advise.

Anyways to further address your link.

Adaka Boro was not the only person from the "old eastern Nigeria" that fought on the Nigerian side, does that make the community of those that fought on the Nigerian side "non BIAFRAN", the answer is capital NO !!!!!

Majority of the South South people enrolled and fought on the Biafran side too !!!!!

Adaka Boro doesn't change a thing !

To burst your bubble, Biafran demonstrations in south south states are usually the meanest, most violent and records good turnout.

Can you intelligently explain why ?

While you figure that out, figure this out too.

Adaka boro fought on the side of the Federal Government but was killed under mysterious circumstances in active service in 1968 at Ogu (near Okrika) in Rivers State.
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Afriifa(m): 1:30pm On Apr 08, 2017
louwie:

I went through your link but it does not explain or change the fact that south south was captured in the Biafran map or was not once recognized as Biafran territory, besides records show that SS was treated as enemy of the state, The Nigerian Forces saw you as Biafrans, that is the only explanation as to massacre SS suffered.

Remember I advised that your argument should be that you don't want to be part of Biafra anymore not ! not! not! not! That you were never part of Biafra cause that cannot be proven !

Anyways to further address your link.

Adaka Boro was not the only person from the "old eastern Nigeria" that fought on the Nigerian side, does that make the community of those that fought on the Nigerian side "non BIAFRAN", the answer is capital NO !!!!!

Majority of the South South people enrolled and fought on the Biafran side too !!!!!

Adaka Boro doesn't change a thing !

To burst your bubble, Biafran demonstrations in south south states are usually the meanest, most violent and records good turnout.

Can you intelligently explain why ?

While you figure that out, figure this out too.

Adaka boro fought on the side of the Federal Government but was killed under mysterious circumstances in active service in 1968 at Ogu (near Okrika) in Rivers State.

I kept repeating this same statement over and over again......... South-south was only seeing as biafra because there was nothing like south-south in the then Eastern region(combined) when Biafra sprung up........... Go and check the genesis of our argument again. I stated it clearly to you. Now that south-south is being created as a geopolitical zone of its own. South-south is no longer a Biafran Territory. But a distinct geopolitical zone. Commonly. South east is a clear indication of the present Biafra territory, south-south is no longer in biafra, as is it was portrayed in the old Eastern region when the two zones were combined together as one.

Do you want to talk about Jasper Adaka Boro? You won't like your odds.
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by nwokotito: 2:18pm On Apr 08, 2017
With the present tension arising from the killings by Fulani herdsmen and the failure of President Mohammed Buhari to call them to order, it has become clear that the Nation has been drawn along ethnic line.
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by louwie(m): 4:19pm On Apr 08, 2017
Afriifa:
I kept repeating this same statement over and over again......... South-south was only seeing as biafra because there was nothing like south-south in the then Eastern region(combined) when Biafra sprung up........... Go and check the genesis of our argument again. I stated it clearly to you. Now that south-south is being created as a geopolitical zone of its own. South-south is no longer a Biafran Territory. But a distinct geopolitical zone. Commonly. South east is a clear indication of the present Biafra territory, south-south is no longer in biafra, as is it was portrayed in the old Eastern region when the two zones were combined together as one.

Do you want to talk about Jasper Adaka Boro? You won't like your odds.

So you agree they once were !...good. Sanity has returned.

I also noticed you carefully avoided the below question of mine.

"Biafran demonstrations in south south states are usually the meanest, most violent and often records good turnout.

Can you intelligently explain why ?"

Or shouldn't it be of major concern to you that the Biafran agitation receives a lot of goodwill from your beloved SS ?

Regarding Mr Boro , since you are so knowledgeable about his story, I would not mind learning a thing or 2 from you but that should be after

you answered the above question.

Thanks
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Afriifa(m): 5:27pm On Apr 08, 2017
louwie:

So you agree they once were !...good. Sanity has returned.

I also noticed you carefully avoided the below question of mine.

"Biafran demonstrations in south south states are usually the meanest, most violent and often records good turnout.

Can you intelligently explain why ?"

Or shouldn't it be of major concern to you that the Biafran agitation receives a lot of goodwill from your beloved SS ?

Regarding Mr Boro , since you are so knowledgeable about his story, I would not mind learning a thing or 2 from you but that should be after

you answered the above question.
you failed to comprehend the genesis I only repeated what I said.. Go check for yourself......... So it is good sanity returned to you..

About your question, here is my answer,,, I am yet to deduce your point......... I am yet to know why you brought up a fallacy as way of prolonging our argument.

