Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,517 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" (59700 Views)

Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply / Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation / Vic O Threatens Don Jazzy: "Work With Me Or I'll Drop Diss Track" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by DonBenny77(m): 10:23pm On Apr 07, 2017
soberdrunk:
Ghen ghen!!! OPERATION MILKY WAY REVOLUTION.......

no b only milky way na dis one na Spiranebulae..............another episode
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by Tloc(m): 10:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
Chubhie:
The incoming 5D energies is really exposing the matrix of illusions of 3-4D.

I'm grateful and honoured to witness this giant incoming golden age of humanity.
Your speaking of 5D and 3-4D energies really alerts me to something. If you live in Naija and speak of DENSITIES and MATRIX, then there is hope after all. Seek more truth and empower your mind. Google Corey Goode and read up. Nice one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by Awoo88: 10:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
gretblue:
Defamation,take note.
Thank you jare. Auto correct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by gentle007(m): 10:25pm On Apr 07, 2017
Lol. She was careful not to put a name, na kirkiri for be her home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 07, 2017
Hero144:
Devil is trying hard in this end time, I wish the Church becomes more serious in the word of God and focus less in wordly entertainment, cos it doesn't matter, does matter now!
No smoke without fire, good morning is the senior brother of how are you.
[b][/b]

These your proverb Na out of this world ooo. Lol

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:27pm On Apr 07, 2017
Choi, another Suleman-like bombshell in the making.

3 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by Adebowale89(m): 10:27pm On Apr 07, 2017
JayJohnson:
Hi Cossy aka big booby
I am sure the devil pushing you is about to push you to your destruction, at that point, your face go clear.
By the time embarassed Ibiteomie handle you, you will stay longer in prison than Olunloyo. I beg you, kindly mention the pastor's name and more so without any proof.
(I am sure you are just bluffing because you know the case will be coming up before Easter and she will be granted bail then, so let it just be a bluff)
You will soon know khaki no be leather. In case you don't know, Bishop Ibiyeomio was born in Okrika not in a Yoruba village like Adeboye or Oyedepo and he is younger than the two men meaning he will no tolerate your rubbish. I beg you, go ahead and name the Pastor. Just make sure you have proof.
All these children and toddlers hailing you on social media will eventually laugh at you. I can but imagine how the melons will look like inside prison uniform tongue grin

is it ordinary human being u are giving self appraisal like this.

first you just committed fallacy of petito percipi

secondly you and all dis suicide bombers are no WHR different from an example of brain washing

why is African beginning to be too dull coz of religion sef. can't u guys reason independently again

if the pastor like let him come from Bethlehem. what arrant nonsense are u even defending?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by blackmamba1: 10:27pm On Apr 07, 2017
JayJohnson:
Hi Cossy aka big booby
I am sure the devil pushing you is about to push you to your destruction, at that point, your face go clear.
By the time embarassed Ibiteomie handle you, you will stay longer in prison than Olunloyo. I beg you, kindly mention the pastor's name and more so without any proof.
(I am sure you are just bluffing because you know the case will be coming up before Easter and she will be granted bail then, so let it just be a bluff)
You will soon know khaki no be leather. In case you don't know, Bishop Ibiyeomio was born in Okrika not in a Yoruba village like Adeboye or Oyedepo and he is younger than the two men meaning he will no tolerate your rubbish. I beg you, go ahead and name the Pastor. Just make sure you have proof.
All these children and toddlers hailing you on social media will eventually laugh at you. I can but imagine how the melons will look like inside prison uniform tongue grin

Tell that brainless idiot Cossy. Those yam tuners she calls boobs definitely need a taste of jail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by praisekeyzz(m): 10:28pm On Apr 07, 2017
burkingx:
cool
y u Dey fear? Ur pastor do anytin?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by rusher14: 10:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
JayJohnson:
Hi Cossy aka big booby

Be there talking hogwash.

If your pastor wanted a 3some between you and Cossy who would he call?

3 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by babatunx(m): 10:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
And who stops you from releasing whatever information you think you have?

These celebrated prostitutes have really gone unimaginably arrogant....

They now believe they have a very potent weapon which of course is their trade, to destroy whatsoever they which to ruin.....

Well, ti omugo ba ro ejo, omugo ko ni yio da

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 07, 2017
Dear Cossy, please go ahead and expose the said pastor. Post the statement of account and every evidence you have provided they are genuine. Pastors are fond of bleeding their poor congregation and spending the hard earned offerings and tithes on runs girls like you. Also, govt should compel them to pay tax...

5 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by elampiro(m): 10:31pm On Apr 07, 2017
sinaj:
Haba! This lady shouldn't leave us in suspense o! shocked

She has to finish wat she started

Sinaj

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by MizSparks(f): 10:32pm On Apr 07, 2017
Here we go again...
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by rusher14: 10:33pm On Apr 07, 2017
gretblue:

Defamation,take note.

