Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja (52058 Views)

Operation 777: We Will Deal With Nnamdi Kanu If ..... - Defense Headquarters / Now It Is Time For Us To Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu – Fani-kayode / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Hosts Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants Released From Kuje Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Afriifa(m): 2:31pm On Apr 06, 2017
odduduwa:
will the fg stop drilling oil from se/ss and stop collecting tax through firs?
shut the damn mout up, south south is not part of your biafra oooooo. And why must you mention south south? Is biafra not achievable without south south?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Agumbankembu: 2:31pm On Apr 06, 2017
abiodunalasa:
Let us not oversimplify Nnamdi Kanu's offence by passing him as a mere "political prisoner". He committed treason in a way that could lead to, at best, anarchy, and at worst, genocide. He made it look like we are irrevocably bound to a tragic past.

We need to let him, and every one like him,in no oversimplified nor in overstated terms know that we will not allow our imperfect past sabotage our perfect future.
You have right to remain forever behind while we move on...but you have no right to hold us down with you !

Define treason

13 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by bantudra: 2:31pm On Apr 06, 2017
odduduwa:
will the fg stop drilling oil from se/ss and stop collecting tax through firs?

only talk about se..okay??...get lost!!... angry

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by bantudra: 2:34pm On Apr 06, 2017
AllHailBiafra:
That man is a wrong man to be close to an incorruptible man like Nnamdi Kanu, I can see it on Kanu's face.

A great man who single handedly sank the zoo and their presidiot.

a prostitute doesnt care who the customer is.... grin..kanu is a male prostitute.... grin

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Afriifa(m): 2:34pm On Apr 06, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Nah, afonjas are known for that, and we usually give them free otapiapia to ease their pains, I can make calls for you brother, incase you need it....delivered free of charge to your doorstep,
don't worry my monkey tail will do or plain ogogorro will do me.
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by bantudra: 2:37pm On Apr 06, 2017
kanu don turn ashawo in kuje.... grin

everybody is using him to come forward in life......man-whoree.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by odduduwa: 2:40pm On Apr 06, 2017
Afriifa:
shut the damn mout up, south south is not part of your biafra oooooo. And why must you mention south south? Is biafra not achievable without south south?
if you like die of heart attack ss must join Biafra read my lips MUST JOIN BIAFRA I don't care what you bicycle seat and frying pan heads think and there is nothing you as a Yoruba boy can do about it

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by odduduwa: 2:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
bantudra:

only talk about se..okay??...get lost!!... angry
afonja am not talking of the 15 liters of oil in afonja land

10 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Afriifa(m): 2:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
odduduwa:
if you like die of heart attack ss must join Biafra read my lips MUST JOIN BIAFRA I don't care what you bicycle seat and frying pan heads think and there is nothing you as a Yoruba boy can do about it
lol, thank God say I dey alive. Man I am so happy I am from were you are afraid of,,,, bloody Niger Deltan
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by lanzini(m): 2:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
Am an afonja,,, am pained.... abeg who get rat poison

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Agumbankembu: 2:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
lanzini:
Am an afonja,,, am pained.... abeg who get rat poison

Like this one?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Afriifa(m): 2:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
odduduwa:
oh shut up afonja not just afonja but a Muslim I REPEAT SS MUST JOIN BIAFRA WHETHER YOUR OBLONG HEAD AGREE OR NOT IT IS A MUST
lol greedy central minded thieves, want to Anex south south lands so you will replicate the marginalization they had long been facing abi?

In my uncle's voice "blood naim go end am"

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by doctokwus: 2:54pm On Apr 06, 2017
Initially this man's objectives and his methods seemed detestable but after watching how Buhari has governed this past 2yrs,his bigotry,selectiveness and ethnic biases,its just proper that all who hate Buhari's kind of misrule must clamour for Kanu's release,cause they both are pursuing the same agenda.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by igwebuike01: 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2017
bantudra:
kanu don turn ashawo in kuje.... grin

everybody is using him to come forward in life......man-whoree.... grin
Lol, from "kanu has been abandoned" to "kanu is an ashawo, everybody visits him" continue wailing

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Agumbankembu: 2:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
doctokwus:
Initially this man's objectives and his methods seemed detestable but after watching how Buhari has governed this past 2yrs,his bigotry,selectiveness and ethnic biases,its just proper that all who hate Buhari's kind of misrule must clamour for Kanu's release,cause they both are pursuing the same agenda.

