Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,690 members, 7,809,606 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) (93571 Views)

Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) / Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real / Stephanie Otobo And Apostle Suleman's Snapchat Video Screenshots Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by uboma(m): 5:29am On Apr 09, 2017
nkemdi89:
This girl should be arrested and charge to court, why is she exposing him after all the benefits? Must he continue spending for her haba. The man is a good man I know if she try it with some people her parents won't even see her body. Something they started in private why bring it out to haunt him? Was it the first time she was having abortion?

Put yourself in her shoes, then maybe you will understand why she is doing this.

Did you hear the part where she reported that she got pregnant for Apostle Suleiman. And to cover up his mess, he gave her some wine to give. Unknown to her, the wine was diluted with something that induced forced abortion that almost killed her. she bleed continuously for months afterwards.

Put yourself in her shoes. Or better still, will you not encourage her if she was your biological sibling?

Apostle Suleiman had the power to have resolved their rift long time ago but he is still playing demi-god.

I am enjoying the Series jare!

7 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Ijaya123: 5:30am On Apr 09, 2017
Benz4pimp:
I am so sure you wouldn't have typed that trash if she was ur sis...Hypo Hypo hypocrite

I can say it categorically that those chats screenshots are as fake as anything.

Don't get unnecessarily sentimental but look at issues on their merit.

I don't pray to have that kind of sister. She is a liar and a disgrace.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by LANGIDI: 5:31am On Apr 09, 2017
Check the perceived pix of the apostle nothing resembles him. Please zoom on the pix. STEPH Is treading the part of hell.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Ijaya123: 5:32am On Apr 09, 2017
uboma:

Put yourself in her shoes, then maybe you will understand why she is doing this.

Did you hear the part where she reported that she got pregnant for Apostle Suleiman. And to cover up his mess, he gave her some wine to give. Unknown to her, the wine was diluted with something that induced forced abortion that almost killed her. she bleed continuously for months afterwards.

Put yourself in her shoes. Or better still, will you not encourage her if she was your biological sibling?

Apostle Suleiman had the power to have resolved their rift long time ago but he is still playing demi-god.

I am enjoying the Series jare!

Lots of made-up stories from the girl with no real prof to back it up.

Don't get carried away.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by uboma(m): 5:33am On Apr 09, 2017
AceRoyal:

If he gets her arrested and prosecuted like the pastor in PH is doing to Kemi,u guys will be screaming to high heavens.
Nigerians and bad belle mentality!
SMH

If he gets her arrested, it will only prove that he's guilty 101%.

Advise your Apostle Suleiman that he should resolve his issues with Stephanie amicably else more revelations will keep coming.

5 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by uboma(m): 5:34am On Apr 09, 2017
Ijaya123:

Lots of made-up stories from the girl with no real prof to back it up.
Don't get carried away.

Another gullible fellow who will see a kettle but choose to call it a cup.
Believe whatever your fake men of god tell you to your peril.

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by baby124: 5:35am On Apr 09, 2017
Lol, this apostle better go into hiding. You can only take people for fools for so long. Stop rolling in the mud and coming out to claim your hands are clean.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by sharpsharp: 5:36am On Apr 09, 2017
LANGIDI:
Check the perceived pix of the apostle nothing resembles him. Please zoom on the pix. STEPH Is treading the part of hell.
Who are you to condemn her and leave the man out? Was the bank statement forged also? Get sense!

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by helpee(m): 5:37am On Apr 09, 2017
n
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by uboma(m): 5:38am On Apr 09, 2017
opribo:
So to his followers he is apostle Sule but when in action he is apple Sule, baba niyen.

My humble advise to this two faced Sule is that if he knows where he took his bath let him go there and pick his clothes before it becomes too late. He cannot deny his bbm handle because​ others have it as well.

If this woman were not operating from abroad where women know their rights I am sure by now with all the attacks and intimidation they would have silenced her but she is still firing on.

lol @ Apple Sule....

Your comment is 101% on point.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by mr1759: 5:39am On Apr 09, 2017
am aware the case is in court, let her take her evidence to court, we are not the judge and we can't help her here on social media

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by sharpsharp: 5:40am On Apr 09, 2017
Ijaya123:

I can say it categorically that those chats screenshots are as fake as anything.

Don't get unnecessarily sentimental but look at issues on their merit.

I don't pray to have that kind of sister. She is a liar and a disgrace.

If they are fake, allow your man deny it and also the bank statement. Mark 10:18

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by felixomor: 5:41am On Apr 09, 2017
sharpsharp:

Who are you to condemn her and leave the man out? Was the bank statement forged also? Get sense!

But u do know, bank statement is not proof of sex nor marriage?

As per Common sense.
Dont u think pregnancy tests and hospitals visited will be better evidences?
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by bezimo(m): 5:43am On Apr 09, 2017
Immorttal:
gullible and brainwashed sheeple, [b]What if the girl asked him to install BBM on his phone so that they could chat[/b]
That's an assumption, but also what if it's a fake BBM chat? So.You cant assume to be right from your perspective. Rather you are the gullible sheeple instead
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by OBAnkemi: 5:45am On Apr 09, 2017
fejikudz:
Good question

.....from dat 1st Screen Grab of dir chat, d network's name seems to be 'Fido'
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by uboma(m): 5:45am On Apr 09, 2017
Ralphlauren:

Meet who?

God forbid bad thing.

