Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Am Lost. How Can I Build My Spiritual Life. (advice) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Am Lost. How Can I Build My Spiritual Life. (advice) (12032 Views)

How Is Your Spiritual Life? / Masturbation Ruining My Spiritual Life / Describe Your Spiritual Life In A Sentence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Lost. How Can I Build My Spiritual Life. (advice) by drtee247(m): 11:41am On Apr 09, 2017
Demigods666:

Please read to the end and For the duration of this article, please take everything you think you know about Satan, Demons, and Satanism and push it aside. I am here to challenge what you think you know about the world around you. Not everyone who reads this will agree with the information provided. Thank you for keeping an open mind.

Spiritual Satanism is the oldest religion known to mankind. We can also be called Pagans, but Spiritual Satanism is the name Satan gave to us during this era. It is a polytheistic religion. This means we believe in more than one god. Who do we believe in? All of the ancient Gods in most human cultures. This includes, but is not limited to, the Sumerian, Egyptian, Greek, Roman, and Norse Gods and Goddesses. Our Creator God is our “main” god. His name is Satan. He is not the Satan of The Bible. He predates mainstream religion. Some of our Gods are known in The Bible as Demons. Our Gods are “evil” and are not of The Bible. We know our Gods as real beings that live on their own planet similar to our Earth.

Earth and the life inhabiting it are gifts to Satan’s children, the Gentiles. The biggest gift Satan has given us Gentiles is the ability to empower our souls to reach our godhead. This means to become like our Gods. To become immortal or spiritually and physically perfect beings. This happens through daily meditation and yoga. You must be patient and persistent.

Satan and the Gods protect those who are dedicated Spiritual Satanists. This means you have performed the Dedication Ritual. The ritual is your promise to work for Satan and to empower yourself. This is NOT the same thing as “selling your soul.” Satan guides us so we can learn how to take care of ourselves or to “save” our own souls. He helps us in our time of need. He does not hide from us and he will appear to his children. Each dedicated Spiritual Satanist will have one or more Guardian Demon. These Gods work with us one on one to help guide and teach us when Satan cannot. Satan and the Gods are very busy beings and cannot be there for all Spiritual Satanists at all times. After one dedicates the Gods will protect us after our deaths. This is to ensure we get safely reincarnated.

In Spiritual Satanism there is no “sin” and there are no strict rules that dictate how we live our lives. Satan says this himself in the Al Jilwah (The Black Book of Satan), “I allow everyone to follow the dictates of his own nature, but he that opposes me will regret it sorely.” This simply means as long as you are loyal to Father Satan he does not care how you live your life. Satan teaches us true freedom. The freedom to think and act as we please. He urges us to question everything and to follow our curiosity. He shows us true spirituality, true power, and the reason why we don’t need to fear.

Spiritual Satanists do perform rituals. None of these rituals involve sacrifices. Sacrificial rituals are present in other religions such as Christianity. Satan loves all wildlife and his children. He would never condone such atrocities. Satan also does not tolerate the spirit abuse that has been wrongfully taught. Our Gods have been victimized for far too long.

I do hope you have found this article interesting. If you have any questions please ask. I’m not here to force you into Spiritual Satanism. Spiritual Satanists do not push Satanism. I’m here to give information to those who want it. I will continue to post various topics about Spiritual Satanism, so stay tuned. All of this information can be found on the website below. I would not have this information if it wasn’t for Satan, the Gods, and JoS Ministries.

