Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect (35403 Views)

I Went Into Robbery To Fund My Wedding – 20-yr-old Suspect / Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] / I Went Into Armed Robbery To Raise Money To Start My Church - Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by BruzMoney(m): 11:25am On Apr 09, 2017
OkutaNla:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/04/i-went-into-drug-trafficking-to-raise-money-for-wedding-suspect/

By Evelyn Usman

A 33 -year-old trader, Umeme Lotachukwu Fabian, arrested by officials of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA) Lagos, with drugs suspected to be methamphetamine weighing 1.205kg, has blamed his indulgence on the need to raise money for wedding.

Preliminary investigation revealed that the suspect, travelling to Soekarno–Hatta International Airport, Jakarta, Indonesia, claimed to be an Ivorian. He was arrested while attempting to board a Qatar Airways flight to Indonesia with a Cote d’lvoire international passport bearing the name Grou Bi Clauvis. NDLEA commander at the Lagos airport, Ahmadu Garba, however, said that during investigation, it was revealed that the suspect hailed from Anambra State with the name Umeme Lotachukwu Fabian.

In his statement, the suspect disclosed that he was offered five thousand dollars to smuggle the drugs to Indonesia. “I am the only son of my parents. I wanted to invest the money in my clothes business and also commence preparation for my marriage in a bid to settle down in life. They offered me five thousand naira to smuggle the drugs to Indonesia”, he stated. Fabian explained that he was not aware that drug trafficking attracts capital punishment in Indonesia” , he said .

Mynd44, Lalasticlala

naija journalist and confusion

2 Likes

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by Celestyn8213: 11:26am On Apr 09, 2017
That is something new, at least no be devil push you.
Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by adaksbullet: 11:26am On Apr 09, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Omo af0nja tongue
afonja ni mi cool cool cool

Omo kaaro oji re cool cool cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by Ijaya123: 11:27am On Apr 09, 2017
He will continue his wedding in the prison. Awon omo ale jati jati. Abani l'oruko je

6 Likes

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by Acetyl(m): 11:28am On Apr 09, 2017
stefanweeks:
Drug work

Is our work o

But seriously this has to stop

My brother's should have a rethink
The more reasons we igbos need to start campaign against it and there is need to love ourselves, render help to those I could render help to

3 Likes

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by LilSmith55(m): 11:28am On Apr 09, 2017
No be by force to get married Mumu.... If u raise money for wedding tru drug traficklin, wat abt after wedding

1 Like

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by juman(m): 11:29am On Apr 09, 2017
Thank God for him that he was arrested here not in the destination country.

1 Like

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by Vhalentino09(m): 11:29am On Apr 09, 2017
Please, what is flat head lipsrsealed
Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by lanchy: 11:30am On Apr 09, 2017
These Name Checkers Association dey powerful oh, see as dem just LAMINATE him name for all to see......Indonesia dey kill drug traffickers oh, small time some tribal idiots will say this one was there to develop Indonesian economy.

2 Likes

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by ednut1(m): 11:30am On Apr 09, 2017
nonsense excuse

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by mizzytan(m): 11:31am On Apr 09, 2017
Hmm. Well I blame our society....they kinda created a hype about big weddings.
Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by AntiWailer: 11:31am On Apr 09, 2017
Oya give the money to your bride "to be" to wed the guy she truly love.

See you in 20 years time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by kingthreat(m): 11:31am On Apr 09, 2017
Big fooool. Indonesia that will kill you by firing squad

1 Like

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by chukxie(m): 11:32am On Apr 09, 2017
He'd better hold a Thanksgiving service in prison for escaping death. He would have been a 'goner' if he had been caught in Indonesia.

2 Likes

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by AkumahTalk(m): 11:33am On Apr 09, 2017
"Umu drugs..."

2 Likes

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by lanchy: 11:33am On Apr 09, 2017
Kwarupshun:
By their names we shall know them.

Kwenu!

Ah dinor menshun tribe o

Let me go and smoke my IGBO

Well done my brother, that IGBO go pass the right place!

2 Likes

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by teamchocolate: 11:34am On Apr 09, 2017
Were see the hard-working thing wey wan marry

Flat heads I hail

OkutaNla:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/04/i-went-into-drug-trafficking-to-raise-money-for-wedding-suspect/

By Evelyn Usman

A 33 -year-old trader, Umeme Lotachukwu Fabian, arrested by officials of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA) Lagos, with drugs suspected to be methamphetamine weighing 1.205kg, has blamed his indulgence on the need to raise money for wedding.

