Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,956 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad (10002 Views)

A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me / Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:05pm On Apr 09, 2017
SINZ:

kiss kiss kiss kiss

You're a blessing. smiley

grin kiss
Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:06pm On Apr 09, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hahahaha Sinz is the greatest E warrior on Nairaland... I call him the Best of the Best... I specially call him " The Last Don".... If I were to have the privilege of renaming nairaland, I will simply call it Muva/sinz Land.... Hahahhaha of course he is also a great teacher, I am very sure of your safety with him by your side....

grin grin cheesy

MUVALAND wud be a great name grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by youngbelieve(f): 2:18pm On Apr 09, 2017
eeyah!!sister sorry

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by pizzylee(m): 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2017
I feel good for u.....after enjoying d sex so me I shld b telling u aw not to feel bad abi....
Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by metallisc(m): 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin grin cheesy

Any man that under the influence of alcohol, will surely & definitely grabbed the opportunity to smash that wet pussy grin grin grin
We, females are juz so emtional after all...

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 09, 2017
If you enjoyed the sex, then you should not regret it. These things happen and in fact are the way things are supposed to be. Do not condemn yourself, you are your God in your universe but if you choose to judge yourself ? Who am I to interfere with your judgment.

Life is what we make of it, or may be what we choose not to make of it.

It is heaven here in my universe, and there are no laws. I do what ever I feel I want

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by kingbryanthe1st(m): 4:06pm On Apr 09, 2017
perfect Bleep with a stranger @list no hullabaloo talks bout "I fvcked that girl " she shiid be thankful instead ...
Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by Seeall(m): 4:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
wahala, lady take heart, lesson for u. consequence for free drink. tell him, I mean ur bf, cause one nightstand sometime end in pregnant.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by SINZ: 4:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hahahaha Sinz is the greatest E warrior on Nairaland... I call him the Best of the Best... I specially call him " The Last Don".... If I were to have the privilege of renaming nairaland, I will simply call it Muva/sinz Land.... Hahahhaha of course he is also a great teacher, I am very sure of your safety with him by your side....

LOL! If only oga Se.un paid us to brawl though... grin

@bolded I am humbled, my lord Pete. Reinvigorated as well by the latest stats I've been getting. Thanks for the kind words, bruh. Nuff respect! cool
Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by SINZ: 4:30pm On Apr 09, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin grin cheesy

MUVALAND wud be a great name grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by SmellingAnus(m): 4:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
SINZ:

LOL! If only oga Se.un paid us to brawl though... grin

@bolded I am humbled, my lord Pete. Reinvigorated as well by the latest stats I've been getting. Thanks for the kind words, bruh. Nuff respect! cool
you always welcome my brother for life cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by fr3do(m): 4:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
nNEOo:
Pls go to the nearest clinic to check for std.....
My boss wife is a lab tech,
A times we driving around,she just point out to to some guys n girls walking care freely in the street, infested with hiv aids

very unprofessional of her,
she has the responsibility of protecting her customers' identities.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by FitnessDoctor: 5:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
oluwasma:
Hi seunsdigest, please I would prefer to be anonymous. Last Friday, my friend had all night birthday party. I was drunk that I became so careless. I could remember a guy got talking with me and then after we started dancing and got so close. Somehow we checked into an hotel and we had sex.

The problem now is, he was no where to be found the following morning. He didn’t even drop any note or his number. Didn’t get my number too. I am feeling really sad because this guy took advantage of me. I have a stable relationship which makes me so sad and feel worthless. Please should I confess to my guy? Is it normal to feel worthless after a one night stand? Will the guy also feel worthless? Please mature minds should answer….thanks.

Thanks for taking time to read and pleaseeeeeeeee like my page.

Source: https://seunsdigest./2017/04/09/i-mistakenly-had-a-one-night-stand-and-i-am-feeling-so-bad/

Talk2bella, dearbunmi and joro and even so many other bloggers are doing what you are doing... My question is.. What are you guys really doing??

I really want to know and I am a blogger too...

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by greypencils: 5:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Boo, she obviously enjoyed the sex... She only feels guilty because the guy didn't make any attempt to try to know more about her after the sex... She feels cheap and used... If the guy were to have taken her number, they probably would have Fuckeddd like minks after that first sex... What the girl needs now is to avoid such situation that made her to cheat on her boyfriend...
smelling anus! I shake my head, cross my heart and close my nose
Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by laribari(m): 5:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
This Op Na mumu honestly.