http://joyofsatan.org/

What U need is Haloperidol 10mg Bd and u will be okay
Re: Am Lost. How Can I Build My Spiritual Life. (advice) by iambliss: 11:41am On Apr 09, 2017
Hi, I sent you a message. Kindly reply so we can talk and work out a plan. I will love to pray with and for you always.
Re: Am Lost. How Can I Build My Spiritual Life. (advice) by Danny4show(m): 11:53am On Apr 09, 2017
Firstly let me start by saying congratulations..
I believe it takes courage, determination and serious conviction for you to have decided to shared this..
Thank God you re able to know the cause of your spiritual dryness(Which is you).Please and please I'm not in anyway castigating you..
My brother you see Christianity is not religion it is a relationship, yes relationship with our creator and this relationship cannot be evaluated without hardwork...you see Jesus going alone to the mountain to pray why is he doing that?
Bro Paul dealt with this in 2thesalonians 2.
It is not just about your eagerness alone but you also needs to do something extra ordinary, As Christians laziness should not be entertained in our Christian race.. 1thes 5:19 says Quench not the spirit!!!
My brother allow holy Spirit to direct your path and makes you free from all human(carnal) nature...see what Galatians 5:16-18 says.
What I say is this: let the Spirit direct your lives, and you will not satisfy the desires of the human nature. 17 For what our human nature wants is opposed to what the Spirit wants, and what the Spirit wants is opposed to what our human nature wants. These two are enemies, and this means that you cannot do what you want to do. 18 If the Spirit leads you, then you are not subject to the Law.
Come to Jesus today and you will be saved...Peace unto you..
Re: Am Lost. How Can I Build My Spiritual Life. (advice) by Blue86(m): 12:05pm On Apr 09, 2017
My brother
Jesus loves you and He wants you back.
1. Return to him, speak from your heart to him that you need him to help you back on your feet.You don't need to spend hours or looking for what to say to say that. Just speak from your heart.
2. Thank him.
3 And start going to church back.
4. Don't listen to any suggestions contrary to this. Because the devil doesn't want you back to Jesus.
IT IS WRITTEN RETURN TO ME YOU BACKSLIDING CHILDREN AND I WILL HEAL YOUR BACKSLIDINGS.
RETURN TO THE STRONG HOLD YOU PRISONERS OF HOPE AND I WILL RESTORE DOUBLE TO YOU, BECAUSE OF THE BLOOD OF THE COVENANT IN JESUS, I AM REMOVED FROM THE PIT WHERE THERE IS NO WATER.
use those scriptures to fight any suggestions or ideas or dreams that oppose your progress with the Lord.
DO NOT SAY THE LORD DIDNT SEND HELP TO YOU.
Now let's pray, Father in Jesus name ,it's your will for the lost to return and be healed and restored.
Now heal and restore your son and I command your son to be delivered from the power of darkness holding him down in Jesus name.
Let me hear you say.......
Re: Am Lost. How Can I Build My Spiritual Life. (advice) by frankyfranky(m): 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2017
Look for a Bible believing church n speak with the pastor in charge....but take extra measures to read the Bible daily. Its only through getting close to God through his word that u will grow strong spiritually.....and u shall know the truth and the truth shall make u free....
Re: Am Lost. How Can I Build My Spiritual Life. (advice) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
Apple1992:
Goodmornining house.

please i need your candid advice please lead a Brother to a right path.

I found out that am lost, and am Weak spiritually .

I don't read my bible i find it so boring, even flipping throw the pages of the bible is something i hate doing.

I can't remember when last i step my foot in church, maybe 4years ago.

I hardly pray, even when am about to sleep, or wake up i find it so irritating in fact when the family is up to prayer the don't bother to call me, because the the know i won't come.

Okay , this morning i heard my parent and siblings singing song , the were about to pray, i force myself to attend the morning prayer, when i got there, my mum and dad were happy, even without being told, i saw it in their face. my dad asked me to lead the family in short prayer. I was shocked that i couldn't pray , i was stammering when praying, i didn't know the exactly words to use. This really touch me, i really want to change , i love God, i believe in His existence. please i will appreciate every piece of advice thanks.

Lalasticlala, mynd44 ishilove. i need you guys more than ever thanks.
God is holy so for d first conversion, try to be holy in body and soul. If you cant pray physically try teach your spiritual being to pray often. Read Acts 1v8 and you will know that God can renew your spiritual being. Go through 1stJohn 4v4 and you will be assured that what is in you is bigger than what is in d world. Then finally take a trip to Luke 4v4 which has made us know dat man can not leave by bread alone but by d word that comes from d mouth of d Lord which is your Bible. My dear with time, you will become more of a prayerful spiritual warrior and draw closer to God. Though on account of flesh shall no man prevail, me still dey try my own sha.
Re: Am Lost. How Can I Build My Spiritual Life. (advice) by Transcends: 12:16pm On Apr 09, 2017
brb
Re: Am Lost. How Can I Build My Spiritual Life. (advice) by Transcends: 12:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
Re: Am Lost. How Can I Build My Spiritual Life. (advice) by moneybag73(m): 12:30pm On Apr 09, 2017
I recommend u read this book Battle field of the mind by joyce meyer. It will change your whole demeanor and thought life as a christian.
Eph 6:12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers,against the authorities,against the cosmic powers over this present darkness,against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

Re: Am Lost. How Can I Build My Spiritual Life. (advice) by rinzylee(m): 12:36pm On Apr 09, 2017
Apple1992:
Goodmornining house.

