Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,678 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja (52057 Views)

Operation 777: We Will Deal With Nnamdi Kanu If ..... - Defense Headquarters / Now It Is Time For Us To Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu – Fani-kayode / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Hosts Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants Released From Kuje Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by bantudra: 3:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
igwebuike01:

i love the way Kanu makes his haters have nothing to say but gibberish

look...he commited treason...you can not talk your way out of it...if he didnt ranted so much on videos and radio,the situation would be different...

if he is realy british,why is he still in prison??....the british can not burn their fingers on his case....

the british will completly loose influence in africa....the french are already smelling blood....

even the south africans have got into the game of influence in africa...

if the british dear touch kanus case with all this evidences online,then byebye england in africa...

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by bantudra: 3:32pm On Apr 06, 2017
kanu is finished....

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by bantudra: 3:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
igwebuike01:

and there are many unlike him so he should shut up

why should he??..only people like you are allowed to talk..

dont add the south south to south east no more...many dont agree with your igbo brethren in the delta....

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Eazybay(m): 3:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
abiodunalasa:
Let us not oversimplify Nnamdi Kanu's offence by passing him as a mere "political prisoner". He committed treason in a way that could lead to, at best, anarchy, and at worst, genocide. He made it look like we are irrevocably bound to a tragic past.

We need to let him, and every one like him,in no oversimplified nor in overstated terms know that we will not allow our imperfect past sabotage our perfect future.
You have right to remain forever behind while we move on...but you have no right to hold us down with you !

I am no Biafran apologist but ur post reeks of illiteracy.. Look up d meaning of treason and try to juxtapose with what u have here. Do u really see a perfect Nigeria 4rm wea u stand? If u do, is every1 supposed to see dis 4rm ur standpoint?

We fail to understand that patriotism is not by force? Even u who claim to love Nigeria is unpatriotic in ur own way!!! How can u even support disobedience of a court order by a security agency and u claim to have a perfect future? Well in dat perfect future I pray u are oppressed in court..

8 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
AllHailBiafra:
That man is a wrong man to be close to an incorruptible man like Nnamdi Kanu, I can see it on Kanu's face.

A great man who single handedly sank the zoo and their presidiot.
Sank the zoo with oral missiles you mean? grin

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Mjacksson: 3:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ok
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Eazybay(m): 3:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
bantudra:

look...he commited treason...you can not talk your way out of it...if he didnt ranted so much on videos and radio,the situation would be different...

if he is realy british,why is he still in prison??....the british can not burn their fingers on his case....

the british will completly loose influence in africa....the french are already smelling blood....

if the british dear touch kanus case with all this evidences online,then byebye england in africa...

Do u know d meaning of treason?? If u do, u would understand its only d court dat can adjudge an issue to b what it is.

6 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
Agumbankembu:

The last thread i created, both of you came together at the same time, spamming the comments with rubbish talk, now you both have come again.

Are you robots programmed together, tell me this is Artificial Intelligence(AI) at work here, I wanna know, cos that is what i applied for in my masters program, I want to learn from the developer himself, his work is very good.

Eleyi gidi gan.
You haven't heard BMC? They are paid members of Buhari MC

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by michoim(m): 3:44pm On Apr 06, 2017
So much irrelevance in Nigeria political space. Else who is Nnamdi Kanu to be reckoned with? Stupidity and idleness has been the order of the day in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Carlmax(m): 3:44pm On Apr 06, 2017
Afriifa:
I am always happy becuase I am the envy of your kinsmen... If I have to use a gun to stop Biafrans from forcefully anexing my ancestral lands to join theirs, I will gladly be the first.

That's howmuch I hate your types, and the more you try to ridicule me for speaking my mind, that's how much I will keep the same pace.

My Brother , am not here to convince you, but sincerely ask yourself, If the country is to be divided today, who are you better off with, The Fulanis/Yoruba/Hausas or The Igbos, Any person outside the south already calls you Igbo, the name Biafra is from The Bight of Biafra now called Bight of Bonny by the Nigerian Government all in a futile effort to distort history, So you see the nation is named after your coastline and the Nation predates Nigeria, Yes your forefathers identified as Biafrans, it's a shame we have left the struggle to a few because we have not been taught the proper history.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by igwebuike01: 3:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
bantudra:

and the wailing continues, same stale gibberish. Treason you have failed to prove for two years

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by mr1759: 3:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
I thought area father kick against KANU in one of his write up his claim does fighting for Biafra when they where not there when it happen are miscreants

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by igwebuike01: 3:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
bantudra:

why should he??..only people like you are allowed to talk..

dont add the south south to south east no more...many dont agree with your igbo brethren in the delta....
see confusion, igbo bretheren in Delta?? WHich is south south, so are you not totally confused and contradicting yourself??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by okwyzo(m): 3:47pm On Apr 06, 2017
Shut th F**k up, who created SS? who are SS? what is SS? there was Biafra before SS/Niger delta/ even Nizooria... Ya dig grin grin shocked shocked
Afriifa:
shut the damn mout up, south south is not part of your biafra oooooo. And why must you mention south south? Is biafra not achievable without south south?