You missed reminded remanded.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by adetayo234: 10:33pm On Apr 07, 2017
Phi001:
Everybody is 'exposing' pastors...before long, I'm sure my father will get his own scandal...

maybe my mother too,...

Pastors are men of God, who should live life worthy of good examples. Why is that too difficult for you to understand?

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by Jaquar456: 10:34pm On Apr 07, 2017
ekenzify:
sorry to say but its like her brains dey inside her 2 big twins... How back account details explain anything?
I used to think Cossy was just plain stupid but now I know she is also possessed as well. Those dogs must have messed her up real bad...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by sinaj(f): 10:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
elampiro:

Sina.j
oga
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by Jointhemiltons2(m): 10:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
ebusfav:
Nollywood Actress, Cossy Orijakor, has threatened to release the name her statement of account, where the name of Popular Nigerian Pastor, David Ibiyeomie showed, should Kemi Olunloyo remain in Police Custody this Easter.

This is coming after a letter written by Kemi Olunloyo, where she thanked the actress and Cool FM OAP, Daddy Freeze for their support, was made public today.

Here's what she wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSmBwwwDqG7/

See where Cossy Orjiakor started her story and exposures https://www.nairaland.com/3686487/cossy-orjiakors-ungrateful-delilah-story#up
Madam Olosho beht it's Iyabo dat arrested her the second time nau. Madam infat mk dat ya big breast choke you in ya sleep

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by omoluka: 10:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
Please, how can one get Gambian or Ghanian passport from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by vallachy: 10:36pm On Apr 07, 2017
Cossy Orjiakor, to mad no hard, na the trekking wey dey inside d madness Na him be d wahala. Kontinior!

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by adetayo234: 10:36pm On Apr 07, 2017
lonelydora:
She wants to join her in that prison shaa.

If she talk anyhow, she too willl see anyhow.

Can you trace the Holy Spirit to that your statement? Or has your church deviated from anything called Holy Spirit? Shame on you, end time Christian. Big Shame on you. I dare your dirty pastor to lock her up.

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by ayindejimmy(m): 10:37pm On Apr 07, 2017
If this can be substantiated, the "pastor" brought it on himself. He's supposed to forgive and try to forget naturally. But he had to take his lawyer's advice rather than Jesus'

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 07, 2017
Adebowale89:

is it ordinary human being u are giving self appraisal like this.

first you just committed fallacy of petito percipi

secondly you and all dis suicide bombers are no WHR different from an example of brain washing

why is African beginning to be too dull coz of religion sef. can't u guys reason independently again

if the pastor like let him come from Bethlehem. what arrant nonsense are u even defending?

Afonjas don enter

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by yusufobinna1(m): 10:38pm On Apr 07, 2017
dragonking3:
Another foOlish post. She hasn't provide proof and all of a sudden there is element of truth. Why didn't she mention the pastors name? She know say she go land for prison asap. She will only deceive the foolish ones.
u are truly king of the fools, did J mention u in NY post or m not entitled to my opinion .u are fool once again

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by adetayo234: 10:38pm On Apr 07, 2017
vallachy:
Cossy Orjiakor, to mad no hard, na the trekking wey dey inside d madness Na him be d wahala. Kontinior!

What won't you blind Christians do to cover up your dirty pastors?

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 07, 2017
I always believe or suspected that somewhere under Cossy's delicious boobies lies a heart of gold....
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by sandali: 10:39pm On Apr 07, 2017
babatunx:
And who stops you from releasing whatever information you think you have?

These celebrated prostitutes have really gone unimaginably arrogant....

They now believe they have a very potent weapon which of course is their trade, to destroy whatsoever they which to ruin.....

Well, ti omugo ba ro ejo, omugo ko ni yio da

Well said. Those moronic boobs need to be fed to hungry prisoners. Make their day, cossy fool.

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by adetayo234: 10:41pm On Apr 07, 2017
ekems2017:
Oh cos she thanked you for standing by her abi?
You will soon join her

Another pastor slave

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by adetayo234: 10:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
PANDA2:
COSSY, YOU ALSO BELONG IN JAIL WITH THE LUNATIC KEMI

If they born that dirty pig called David ibiyeomi well, let him send her to prison.

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by dragonking3: 10:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
yusufobinna1:
u are truly king of the fools, did J mention u in NY post or m not entitled to my opinion .u are fool once again
You don't need to mention me because your foolishness and stupidity has shown you to everyone for the idiot you are. Cossy didn't mention the pastor name before you quickly jumped in to conclusion that there is iota of truth. So now who is the fool? Ode oshi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Children In New Pictures / Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) / 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.