I don't read my bible i find it so boring, even flipping throw the pages of the bible is something i hate doing.

I hardly pray, even when am about to sleep, or wake up i find it so irritating in fact when the family is up to prayer the don't bother to call me, because the the know i won't come.

Okay , this morning i heard my parent and siblings singing song , the were about to pray, i force myself to attend the morning prayer, when i got there, my mum and dad were happy, even without being told, i saw it in their face. my dad asked me to lead the family in short prayer. I was shocked that i couldn't pray , i was stammering when praying, i didn't know the exactly words to use. This really touch me, i really want to change , i love God, i believe in His existence. please i will appreciate every piece of advice thanks.

Pm me lets talk.
08061173383 whatsapp
Re: Am Lost. How Can I Build My Spiritual Life. (advice) by darqly(m): 12:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
Apple1992:

I hardly pray,

Okay , this morning i heard my parent and siblings singing song , the were about to pray, i force myself to attend the morning prayer.

You see all of the above shows you are ready to know Jesus personally. You didn't force yourself to attend that morning prayer, Jesus was expecting you! And I love your family, because it's obvious they've been praying for you instead of condemning you.

How to pray? Do you talk to your earthly father? Then that is how to pray. Make it simple, use your own words, tell God anything and everything, and do it at anytime you get the chance. You don't have to wait for nighttime, He's always listening, waiting to hear your voice. Don't worry if you can't pray for 10 mins at a stretch, you will build up to that, doesn't happen overnight. Find a Bible believing church where you are comfortable and grow gradually. God is able to sustain you and wants to see you grow in your knowledge and Love for Him. You see? I just said a prayer for you smiley smiley
Re: Am Lost. How Can I Build My Spiritual Life. (advice) by somadinho10: 12:39pm On Apr 09, 2017
maybel:
God is in existence my brother but I must tell you that the grace of God is sufficient to have an encounter with him quickly or latter days. He works in mysterious ways. You think it's by your power you sleep and wake up everyday?Not at all. Don't you even think it's a miracle sleeping and waking up everyday?You see, God used a witch to reveal how gracious and merciful he's been to me even though I have seen so many men of God. Not everyone has this kind of grace. Pray to God you want to have an encounter with him and he will reveal himself to you. Since that witch confessed to me, my life has changed. I have been more humble and tolerant since her confessions. Our is a God of wonders if you can be close to him.
thanks brother I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Am Lost. How Can I Build My Spiritual Life. (advice) by sohans(m): 1:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
Big man u need d assemble of spiritual men of God.
Re: Am Lost. How Can I Build My Spiritual Life. (advice) by dalass(f): 1:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
Tgold1:

he said he can't pray.... he doesn't know how to.

but sincerely same IS happening to me, I pray with family whenever am home but after leaving for school, that's the end. am tired of being far from God.

I want to be closer to him, I don't go to church no more.....

am just tired of my spiritual life and it's killing me.

#sigh
it's a sign of spiritual burn out. I pray for a refreshing in the Holy Ghost for you ijn!
Re: Am Lost. How Can I Build My Spiritual Life. (advice) by lukeosi4life(m): 1:39pm On Apr 09, 2017
I love your decision to come back to the LORD.
Go for counseling.
I will advise you to start attending church programs, join a group in church where you will start working for God.
Avoid ungodly friends, make friends with God's people
Buy and listen to anointed audio or video messages
Stay away from sin...,sexual immorality.
Pray at all times.
Re: Am Lost. How Can I Build My Spiritual Life. (advice) by Jeezyy(m): 1:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
Apple1992:
Goodmornining house.

Bro you won't get the answers you seek on nairaland, my advice is for you to go to any living church close by and lay your complaint to the pastor in charge, he'll be able to help.
thanks
Re: Am Lost. How Can I Build My Spiritual Life. (advice) by Jeezyy(m): 1:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
Tgold1:

he said he can't pray.... he doesn't know how to.

but sincerely same IS happening to me, I pray with family whenever am home but after leaving for school, that's the end. am tired of being far from God.

