Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja (52060 Views)

Operation 777: We Will Deal With Nnamdi Kanu If ..... - Defense Headquarters / Now It Is Time For Us To Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu – Fani-kayode / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Hosts Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants Released From Kuje Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Afriifa(m): 11:00am On Apr 07, 2017
bantudra:

abi ooooooohh...
cheesy
bantudra:

abi ooooooohh...
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Afriifa(m): 11:08am On Apr 07, 2017
buchilino:

SERIOUSLY, D MORE I READ UR COMMENTS, D MORE AM CONVINCED DAT UR A WOMAN.
Ignore na
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Afriifa(m): 11:09am On Apr 07, 2017
odduduwa:
which land do uou think am talking about osun? no way,Ogun may the gods forbid,Oyo tufiakwa,ekiti abomination and forget about Lagos ITS NO MAN'S LAND so we SS / AFONJA SS must join Biafra and there is nothing you Yoruba can do about it
lol. really ? just read the whole thing.
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Afriifa(m): 11:10am On Apr 07, 2017
Guyman02:

Stop invading their thread, you are not at war with them, maybe Seun should impose an oath r a Shahada on anyone who wants to comment on Biafra like he does on Muslim topics
better
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by B2mario(m): 2:01pm On Apr 07, 2017
bantudra:

from the south east??..

lets make something clear to you south easteners...:

the day we south southerners get 100% control of our resources,then the south east is finished!...

we are not joining biafra...forget it...

we south southerners are the real makas of nigeria,not you.......
Lol, who are the south southerners? I am also from South south, Etche precisely. Igbo is the single largest ethnic group in South south so get this at the back of your mind.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by adimsmt: 6:10pm On Apr 07, 2017
Afriifa:
Freedom is not for greedy people. by the way are you talking about South-south Oils or South eastern Oils?

Sir I'm not talking about south south, i know you are trying to be sarcastic but its okay. But let you know that the federal government of Nigeria sale oil from oil fields in Imo and Abia states no matter the quantity.
Just let you know also, no amount of insult will solve the division in our country right now, greedy people as you called the Igbos is your opinion and your opinion doesn't remove any pint of blood from us and please read the chart and you tell me who the greedy people are.

INJUSTICE OF REVENUE ALLOCATION IN NIGERIA (1)

By Ann-kio Briggs

North Central recieves 20%
CONTRIBUTES. 0.00%
North East recieves. 16%
CONTRIBUTES. 0.00%
North West recieves. 21%
CONTRIBUTES. 0.00%
Every month the 19 Northern states recieves a minimum of 57% of 100% revenue to which they CONTRIBUTE 0.00%.
South West Recieves. 16%
CONTRIBUTES. 3.97%
South East. Recieves. 11.00%
CONTRIBUTES. 2.07%
South South Recieves. 15.00%
CONTRIBUTES. 91.64%

Truth be told Nigeria has dealt with the Igbos in so many ways but the have survive it all because of their resilience and hard work. Before the war Nigeria as country knows the Igbos was in the helm of things and it give them a lot of nightmares that was why they gave them twenty pounds but they survived in flying colors. As an Igbo man, Biafra issue I'm not in support and I'm also not against it, for me Biafra will be the last resort all we want is a level playing field a country where competitions are the order of the day. We can archive that through regional autonomy where every region will control their resources and develop on their own pace.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by guttentag(m): 7:43pm On Apr 07, 2017
Afriifa:
I will only take Biafra serious when their leaders start snubbing the Nigerian state and its benefits,

if you want Biafra, Stop all your politicians from participating in the Nigerian state.

Then you will earn my respect forever if not all this one na IGG.

Initial Gra Gra

I concur

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Afriifa(m): 7:50pm On Apr 07, 2017
adimsmt:

Sir I'm not talking about south south, i know you are trying to be sarcastic but its okay. But let you know that the federal government of Nigeria sale oil from oil fields in Imo and Abia states no matter the quantity.
Just let you know also, no amount of insult will solve the division in our country right now, greedy people as you called the Igbos is your opinion and your opinion doesn't remove any pint of blood from us and please read the chart and you tell me who the greedy people are.

