Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,911 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen (38361 Views)

Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons / Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) / Photos Egypt Palm Sunday Explosion That Killed 37 & Injuring 95 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by FTBOY: 1:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
madridguy:
This is a very sad situation. Many bad elements are just there to tarnish the good name of Islam. Let live and let others live as there is no compulsion in ISLAM.

Islam prohibits terrorism. Islam prohibits a Muslim from attacking innocent people.

Also, Islam does not support terrorism under any circumstances. Terrorism goes against every principle in Islam. If a Muslim engages in terrorism, he is not following Islam. He may be wrongly using the name of Islam for political or financial gain.

so, who are ISIS and boko haram and what do they stand for?

4 Likes

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by lagostokd: 1:33pm On Apr 09, 2017
BrightEye:
Laddies beware, never die a virgin. Seriously there are terrorists up there, waiting for you.
Simply sarcastic I guess... Islam didn't promise Muslims human virgins in al jannah; Islam promised Muslim men extra terrestrial virgins called Houri.
Question: if gender is defined by body peculiarities and the body will decay here on earth; are there male and female in heaven?

1 Like

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by annunaki2(m): 1:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
madridguy:
This is a very sad situation. Many bad elements are just there to tarnish the good name of Islam. Let live and let others live as there is no compulsion in ISLAM.

Islam prohibits terrorism. Islam prohibits a Muslim from attacking innocent people.

Also, Islam does not support terrorism under any circumstances. Terrorism goes against every principle in Islam. If a Muslim engages in terrorism, he is not following Islam. He may be wrongly using the name of Islam for political or financial gain.

Continue deceiving yourself, we have read the quoran and the sahih hadiths and we know all the evil terrorism instructions and examples it contains. You can only fool the ignorant with your lies.

8 Likes

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by weyab: 1:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
madridguy:

and the question now is why must it be from islam why why why... Killing other human. Also remove urself from lies

4 Likes

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by 0b10010011: 1:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
aliyubaka:

Don't delude yourself, islam is the only evil religion in this world. All other religions are peaceful .

All religions re!

Read about Muslim massacres on wikipedia

No religion can play the victim card
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Niyi53(m): 1:36pm On Apr 09, 2017
Abudu2000:
even a Muslim like me KNOWS that Muslims are terrorists and needs to be wiped out the face of the earth if peace should rain......

Yea i said it!!!

true Muslims would never be like you. read the Quran to know the qualities of true Muslims.
if your attitude (good attitude) cannot make a non Muslim wish to be a Muslim, then you are still defective.
"Again and again will those who disbelieve, wish that they had bowed (to Allah's will) in Islam" (15:2)
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by olamilekside2: 1:36pm On Apr 09, 2017
Rest in peace
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Alfranco(m): 1:38pm On Apr 09, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Muslims are very evil. They are always attacking Christians in Egypt and everywhere.

khalling2008 friendNG aminusanti Empiree udatso rilwayne001 EazyMoh tintingz

See what your brothers have done again.

Extremist terrorists are Green Snakes while the Moderate Muslims are the Green Grass they hide in.
Yeah bro. The grass should change its color by reforming religion so that green snakes will have no where to hide.
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ogalanyachieze:
let them just take note

I don't share your optimism about the UN. Only question now is when it will be kicked out of the US to start its eventual demise.
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Niyi53(m): 1:39pm On Apr 09, 2017
weyab:
and the question now is why must it be from islam why why why... Killing other human. Also remove urself from lies

my brother, it is NEVER islam , because Islam never taught such. to know about Islam, study the Holy Quran
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by gabrielniy(m): 1:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
lagostokd:

What's the motive behind your comment? Willful ignorance or simply al taqiya?

Al taq what? Have you ever wondered how these terrorists lay their hands on weapons? Where do they get the funds? Look around you, terrorism was not fully blown like this years back. It's not ignorance, rather objective examination at how the world arrived at this point. The Islamic states are easy to prey on because they have low intellectual freedom, most can't think. Why has terrorism remained in the Northern part of Nigeria, yet not in the south? It all boils down to power struggle and personal interest. Mind you, I'm not in support of terrorism.
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by weyab: 1:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
Niyi53:

my brother, it is NEVER islam , because Islam never taught such. to know about Islam, study the Holy Quran
but y always lslam or cant they use other religion?

1 Like

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by greatcrown: 1:46pm On Apr 09, 2017
celestialAgent:
When we say your Hearth is the best church, they won't listen. Why gather as a church is a northern part of a Muslim nation?

Rip to them!

-----------

When you are in Rome, behave like a Roman.

As a Christian in a Muslim community, make your hearth your church. Worship him in your confinement. Do not gather as a church for he is present everywhere.

God help us

Egypt is a secular country.
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 09, 2017
Later they say Donald trump doesn't know what his doing l.

1 Like

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by omodave(m): 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
We dont need to exchange words to know which religion is of peace and which is not.... by their fruit we sha know them... it is well

5 Likes

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
Niyi53:

That's a lie.. Some verses in the quran promotes terrorism
If am lying check
https://www.nairaland.com/3718307/hidden-facts-islam

2 Likes

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Amenphx: 1:52pm On Apr 09, 2017
madridguy:

you guys should talk to your Imams to stop this hate speeches because that's where it all started. And also encourage your almajiris to study Quo ran. RIP to the victims and quick recovery to the injured.

3 Likes

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Niyi53(m): 1:53pm On Apr 09, 2017
weyab:
but y always lslam or cant they use other religion?

it was not, isn't, and would never be Islam. Islam is absolutely free from what they are attributing to it. those who commit such acts can never be true Muslims.