I want to be closer to him, I don't go to church no more.....

am just tired of my spiritual life and it's killing me.

#sigh

same thing I told the other guy, you won't get the answers you seek on nairaland, my advice is for you to go to any living church close by and lay your complaint to the pastor in charge, he'll be able to help.
thanks
Re: Am Lost. How Can I Build My Spiritual Life. (advice) by Dezz143(m): 1:49pm On Apr 09, 2017
Demigods666:

Please read to the end and For the duration of this article, please take everything you think you know about Satan, Demons, and Satanism and push it aside. I am here to challenge what you think you know about the world around you. Not everyone who reads this will agree with the information provided. Thank you for keeping an open mind.

Spiritual Satanism is the oldest religion known to mankind. We can also be called Pagans, but Spiritual Satanism is the name Satan gave to us during this era. It is a polytheistic religion. This means we believe in more than one god. Who do we believe in? All of the ancient Gods in most human cultures. This includes, but is not limited to, the Sumerian, Egyptian, Greek, Roman, and Norse Gods and Goddesses. Our Creator God is our “main” god. His name is Satan. He is not the Satan of The Bible. He predates mainstream religion. Some of our Gods are known in The Bible as Demons. Our Gods are “evil” and are not of The Bible. We know our Gods as real beings that live on their own planet similar to our Earth.

Earth and the life inhabiting it are gifts to Satan’s children, the Gentiles. The biggest gift Satan has given us Gentiles is the ability to empower our souls to reach our godhead. This means to become like our Gods. To become immortal or spiritually and physically perfect beings. This happens through daily meditation and yoga. You must be patient and persistent.

Satan and the Gods protect those who are dedicated Spiritual Satanists. This means you have performed the Dedication Ritual. The ritual is your promise to work for Satan and to empower yourself. This is NOT the same thing as “selling your soul.” Satan guides us so we can learn how to take care of ourselves or to “save” our own souls. He helps us in our time of need. He does not hide from us and he will appear to his children. Each dedicated Spiritual Satanist will have one or more Guardian Demon. These Gods work with us one on one to help guide and teach us when Satan cannot. Satan and the Gods are very busy beings and cannot be there for all Spiritual Satanists at all times. After one dedicates the Gods will protect us after our deaths. This is to ensure we get safely reincarnated.

In Spiritual Satanism there is no “sin” and there are no strict rules that dictate how we live our lives. Satan says this himself in the Al Jilwah (The Black Book of Satan), “I allow everyone to follow the dictates of his own nature, but he that opposes me will regret it sorely.” This simply means as long as you are loyal to Father Satan he does not care how you live your life. Satan teaches us true freedom. The freedom to think and act as we please. He urges us to question everything and to follow our curiosity. He shows us true spirituality, true power, and the reason why we don’t need to fear.

Spiritual Satanists do perform rituals. None of these rituals involve sacrifices. Sacrificial rituals are present in other religions such as Christianity. Satan loves all wildlife and his children. He would never condone such atrocities. Satan also does not tolerate the spirit abuse that has been wrongfully taught. Our Gods have been victimized for far too long.

I do hope you have found this article interesting. If you have any questions please ask. I’m not here to force you into Spiritual Satanism. Spiritual Satanists do not push Satanism. I’m here to give information to those who want it. I will continue to post various topics about Spiritual Satanism, so stay tuned. All of this information can be found on the website below. I would not have this information if it wasn’t for Satan, the Gods, and JoS Ministries.

http://joyofsatan.org/

Seun, lalasticlala...pls pls plssss for the love of Christ please weed out and ban people like this from Nairaland. If left to roam unchecked, he will hunt for precious souls to destroy and take to hell with him. Heaven and hell are very real and our decisions here on earth determine where we will all spend our eternity. Jesus loves you, bro. Satan hates you explicitly and your foolish canvassing for his cause is the most pathetic and foolish thing I have ever seen. Run to the one who loves you and gave His life for you. Have a repentant day!
Re: Am Lost. How Can I Build My Spiritual Life. (advice) by brojoshua: 2:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
So believe in God through Christ. Christ says, "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. So believe in Jesus Christ and confess your sins to God. If you truly believe in Christ Jesus that He is the Son of God, then present yourself to a true servant of Christ Jesus to be baptized in water. And then join the fellowship or congregation or gathering of true brethren or believers anywhere (wherever two or three are gathered in His name in truth) to worship and serve God with them, the servants of Christ will teach you in the things of Christ /kingdom of God that you may grow and be established. And blessed are those who have believed. Blessed are those who hear the word of God and keep it. Read: Luke 11:28; John 3:16; 20:29; Mark: 16:15, 16.
Re: Am Lost. How Can I Build My Spiritual Life. (advice) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
Apple1992:
Goodmornining house.