By Ann-kio Briggs

CONTRIBUTES. 0.00%
North East recieves. 16%
CONTRIBUTES. 0.00%
North West recieves. 21%
CONTRIBUTES. 0.00%
Every month the 19 Northern states recieves a minimum of 57% of 100% revenue to which they CONTRIBUTE 0.00%.
South West Recieves. 16%
CONTRIBUTES. 3.97%
CONTRIBUTES. 2.07%
CONTRIBUTES. 91.64%

Truth be told Nigeria has dealt with the Igbos in so many ways but the have survive it all because of their resilience and hard work. Before the war Nigeria as country knows the Igbos was in the helm of things and it give them a lot of nightmares that was why they gave them twenty pounds but they survived in flying colors. As an Igbo man, Biafra issue I'm not in support and I'm also not against it, for me Biafra will be the last resort all we want is a level playing field a country where competitions are the order of the day. We can archive that through regional (B)autonomy where every region will control their resources and develop on their own pace(B).
you just earned my respect. thank you so much.
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Ejanla07: 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2017
Carlmax:

My Brother , am not here to convince you, but sincerely ask yourself, If the country is to be divided today, who are you better off with, The Fulanis/Yoruba/Hausas or The Igbos, Any person outside the south already calls you Igbo, the name Biafra is from The Bight of Biafra now called Bight of Bonny by the Nigerian Government all in a futile effort to distort history, So you see the nation is named after your coastline and the Nation predates Nigeria, Yes your forefathers identified as Biafrans, it's a shame we have left the struggle to a few because we have not been taught the proper history.

Are you new here
Too many naive people here....

D guy you quoted is a yoruba muslim like me... If you see my conehead. Its like bicycle seat... Not to talk of my scratched face

He is a yoruba muslim claiming niger deltan. We are d ones who claim no igbo in ss

We yoruba muslims. Sai baba

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by adimsmt: 8:09pm On Apr 07, 2017
Afriifa:
you just earned my respect. thank you so much.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by B2mario(m): 8:18pm On Apr 07, 2017
adimsmt:

By Ann-kio Briggs

CONTRIBUTES. 0.00%
North East recieves. 16%
CONTRIBUTES. 0.00%
North West recieves. 21%
CONTRIBUTES. 0.00%
South West Recieves. 16%
CONTRIBUTES. 3.97%
CONTRIBUTES. 2.07%
CONTRIBUTES. 91.64%

Truth be told Nigeria has dealt with the Igbos in so many ways but the have survive it all because of their resilience and hard work. Before the war Nigeria as country knows the Igbos was in the helm of things and it give them a lot of nightmares that was why they gave them twenty pounds but they survived in flying colors. As an Igbo man, Biafra issue I'm not in support and I'm also not against it, for me Biafra will be the last resort all we want is a level playing field a country where competitions are the order of the day. We can archive that through regional autonomy where every region will control their resources and develop on their own pace.
This is from Oga Sanusi, the distinguished and respected Emir of Kano:

Break Nigeria into its component parts and … –SanusiOnApril 6, 20172:58 pmInNews,PoliticsCommentsBreak Nigeria into its component parts, and these parts of the countryare among the poorest, if it were a country. And we do not realise we are in trouble said Emir of Kano,Muhammadu Sanusi ll, on Wednesday.Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, the Emir of KanoSanusi, speaking on the theme ‘Promoting Investments In The Midst of Eonomic Challenges’ at the Kaduna State Economic Summit in Kaduna said North, as a region, has the highest population in Nigeria and lacked the necessary indices to show progress.‘We are living in denial. The North-West and the North-East, demographically, constitute the bulk of Nigeria’s population, but look at human development indices, look at the number of children out of school, look at adult literacy, lookat maternal mortality, look at infant mortality, look at girl-child completion rate, look at income per capita, the North-East and the North-West Nigeria, are among the poorest parts of the world.“As far back as 2000, I looked at the numbers, Borno and Yobe states, UNDP figures: Borno and Yobe states, if they were a country on their own, were poorer than Niger, Cameroon and Chad.“Nobody saw this because we were looking at Nigeria as a country that averages the oil-rich Niger Delta, the industrialand commercial-rich Lagos, the commercially viable South-East, and you have an average.“Break Nigeria into its component parts, and these parts of the countryare among the poorest, if it were a country. And we do not realise we are in trouble.”“Other Muslim nations have pushed forward girl-child education, they’ve pushed forward science and technology. They have pushed forward the arts. We havethis myth in northern Nigeria, where we try to create an Islamic society that never existed.”“We need to understand the roots of the problem of northern Nigeria. Burning books, it happened in Kano. What is the crime of those books? They were writingabout (love), and love apparently is supposed to be a bad word.“In a society where you don’t love your women and you don’t love your children, you allow them to beg, you beat up your women, why should anyone talk about love?“We have adopted an interpretation of our culture and our religion that is rooted in the 13th century mindset that refuses to recognise that the rest of the Muslim world has moved on.“If you are an Imam or a pastor and shed blood you are a criminal,” Sanusi said.He also said “Nasir, I support you on this one, any pastor or Imam that commits crime should be arrested, tried and jailed were necessary,”“Today in Malaysia, you wake up and divorce yourwife; that is fine. But you give her 50 per cent of all the wealth you acquired since you married her. It is a Muslim country. In Nigeria, you wake up after20 years of marriage, you say to your wife, ‘I divorceyou’, and that’s it.“Other Muslim nations have pushed forward girl-child education; they’ve pushed forward science and technology. They have pushed forward the arts. We havethis myth in northern Nigeria, where we try to create an Islamic society that never existed.“We are fighting culture, we are fighting civilisation. We must wage an intellectual war, because Islam is not univocal. There are many voices, there are many interpretations, there are many viewpoints, and we have for too long allow the ascendancy of the most conservative viewpoints. The consequences of that are that there are certain social problems.”Further speaking on comments on by Abdulaziz Yari, governor of Zamfara state, on meningitis Sanusi said “how have we reduced ourselves, what have we done as a people, that we have placed ourselves in a situation where simple things, a medical issue…you don’t have vaccines, say you don’t have vaccines.‘200 people died of meningitis in a state, the governor was asked and he said it is God’s curse on us for the sin of fornication, which apparently does not happen in America, whichis why they don’t have meningitis.”“Treat those who have contracted it, don’t give these kinds of explanations. But this themindset. I have a degree in Islamic law, and I can tell you that is not an Islamically correct statement to make.“These are the kinds of things that we have; and when we talk about a difficult environment, we realise that 90 percent of that difficulty, we can address, because it is self-inflicted.”

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Carlmax(m): 3:22am On Apr 08, 2017
Ejanla07:

Are you new here
Too many naive people here....

D guy you quoted is a yoruba muslim like me... If you see my conehead. Its like bicycle seat... Not to talk of my scratched face

He is a yoruba muslim claiming niger deltan. We are d ones who claim no igbo in ss

We yoruba muslims. Sai baba

Guy U Funny Sha! LOL.
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Carlmax(m): 3:30am On Apr 08, 2017
B2mario:

This is from Oga Sanusi, the distinguished and respected Emir of Kano:

