Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect (35399 Views)

I Went Into Robbery To Fund My Wedding – 20-yr-old Suspect / Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] / I Went Into Armed Robbery To Raise Money To Start My Church - Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by Kink123: 2:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
Nnaa meeenn.
Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by Shegzy8(m): 2:40pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ballmer:
Igbos will come here and start making noise that every other tribe on the face of the earth is lazy. Lying they are the ones that developed the world n Lagos in particular.

There is an article on front page where Nigerians ran into a police station in New Delhi India and that could not stop them from being lynched by the Indians. Now every black African is afraid of being lynched to death because of the evil of this devils from the land the sun will never rise.

Other foolish Nigerians should join them n castigate other nationals as being lazy while all you have to show for your hard work is drug n fraud. First it was South Africans now it's the Indians, am waiting on the fool that will claim Indians are lazy that is why they want to lynch any black African they can lay their hands on.
They are not the only ones,all tribes included...they will come after you
Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by Shegzy8(m): 2:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
redsun:
At least they are relatively more patriotic than politicians like Tinubu that sulks the people's blood by commandeering their god given wealth and resources.

All they do is risk their own lives to see if they can overcome the abject inherent miseries politicians like Tinubu have perpetually placed them in.
My brother,please tell me how e take concern tinubu...because the last time i heard tinubu is an ex-governor in lagos....if you had said bubu now i for no vex....or na tinubu give am drug carry?...

3 Likes

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by Okpabana: 2:53pm On Apr 09, 2017
Na them.....Black Jewish.

1 Like

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by redsun(m): 3:01pm On Apr 09, 2017
Shegzy8:
My brother,please tell me how e take concern tinubu...because the last time i heard tinubu is an ex-governor in lagos....if you had said bubu now i for no vex....or na tinubu give am drug carry?...

Men like him are the architects of Nigeria abysmal faith. They steal the things that belongs to the people that are entrusted to them as leaders. But because Yorubas like you have the culture of compulsive submissiveness that always leave then vulnerable and be spelled to devious characters like Tinubu. It is the same culture that creates nonentitities like the area boys and girls
Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by Ehinmola(m): 3:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
OkutaNla:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/04/i-went-into-drug-trafficking-to-raise-money-for-wedding-suspect/

By Evelyn Usman

A 33 -year-old trader, Umeme Lotachukwu Fabian, arrested by officials of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA) Lagos, with drugs suspected to be methamphetamine weighing 1.205kg, has blamed his indulgence on the need to raise money for wedding.

Preliminary investigation revealed that the suspect, travelling to Soekarno–Hatta International Airport, Jakarta, Indonesia, claimed to be an Ivorian. He was arrested while attempting to board a Qatar Airways flight to Indonesia with a Cote d’lvoire international passport bearing the name Grou Bi Clauvis. NDLEA commander at the Lagos airport, Ahmadu Garba, however, said that during investigation, it was revealed that the suspect hailed from Anambra State with the name Umeme Lotachukwu Fabian.

In his statement, the suspect disclosed that he was offered five thousand dollars to smuggle the drugs to Indonesia. “I am the only son of my parents. I wanted to invest the money in my clothes business and also commence preparation for my marriage in a bid to settle down in life. They offered me five thousand naira to smuggle the drugs to Indonesia”, he stated. Fabian explained that he was not aware that drug trafficking attracts capital punishment in Indonesia” , he said .

Mynd44, Lalasticlala
. You may kiss the gallow with love from the bottom of your heart.
Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by FlyoruB: 3:13pm On Apr 09, 2017
Shegzy8:

Don't mind that e-goat. He's a typical flatthead. They always find a way to trace their problems in life to some Yoruba person somewhere. Even when they can't impregnate their wives, they somehow find a way to blame a Yorubaman sha ni. Na their way. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by Shegzy8(m): 3:38pm On Apr 09, 2017
redsun:

Men like him are the architects of Nigeria abysmal faith. They steal the things that belongs to the people that are entrusted to them as leaders. But because Yorubas like you have the culture of compulsive submissiveness that always leave then vulnerable and be spelled to devious characters like Tinubu. It is the same culture that creates nonentitities like the area boys and girls
Bro i don't support evil...my point is that how can you blame someone from another region for your adversaries,tinubu holds and has not held any national political post in nigeria....blame the politicians from your region or those running the affairs of the nation..if you think am supporting tinubu because "na my person",thats a lie cos there are yorubas running the affairs of the nation..