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by melejo(m): 3:48pm On Apr 06, 2017
Afriifa:
I will only take Biafra serious when their leaders start snubbing the Nigerian state and its benefits,

if you want Biafra, Stop all your politicians from participating in the Nigerian state.

Then you will earn my respect forever if not all this one na IGG.

Initial Gra Gra
There is a way you can read a post and pass without exposing how unexposed you are. Where has it ever done that way. All these children in nairaland that should concentrate on celebrity section would not allow us hear word

5 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by melejo(m): 3:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
sarrki:
They are all using him for political gain

then how is that your problem? Is it your political gain, ewu awusa

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by ogologoamu: 3:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
michoim:
So much irrelevance in Nigeria political space. Else who is Nnamdi Kanu to be reckoned with? Stupidity and idleness has been the order of the day in this country.

PAINED.

6 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Rhea(f): 3:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
So have they approved Kanu's bail?

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by shehuolayinka(m): 3:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
Why he is always putting on Jewish robe? They don't even like blacks

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Alanzazani: 3:54pm On Apr 06, 2017
shuo this guy weh wear pink suit live for my street. see wonderment.
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by ephi123(f): 3:55pm On Apr 06, 2017
Agumbankembu:

The last thread i created, both of you came together at the same time, spamming the comments with rubbish talk, now you both have come again.

Are you robots programmed together, tell me this is Artificial Intelligence(AI) at work here, I wanna know, cos that is what i applied for in my masters program, I want to learn from the developer himself, his work is very good.

Eleyi gidi gan.

grin Classic

7 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 06, 2017
Afriifa:
men Nairaland threads are for all, if you don't want me to read or comment please kindly hala me before creating any.
No, he should just type it and save it on his phone instead of posting it publicly
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by tutudesz: 3:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
odduduwa:
if you like die of heart attack ss must join Biafra read my lips MUST JOIN BIAFRA I don't care what you bicycle seat and frying pan heads think and there is nothing you as a Yoruba boy can do about it
Must join who? Biafra should build their country alone O! and leave South south to do the same.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by EmmyDJourno: 3:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
Martin Luther, Nelson Mandela and Malcolm X preached with a higher ideology

Nnamdi Kanu ran a blog; used the Biafra Ideology to drive hits on his site and also put up stories of Jose Mourinho, Roger Federer and Sir Alex Ferguson on the site all for hits

Finally, the Eastern loved GEJ who claims to have the political name "Azikiwe" lost the election and all of a sudden, the wailing looters rise a scapegoat​ who is exploiting an unenlightened populace to distract the Nation with his nuisance

When Obj finished with Asari he was humbled, when PMB finish with you, you would become a Kiddies Bible School Pastor angry

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Bants(m): 3:59pm On Apr 06, 2017
Is Kanu really in prison cos he looks so fresh and is outfit looks so white...if Kemi can wear green while is nnamdi wearing white

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by AllHailBiafra(m): 3:59pm On Apr 06, 2017
kropotkin2:
Sank the zoo with oral missiles you mean? grin
No! Truth missiles.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Praktikals(m): 3:59pm On Apr 06, 2017
All haill the onikuje of kuje prison

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Agumbankembu: 4:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
Praktikals:
All haill the onikuje of kuje prison

All hail the earthworm of odua.

11 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Afriifa(m): 4:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
folarinmiles:

No, he should just type it and save it on his phone instead of posting it publicly
lol true
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by igwebuike01: 4:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
EmmyDJourno:
Martin Luther, Nelson Mandela and Malcolm X preached with a higher ideology

Nnamdi Kanu ran a blog; used the Biafra Ideology to drive hits on his site and also put up stories of Jose Mourinho, Roger Federer and Sir Alex Ferguson on the site all for hits

Finally, the Eastern loved GEJ who claims to have the political name "Azikiwe" lost the election and all of a sudden, the wailing looters rise a scapegoat​ who is exploiting an unenlightened populace to distract the Nation with his nuisance

When Obj finished with Asari he was humbled, when PMB finish with you, you would become a Kiddies Bible School Pastor angry
Afonjas are know for rewritting history, Kanu and his struggle has nothing to do with your lord and saviour Buharrry. In 2014 kanu was on SaharaTV and threatened that Nigeria will be worse than Somalia if Nigeria refuse to let Biafra go, he said so when reacting to GEJs proposed Confab, if i post the video now they will ban me, search for it on youtube,

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by igwebuike01: 4:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
tutudesz:

Must join who? Biafra should build their country alone O! and leave South south to do the same.
That is if you define south south

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

EFCC Storms Tinubu Polling Unit In Alausa (Video) / 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post / Contractors Hand Over $1.5bn Lekki Port After Completion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.