Ok let's say the truth; there is indeed a significant figure of biafran protesters in the south-south, but only two cities; Asaba and PH. The case of Asaba is obvious, because technically asaba is dominated by the Igbos(anambra-Onitsha). But your statement is an exaggeration. As for ph I will say that, their is a significant figure there, because at least Igbos and the Ikwereans share some traits even if they are too distinct tribes. Which means the igbos who are there for their various occupations find it easier to organize their protest since their lives is not threatened(like places lagos, Kano. Kaduna, warri. Oyo. Calabar, Benin, Etc) note: I know How passionate the igbos are whenever the name of biafra is mentioned. Even the ones at markurdi aren't easy to wade off.

The term bloody? Man is not only in rivers. Even Biafra protest at lagos(south-west) gets huge turnout.

pulse.ng/local/in-lagos-biafra-supporters-hold-protest-photos-id4470560.html

So don't come here and me feeling the Biafran quest has a stronghold in south-south like you want me to believe. I Know you are very passionate about your emancipation but don't let it delude you of believing in things like dat. Even The governor of rivers state debunked a lot of biafran protesters the last time they tried to use portharcout.

WORD
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Afriifa(m): 5:51pm On Apr 08, 2017
louwie:

Dear friend.

Firstly, am glad you took up the challenge and did not chicken out like sarrki and progressive but am afraid you are wrong. Remember i said, say what can be proven and not what you think !

Fix:

Kindly take note of the following, ruminate on it and quote me when you have done that. i would gladly engage you smiley

1. There is a difference between "Biafra as a geographical location" and "Biafra as a movement". I know it can be difficult but try not to
exchange one for the other when making your argument

2. You should also know that if one/group decides not be part of something anymore, it does not erase the fact that they once were. Taking a futuristic example, If Biafrans were to succeed in their struggle, they can deny it all the want but it will not change the fact that they were once Nigerians by virtue of History....you get ?? huh

3. If you decide to ignore the above comments try not to ignore the ANIOMA MASSACRE , if you don't know about it, look it up. If you already know it, question yourself again, it would help guide your judgement, perhaps give you a fresh and superior perceptive of things.

4. In all, i know we all try to win arguments here in this forum but we shouldn't sacrifice, Truth, Reason, Conscience and good morals to do that. I think it is an expensive price to pay
now go back and check my comment before this quote and tell me whose sanity has returned.........

After digging back my previous comment, I just realized I had been wasting my valuable time repeating the same thing just so you could understand. Now I know comprehension is your problem.
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by louwie(m): 5:58pm On Apr 08, 2017
Afriifa:
you failed to comprehend the genesis I only repeated what I said.. Go check for yourself......... So it is good sanity returned to you..

About your question, here is my answer,,, I am yet to deduce your point......... I am yet to know why you brought up a fallacy as way of prolonging our argument.

Ok let's say the truth; there is indeed a significant figure of biafran protesters in the south-south, but only two cities; Asaba and PH. The case of Asaba is obvious, because technically asaba is dominated by the Igbos(anambra-Onitsha). But your statement is an exaggeration. As for ph I will say that, their is a significant figure there, because at least Igbos and the Ikwereans share some traits even if they are too distinct tribes. Which means the igbos who are there for their various occupations find it easier to organize their protest since their lives is not threatened(like places lagos, Kano. Kaduna, warri. Oyo. Calabar, Benin, Etc) note: I know How passionate the igbos are whenever the name of biafra is mentioned. Even the ones at markurdi aren't easy to wade off.

The term bloody? Man is not only in rivers. Even Biafra protest at lagos(south-west) gets bloody at times. So don't come here and me feeling the Biafran quest has a stronghold in south-south like you want me to believe. I Know you are very passionate about your emancipation but don't let it delude you of believing in things like dat. Even The governor of rivers state debunked a lot of biafran protesters the last time they tried to use portharcout.

WORD

My Reaction.

To your first part paragraph: when next you want to sound bad ass, "find your own line"

2nd Paragraph:

Boy you shoot yourself in the leg. (talking about you contradicting yourself) You accuse me of fallacy then go ahead to agree with me in the first sentence of your third paragraph. Who does that ? really.

3rd paragraph:

* You say only 2 cities, how many cities do we have is SS really ?

* Do you imply that the ikwere's are supportive to the Biafran cause ? grin

* I put it to you that if the same demonstration is carried out in any village in SS, it would enjoy massive support, this is a Fact !

* About being bloody; working with facts on ground SS still tops (maybe they need it more than the SE themselves, This is not a fact tho, it is me thinking aloud grin)

* You used "YOUR" again, i already told you am not a biafran, unless calling me a biafran will help you win the argument, you can go ahead. I'll allow it partly because the "biafran movement" to me represents our struggle as Nigerians irrespective of tribe, this should concern you too.

