Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect (35401 Views)

I Went Into Robbery To Fund My Wedding – 20-yr-old Suspect / Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] / I Went Into Armed Robbery To Raise Money To Start My Church - Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by PataAlhaja(m): 12:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
It's high time the Nigerian government gave these people their country ...

They should be allowed to go.

8 Likes

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by Viking007(m): 12:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
Kwarupshun:
By their names we shall know them.

Kwenu!

Ah dinor menshun tribe o

Let me go and smoke my IGBO
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by pokipoki: 12:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
Drugs to Indonesia? When are this people going to learn? The dude's life is worth $5,0000 (N2,000,000). Please God, give people sense!!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by Nigeman: 12:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
Dear Nairalanders,

We need stop tribal bashing on nairaland. People outside Nigeria don't know who is Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba. In South Africa today, Igbos and Yorubas are massacred daily. Do they differentiate between the two tribes? We need to wake up and see one another as Nigerian. No tribe is free from crimes and reason why we need must stop accusations and counter accusations.
Let us join hands to stop tribalism.

3 Likes

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by babalonimi: 12:13pm On Apr 09, 2017
U ll die in Indonesia n another man ll marry dat girl.

1 Like

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by Elle277(f): 12:14pm On Apr 09, 2017
You go fear excuse

1 Like

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by sekundosekundo: 12:14pm On Apr 09, 2017
folarinmiles:
Is Lotachukwu a Yoruba name
Meanwhile, "They offered me five thousand naira to smuggle the drugs to Indonesia” Yet d smelly mouths will open dere wide mouth to castigate anoda tribe
Just like the odour from this your Hero's yellow teeth.

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by berrystunn(m): 12:18pm On Apr 09, 2017
His lucky...
Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by Ballmer: 12:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
sweerychick:
so you foolishly support what Indians are doing to innocent Nigerians?? I pray you or your family members don't fall a victim

Every action gets you a reaction. Indians or South Africans, Malaysia etc do not have to be as generous as the Europeans. As to falling victim I'll accept in fair fate the consequences of my fellow country men n not castigate other nationals as lazy when the only hard job Nigerians do is drug n fraud.
Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by Ucbiu(m): 12:40pm On Apr 09, 2017
Anoza flat head ipob gone.
That's the future of biafara rep.
Drug traffickers, robbery, kidnapping etc.

Kanu one of your bros gone. grin

3 Likes

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 09, 2017
adaksbullet:
afonja ni mi cool cool cool

Omo kaaro oji re cool cool cool
igbayen wanko?
Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
Thank your stars that you were caught in Nigeria, had it been it was in Indonesia I trust them they will execute on the Java Island.
Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by eyennyin: 12:56pm On Apr 09, 2017
Incredible. Because of marriage?
Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by sweerychick(f): 12:58pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ballmer:

Every action gets you a reaction. Indians or South Africans, Malaysia etc do not have to be as generous as the Europeans. As to falling victim I'll accept in fair fate the consequences of my fellow country men n not castigate other nationals as lazy when the only hard job Nigerians do is drug n fraud.
my dear your quote doesn't make sense, are Nigerians the only ones into drug trafficking? Statistics have it that Brazilians, south Africans and south Americans are the highest drug peddlers in the world. Nigeria doesn't even come close. Most of them engage in drug trafficking in Asia where the make most of their profits. The unfortunate thing there is some foolish Nigerians use themselves as forwarding agents for them. So attacking Nigerians alone is not justifiable... I'm not in anyway in support of drug trafficking. But attacking innocent Nigerians is a no no.. NDLEA should take the largest chunk of blame because they are compromised.
Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by stefanweeks: 1:26pm On Apr 09, 2017
Acetyl:
Then you can help campaign against it and render help to those that need it. We Igbos need to love ourselves...

You are right my brother

It is indeed sad that almost 90% of drug couriers caught are Igbos.

We need to have a rethink. Igbos r known for thier industrialist spirit.
Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by Biafracom(m): 1:26pm On Apr 09, 2017
I know him in person. Just saw his cousin bro now. Is a pitty boy.
#SayNoToDrug

1 Like

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by Acetyl(m): 1:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
stefanweeks:

You are right my brother
It is indeed sad that almost 90% of drug couriers caught are Igbos.
We need to have a rethink. Igbos r known for thier industrialist spirit.
well said
Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by chukwudi3(m): 1:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
folarinmiles:
Is Lotachukwu a Yoruba name

Meanwhile,
"They offered me five thousand naira to smuggle the drugs to Indonesia”
Yet d smelly mouths will open dere wide mouth to castigate anoda tribe
it was typo error. It five thousand dollars nt 5k
Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by popsyleo1: 1:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
Go and thank the NDLEA staff for saving your life. You would have been shot dead soonest.