I do not interact with pastors with questionable character.

How did your fake apostle leave Idahosa's church? Wasn't he accused of using jazz after he was caught red handed?

You need to pray for the spirit of discernment. If you are a genuine Christian, filled with the Holy Spirit, you will be able to discern that this fake apostle is not of God.

I'm still waiting for him to clear his name on the Danielle okeke car scandal. Even Danielle can't sue Stephanie on this issue because she knows she will be exposed big time in court.

1,000,000 likes bro.

the followers think Apple Sule is a Saint.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by sharpsharp: 5:45am On Apr 09, 2017
UgwuKristian:
She had been using the same phone since then, Believe me, This is forged.

This Stephanie Otobo girl comes to Nigeria and was even arrested in Nigeria. She surely can have a Nigerian mobile SIM and a Canadian mobile SIM. Stop reasoning low and get sense!
No one is good except God.
Mark 10 vs 18

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by repogirl(f): 5:47am On Apr 09, 2017
She has three million Anita in her account and her mother is looking like that...Oh well.

I find it hard to believe that a man like the Apostle would be using shorthand like that. It's too juvenile and off putting.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by bionixs: 5:50am On Apr 09, 2017
Benz4pimp:
I am so sure you wouldn't have typed that trash if she was ur sis...Hypo Hypo hypocrite
MR OTOBO
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by uboma(m): 5:50am On Apr 09, 2017
profmathsland:
At this point I am so perplexed and confused in this matter. If truly he did this then I am disappointed but at the same time could this be a forgery?

How else could this be forged bro?

How about the online bank transactions between apple Sule and Stephanie that was released earlier? Could that have been doctored too?

Stay tuned for more revelations....

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 5:50am On Apr 09, 2017
People lets be realistic, if you are having a chat with a babe and she's trying to blackmail you by taking screenshots and keeping evidences, something somewhere will give you that sign,no matter how the lady tries to hide it .....

They are just out to destroy this man coz of his outspokenness against the tyrany of this gov and they found found just the perfect piece of the puzzle for them to use as tool.

Stephanie on the other hand was offered a fortune to do this dirty work and i know sooner or later,that girl go confess.......we all have enemies in our lives one way or the other. just think how far you ur enemy will go just to make sure they stop you from achieving your aim in life....

El rufai is a devil and they wanna islamize this Nation, let's not prove them right that we are gullible and stupid...

Why is this evidence surfacing just yesterday/today?

I'm neither a Christian nor a Church goer..From the beginning i used to say the apostle is guilty but i never really sat down to think about the whole saga until now.

This ppl just want to destroy the man and it looks like they are suceeding but I'm way matured to see the strings attached to this girls head and someone is right in the shadows pulling them.....

I blame the apostle on one part, he should have tried his own way to come out with more evidence to prove her wrong instead of just ignoring and acting like nothing really is going on, he might turn a deaf ear but i assure you that 80% of his members are right here right now as i type this.,

Now it's almost late but not too late for him to prove her wrong, I don't need my glasses to see that those text were doctored, why are there no date stamps on them??

Who even still uses BBM again, speaking of bbm, that's why people should always upgrade on time, there's a reason people are shifting to Snapchat now, but some no go understand...

Well I'm done here..
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by sharpsharp: 5:51am On Apr 09, 2017
repogirl:
She has three million Anita in her account and her mother is looking like that...Oh well.

I find it hard to believe that a man like the Apostle would be using shorthand like that. It's too juvenile and off putting.

Even Jesus' disciple Thomas didn't believe he had risen from the grave not to talk of you. What else do you want to see as evidence? Get sense!!!

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by bionixs: 5:52am On Apr 09, 2017
realborn:
The male organ, our problem.....
point of correction,your problem
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by uboma(m): 5:53am On Apr 09, 2017
felixomor:

I asked a simple question on this bbm chat
Yes or No....

Be specific...

Did you attend night school?

Ralphlauren has answered your question!

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by uboma(m): 5:58am On Apr 09, 2017
Ralphlauren:

Are you dull or what?

I told you I have no reason to doubt the bbm chat.

So you can't deduce my answer from all my posts.

Keep waiting for yes or no.

Blockhead.

Why am I surprised? Only a blockhead will insist this fake apostle is innocent of those accusations.

See me laughing out loud this morning.

oh my belly hurts already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by coputa(m): 6:00am On Apr 09, 2017
Obinovictor:
I thought she's based in Canada... Do they use Etisalat there?
Dude,Where did you see etisalat?
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by castrokins(m): 6:02am On Apr 09, 2017
Yesterday I Created A Thread To Discuss An Issue That's Staring Nigerians In The Face, A Monster Issue. It Is Languishing Someone On Nairaland. How Irrelevant Issues Like This Greet Frontpage Is Beyond Me. Why Not Leave This Sort Of Tales To LindaIkejiBlog?
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by barrysome001: 6:05am On Apr 09, 2017
What proof has she shown that that very BBM account belongs to Apostle Suleiman? Anybody can register a bbm account and use the name of that man of God.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Caseless: 6:06am On Apr 09, 2017
Benz4pimp:
@buaricopypaste is an illiterate. One those kids that came on in recent time. Useless kids everywhere!
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by felixomor: 6:07am On Apr 09, 2017
uboma:

Did you attend night school?

Ralphlauren has answered your question!

He evaded the question.
He didn't....

I think u have a problem with reading.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church / ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.