Break Nigeria into its component parts and … –SanusiOnApril 6, 20172:58 pmInNews,PoliticsCommentsBreak Nigeria into its component parts, and these parts of the countryare among the poorest, if it were a country. And we do not realise we are in trouble said Emir of Kano,Muhammadu Sanusi ll, on Wednesday.Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, the Emir of KanoSanusi, speaking on the theme ‘Promoting Investments In The Midst of Eonomic Challenges’ at the Kaduna State Economic Summit in Kaduna said North, as a region, has the highest population in Nigeria and lacked the necessary indices to show progress.‘We are living in denial. The North-West and the North-East, demographically, constitute the bulk of Nigeria’s population, but look at human development indices, look at the number of children out of school, look at adult literacy, lookat maternal mortality, look at infant mortality, look at girl-child completion rate, look at income per capita, the North-East and the North-West Nigeria, are among the poorest parts of the world.“As far back as 2000, I looked at the numbers, Borno and Yobe states, UNDP figures: Borno and Yobe states, if they were a country on their own, were poorer than Niger, Cameroon and Chad.“Nobody saw this because we were looking at Nigeria as a country that averages the oil-rich Niger Delta, the industrialand commercial-rich Lagos, the commercially viable South-East, and you have an average.“Break Nigeria into its component parts, and these parts of the countryare among the poorest, if it were a country. And we do not realise we are in trouble.”“Other Muslim nations have pushed forward girl-child education, they’ve pushed forward science and technology. They have pushed forward the arts. We havethis myth in northern Nigeria, where we try to create an Islamic society that never existed.”“We need to understand the roots of the problem of northern Nigeria. Burning books, it happened in Kano. What is the crime of those books? They were writingabout (love), and love apparently is supposed to be a bad word.“In a society where you don’t love your women and you don’t love your children, you allow them to beg, you beat up your women, why should anyone talk about love?“We have adopted an interpretation of our culture and our religion that is rooted in the 13th century mindset that refuses to recognise that the rest of the Muslim world has moved on.“If you are an Imam or a pastor and shed blood you are a criminal,” Sanusi said.He also said “Nasir, I support you on this one, any pastor or Imam that commits crime should be arrested, tried and jailed were necessary,”“Today in Malaysia, you wake up and divorce yourwife; that is fine. But you give her 50 per cent of all the wealth you acquired since you married her. It is a Muslim country. In Nigeria, you wake up after20 years of marriage, you say to your wife, ‘I divorceyou’, and that’s it.“Other Muslim nations have pushed forward girl-child education; they’ve pushed forward science and technology. They have pushed forward the arts. We havethis myth in northern Nigeria, where we try to create an Islamic society that never existed.“We are fighting culture, we are fighting civilisation. We must wage an intellectual war, because Islam is not univocal. There are many voices, there are many interpretations, there are many viewpoints, and we have for too long allow the ascendancy of the most conservative viewpoints. The consequences of that are that there are certain social problems.”Further speaking on comments on by Abdulaziz Yari, governor of Zamfara state, on meningitis Sanusi said “how have we reduced ourselves, what have we done as a people, that we have placed ourselves in a situation where simple things, a medical issue…you don’t have vaccines, say you don’t have vaccines.‘200 people died of meningitis in a state, the governor was asked and he said it is God’s curse on us for the sin of fornication, which apparently does not happen in America, whichis why they don’t have meningitis.”“Treat those who have contracted it, don’t give these kinds of explanations. But this themindset. I have a degree in Islamic law, and I can tell you that is not an Islamically correct statement to make.“These are the kinds of things that we have; and when we talk about a difficult environment, we realise that 90 percent of that difficulty, we can address, because it is self-inflicted.”

Did he actually say all this... Mehn! This is what I call "Home Truth". NICE ONE SIR.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by shehuolayinka(m): 4:32am On Apr 08, 2017
Eddiecute86:

Bro what are saying? guess u don't know the original jews are black. Don't get it wrong am not refering to the state of isreal. Do some research

You should be the one to do the research. You Claiming Jewish were once black is laughable
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by unclejb2(m): 9:06am On Apr 08, 2017
Afriifa:
I thought you were intelligent enough for my time.. till date biafran states uses income generated from my forefather's land(my lands) I pity you.
I pity unintelligent little kids like you. I wonder what you think has made Nigeria undeveloped till date. Great nations are never dependent on oil, but technology. We shall leave you with a Venezuela status while we in Biafra transform into Germany or Japan
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by louwie(m): 10:29am On Apr 08, 2017
Afriifa:
Every land in the then Old eastern region was recognized as Biafra. why? the Old eastern region were dominated by the Igbos, Igbos while agitating for a separate country renamed the then Eastern Region a new name(biafra) meaning the south-south wasn't created as then so the whole south south was inside Biafra.. while reading my history books it occurred to me that the present South-South rejected the to be part of Biafra(jasper adakaboro) and by history distinct Kingdoms and People existed in the south-south before the term "biafra"was known.. so knowing that the igbos agitated for a separate country because the then Eastern region were dominated by them. the present south-southerners refusing to be part of it. agitated for their own Geopolitical zone (after the war) hence the present south south.. so my point is, Biafra is a name the Igbos used when fighting for the old eastern region to be a different country.in summary Biafra lands are all the igbo lands in the then old eastern region( becuase it was an Ibo Ideology). so presently the minor tribes in the old eastern region that refused to be part of Biafra are the current South-south. so don't be in delusion kiss the truth. all south south lands were formerly Bifra lands because they were all joined in the old eastern region together. so now Biafra lands are only igbo lands. because the Ijaw. annang. efik. ibibio. uhrobo. isoko. edo. isan. ishekiri. e.t.c are the present South-south. and those are their lands by history and by birth. they are no longer Biafra lands because they chose to be on their own(south-south) so biafra lands are igbo lands(south-east) forgive my blunders I was rushing

Dear friend.