I was just same from what and how you are feeling.
I am born into a nominal Catholic home, as I grew up,going to church became boring, same things said Sundays after Sunday, I drifted into other churches, esoteric schools same things, same hypocrisy. Preach one thing do another, none strive to live by the standards they say, for 15 years, I never for once step into any church. I lost the existence of God.
Until one early morning, I heard a soft knock on my door, all these became history
Find spiritual refreshment here http://jw.org
Click Bible questions answered
Re: Am Lost. How Can I Build My Spiritual Life. (advice) by Hiswordxray(m): 2:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
Apple1992:
Goodmornining house.

First Christianity is not about reading Bible, praying and going to church. All those are only a reaction to seeing God. God is incurably attractive, just a glimpse of Him and you are madly in love. You need God to reveal Him to you.
Please read this, it would help:
http://hiswordxray..com.ng/2016/05/the-wilderness-hunger-for-knowledge-of.html?m=1

http://hiswordxray..com.ng/2016/05/that-i-may-know-him.html?m=0

http://hiswordxray..com.ng/2016/09/the-divine-passion.html?m=1

Get into that journey and let yourself be drunk with the intoxicating love of the Father.
Love you dear and I wish you freedom and life.
Re: Am Lost. How Can I Build My Spiritual Life. (advice) by redsun(m): 2:33pm On Apr 09, 2017
Use your gut instincts and common sense at all times. Your parents doesn't always know better,if they do,life won't always be a mystery like it feels to you today.

Your mental capability and stability controls everything about you,including the socalled spiritual.
Re: Am Lost. How Can I Build My Spiritual Life. (advice) by sshalom(m): 2:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
Apple1992:
Goodmornining house.

You are on your way by to GOD with the acceptance that you you have derailed.

Please observe the following steps toward getting fully back on track:

1. Confess your sins and repent of them
2. Give or rededicate your life to Jesus Christ
3. Pray a sincere prayer that you want to be filled with the Holy Spirit
4. Begin to study the Bible and pray daily
5. Seek for a good Christian either in your home or around you and share your journey with him/her
6. Share the Gospel with others

GOD bless you.
Re: Am Lost. How Can I Build My Spiritual Life. (advice) by Kayceenaz(m): 2:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
Apple1992:
Goodmornining house.

My brother, I understand how you feel. At this point, please just endeavour to fellowship with believers, attend more gatherings where Christ Jesus is the central focus. Preferably, look for the nearest Scripture Union fellowship in your area and identify with them. As its name denotes, the Scripture or Word of God is emphasized more therein. I used to be spiritually ignorant but that changed when I chilled with its members more. I learnt the importance of having a robust personal relationship with God and how instrumental observing daily one's quiet time (personal communion with God) is. My understanding of God was deepened and I developed bible-reading habits. Also, praying each day gradually became habitual. Presently, any day I don't read the bible and pray feels incomplete. Lord Jesus reformed me through SU, and I know He can do same for you if you take that bold step to get acquainted with the Christian group. God changes men through a medium.

Dear brother, my life has never remained the same. Lord Jesus put me in a more intense hunger for excellence, enabled me graduate with a Summa cum Laude in the higher institution and discover my strengths cum gifts. I've experienced Christ Jesus. He is loving and kind. Even in times I thought He forsook me, later on I usually get to discover he had my back. He fills your life with purpose and spurs you daily to make a difference that would bring glory to His name and better your generation. What ever could be greater than that? Dear brother, hesitate no more. Join the winning team!

God bless you and others that would be inspired to turn a new leaf!
Re: Am Lost. How Can I Build My Spiritual Life. (advice) by SuperSuave(m): 2:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
JustinSlayer69:
I believe in a God but I have often wondered about religion.

If you were born into a country like Saudi Arabia, you have like 90% chance of being a Muslim. ..if you were born in Italy, likelihood of being a Catholic is very high.