Please explain what you mean...because self determination is not a crime, words are words of the mouth, and other people have said and acted nobody has killed them.

U people need to understand Nigeria is not one, and moreso when a Fulani supremacist is at the very top. He does not care, let everyone fight for his own interest.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Agumbankembu: 2:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
Lalasticlala.
Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by igwebuike01: 2:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
Afriifa:
lol, thank God say I dey alive. Man I am so happy I am from were you are afraid of,,,, bloody Niger Deltan
the butterfly considered itself a bird

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Agumbankembu: 2:59pm On Apr 06, 2017
I guess everyone waited for Nnamdi Kanu to sell out, since he isn't gonna do so, they now know he is serious.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by igwebuike01: 3:01pm On Apr 06, 2017
Afriifa:
lol greedy central minded thieves, want to Anex south south lands so you will replicate the marginalization they had long been facing abi?

In my uncle's voice "blood naim go end am"
You better join the moving train before it is late

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by igwebuike01: 3:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
Agumbankembu:
I guess everyone waited for Nnamdi Kanu to sell out, since he isn't gonna do so, they now know he is serious.
This is their greatest frustration. Kanu dissapointed all of them with uncommon resolve

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Afriifa(m): 3:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
igwebuike01:

the butterfly considered itself a bird
I am always happy becuase I am the envy of your kinsmen... If I have to use a gun to stop Biafrans from forcefully anexing my ancestral lands to join theirs, I will gladly be the first.

That's howmuch I hate your types, and the more you try to ridicule me for speaking my mind, that's how much I will keep the same pace.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by Agumbankembu: 3:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
Afriifa:
I am always happy becuase I am the envy of your kinsmen... If I have to use a gun to stop Biafrans from forcefully anexing my ancestral lands to join theirs, I will gladly be the first.

That's howmuch I hate your types, and the more you try to ridicule me for speaking my mind, that's how much I will keep the same pace.

Should we continue our battle? Did u receive the bottle of otapiapia u requested?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by bantudra: 3:14pm On Apr 06, 2017
igwebuike01:

Lol, from "kanu has been abandoned" to "kanu is an ashawo, everybody visits him" continue wailing

everybody is taking him from behind........shiiiiiiiiiiitttt!... shocked

look how many people dey visit am.??..

the ashawo has customers,no be small.........

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by hucienda: 3:19pm On Apr 06, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu don turn celeb.

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by bantudra: 3:20pm On Apr 06, 2017
kanu don become runs babe....chaiiii....nigerians are very wicked....

if you are a none entity just take kanu from behind,then you are somebody....

una dont even see that the guy is getting weaker......this is not the same kanu 2years ago in london...

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by igwebuike01: 3:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
Afriifa:

Lol, keep ranting na. who does your inconsequential hate bother??

7 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by igwebuike01: 3:22pm On Apr 06, 2017
bantudra:

everybody is taking him from behind........shiiiiiiiiiiitttt!... shocked

look how many people dey visit am.??..

the ashawo has customers,no be small.........

i love the way Kanu makes his haters have nothing to say but gibberish

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by bantudra: 3:24pm On Apr 06, 2017
igwebuike01:

Lol, keep ranting na.

he is warning you,you call it rants.......he doesnt want biafra...and their are many like him....

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja by igwebuike01: 3:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
bantudra:

he is warning you,you call it rants.......he doesnt want biafra...and their are many like him....
and there are many unlike him so he should shut up

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post / Contractors Hand Over $1.5bn Lekki Port After Completion / Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.