Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,854 members, 7,813,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja (52064 Views)

Operation 777: We Will Deal With Nnamdi Kanu If ..... - Defense Headquarters / Now It Is Time For Us To Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu – Fani-kayode / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Hosts Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants Released From Kuje Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by tutudesz: 9:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
blues20:

Your lack of honor is glaring. Why do you think I should grace you with a positive response? You are lucky I'm on a good mood..... what makes you think, oh little mind that Biafra agitation is useless? Monkeys will be monkeys, no matter how cute you dress them.
And cowards will always be cowards! Yes your Biafra is useless!
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ikeg:

Seriously you are a shame to your parents. I pity whoever brought you into this world.

Egbema, oyigbo, etc are IGBO lands that was carved into River state. They still speak igbo and still uphold themselves as Igbo. Infact all this group have been spoken about on this forum and provided direct quotation of them saying they are igbo.

Educate yourself
Educate yourself
EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Being a buff00n and proudly displaying it isn't cute!
That joke of a monkey ain't worth your time. Just ignore him.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Ikeg: 9:59pm On Apr 06, 2017
blues20:

No true Ijaw man, in this dispensation will call Biafra useless. I doubt the claim of that goat. He could be an impostor.

I doubt he is ijaw. When he thought Egbema and Co are tribes, I immediately dismiss him as a wannabe. The only people usually that clueless are you know who

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by tutudesz: 10:01pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ikeg:

Monkey ediot. I'm from ASABA. Now ask you oblong head where is that at and what tribe reside there?

After you are done making a fool of yourself online then go back and educate yourself what ethnic groups are, what land names are. Your lack of competence is an embarrassment to whoever bore you. You're a disgrace to your parents
Asaba my feet! stop claiming Delta state and go back across that river to your state.
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Ikeg: 10:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
blues20:

That joke of a monkey ain't worth your time. Just ignore him.

Truly isn't.
He's a waste of human space
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by tutudesz: 10:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ikeg:

I doubt he is ijaw. When he thought Egbema and Co are tribes, I immediately dismiss him as a wannabe. The only people usually that clueless are you know who
Hahaha very funny!
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Ikeg: 10:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
tutudesz:

Asaba my feet! stop claiming Delta state and go back across that river to your state.

Incompetent ewu.

Oya come take Asaba. I quadruple dare your buff00n sef if you have the balls monkey.
Infact come push my father's land across the river to "my state". I dare your incompetent sef.
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by oteikwu16(m): 10:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
Area father is looking for cheap publicity lol!
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by tutudesz: 10:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ikeg:

Incompetent ewu.

Oya come take Asaba. I quadruple dare your buff00n sef if you have the balls monkey.
Infact come push my father's land across the river to "my state". I dare your incompetent sef.
Asaba will always be part of Delta state and we Deltans are brothers from the same father but different mothers. So Biafra will never come between us for any reason and we will always remain south south!
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Ikeg: 10:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
tutudesz:

Asaba will always be part of Delta state and we Deltans are brothers from the same father but different mothers. So Biafra will never come between us for any reason and we will always remain south south!

See this thing.
You and who is the same father?
Look at the nonsense I stay seeing on this forum.

Read my writing....wherever the rest of my brothers decide to go, best believe that same place we going.
You can shove that "same father nonsense" up your butt as far,as you can get it

Just look at this thing.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by tutudesz: 10:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ikeg:

See this thing.
You and who is the same father?
Look at the nonsense I stay seeing on this forum.

Read my writing....wherever the rest of my brothers decide to go, best believe that same place we going.
You can shove that "same father nonsense" up your butt as far,as you can get it

Just look at this thing.
OK O! But for now you are still part of Delta state(Niger Delta) South south In Nigeria and not Biafra. Good night my son.
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by JackieChan01: 11:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
Jetleeee:

Everybody go just dey flap wings for this Nairaland grin cheesy

Reminds of one female Ipob thug that quoted me yesterday

Just....

my brother Jetleeee grin
Jackie chan dey call

where's my brother progressive01 cheesy
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by engrchykae(m): 11:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
Afriifa:
irresponsible people like you constituted the main reason I joined nairaland. I will teach you.
when we taught we have seen it all in a robot called sarrki,bmc machines inc. produced a new robot called afriifa(chaff)in igbo.
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by King44(m): 2:13am On Apr 07, 2017
three fact about Kanu... He uses pink lip balm. He is always faking to be a Jew with dat is cap like baking pan. The man is gay.
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by meccuno: 6:29am On Apr 07, 2017
Afriifa:
I will only take Biafra serious when their leaders start snubbing the Nigerian state and its benefits,

if you want Biafra, Stop all your politicians from participating in the Nigerian state.