So religion is just luck. Nobody has died and returned with HARD VERIFIABLE evidence, yet we still believe. What would happen to our forefathers who had no religion? All will go to Hell?

I have had the doubts you had, I tried to communicate to God because I was almost becoming an atheist. Yes I didn't hear any audible voice of God....but I received some signs - OR I fooled myself into believing I did grin

Goodluck in your quest.
Are you now an atheist?
Re: Am Lost. How Can I Build My Spiritual Life. (advice) by SuperSuave(m): 2:49pm On Apr 09, 2017
TenPassfour:
watch EMMANUEL TV
this will help you get started witin few weeks you will see divine change that will propel you to visit the church.
Synagogue church of all nations.
ikotun,lagos.
God bless you

Re: Am Lost. How Can I Build My Spiritual Life. (advice) by annyplenty(m): 2:53pm On Apr 09, 2017
Apple1992:
Goodmornining house.

Luke 15:10-32

10 Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.

11 And he said, [color=#990000]A certain man had two sons:
[/color]
12 And the younger of them said to his father, Father, give me the portion of goods that falleth to me. And he divided unto them his living.

13 And not many days after the younger son gathered all together, and took his journey into a far country, and there wasted his substance with riotous living.

14 And when he had spent all, there arose a mighty famine in that land; and he began to be in want.

15 And he went and joined himself to a citizen of that country; and he sent him into his fields to feed swine.

16 And he would fain have filled his belly with the husks that the swine did eat: and no man gave unto him.

17 And when he came to himself, he said, How many hired servants of my father’s have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger!

18 I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee,

19 And am no more worthy to be called thy son: make me as one of thy hired servants.

20 And he arose, and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him.

21 And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called thy son.

22 But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet:

23 And bring hither the fatted calf, and kill it; and let us eat, and be merry:

24 For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found. And they began to be merry.

25 Now his elder son was in the field: and as he came and drew nigh to the house, he heard musick and dancing.

26 And he called one of the servants, and asked what these things meant.

27 And he said unto him, Thy brother is come; and thy father hath killed the fatted calf, because he hath received him safe and sound.

28 And he was angry, and would not go in: therefore came his father out, and intreated him.

29 And he answering said to his father, Lo, these many years do I serve thee, neither transgressed I at any time thy commandment: and yet thou never gavest me a kid, that I might make merry with my friends:

30 But as soon as this thy son was come, which hath devoured thy living with harlots, thou hast killed for him the fatted calf.

31 And he said unto him, Son, thou art ever with me, and all that I have is thine.

32 It was meet that we should make merry, and be glad: for this thy brother was dead, and is alive again; and was lost, and is found.

Your restoration has already begun. I pray that the Lord will guide you by Himself.
Re: Am Lost. How Can I Build My Spiritual Life. (advice) by gidjah(m): 2:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
see many, giving advice in 'reverse 'because it has nothing to do with boy -girl relationship! most of our youths are like this, pretty far from their maker, we now live as if we 'own ' our selves( From the way we talk, relate, dress, the music we listen to, the manner in which we live up our lives daily, the kind of relationship we keep).My dear brother, please permit me to pm you, then we can talk more.God bless you.
Re: Am Lost. How Can I Build My Spiritual Life. (advice) by pablobellins(m): 3:02pm On Apr 09, 2017
Apple1992:
Goodmornining house.

Am in the same dilemma
Re: Am Lost. How Can I Build My Spiritual Life. (advice) by MindExplorer(m): 3:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
Hi
Please can you chat me up on WhatsApp? I will really love to chat with you on how I got to know the Lord intimately. Im sure your hunger for God will truly find satisfaction. Bless you Bro.
Re: Am Lost. How Can I Build My Spiritual Life. (advice) by redsun(m): 3:18pm On Apr 09, 2017
If Nigeria is a rational society in even the tiniest proportion,95 percent of people that believe in God and waste their hard earned resources on money guzzling thieving pastors or imans won't even have a bible or quoran in their possessions.

A society that lacks common sense thrives in delusions and the socalled elders that should have known better always leads the young astray. It is a vicious circle that either leads to extinction of the species involved or sudden awakening of the youths minds and intellects .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Many Times Do They Collect Tithes And Offering In Your Church? / That Silly Question - "Where Did God Come From" - Aseity Discussion. / What Is Your Favourite Christmas Carol Song?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.