I don't even believe your story and I have two reasons

1. You said "please like my page". Is this thread about gathering and increasing your fan?

2. You pleaded anonymous, yet you have a profile picture on your DP.
Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by pressplay411(m): 5:58pm On Apr 09, 2017
Can't decide what to do with this info.
Do you need approval to do it again, would you have felt validated if the guy didn't split? Or you want to ruin your relationship by informing your bf?

Deal with it. You learnt the hard way that you can't hold a liquor.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by dingbang(m): 6:05pm On Apr 09, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Hahahahahaha...ur a nottie teacher grin grin grin
lol where do you get all these your funny pics
Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:07pm On Apr 09, 2017
dingbang:
lol where do you get all these your funny pics

grin

From my twitter Babe... cheesy

Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by dingbang(m): 6:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

From my twitter Babe... cheesy
lol u must love riri so much.. U met her in person ?
Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by nNEOo(m): 6:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
fr3do:

very unprofessional of her,
she has the responsibility of protecting her customers' identities.

Unprofessional maybe,the massage she was trying to pass is to let me know that many walking normal ppl are diseased with hiv/aids
That one should be careful.
Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
dingbang:
lol u must love riri so much.. U met her in person ?

grin

Yeah...i watched her concert twice...tat was so memorable to me wink
Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by dingbang(m): 6:49pm On Apr 09, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Yeah...i watched her concert twice...tat was so memorable to me wink
dats cool...
Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by chigoizie7(m): 6:58pm On Apr 09, 2017
oluwasma:
Hi seunsdigest, please I would prefer to be anonymous. Last Friday, my friend had all night birthday party. I was drunk that I became so careless. I could remember a guy got talking with me and then after we started dancing and got so close. Somehow we checked into an hotel and we had sex.

The problem now is, he was no where to be found the following morning. He didn’t even drop any note or his number. Didn’t get my number too. I am feeling really sad because this guy took advantage of me. I have a stable relationship which makes me so sad and feel worthless. Please should I confess to my guy? Is it normal to feel worthless after a one night stand? Will the guy also feel worthless? Please mature minds should answer….thanks.

Source: https://seunsdigest./2017/04/09/i-mistakenly-had-a-one-night-stand-and-i-am-feeling-so-bad/

How did he take advantage of u?
How sure are u that he is not also as drunk as u are?

Well, the only thing wey de pain u b say, the guy man no drop shi shi after the whole romp.

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by Dayhorla: 7:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
nNEOo:
Pls go to the nearest clinic to check for std.....
My boss wife is a lab tech,
A times we driving around,she just point out to to some guys n girls walking care freely in the street, infested with hiv aids
That's just wrong

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by Talk2Bella(f): 7:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Talk2bella, dearbunmi and joro and even so many other bloggers are doing what you are doing... My question is.. What are you guys really doing??

I really want to know and I am a blogger too...

bia wokem what have I done to you loool
Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by chiraqDemon(m): 7:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
oluwasma:

u r feeling worthless because u cheated
Nope d guy wont feel worthless
Nope one night stands dont normally make u feel bad or worthless

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by FitnessDoctor: 7:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
Talk2Bella:

bia wokem what have I done to you lol

grin grin Ladies... I really need understanding on what you do.. I might even popularize your blog... hehehehe
Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by Talk2Bella(f): 8:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

grin grin Ladies... I really need understanding on what you do.. I might even popularize your blog... hehehehe

what I do is self explanatory
Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by FitnessDoctor: 8:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
Talk2Bella:

what I do is self explanatory

Okay.. lets leave it at that then... Since you can't explain what you do....

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by jerrykel4(m): 9:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
U should feel bad but the mistake is already done,just ask for forgiveness from your partner

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by Talk2Bella(f): 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Okay.. lets leave it at that then... Since you can't explain what you do....
Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
na talk u de find
Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by FitnessDoctor: 9:13pm On Apr 09, 2017
Talk2Bella:

na talk u de find

hahahaha.. I was actually seriously... but don't worry about it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Want A Real Man? / How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? / Ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.