Then you will earn my respect forever if not all this one na IGG.

Initial Gra Gra
I think this suggestion is really dumb. Shows ur iq level.
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by papaejima1: 6:49am On Apr 07, 2017
bantudra:

look...he commited treason...you can not talk your way out of it...if he didnt ranted so much on videos and radio,the situation would be different...

if he is realy british,why is he still in prison??....the british can not burn their fingers on his case....

the british will completly loose influence in africa....the french are already smelling blood....

even the south africans have got into the game of influence in africa...

if the british dear touch kanus case with all this evidences online,then byebye england in africa...
Which school did you attend again?
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by EmmyDJourno: 7:30am On Apr 07, 2017
igwebuike01:

Afonjas are know for rewritting history, Kanu and his struggle has nothing to do with your lord and saviour Buharrry. In 2014 kanu was on SaharaTV and threatened that Nigeria will be worse than Somalia if Nigeria refuse to let Biafra go, he said so when reacting to GEJs proposed Confab, if i post the video now they will ban me, search for it on youtube,

Nigeria would be worse than Somalia?? on what grounds, all that one Na talk, don't be open to dumb ideologies and unintellectual talk

You must beat the Nigerian government with a higher ideology, not calling the country​ a Zoo and saying rubbish, Nnamdi Kanu is just exploiting a myopic populace

If you know better, you should speak and act better. Not rambling poo everywhere for people who can't smell shit before their nose
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by obiezed: 7:58am On Apr 07, 2017
tutudesz:

stop claiming south south O! we know ourselves and the people have spoken openly that they are not one of you countless times,so get that into your block head!
No, correct yourself,itsekiri and uhrobo have spoken,not south south,you simply can't fathom that S.S is arbitrarily created.that there are loads of Igbo speakers in S.S is hard for you to understand,
Sorry.try harder.
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Indiaindia: 8:17am On Apr 07, 2017
obiezed:

No, correct yourself,itsekiri and uhrobo have spoken,not south south,you simply can't fathom that S.S is arbitrarily created.that there are loads of Igbo speakers in S.S is hard for you to understand,
Sorry.try harder.

ITS HIGH TIME TO START DEPORTING THESE USELESS IBOS FROM SOUTH SOUTH TO THEIR SOUTH EAST
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Afriifa(m): 9:48am On Apr 07, 2017
meccuno:
I think this suggestion is really dumb. Shows ur iq level.
A fight for freedom is not for kids.
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Afriifa(m): 9:52am On Apr 07, 2017
engrchykae:
when we taught we have seen it all in a robot called sarrki,bmc machines inc. produced a new robot called afriifa(chaff)in igbo.
programmed to enlighten you
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Afriifa(m): 9:54am On Apr 07, 2017
adimsmt:

You are so ignorant it does't work that way. If i may ask you if Biafran leaders start snubbing the Nigerian state and its benefits as you said will Nigerian state stop collecting money from the sale of oil and taxes from Biafrans?
Freedom is not for greedy people. by the way are you talking about South-south Oils or South eastern Oils?
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Afriifa(m): 9:56am On Apr 07, 2017
ozome15:
are you sure you read that?
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Afriifa(m): 9:59am On Apr 07, 2017
bantudra:

na you and him,,,if una like make una enter wan shoe....none of my business....
N you honestly believe I am that jobless to engage in an online battle with a greedy and ignorant fellow?
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Afriifa(m): 10:00am On Apr 07, 2017
B2mario:

Then let federal government stop exploring mineral resources and collecting taxes from our land.
freedom is not for greedy souls
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Afriifa(m): 10:04am On Apr 07, 2017
bantudra:

am enjoying my evening...thank you...

look...i know,biafra the way ipob wants it is not possible without a war...

all nations on earth have groups in it that want to separate...america,russia,china,morocco,south america,,,practicaly all nations on earth...i see igbos as people that want to rename themselfs to biafrans...fine....but do we realy need a war for that....

kanu was ranting something of somalia on videos....igbos can rename themselfs to whatever they want,but it must not end in somalia.....for what...?..