Firstly, am glad you took up the challenge and did not chicken out like sarrki and progressive but am afraid you are wrong. Remember i said, say what can be proven and not what you think !

Fix:

Kindly take note of the following, ruminate on it and quote me when you have done that. i would gladly engage you smiley

1. There is a difference between "Biafra as a geographical location" and "Biafra as a movement". I know it can be difficult but try not to
exchange one for the other when making your argument

2. You should also know that if one/group decides not be part of something anymore, it does not erase the fact that they once were. Taking a futuristic example, If Biafrans were to succeed in their struggle, they can deny it all the want but it will not change the fact that they were once Nigerians by virtue of History....you get ?? huh

3. If you decide to ignore the above comments try not to ignore the ANIOMA MASSACRE , if you don't know about it, look it up. If you already know it, question yourself again, it would help guide your judgement, perhaps give you a fresh and superior perceptive of things.

4. In all, i know we all try to win arguments here in this forum but we shouldn't sacrifice, Truth, Reason, Conscience and good morals to do that. I think it is an expensive price to pay
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Afriifa(m): 10:41am On Apr 08, 2017
louwie:

Dear friend.

Firstly, am glad you took up the challenge and did not chicken out like sarrki and progressive but am afraid you are wrong. Remember i said, say what can be proven and not what you think !

Fix:

Kindly take note of the following, ruminate on it and quote me when you have done that. i would gladly engage you smiley

1. There is a difference between "Biafra as a geographical location" and "Biafra as a movement". I know it can be difficult but try not to
exchange one for the other when making your argument

2. You should also know that if one/group decides not be part of something anymore, it does not erase the fact that they once were. Taking a futuristic example, If Biafrans were to succeed in their struggle, they can deny it all the want but it will not change the fact that they were once Nigerians by virtue of History....you get ?? huh

3. If you decide to ignore the above comments try not to ignore the ANIOMA MASSACRE , if you don't know about it, look it up. If you already know it, question yourself again, it would help guide your judgement, perhaps give you a fresh and superior perceptive of things.

4. In all, i know we all try to win arguments here in this forum but we shouldn't sacrifice, Truth, Reason, Conscience and good morals to do that. I think it is an expensive price to pay
Biafra lands are all the igbo lands. Don't perceive it like what you just stated above. Biafra is movement of a what? Of people in geographical area. I will always say it. Biafra lands are all igbo lands, not an uhrobo man land in delta state, neither an Ikwere man land in rivers
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by odduduwa: 10:55am On Apr 08, 2017
Afriifa:
funny my granny also has an uhrobo blood in her, practically I see every Uhrobo and Isoko person as my Cousin. back to your question; I don't really hate Igbos ,I hate Biafrans ( meaning we are always cool when we discuss as two tribes in nigeria, problem once you see yourself as a different country)

Niger Delta should be respected ( I rather have a dream of seeing Akpabio as my President, Wike As my V.p. Dickson as my Speaker. ibori as my senate president. porth harcourt, calabar or Warri as the new capital) Niger Delta should be seeing as a different country whenever the Igbos see themselves as a different country.. I have lived with Igbo my friend. I will tell you Imo Igbos are the sweetest, although I haven't related with the ones from Abia,

i respect the Igbos agitating for their own( you can't live in your father's house forever)my only problem with them is including we the South-south. (if you want to leave your father's house don't drag your brother to go with you, his rights should be respected, you don't know of he also wants to leave his father's house and settle somewhere different from yours)

I doubt your Uhroboship, Can you speak Uhrobo? I do understand Uhrobo but I don't know how to speak.
I taught you how to lie my son as oduduwa I am you have taken over my foot step my son continue to fool them okay we must deceive them in believing osun is part of Niger Delta
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by louwie(m): 11:00am On Apr 08, 2017
Afriifa:
Biafra lands are all the igbo lands. Don't perceive it like what you just stated above. Biafra is movement of a what? Of people in geographical area. I will always say it. Biafra lands are all igbo lands, not an uhrobo man land in delta state, neither an Ikwere man land in rivers

Did you even ruminate on the points i raised ?

