Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) (93573 Views)

Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) / Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real / Stephanie Otobo And Apostle Suleman's Snapchat Video Screenshots Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by magoo10(m): 3:02pm On Apr 09, 2017
get your facts clear sahara desert has been the paper releasing the fake informations of ur fellow demon.
important rule in life is to stop peddling information you aren't a witness .you were not there so why are u sounding as if u are sure. that is how mmm deceived you folks
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by felixomor: 3:02pm On Apr 09, 2017
kalybaly:
the dumbest thing i read today.... so why didnt the apostle say he is helping her? didnt the call her that thing? that he cannot even buy stuffs from her if she was selling? And that was a dumb statement too
Illiterate.
Please go and read his initial statement and also watch even his wife's video.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Caseless: 3:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
Abudu2000:
lmao, me too, them done give am meme be that ooo, apple coor, samsung ni
grin grin
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by magoo10(m): 3:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ralphlauren:

Noise.

Your fake apostle sued them for 1 billion naira. What was their offence? For uploading the scandal on their page? Didn't nairaland do same? Linda ikeji that the fake apostle is paying money for PR ads was actually the first to release the FaceTime screenshots.

He chose to drag Sahara reporters into this matter. Simple case of "trouble sleep. Yanga go wake am". They will so finish your fake apostle. He don buy market big time grin
get your facts clear sahara desert has been the paper releasing the fake informations of ur fellow demon.important rule in life is to stop peddling information you aren't a witness .you were not there so why are u sounding asif u are sure. that is how mmm deceived you folks

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by goldedprince: 3:55pm On Apr 09, 2017
linearity:

True talk, its greediness...she does not have a reliable source of income and might have panicked when this source closed...that is her undoing sha.

But the Apostle would have apply wisdom sha and settle her, knowing fully well that going public will be devastating. The only drawback to settling her is, she might keep coming and coming and coming back again and again with the same blackmailing tactics.
yup. i will never advice anyone to settle a blackmailer cos you will end up loosing money and at the end, still get exposed
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Dindondin(m): 4:39pm On Apr 09, 2017
back2sender:
Are they not in court? Cuntdown to April 25,2017 around the corner
sure.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by texazzpete(m): 6:02pm On Apr 09, 2017
chiteny:

You could make points without insulting people. I dont respond to people who insult on every conversation.

There were zero insults in my post.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Ishilove: 6:05pm On Apr 09, 2017
Phi001:
I find it strange that an MoG will be using to whom head is given, sense is expected or 'Johnson!' as his status...

It's usually a scripture thing they use...
Especially one of Johnson's status
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by profmathsland(m): 7:13pm On Apr 09, 2017
uboma:

How else could this be forged bro?

How about the online bank transactions between apple Sule and Stephanie that was released earlier? Could that have been doctored too?

Stay tuned for more revelations....

It's not all news that you will believe you know. And we have to be careful in judging someone too because this thing has to be investigated.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Eldee54321(m): 7:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
seunlayi:

The girl has something to settle with that apostle, you can't refer to all her claims as false. The apostle is not innocent in this. Don't let us take side. Why didn't she allege Pastor Chris, Adeboye, kumuyi, okotie, etc?
that's because she's sent to destroy Apostle..why is she bringing stupid evidences to the media...why didn't take the matter to court instead of blackmailing him
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 9:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
Eldee54321:
that's because she's sent to destroy Apostle..why is she bringing stupid evidences to the media...why didn't take the matter to court instead of blackmailing him
how many times have you seen naija girls bn used and dump taking the culprit to court? Even rape victims prefers to remain silence

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Eldee54321(m): 10:41pm On Apr 09, 2017
seunlayi:
how many times have you seen naija girls bn used and dump taking the culprit to court? Even rape victims prefers to remain silence
so her only weapon is the MEDIA...hmmmmmm I see buh it's been years she's outta d country...
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by samtol4(m): 10:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
Obinovictor:
I thought she's based in Canada... Do they use Etisalat there?
You are intelligent
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by starmehigh: 7:42am On Apr 10, 2017
Obinovictor:
I thought she's based in Canada... Do they use Etisalat there?

So can't comeback home and login to her BBM account and search for old messageand screenshot it again

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Babzeeto(m): 9:23am On Apr 10, 2017
Konji follow catch dis my guy man too gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by thinkmoney(m): 11:21am On Apr 10, 2017
Ralphlauren:

This is what hurts me the most about such scandal.

It makes people (especially those that are not fully grounded in Christianity) doubt certain doctrines in Christianity. Already, I'm sure there are people that have decided not to go to church again because of this scandal.

This is why I'm in full support of full scale punishment and embarrassment for the fake apostle for bringing embarrassment to the Christian faith and the church.

Please do not stop paying your tithes.
My brother, such people really tarnish the name of Christ. Thanks for your advice but no thanks.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 12, 2017
Didn't u just respond?
chiteny:

You could make points without insulting people. I dont respond to people who insult on every conversation.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Truthserum: 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
Tomorrow na Sunday, easter Sunday. Apostle go still go. Church de deceive people. Why is it taking Stephanie so long to get her call logs. Make this matter de confirmed. The probability is now one 64% percent. The phone logs will confirm it to be 99.99999%

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church / ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.