our generation didnt divided the world the way it is today...soooo,,,,...why should we bother each other because of that
they should also stop annexing other people's lands for their selfish Interest.
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by tutudesz: 10:09am On Apr 07, 2017
obiezed:

Sorry.try harder.
the Igbo speakers are just 10% of the south south
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Afriifa(m): 10:23am On Apr 07, 2017
Carlmax:

My brother, there are Igbos in the Niger Delta too, in almost every state of the Niger Delta. that not withstanding am not calling you an Igbo man but we ( Niger Deltans) share a certain degree of Kinship with the Igbos. Honestly I don't see the Niger Delta ever becoming an independent State moreover in the initial creation of the Biafran republic we had proper representation from the Niger Delta. Now I know a lot of Igbos go about this issue the wrong way, Name calling everyone that shares a different view, i say these are the misinformed and hate filled ones and that attitude will not help the cause. But my question bro is who would you rather pitch your tenth with. Nigeria that has exploited your resources, destroyed your lands and lives yet see you as a nonentity or Biafra that sees you as an equal partner in the quest for Emancipation.

Note: I am an 100% Urhobo - all four grandparents -
funny my granny also has an uhrobo blood in her, practically I see every Uhrobo and Isoko person as my Cousin. back to your question; I don't really hate Igbos ,I hate Biafrans ( meaning we are always cool when we discuss as two tribes in nigeria, problem once you see yourself as a different country)

Niger Delta should be respected ( I rather have a dream of seeing Akpabio as my President, Wike As my V.p. Dickson as my Speaker. ibori as my senate president. porth harcourt, calabar or Warri as the new capital) Niger Delta should be seeing as a different country whenever the Igbos see themselves as a different country.. I have lived with Igbo my friend. I will tell you Imo Igbos are the sweetest, although I haven't related with the ones from Abia,

i respect the Igbos agitating for their own( you can't live in your father's house forever)my only problem with them is including we the South-south. (if you want to leave your father's house don't drag your brother to go with you, his rights should be respected, you don't know of he also wants to leave his father's house and settle somewhere different from yours)

I doubt your Uhroboship, Can you speak Uhrobo? I do understand Uhrobo but I don't know how to speak.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Afriifa(m): 10:26am On Apr 07, 2017
amanikondo:

Also, tell them to use their own passport to fly to Dubai.
lol. not that harsh
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Afriifa(m): 10:57am On Apr 07, 2017
louwie:

Dear, please clarify Biafra land for all to see.

Note:

1. You are not to say what you think is true, you are allowed only to say what is factual and can be proven. (I mean we are here to learn)

2. If you chicken out, let all here from today hence forth know you as "The chicken"

Do you accept this challenge ?

FIX:

Accept the challenge and state the
"Biafran lands" as is factual and can be proven.
Every land in the then Old eastern region was recognized as Biafra. why? the Old eastern region were dominated by the Igbos, Igbos while agitating for a separate country renamed the then Eastern Region a new name(biafra) meaning the south-south wasn't created as then so the whole south south was inside Biafra.. while reading my history books it occurred to me that the present South-South rejected the to be part of Biafra(jasper adakaboro) and by history distinct Kingdoms and People existed in the south-south before the term "biafra"was known.. so knowing that the igbos agitated for a separate country because the then Eastern region were dominated by them. the present south-southerners refusing to be part of it. agitated for their own Geopolitical zone (after the war) hence the present south south.. so my point is, Biafra is a name the Igbos used when fighting for the old eastern region to be a different country.in summary Biafra lands are all the igbo lands in the then old eastern region( becuase it was an Ibo Ideology). so presently the minor tribes in the old eastern region that refused to be part of Biafra are the current South-south. so don't be in delusion kiss the truth. all south south lands were formerly Bifra lands because they were all joined in the old eastern region together. so now Biafra lands are only igbo lands. because the Ijaw. annang. efik. ibibio. uhrobo. isoko. edo. isan. ishekiri. e.t.c are the present South-south. and those are their lands by history and by birth. they are no longer Biafra lands because they chose to be on their own(south-south) so biafra lands are igbo lands(south-east) forgive my blunders I was rushing

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Morenike Adebayo And Dele Agbe-Davies Wedding Photos / Contractors Hand Over $1.5bn Lekki Port After Completion / Jermaine Jackson Visits Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.