2 Likes

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by Ofemmanu1: 3:40pm On Apr 09, 2017
folarinmiles:
Is Lotachukwu a Yoruba name
Meanwhile, "They offered me five thousand naira to smuggle the drugs to Indonesia” Yet d smelly mouths will open dere wide mouth to castigate anoda tribe
seconded. Osu ugu hawking flat,heads are shameless gorillas

1 Like

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by burkingx(f): 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2017
Moving4:
Na dem... d IPODS
.....Igbo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by ijayebonyi(f): 3:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
Wedding? Hmmmm, to impress people? See were it has landed you
Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
Kwarupshun:
By their names we shall know them.

Kwenu!

Ah dinor menshun tribe o

Let me go and smoke my IGBO

LOL, even dem name sef na same as drug.

2 Likes

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by Shegzy8(m): 3:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
FlyoruB:

Don't mind that e-goat. He's a typical flatthead. They always find a way to trace their problems in life to some Yoruba person somewhere. Even when they can't impregnate their wives, they somehow find a way to blame a Yorubaman sha ni. Na their way. undecided
My brother e tire me...looking at it from a neutral point of view,if tinubu has looted in anyway(which is bad),it should affect his people and not someone far east...the guy is deluded but i don't agree they all spit trash...i get them plenty as pal

2 Likes

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by newcreatio(m): 3:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
OkutaNla:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/04/i-went-into-drug-trafficking-to-raise-money-for-wedding-suspect/

They offered me five thousand naira to smuggle the drugs to Indonesia”, he stated. Fabian explained that he was not aware that drug trafficking attracts capital punishment in Indonesia” , he said .

Be grateful that Nigerian government love you so much to have prevented you dying in Indonesia, they catch you today, you go to court by next tomorrow, you are hanged by Thursday morning. Please thank the good men and women of Immigration whom the Lord sent to be your deliverers from the shackles of untimely death. Now you still have a good chance to still marry your babe when you come out of prison in a few years time. Somebori shout hallelujah!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by Adebowale89(m): 4:01pm On Apr 09, 2017
the agba Igbo ve much work to do in these incessant criminal rascality of their sons

they are disgracing this country

federal govt could u pls give dis Igbo their Biafra?

2 Likes

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by redsun(m): 4:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
Shegzy8:
Bro i don't support evil...my point is that how can you blame someone from another region for your adversaries,tinubu holds and has not held any national political post in nigeria....blame the politicians from your region or those running the affairs of the nation..if you think am supporting tinubu because "na my person",thats a lie cos there are yorubas running the affairs of the nation..

It is not a region's matter,it's a country's. The nefarious activities of socalled leaders like Tinubu negatively affects a hapless Igbo man just like it does to a Yoruba. Their corrupt and irresponsible actions as leaders causes chaos and miseries that leaves hapless citizens with lititle or choice on the paths to follow in life.
Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
LionDeLeo:

grin grin grin grin grin
Afonjas is our work is better than selling human parts and slaughtering ur follow humanbeing for peanuts and my greetings goes to ndlea for saving the life of this promising young man.
Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by Deepfreezer(m): 4:40pm On Apr 09, 2017
Dont let peer pressure push you into what you know will ruin your life.
Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by redsun(m): 4:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
A hungry is an angry. Most Nigerians are helplessly hungry as a result of a system less system where there are no precedents.
Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by megama: 4:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Umeme Lotachukwu Fabian,

Same people, every day.
human head beheaders, and drug pushers which is more serious offence embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by redsun(m): 4:46pm On Apr 09, 2017
megama:
human head beheaders, and drug pushers which is more serious offence embarassed lipsrsealed

Both are chronic results of complete moral decadence. None is good.

