Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

I Want Her Back Please Help: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want Her Back Please Help: (1155 Views)

How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! / You Want Her To Love You Without Money / I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want Her Back Please Help: by prosper606(m): 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2009
There is this girl that i date for 1 year and some month, ,We stay the same street together,I really love her so much and she do love me also, ,I got an admission during that time, but i notices something that whenever i come back from school my friend always tell me that she mess around with some guys on street My best friend even told me that she saw her around 11pm Charting with a guy, And i always talk to her she always sad is a big lie that she is innocent to what my friend said about her, ,I was so unhappy during this time, ,My Brother friend also told me that one of her friend had have sex with her, ,and he even said he can say this in-front of her,, I was suck when i had all this, ,since i can not with stand all this i have to tell her that she should give me sometime that i need to be alone, ,she cry alot then cuz she do not believe i can say such a thing to her,
Its has been over 9 month now and i have not find the right girl for me and i have been missing her so much, Now i want her back and i do not know how am gonna get her back, We only talk on phone now and if i invite her to come she always come to my house, But she have declare that we are no more in relationship again, ,PLEASE I NEED AN ADVISE FROM YOU GUYS, CUZ I REALLY LOVE HER SO MUCH AND I WANT TO WIN HER HEART BACK, PLEASE HELP ME OUT GUYS,
Re: I Want Her Back Please Help: by Nobody: 2:01am On Dec 29, 2009
oh boy. . . . . . . . . . . accept defeat and move on with your life. the fact that you are missing her is clouding your judgment. open your eyes and remember how you felt when everyone was telling you that she was two timing you.
you are just desperate (and probably Hot) but that shouldnt be a reason to go backward in life.

if one person tells you that she is a rat, you may want to NOT believe it but if everyone tells you that she is a rat then you have to open your eyes and smell the coffee.

taking some time off from this relationship without giving her a proper reason was a mistake, you should have told her exactly what everyone said. . . . . . no beating around the bush.
Re: I Want Her Back Please Help: by prosper606(m): 4:41am On Dec 29, 2009
MRbrownJAY
Thanks so much for your lovely advise, ,I guess i do not need to go backward i need to move forward with my Life, Is just hard to find true love and i know one day am gonna find my true love, ,Thanks once again for your advise
Re: I Want Her Back Please Help: by Cockyzy(m): 10:39am On Dec 29, 2009
Man,stop being a loser before her eyes,stop making her see u as a desperate guy.all in head she wud b thinking"he is such a loser.cant even afford a new girlfriend".make her chase you-get to have beautiful girls around you and let her feel she aint worth you.girls love competition.dont act as a mr.nice guy.use your head.if u ve any question.holla bak
Re: I Want Her Back Please Help: by echobee(f): 11:00am On Dec 29, 2009
why did u call it quit.must u listen to ur friends and believe them.now u want her back,tell ur friends to advise u.
Re: I Want Her Back Please Help: by coolier(f): 11:35am On Dec 29, 2009
Exactly.
Re: I Want Her Back Please Help: by justwise(m): 12:57pm On Dec 29, 2009
U listed to gossips and rumours then acted on them, u have to live with that, she may drag u around for a while b4 taking u back.
Its upto u to put up with it or move on.
Re: I Want Her Back Please Help: by Godmother(f): 1:09pm On Dec 29, 2009
There is always an element of truth in every gossip.Why would everyone have the same view of her an be reporting her to you on the same issue. My advice is that you forget her and move on. What's the essense of having a relationship where there will be no trust
Re: I Want Her Back Please Help: by goodness85: 2:58pm On Dec 29, 2009
I would advise u move on. But as a counsellor, I have seen lots of situations like that and i have discovered that it do happen to those with first love. If you want to know more on how to pull your ex back, you can check

www.perfectsdate..com

and see if some of the artricles could be of help.
Re: I Want Her Back Please Help: by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 29, 2009
Its your bloody fault, you had no business listening to Chinese whispers from your so called friends. I bet they were jealous of you's two together. I have heard of green-eyed friends spoiling the reputation of their friends girl. The girl is lucky to be rid of you if you ask me.
Re: I Want Her Back Please Help: by prosper606(m): 4:06pm On Dec 29, 2009
goodness85

You're right she is my first love,
Re: I Want Her Back Please Help: by prosper606(m): 4:15pm On Dec 29, 2009
Thank you so much guys, ,I will have to leave the girl and move on with my life, ,there are so many beautiful lovely and good girl out there is just that is hard to find true love, ,
Re: I Want Her Back Please Help: by echobee(f): 9:19am On Dec 30, 2009
so u know that,tell ur friends to look for a good girl for u.since u cant decide on ur own
Re: I Want Her Back Please Help: by elecktra(f): 11:45am On Dec 30, 2009
angry angry angry angry angry for you to be listening to ur friends nd peeps say crap abt your girlfriend around that means you say crap about pple's relationship too, nd personally sha i think you suck, am sure the girl is celebrating ur separation sef, good riddiance to bad rubbish

(1) (Reply)

I Love You But I’m Not In Love With You / The Perfect Man / This New Apple iPhone 4s Can Track Your Cheating Partner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.