* The Rivers governor did what was right for him to. He is the governor of a state in the FRN. No governor will like to openly support the Biafran struggle, I will not even advise that myself.

Dear friend, do you have any defense or interesting angle to the issues and questions i raised.

In an event that you do not, we can end the discussion here.

Thanks.
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by louwie(m): 6:08pm On Apr 08, 2017
Afriifa:
now go back and check my comment before this quote and tell me whose sanity has returned.........

After digging back my previous comment, I just realized I had been wasting my valuable time repeating the same thing just so you could understand. Now I know comprehension is your problem.

Friend, you said south south are not Biafran Lands. that was the crux of the matter.

I then asked you to state them for us. you went on with your story telling, saying things that can't be substantiated.

THE FACT REMAINS

SOUTH SOUTH LANDS WERE ONCE BIAFRAN TERRITORY, for at least while the war lasted funny enough biafra did not get any resistance from SS atleast not at the onset of the war. Deny it all you want, you cant change that !!!!!!

Hence i advised that you should maintain the argument that you guys do not want to be part of biafran territory's again !

NOT ! NOT ! NOT ! NOT ! that you never were ! That is bare faced lie.

I give up, you are irredeemable and you make a poor and unintelligent discussion

I do not mean to be rude but this conversation is over.

Thanks for engaging me.
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Afriifa(m): 6:12pm On Apr 08, 2017
louwie:

My Reaction.

To your first part paragraph: when next you want to sound bad ass, "find your own line"

2nd Paragraph:

Boy you shoot yourself in the leg. (talking about you contradicting yourself) You accuse me of fallacy then go ahead to agree with me in the first sentence of your third paragraph. Who does that ? really.

3rd paragraph:

* You say only 2 cities, how many cities do we have is SS really ?

* Do you imply that the ikwere's are supportive to the Biafran cause ? grin

* I put it to you that if the same demonstration is carried out in any village in SS, it would enjoy massive support, this is a Fact !

* About being bloody; working with facts on ground SS still tops (maybe they need it more than the SE themselves, This is not a fact tho, it is me thinking aloud grin)

* You used "YOUR" again, i already told you am not a biafran, unless calling me a biafran will help you win the argument, you can go ahead. I'll allow it partly because the "biafran movement" to me represents our struggle as Nigerians irrespective of tribe, this should concern you too.

* The Rivers governor did what was right for him to. He is the governor of a state in the FRN. No governor will like to openly support the Biafran struggle, I will not even advise that myself.

Dear friend, do you have any defense or interesting angle to the issues and questions i raised.

In an event that you do not, we can end the discussion here.

Thanks.
all pointless. I am from delta state bro. And I have an uncle there one word, i forgot to add. Onitsha(a stronghold of biafra) to Asaba "trekable" which constitute another reason why the outpour. And you saying shooting my legs lol. Like I said you have big problem comprehending. Ikwereans and Ibos shares some traits I said, just like uhrobo and Ijaw. There is absolutely no contradiction in that, perhaps you just said that as the best defence mechanism you have left.

But they are two distinct tribes, they don't agree always. So I will advice you "next time you wanna start a race, make your your brain is documented with facts and not some sentimental beliefs or assumption"

another: pick your own size.

Final Bullet: learn how to comprehend before drawing your conclusions. (it really sucks repeating same thing over n over again)

thanks.
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Afriifa(m): 6:15pm On Apr 08, 2017
louwie:

Friend, you said south south are not Biafran Lands. that was the crux of the matter.

I then asked you to state them for us. you went on with your story telling, saying things that can't be substantiated.

THE FACT REMAINS

SOUTH SOUTH LANDS WERE ONCE BIAFRAN TERRITORY, for at least while the war lasted funny enough biafra did not get any resistance from SS atleast not at the onset of the war. Deny it all you want, you cant change that !!!!!!

Hence i advised that you should maintain the argument that you guys do not want to be part of biafran territory's again !

NOT ! NOT ! NOT ! NOT ! that you never were ! That is bare faced lie.

I give up, you are irredeemable and you make a poor and unintelligent discussion

I do not mean to be rude but this conversation is over.

Thanks for engaging me.
God bless Android phones. I will save a screen shot of my previous for you. N make a lot of mentions. So you will see yourself, your wonderful comprehensive abilities. cheesy

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Ejanla07: 6:28pm On Apr 08, 2017
Carlmax:

Guy U Funny Sha! LOL.

Dis guy i quoted is an example of we yoruba muslims who ignorantly claim we south south...
We yoruba muslims re daft sha.