1 Like

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by iwadobo: 1:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
Nigeman:
Dear Nairalanders,

We need stop tribal bashing on nairaland. People outside Nigeria don't know who is Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba. In South Africa today, Igbos and Yorubas are massacred daily. Do they differentiate between the two tribes? We need to wake up and see one another as Nigerian. No tribe is free from crimes and reason why we need must stop accusations and counter accusat
ions.
Let us join hands to stop tribalism.

God blesses you. The most mature mind on Naira Land.
Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by Moving4: 1:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
Na dem... d IPODS

2 Likes

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by Ehinmola(m): 1:38pm On Apr 09, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Umeme Lotachukwu Fabian,

Same people, every day.
. You geerr it brother

2 Likes

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by Biafracom(m): 1:39pm On Apr 09, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
IPOB again

Kill them all
i would rather do drugs than to use my fellow human for rituals.
Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by sshalom(m): 1:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
At least he didn't get to Indonesia where death is the penalty. He has a second chance to put it right after serving his punishment in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by seunfape(m): 1:46pm On Apr 09, 2017
God saves you. Prison here death over there.
Drug work
Is our work ooo. Soft work .

1 Like

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by Bestow7: 1:58pm On Apr 09, 2017
It's well with u but I pray u live n see that your woman marry another Bobo o...... ........ ..... ... PLS CALL FOR DIESEL GENERATOR INSTALLATION, MAINTENANCE AND PURCHASE FROM 15KVA TO 300KVA.... 08036559927....
Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by redsun(m): 2:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
At least they are relatively more patriotic than politicians like Tinubu that sulks the people's blood by commandeering their god given wealth and resources.

All they do is risk their own lives to see if they can overcome the abject inherent miseries politicians like Tinubu have perpetually placed them in.
Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by FlyoruB: 2:06pm On Apr 09, 2017
redsun:
At least they are relatively more patriotic than politicians like Tinubu that sulks the people's blood by commandeering their god given wealth and resources.

All they do is risk their own lives to see if they can overcome the abject inherent miseries politicians like Tinubu have perpetually placed them in.

Mr. man, is your brain paining you? Na Tinubu send am to go carry drug?? Abi you no fit find Igbo politician (like OUK, TA Orji, Ike Ekweremadu, Ojukwu and the likes) to blame for your fellow Igbomen's drug-pushing habit than a Yoruba politician?? Seek help fast.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by kobabe(m): 2:07pm On Apr 09, 2017
i didnt check names but im sure na dem

1 Like

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
D only son. Nawa o.
Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by redsun(m): 2:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
FlyoruB:

Mr. man, is your brain paining you? Na Tinubu send am to go carry drug?? Abi you no fit find Igbo politician (like OUK, TA Orji, Ike Ekweremadu, Ojukwu and the likes) to blame for your fellow Igbomen's drug-pushing habit than a Yoruba politician?? Seek help fast.

He is the grand master of looting, him and obj. Unfortunately, you guys are you consumed in blind followreship to notice. They create monsters and abominable miseries by stealing what belongs to the people.

An average Nigerian is not exactly a born criminal, but only adapts to the dog eat dog society where kingpins like Tinubu rules so the roost.
Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by FlyoruB: 2:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
redsun:

He is the grand master of looting, him and obj. Unfortunately, you guys are you consumed in blind followreship to notice. They create monsters and abominable miseries by stealing what belongs to the people.

An average Nigerian is not exactly a born criminal, but only adapts to the dog eat dog society where kingpins like Tinubu rules so the roost.

Typical fllathead. Blame everyone else but your damn selves. I'm shocked you didn't include Buhari this time around sef. Smh. You folks are hopeless.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Loses His Job After This Man Stole N1.2 Million From A Bank In Lagos. Photos / Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Hotel, Houses Belonging To Civil Servant (pics) / Criminal Who Terrorizes Lafia-Abuja Highway Nabbed At North Bank, Makurdi (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.