I said engage me when you have gone through it !

I also said not what you think but what can be proven !

I expected you to react to any of the points i raised that you disagree with, ask questions if you find anything i said confusing not retort like a nagging house wife !

In as much as i would love to have this discussion with you, i might have to discontinue.

Fix:

If you cannot argue like an intelligent person at least, then this is the end of this conversation my friend.
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Afriifa(m): 11:24am On Apr 08, 2017
louwie:

Did you even ruminate on the points i raised ?

I said engage me when you have gone through it !

I also said not what you think but what can be proven !

I expected you to react to any of the points i raised that you disagree with, ask questions if you find anything i said confusing not retort like a nagging house wife !

In as much as i would love to have this discussion with you, i might have to discontinue.

Fix:

If you cannot argue like an intelligent person at least, then this is the end of this conversation my friend.
there is nothing to rebate in all you wrote. You wrote a niece piece to delude who of your abilities? You want me to prove my points because you believe I am just making assumption.

I doubt your ability for equity in fair opinions.

I have nothing to reflect, I stated my points clearly, with due respect, the south-south lands are not Biafra lands because, the south-southearners have their very own geopolitical zones now(no longer the combined eastern region) what is so difficult for you to comprehend? Do you need evidence for me to state that Ishekiri lands aren't Biafra lands? My friend that's absurd.

You are busy just refraining the same piece you wrote earlier without any sensible view contrary to my point.

Ok let me ask you one question.. The then Biafra map, (proposed before the war) did it capture the of the then eastern region and its entire geographical location?

If your answer is No, then I need a proof, but if your answer is Yes, just know you have been arguing without proper knowledge of my previous quotes.
Don't let your Ideology becloud your sense of truth.
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by louwie(m): 11:37am On Apr 08, 2017
Afriifa:
there is nothing to rebate in all you wrote. You wrote a niece piece to delude who of your abilities? You want me to prove my points because you believe I am just making assumption.

I doubt your ability for equity in fair opinions.

I have nothing to reflect, I stated my points clearly, with due respect, the south-south lands are not Biafra lands because, the south-southearners have their very own geopolitical zones now(no longer the combined eastern region) what is so difficult for you to comprehend? Do you need evidence for me to state that Ishekiri lands aren't Biafra lands? My friend that's absurd.

You are busy just refraining the same piece you wrote earlier without any sensible view contrary to my point.

Ok let me ask you one question.. The then Biafra map, (proposed before the war) did it capture the of the then eastern region and its entire geographical location?

If your answer is No, then I need a proof, but if your answer is Yes, just know you have been arguing without proper knowledge of my previous quotes.
Don't let your Ideology becloud your sense of truth.

Good, am impressed you are now asking questions. (so i'll go ahead to ignore every other thing you said and focus on that one question for that is the only place i see light for you to finally reason)

Unfortunately in your haste, you might have made a mistake. That should be the only reason i can't understand it.

Kindly put it right. i have it above in bold.
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Afriifa(m): 11:45am On Apr 08, 2017
louwie:

Good, am glad you are asking questions.

Unfortunately in your haste, you might have made a mistake. That should be the only reason i can't understand it.

Kindly put it right. i have it above in bold.
ooh sorry, I meant if the whole of the then eastern region was captured in your map.

Sorry to say, but it's too obvious for you not to understand my question because of that simple mistake. Perhaps you were just looking for an excuse.
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by odduduwa: 11:56am On Apr 08, 2017
Afriifa:
ooh sorry, I meant if the whole of the then eastern region was captured in your map.

Sorry to say, but it's too obvious for you not to understand my question because of that simple mistake. Perhaps you were just looking for an excuse.
has aregbeshola paid this month's salary
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by B2mario(m): 11:57am On Apr 08, 2017
Carlmax:

Did he actually say all this... Mehn! This is what I call "Home Truth". NICE ONE SIR.
Home truth indeed. But the man is always truthful unlike other northern leaders.
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Afriifa(m): 12:02pm On Apr 08, 2017
odduduwa:
has aregbeshola paid this month's salary
lol. I can Imagine. Enjoy your day my friend. One Love. cool
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by louwie(m): 12:02pm On Apr 08, 2017
-
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Afriifa(m): 12:08pm On Apr 08, 2017
louwie:

To answer your first question, The answer is YES.