Preliminary investigation revealed that the suspect, travelling to Soekarno–Hatta International Airport, Jakarta, Indonesia, claimed to be an Ivorian. He was arrested while attempting to board a Qatar Airways flight to Indonesia with a Cote d’lvoire international passport bearing the name Grou Bi Clauvis. NDLEA commander at the Lagos airport, Ahmadu Garba, however, said that during investigation, it was revealed that the suspect hailed from Anambra State with the name Umeme Lotachukwu Fabian.

In his statement, the suspect disclosed that he was offered five thousand dollars to smuggle the drugs to Indonesia. “I am the only son of my parents. I wanted to invest the money in my clothes business and also commence preparation for my marriage in a bid to settle down in life. They offered me five thousand naira to smuggle the drugs to Indonesia”, he stated. Fabian explained that he was not aware that drug trafficking attracts capital punishment in Indonesia” , he said .

Mynd44, Lalasticlala
Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 09, 2017
money121:
Ok

A 33 -year-old trader, Umeme Lotachukwu Fabian

Na by force to spend lavishly in your wedding... tongue tongue

Help me ask d olodo.
He wanted to impress guests at his wedding but his getting himself disgraced.

2 Likes

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by BlueRayDick: 11:36am On Apr 09, 2017
Another Igbo saved from a painful death by our gallant NDLEA officials....kudos to NDLEA for not allowing him to cross to his death in asia. I think their chiefs in the eastern part need to write an appreciation letter to NDLEA for saving the life of their son

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by policy12: 11:36am On Apr 09, 2017
Na dem 'The Developer' He want to develop his wife.

1 Like

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by Ballmer: 11:38am On Apr 09, 2017
Igbos will come here and start making noise that every other tribe on the face of the earth is lazy. Lying they are the ones that developed the world n Lagos in particular.

There is an article on front page where Nigerians ran into a police station in New Delhi India and that could not stop them from being lynched by the Indians. Now every black African is afraid of being lynched to death because of the evil of this devils from the land the sun will never rise.

Other foolish Nigerians should join them n castigate other nationals as being lazy while all you have to show for your hard work is drug n fraud. First it was South Africans now it's the Indians, am waiting on the fool that will claim Indians are lazy that is why they want to lynch any black African they can lay their hands on.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by meeketta: 11:39am On Apr 09, 2017
OkutaNla:

By Evelyn Usman

Mynd44, Lalasticlala
at your age you don't know drug trafficking attract capital punishment.

Go and serve your jail terms and God bless you

2 Likes

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by mercyville: 11:42am On Apr 09, 2017
OkutaNla:

By Evelyn Usman

Mynd44, Lalasticlala
OMG
Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by columbus007(m): 11:43am On Apr 09, 2017
Stiff necked mofos undecided

1 Like

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by money121(m): 11:50am On Apr 09, 2017
Eaa247:

Help me ask d olodo.
He wanted to impress guests at his wedding but his getting himself disgraced.

Na mumu I swear...
Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by gentlepal: 11:50am On Apr 09, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Umeme Lotachukwu Fabian,

Same people, every day.
Meaning?
Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by Amoto94(m): 11:51am On Apr 09, 2017
Honesty NOA and NDLEA should start a media campaign about the dangers of drug trafficking. This is a national embarrassment

1 Like

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by sweerychick(f): 11:55am On Apr 09, 2017
Ballmer:
Igbos will come here and start making noise that every other tribe on the face of the earth is lazy. Lying they are the ones that developed the world n Lagos in particular.

There is an article on front page where Nigerians ran into a police station in New Delhi India and that could not stop them from being lynched by the Indians. Now every black African is afraid of being lynched to death because of the evil of this devils from the land the sun will never rise.

Other foolish Nigerians should join them n castigate other nationals as being lazy while all you have to show for your hard work is drug n fraud. First it was South Africans now it's the Indians, am waiting on the fool that will claim Indians are lazy that is why they want to lynch any black African they can lay their hands on.
so you foolishly support what Indians are doing to innocent Nigerians?? I pray you or your family members don't fall a victim
Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by Macgabe(m): 11:57am On Apr 09, 2017
folarinmiles:
Is Lotachukwu a Yoruba name

Meanwhile,
"They offered me five thousand naira to smuggle the drugs to Indonesia”
Yet d smelly mouths will open dere wide mouth to castigate anoda tribe

Hahaha... but it was *five thousand dollars" the OP meant to write o. So it was a mistake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Loses His Job After This Man Stole N1.2 Million From A Bank In Lagos. Photos / Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Hotel, Houses Belonging To Civil Servant (pics) / Criminal Who Terrorizes Lafia-Abuja Highway Nabbed At North Bank, Makurdi (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.