"a religion which does not inculcate universal compassion is no religion at all. Similarly, a human being without the faculty of compassion is no human at all." ( https://www.alislam.org/library/books/Message-of-Peace.pdf )
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by emmyhumble(m): 1:57pm On Apr 09, 2017
madridguy:

If truly Islam prohibits terrorism and yet they are large number of Muslims terrorising that means there is a teaching in inslam the illiterate ones among the rest are getting wrong...don't you agree with me that is right time isam look into that teaching and correct it?

3 Likes

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by lagostokd: 2:01pm On Apr 09, 2017
gabrielniy:

Al taq what? Have you ever wondered how these terrorists lay their hands on weapons? Where do they get the funds? Look around you, terrorism was not fully blown like this years back. It's not ignorance, rather objective examination at how the world arrived at this point. The Islamic states are easy to prey on because they have low intellectual freedom, most can't think. Why has terrorism remained in the Northern part of Nigeria, yet not in the south? It all boils down to power struggle and personal interest. Mind you, I'm not in support of terrorism.

You have valid points: symptoms of terrorism. Have you ever asked yourself the motive behind terrorism?

1 Like

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by RALPHOW(m): 2:02pm On Apr 09, 2017
SOON ONE STUPID GUY WILL TELL ME ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE, I WONDER HOW IT WILL BE IF IT IS CALL RELIGION OF BOMBERS !! JESUS IS ALIVE AND HELL IS WAITING FOR THE BOMBERS.

1 Like

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Shafiiimran99: 2:05pm On Apr 09, 2017
annunaki2:

Continue deceiving yourself, we have read the quoran and the sahih hadiths and we know all the evil terrorism instructions and examples it contains. You can only fool the ignorant with your lies.
By ur post, u re the ignorant because u think u can stop islam with ur comments not knowin that islam is unstopable
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by irynterri(f): 2:07pm On Apr 09, 2017
celestialAgent:
When we say your Hearth is the best church, they won't listen. Why gather as a church is a northern part of a Muslim nation?

Rip to them!

-----------

When you are in Rome, behave like a Roman.

As a Christian in a Muslim community, make your hearth your church. Worship him in your confinement. Do not gather as a church for he is present everywhere.

God help us
Christians were in Egypt before Islam invasion, the invasion was possible because of the division in the church, the Coptics actually agreed to team up with the Muslims and kill other Christians that was why the Muslims left them there,so they also have freedom to practise their own religion

2 Likes

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Niyi53(m): 2:08pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ezechinwa:

That's a lie.. Some verses in the quran promotes terrorism
If am lying check
https://www.nairaland.com/3718307/hidden-facts-islam
the claim that "the Holy Quran promotes terrorism" is a lie! I
I wouldn't say you are lying, I would rather say you have been misinformed.

one thing you should always remember is that "permission" was granted to the early Muslims to take up arms because they were been oppressed and that oppression has exceeded all limits.
the Quran says "Permission to take up arms is given to those against whom war is made..." (22:40)
but it's obvious that such condition is not existing today, rather Muslims freely profess their religion
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by FTBOY: 2:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
annunaki2:

bros, ignore that guy. just tune to BBC now and see for yourself. the islamic state has claimed responsibility for the attacks.

5 Likes

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by quickly: 2:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
madridguy:

Story story isis r born again muslims and following Mohamed actions.

Mohammed was saying one thing and doing another.

Say as I say but don't do as I do kind of person

2 Likes

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Drikojigzy(m): 2:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
madridguy:

weldone sir..... religion of peace indeed

3 Likes

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Lightening: 2:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
gabrielniy:

I disagree that the problem is Islam. Terrorism is the opposite reaction to the foundation some western countries laid. Some people are benefiting from terrorism financially, those sect will never let it be eradicated. Terrorism is executed on the platform of Islam, but Islam is not the source.

You meant the western countries laid the foundation for the mass killing of christians and Jews around 600AD, laid the foundation for the extermination of Christians in Turkey and the invasion of Europe by the Jihadists in 17th century? By the way, is are Christians in Egypt now western interests?
All these overused excuses by Muslims to justify terrorism against christians always fall flat on its face. Very satanic religion. I am sure Muhammad is himself the Satan.

3 Likes

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
Hmm rip 2 d death. Islam s d worst tin on earth.
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Benevee: 2:16pm On Apr 09, 2017
madridguy:

My friend shut up angry and stop defending your stupid, wicked and blood sucking religion. I have leaved in the north for years now over 20yrs,I know ur secret. Your agenda in Nigeria will not stand. God pass Una.

6 Likes

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by airmark(m): 2:17pm On Apr 09, 2017
Mavrick2012:
i was born and brought up in kaduna.
This is what MOST Muslims say in public, but when am within Muslims who don't know am not a Muslim, the story change.
Bros, you know what am saying, you are just saying this, but within you you are full of joy,
Pathetic!!!

They call it taqqiya (islamic deception for allah's course). That's why i pity some gullible christians who know nadda.

2 Likes

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Upnepaa(m): 2:20pm On Apr 09, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Muslims are very evil. They are always attacking Christians in Egypt and everywhere.

khalling2008 friendNG aminusanti Empiree udatso rilwayne001 EazyMoh tintingz

See what your brothers have done again.

Extremist terrorists are Green Snakes while the Moderate Muslims are the Green Grass they hide in.

You are stupid and ignorant, How Muslims have attacked your family before.

Fear God....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) / Finland Plans To Build Barriers On Its Border With Russia / Joe Biden Reunites With Barack Obama At The White House (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.