I have the following link to support my case (old eastern Nigeria):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Region,_Nigeria

http://www.crwflags.com/fotw/flags/ng-.html

Below is the picture of Biafra map.

Now you can go. I have no business with you again.

You just proved my point with your own mouth. Have a nice day smiley
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by louwie(m): 12:15pm On Apr 08, 2017
Afriifa:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To answer your first question, The answer is YES, it also captures your beloved south south too cool

I have the following links to support my case (old eastern Nigeria):

Also find attached the picture of Biafra map.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(note: you used the phrase "YOUR MAP" which means that your assumption is that am biafran, Again that assumption is wrong!!)

"Sorry to say, but it's too obvious for you not to understand my question because of that simple mistake. Perhaps you were just looking for an excuse"

To react to the your statement above (bolded). I am not offended, I want you to know that i will never run away from any opportunity to learn

and to further improve on the things i know already through constructive arguments and intelligent conversation. This is what this group is

about for me. Not forgetting the occasional laughs.

Now my question:

Why did you ask about the then eastern map and how does it help your case ?

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Afriifa(m): 12:21pm On Apr 08, 2017
louwie:

To answer your first question, The answer is YES.

I have the following links to support my case (old eastern Nigeria):

Also find attached the picture of Biafra map.

(note: you used the phrase "YOUR MAP" which means that your assumption is that am biafran, Again that assumption is wrong!!)

"Sorry to say, but it's too obvious for you not to understand my question because of that simple mistake. Perhaps you were just looking for an excuse"

To react to the your statement above (bolded). I am not offended, I want you to know that i will never run away from any opportunity to learn

and to further improve on the things i know already through constructive arguments and intelligent conversation. This is what this group is

about for me. Not forgetting the occasional laughs.

Now my question:

Why did you ask about the then eastern map and how does it help your case ?
point of correction. Nnamdi Kanu proposed this one.. Anyway it contained the information I needed.

Back to your question.

My answer "Go to the Genesis of our argument"
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by louwie(m): 12:24pm On Apr 08, 2017
Afriifa:
Now you can go. I have no business with you again.

You just proved my point with your own mouth. Have a nice day smiley

What point did i prove ? i see no validation here.

For clarity, My detailed response lies above.

THE OLD EASTERN MAP HAS BOTH THE SOUTH EASTERN AND THE SOUTH SOUTH.
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by louwie(m): 12:35pm On Apr 08, 2017
Afriifa:
point of correction. Nnamdi Kanu proposed this one.. Anyway it contained the information I needed.

Back to your question.

My answer "Go to the Genesis of our argument"

Wrong again ! The Biafra map has SOUTH SOUTH in it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Civil_War

I refuse insanity.

If what you are trying to say is that since there are variations in their language then it is not Biafran Land or were never part of Biafran

territory then you are wrong. The Nigerian forces saw you as Biafrans at least, Hence you were not spared from the massacre during the war. Think Boy,

think !!

What you can say is that you no longer want to be part of it,...see...see.... Now that is a Fresh Argument and falls within the margin of sanity.

Find attached biafran map again.

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Afriifa(m): 12:53pm On Apr 08, 2017
louwie:

Wrong again ! The Biafra map has SOUTH SOUTH in it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Civil_War

I refuse insanity.

If what you are trying to say is that since there are variations in their language then it is not Biafran Land or were never part of Biafran

territory then you are wrong. The Nigerian forces saw you as Biafrans at least, Hence you were not spared from the massacre during the war. Think Boy,

think !!

What you can say is that you no longer want to be part of it,...see...see.... Now that is a Fresh Argument and falls within the margin of sanity.

Find attached biafran map again.
. Lol I was never seen as a
Biafran.........
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Adaka_Boro

I only said the map you presented to me is the one Nnamdi Kanu presented, nevertheless it isn't wrong.

That's what I said earlier also because we were in the then eastern region before biafra rose up, we are never biafran, south-south is not biafra, read that link

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium / Contractors Hand Over $1.5bn Lekki Port After Completion / Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.