Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,523 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

This Disabled Couple Is Exactly What True Love Is All About - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Disabled Couple Is Exactly What True Love Is All About (1146 Views)

That Is Exactly What I Need Now(adult Picture) / My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled / Which Couple Is Happier (pic) Give Reason Or Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Disabled Couple Is Exactly What True Love Is All About by tstx(m): 7:54am On Apr 08, 2017
Mesut Özeker and wife Ayça Özeker are a physically challenged couple from Turkey who just had a lovely wedding photo shoot.

The pair who met on the internet five years ago. They decided to get married a month after they met but faced problems when Ayça's family was against it.

The pair ended up eloping to get married and be with each other and now have a two year old son. Recently, they decided to have the amazing wedding photo shoot they were unable to to have on their wedding day years ago..

https://yen.com.gh/91481-this-disabled-couple-true-love-about.html

Re: This Disabled Couple Is Exactly What True Love Is All About by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:56am On Apr 08, 2017
kiss

That's the power of LOVE...
Re: This Disabled Couple Is Exactly What True Love Is All About by Jessidaisy4(f): 7:59am On Apr 08, 2017
Oh my! Is the child also disabled shocked
Re: This Disabled Couple Is Exactly What True Love Is All About by Divay22(f): 8:01am On Apr 08, 2017
Love o
I want to love
Am single and searching cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy..

Happy for them
Re: This Disabled Couple Is Exactly What True Love Is All About by NosoChic: 8:16am On Apr 08, 2017
How are they disabled?
Re: This Disabled Couple Is Exactly What True Love Is All About by ILoveToFuCcK: 8:16am On Apr 08, 2017
True love is about pυssy and dick... smiley
Re: This Disabled Couple Is Exactly What True Love Is All About by tstx(m): 8:33am On Apr 08, 2017
Jessidaisy4:
Oh my! Is the child also disabled shocked
of course he would be
Re: This Disabled Couple Is Exactly What True Love Is All About by tstx(m): 8:34am On Apr 08, 2017
NosoChic:
How are they disabled?
dwarfism is also a form of disability
Re: This Disabled Couple Is Exactly What True Love Is All About by tstx(m): 8:35am On Apr 08, 2017
Divay22:
Love o
I want to love
Am single and searching cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy..

Happy for them
Single guys are plentiful here... hopefully you go catch one

(1) (Reply)

See The Shocking Bride-price List Given To A Nigerian Man Who Intends To Marry / Do We Need To Carryon With The Custom Of Tribalmarks And Female Circumcision? / Lady That Cannot Pay Her N500k Debt, After 2 Years Nabbed At A Lagos Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.