Human beings are main to evolve constructively forward, not retrogressively backward like subcreatures.
Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
He should thank his lucky stars that he was caught here in Nigeria and not in Indonesia

1 Like

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by LionDeLeo: 5:11pm On Apr 09, 2017

1 Like

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by LionDeLeo: 5:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
kevinscore:

Afonjas is our work is better than selling human parts and slaughtering ur follow humanbeing for peanuts and my greetings goes to ndlea for saving the life of this promising young man.

http://www.042report.com/2017/04/see-how-suspect-killed-uncle-over-land.html

https://www.nairaland.com/3728817/igbo-man-beheads-mother-uzebba#55354690

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/03/police-discover-forest-where-kidnappers.html

2 Likes

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by greatwhite(m): 5:20pm On Apr 09, 2017
We know weddings are extremely expensive on your side of town. Trafficking drugs to finance it is wrong on all levels.

1 Like

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by Langbasa: 5:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
This one go don dey brag for people for Ladipo market on how dogged he is and how he can be able to ''HUSTLE ANYTHING AS FAR AS MONEY IS INVOLVED'',Maybe as e dey brag so one drug pusher passing by (they full ladipo)overheard the conversation and decided to give him a try but lo and behold thy novice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by Amadaz(m): 6:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
Its even better he was stopped here in naija otherwise he would have been facing a death sentence had he succeeded in landing in Indonesia. Umunne'm biko jiri nu ya nwayo

2 Likes

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by Okezenwa: 7:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
redsun:
At least they are relatively more patriotic than politicians like Tinubu that sulks the people's blood by commandeering their god given wealth and resources.

All they do is risk their own lives to see if they can overcome the abject inherent miseries politicians like Tinubu have perpetually placed them in.

You are blaming a former Yoruba governor for the crime of an Ibo man. Are you okay at al Tinubu is just a former governor of Lagos state, just like Orji, OUK, and many former SE governors. Dont you have shame?

1 Like

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by Babaloko02(m): 8:39pm On Apr 09, 2017
isokay, the woman you wanted to marry that made you go into pushing drugs will have no option than to leave you for another man while u chill your ass in prison.

1 Like

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by Abeycity93: 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2017
Biaf****s again, only them.

1 Like

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by enigmaticlion: 11:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
These people are crazy, despite the fact that Indonesia executes drug pushers!!!!!! This people from the yeast no value dem life at all, money at all cost is their motto.
OkutaNla:

By Evelyn Usman

A 33 -year-old trader, Umeme Lotachukwu Fabian, arrested by officials of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA) Lagos, with drugs suspected to be methamphetamine weighing 1.205kg, has blamed his indulgence on the need to raise money for wedding.

Preliminary investigation revealed that the suspect, travelling to Soekarno–Hatta International Airport, Jakarta, Indonesia, claimed to be an Ivorian. He was arrested while attempting to board a Qatar Airways flight to Indonesia with a Cote d’lvoire international passport bearing the name Grou Bi Clauvis. NDLEA commander at the Lagos airport, Ahmadu Garba, however, said that during investigation, it was revealed that the suspect hailed from Anambra State with the name Umeme Lotachukwu Fabian.

In his statement, the suspect disclosed that he was offered five thousand dollars to smuggle the drugs to Indonesia. “I am the only son of my parents. I wanted to invest the money in my clothes business and also commence preparation for my marriage in a bid to settle down in life. They offered me five thousand naira to smuggle the drugs to Indonesia”, he stated. Fabian explained that he was not aware that drug trafficking attracts capital punishment in Indonesia” , he said .

Mynd44, Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by enigmaticlion: 11:01pm On Apr 09, 2017
These people are crazy, despite the fact that Indonesia executes drug pushers!!!!!! These people from the yeast no value dem life at all, money at all cost is their motto.
OkutaNla:

By Evelyn Usman

Mynd44, Lalasticlala

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Loses His Job After This Man Stole N1.2 Million From A Bank In Lagos. Photos / Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Hotel, Houses Belonging To Civil Servant (pics) / 11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.