Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,212 members, 7,818,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen (38357 Views)

Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons / Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) / Photos Egypt Palm Sunday Explosion That Killed 37 & Injuring 95 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Shafiiimran99: 2:22pm On Apr 09, 2017
weyab:
and the question now is why must it be from islam why why why... Killing other human. Also remove urself from lies
Ur ans is "history". When u read history about reason y real xtians were persecuted and defeated by west then u wl know y and that not muslims that is killin u
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by gabrielniy(m): 2:26pm On Apr 09, 2017
lagostokd:

You have valid points: symptoms of terrorism. Have you ever asked yourself the motive behind terrorism?

The motive is relative to the terrorist group. My stance is, give Islamic states intellectual freedom, then we'll begin to see the eradication of terrorism.
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Missy89(f): 2:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
Religion of piss lipsrsealed
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Upnepaa(m): 2:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
FTBOY:
bros, ignore that guy. just tune to BBC now and see for yourself. the islamic state has claimed responsibility for the attacks.

So if a blood sucking group come together and named themselves "Christianity state" will you acknowledge them that they are Christians

We've told you that all these terrorist groups have nothing to do with islam,we disowned them,There ideologies have nothing to do with Islam,but due to your hatreness you still stick with the falsehood
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Niyi53(m): 2:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
quickly:

Story story isis r born again muslims and following Mohamed actions.

Mohammed was saying one thing and doing another.

Say as I say but don't do as I do kind of person
that was never true! Muhammad (pbuh) never said something and did another. he was always true to his words and his opponents testified to this
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by celestialAgent(m): 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2017
irynterri:
Christians were in Egypt before Islam invasion, the invasion was possible because of the division in the church, the Coptics actually agreed to team up with the Muslims and kill other Christians that was why the Muslims left them there,so they also have freedom to practise their own religion
I never said they don't have their own freedom. But there is a verse in the bible that says give to cesar what belongs to cesar.
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by celestialAgent(m): 2:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
greatcrown:

Egypt is a secular country.
A church in NORTHERN EGYPT is where it happened. And I want to believe you understand what religion dominates the north.

2 Likes

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Shafiiimran99: 2:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
weyab:
but y always lslam or cant they use other religion?
U don't understand, evil people wanted to control the world and have conquered all religions except islam of is obstacle to them so, they wanted to defeat islam by all means that is the y they re islam's name to commit evil so u can join them to fight muslims
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Antivirus92(m): 2:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
U don't understand, evil people wanted to control the world and have conquered all religions except islam of is obstacle to them so, they wanted to defeat islam by all means that is the y they re islam's name to commit evil so u can join them to fight muslims
you need urgent medical attention

4 Likes

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by JackieChan01: 2:36pm On Apr 09, 2017
[s]
madridguy:
This is a very sad situation. Many bad elements are just there to tarnish the good name of Islam. Let live and let others live as there is no compulsion in ISLAM.

Islam prohibits terrorism. Islam prohibits a Muslim from attacking innocent people.

Also, Islam does not support terrorism under any circumstances. Terrorism goes against every principle in Islam. If a Muslim engages in terrorism, he is not following Islam. He may be wrongly using the name of Islam for political or financial gain.

[/s]
keep fooling yourself

3 Likes

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Ngokafor(f): 2:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
airmark:

They call it taqqiya (islamic deception for allah's course). That's why i pity some gullible christians who know nadda.

...You are right...lying to further the course of islam called 'taqqiya' is allowed in islam....So when they say Islam is a religion of peace,know they are lying to deceive gullible non-muslims to let down their guards..

...They are two kinds of muslims,those that execute 'unbelievers' like al-qaeda,isis e..t.c and those who do not mind them doing so,with a vast number of them supporting them in various ways..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by gabrielniy(m): 2:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
Lightening:

You meant the western countries laid the foundation for the mass killing of christians and Jews around 600AD, laid the foundation for the extermination of Christians in Turkey and the invasion of Europe by the Jihadists in 17th century? By the way, is are Christians in Egypt now western interests?
All these overused excuses by Muslims to justify terrorism against christians always fall flat on its face. Very satanic religion. I am sure Muhammad is himself the Satan.

Well, we will have to ask satan if he's Mohammed. Bosnian genocide was done by who? Let's not chase shadows, in this world of today, terrorism breathes on the foundation some countries laid. It's like trying to tame a lion, only for it to start devouring the whole community. BTW, I'm not a Muslim and I'm not staging an excuse for terrorism. What's bad is bad.
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by IslamicRebel01: 2:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
This is exactly what Christians in Nigeria suffer.

Thanks ks to Afonja Muslims and hausa fulani

2 Likes

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by IslamicRebel01: 2:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
Islam is like cancer.

When it starts, the only way to end it is by cutting it off.

1 Like

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by IslamicRebel01: 2:49pm On Apr 09, 2017
Deluded muslims. Instead of checking themselves you see them trying to deflect from the main issue which is that Islam is evil

1 Like

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by IslamicRebel01: 2:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
Apostle Suleiman is trying to prevent christians from evil Islam and they want to run him to the ground

Once you stand up against Islam and it's evil, they will come for you.
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by piagetskinner(m): 2:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
BrightEye:
Laddies beware, never die a virgin. Seriously there are terrorists up there, waiting for you.

heaven does not permit that...no unholy thing can enter where God dwells. not all virgins will even make heaven..because God recognizes holiness first, before any other thing
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by lagostokd: 2:53pm On Apr 09, 2017
gabrielniy:

The motive is relative to the terrorist group. My stance is, give Islamic states intellectual freedom, then we'll begin to see the eradication of terrorism.