We yoruba muslims

bantudra:

here we go again...una obsesion with the south south is crazy...una talk like drug addicts..

we south southerners already said we dont want biafra...
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by louwie(m): 7:03pm On Apr 08, 2017
Afriifa:
all pointless. I am from delta state bro. And I have an uncle there one word, i forgot to add. Onitsha(a stronghold of biafra) to Asaba "trekable" which constitute another reason why the outpour. And you saying shooting my legs lol. Like I said you have big problem comprehending. Ikwereans and Ibos shares some traits I said, just like uhrobo and Ijaw. There is absolutely no contradiction in that, perhaps you just said that as the best defence mechanism you have left.

But they are two distinct tribes, they don't agree always. So I will advice you "next time you wanna start a race, make your your brain is documented with facts and not some sentimental beliefs or assumption"

another: pick your own size.

Final Bullet: learn how to comprehend before drawing your conclusions. (it really sucks repeating same thing over n over again)

thanks.

1. Talking about Facts, I brought more facts than you did friend. I have slapped every point you raised one after another. While you are yet to convincingly answer one question of mine. (let the other participants be the judge of that)

2. About brain size, it does not take time to know that yours is below average (your first 2 sentence is enough for one to find out). I only exercised my patience with you cause it is in my nature to give everyone the benefit of doubt.

3. You keep repeating yourself cause you have nothing else to say. It is not a wonder that you have not figured that out yet; again, brain size.

4. Am glad you have screen shots, go through them when you have had time to rest, please don't do it alone, call someone who's opinion you respect, he'll laugh at you yes but make sure he points out for you, the points that you have missed. I doubt if you can find it on your own.

5. I have no reason to be sentimentally attached to this issue unlike you (even tho you have constantly accused me of it); I only sought to educate you on the need to say things as the are even if you don't agree with it, sadly, like many before me, i have failed. My only consolation is that I put in my best.

6. Quote me to the high heavens, i will not reply you again. Not on this thread, i might again, maybe on issues you are less emotional about.

Have a pleasant evening.

Thanks.
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Afriifa(m): 11:11pm On Apr 08, 2017
Afriifa:
God bless Android phones. I will save a screen shot of my previous for you. N make a lot of mentions. So you will see yourself, your wonderful comprehensive abilities. cheesy
now see yourself and judge your sentimental beliefs. lol you even chickened out when I stated d lands clearly for you.. i must say you really tried, you deserve some kudos, the fact still remains. you can never outshine the truth no matter how you try to twist it out of ignorance.

you even resulted to verbal insults, I expected that earlier because that's how it is. you get angry when you don't win. only real men can act maturely in situations like that.

and running? oooooh lol that's your last resort brother, common just take a good look at the genesis of all this, if I were you I would be ashamed to continue. shot after shot, common. leaving you defenceless coupled with your weak comprehending ability.

any way let me not bore you here is the screen shot. (clear fact, you don't understand before drawing your conclusions)

sorry I ain't inviting others to ridicule you of course, you deserve some respect at least.

louwie

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Afriifa(m): 11:13pm On Apr 08, 2017
louwie:

1. Talking about Facts, I brought more facts than you did friend. I have slapped every point you raised one after another. While you are yet to convincingly answer one question of mine. (let the other participants be the judge of that)

2. About brain size, it does not take time to know that yours is below average (your first 2 sentence is enough for one to find out). I only exercised my patience with you cause it is in my nature to give everyone the benefit of doubt.

3. You keep repeating yourself cause you have nothing else to say. It is not a wonder that you have not figured that out yet; again, brain size.

4. Am glad you have screen shots, go through them when you have had time to rest, please don't do it alone, call someone who's opinion you respect, he'll laugh at you yes but make sure he points out for you, the points that you have missed. I doubt if you can find it on your own.

5. I have no reason to be sentimentally attached to this issue unlike you (even tho you have constantly accused me of it); I only sought to educate you on the need to say things as the are even if you don't agree with it, sadly, like many before me, i have failed. My only consolation is that I put in my best.

6. Quote me to the high heavens, i will not reply you again. Not on this thread, i might again, maybe on issues you are less emotional about.

Have a pleasant evening.

Thanks.
Run. that's the only way to hide a defeated face.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726536/charly-boy-pictured-nnamdi-kanu/10#55395183
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by crisisexpert321(m): 12:50am On Apr 09, 2017
Wao

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 24, 2017
Afriifa:
I will only take Biafra serious when their leaders start snubbing the Nigerian state and its benefits,

if you want Biafra, Stop all your politicians from participating in the Nigerian state.

Then you will earn my respect forever if not all this one na IGG.

Initial Gra Gra

which one is their leaders again

Meanwhile who asked u to take them serious

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) / Morenike Adebayo And Dele Agbe-Davies Wedding Photos / Jermaine Jackson Visits Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.