I get surprised most times when people attribute poverty, unemployment, and other similar drawbacks to be the root cause of terrorism even though this view has been repeatedly contradicted.
A little research will attest to the fact that a whole lot of IS members are well educated and even enlightened. Ahmad Said Sheikh, for instance, who orchestrated the abduction and murder of Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl, hailed from an affluent family, and studied at the renowned London School of Economics. Mohamed Atta, one of the ringleaders of the September 11 attacks, was a successful architect. The underwear bomber Umar Abdulmutallab is also well read and from an affluent family.
My brother, no amount of poverty and illiteracy can make a man blow up himself and other people.
The motive behind terrorism is the same for all Islamic group and until civilised people are bold enough to address this motive; the world will continue to be under the siege of Islamic terrorism

3 Likes

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Shafiiimran99: 3:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
FTBOY:
bros, ignore that guy. just tune to BBC now and see for yourself. the islamic state has claimed responsibility for the attacks.
After 911 US said osama has claimed the responsibility but osama said no in another video that the first video was lied against him, science came in they did analysis of the 2 video and they found out that the 1st video was lie indeed and Bush has told lie. Did the world do anythin to investigate 911 further? no despite that they knew Bush official story about 911 was not true and since then they have been using the tactic "islam state has claimed the responsibility" cos they know many are fool. I just pray somebody like u wl get sense of reasoning one day
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by airmark(m): 3:06pm On Apr 09, 2017
gabrielniy:

Well, we will have to ask satan if he's Mohammed. Bosnian genocide was done by who? Let's not chase shadows, in this world of today, terrorism breathes on the foundation some countries laid. It's like trying to tame a lion, only for it to start devouring the whole community. BTW, I'm not a Muslim and I'm not staging an excuse for terrorism. What's bad is bad.

The emboldened is the usual lame defence. You see muslims mentioning hitler, when trying to wriggle out of the ignominy their religion has brought on them. Was bosnian genocide carried out for jesus? Did hitler kill because of christ, shouting halleluyah? These are questions your likes wont answer. Sahih bukhari (authentic hadith) explains why islam permits terror on infidels, as muhammed performed it to the brim.

2 Likes

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 09, 2017
Root cause of terrorism is simple.
The interference of the Arabian peninsula by the western world gave birth to terrorism.
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by airmark(m): 3:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
danjumakolo:
Root cause of terrorism is simple.
The interference of the Arabian peninsula by the western world gave birth to terrorism.

Do you want me to give you several verses from your authentic hadith, where mohammed laid the foundation ?

2 Likes

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Shafiiimran99: 3:14pm On Apr 09, 2017
airmark:

The emboldened is the usual lame defence. You see muslims mentioning hitler, when trying to wriggle out of the ignominy their religion has brought on them. Was bosnian genocide carried out for jesus? Did hitler kill because of christ, shouting halleluyah? These are questions your likes wont answer. Sahih bukhari (authentic hadith) explains why islam permits terror on infidels, as muhammed performed it to the brim.
What did ur colonia master kill for?
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by bobnatlo(m): 3:14pm On Apr 09, 2017
Rebeccababy:
Why waste ur mb to check this poo.
. Click my signature to start making $500 daily , without spending a kobo, register to get ur free website , send ur brothers, sisters, friends and church members to join you.
They will also get their free website to start making money and fight jobless.
It is absolutely free, you have nothing to loose. An investment free opportunity, try it and pass testimony to others. Click my signature to get access now!

Are u normal at at all??
Or its robots typing this ya posts?
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by akaahs(m): 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
madridguy:
This is a very sad situation. Many bad elements are just there to tarnish the good name of Islam. Let live and let others live as there is no compulsion in ISLAM.

Islam prohibits terrorism. Islam prohibits a Muslim from attacking innocent people.

Also, Islam does not support terrorism under any circumstances. Terrorism goes against every principle in Islam. If a Muslim engages in terrorism, he is not following Islam. He may be wrongly using the name of Islam for political or financial gain.

as far I'm concern, Islam 'll continue nd i repeat 'll continue to cause havoc nd hatred to other religion because of foundation and d ideology they re found on. All these poo u type is damage control which 'll never work bcause the foundation is faulty.

1 Like

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Ofemmanu1: 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
madridguy:

Go tell it to your virgin seekin basterdds.
we know what you are,

1 Like

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by IslamicRebel01: 3:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
Antivirus92:
you need urgent medical attention

Have you ever seen a sensible muslim?

2 Likes

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by akaahs(m): 3:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
celestialAgent:
When you are in Rome, behave like a Roman.

As a Christian in a Muslim community, make your hearth your church. Worship him in your confinement. Do not gather as a church for he is present everywhere.

That is what I'm saying.
u need brain default setting.

1 Like

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Ofemmanu1: 3:33pm On Apr 09, 2017
IslamicRebel01:
This is exactly what Christians in Nigeria suffer.

Thanks ks to Afonja Muslims and hausa fulani
leave Afonja outta this, we value our Yoruba ethnicity more than religion,
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Nickymezor(f): 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2017
Wat a black palm sunday in Egypt. cry..may the souls of the deceased rest in peace n speedy recovery to all injured ones

1 Like

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Rebeccababy(f): 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2017
bobnatlo:

Are u normal at at all?? Or its robots typing this ya posts?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) / Finland Plans To Build Barriers On Its Border With Russia / Joe Biden Reunites With Barack Obama At The White House (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.