Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad (10004 Views)

A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me / Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by oluwasma(f): 9:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
laribari:
This Op Na mumu honestly.

I don't even believe your story and I have two reasons

1. You said "please like my page". Is this thread about gathering and increasing your fan?

2. You pleaded anonymous, yet you have a profile picture on your DP.
laribari u are d mumu. Can't you read simple English abi you did not see tht its not my own story
Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by laribari(m): 10:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
oluwasma:
laribari u are d mumu. Can't you read simple English abi you did not see tht its not my own story

There is no difference btw you and the writer. Na you post am and you are technically representing the person.

If your brain dey work, you for nor put am here. #Copy and paste.

What is your motive? Get the like (to the point of begging) or advise for whoever you claimed wrote it.

Based on logistics ehn, you be mumu truth!
Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by oluwasma(f): 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
laribari:

There is no difference btw you and the writer. Na you post am and you are technically representing the person.

If your brain dey work, you for nor put am here. #Copy and paste.

What is your motive? Get the like (to the point of begging) or advise for whoever you claimed wrote it.

Based on logistics ehn, you be mumu truth!
you hide behind your phone to spit rubbish..its not by force to comment when I post o so just pretend as if you are blind and didnt see it o. Internet bully...jobless guy na ur type dey beat woman.. no decency at all...spits..dnt comment wenever I post...
Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by Malawian(m): 10:59pm On Apr 09, 2017
so u "mistakenly" put preek inside toto? ok nah.
Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by daveson2020(m): 8:01am On Apr 10, 2017
undecided undecided eeem I hope condoms was involved?

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by ejykzy: 8:12am On Apr 10, 2017
This very funny my dear. U dnt need to regret it cos ur guy is not the only guy u r makin lov to...

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 10, 2017
oluwasma:

Somehow we checked into an hotel and we had sex.
I am feeling really sad because this guy took advantage of me.

bītch, please.
Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by oluwasma(f): 9:00am On Apr 10, 2017
daveson2020:
undecided undecided eeem I hope condoms was involved?
I just hope too..thanks for the comment.
Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by oluwasma(f): 9:01am On Apr 10, 2017
ejykzy:
This very funny my dear. U dnt need to regret it cos ur guy is not the only guy u r makin lov to...
really...hmmmmmm
Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by oluwasma(f): 9:03am On Apr 10, 2017
CorGier:

bītch, please.
hmmmm we just need advice not abuse biko
Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by oluwasma(f): 9:46am On Apr 10, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

This type of story dont need advice cool
ok dear
Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by oluwasma(f): 9:46am On Apr 10, 2017
Onos866:

Yeah, it make me think you're after the likes not the solution to what you posted.
e ma binu o

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by oluwasma(f): 9:48am On Apr 10, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Talk2bella, dearbunmi and joro and even so many other bloggers are doing what you are doing... My question is.. What are you guys really doing??

I really want to know and I am a blogger too...
lol @ fitnessdoctor what are you doing too?
Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by FitnessDoctor: 12:20pm On Apr 10, 2017
oluwasma:
lol @ fitnesdoctor what are you doing too?

Oh... I specialize in making people look good through health and fitness..

you?

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by oluwasma(f): 2:17pm On Apr 10, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Oh... I specialize in making people look good through health and fitness..

you?
okay...m a relationship expert too. Gives advice to those having relationship issues. R u clear?
Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by nelszx: 7:32pm On Apr 10, 2017
Dayhorla:
That's just wrong
Very wrong What has happened to client confidentiality? Lab techs (SLTs) don't know anything about patient confidentiality

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by nelszx: 8:19pm On Apr 10, 2017
Dayhorla:
That's just wrong
Very wrong What has happened to client confidentiality? Lab techs (SLTs) don't know anything about patient confidentiality

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by nelszx: 8:21pm On Apr 10, 2017
[quote author=nelszx post=55451567] .
Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by nelszx: 8:23pm On Apr 10, 2017
Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by FitnessDoctor: 9:02pm On Apr 10, 2017
oluwasma:
okay...m a relationship expert too. Gives advice to those having relationship issues. R u clear?

Ohh... I see.. so can some book a session with you... and how much?

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by oluwasma(f): 10:50pm On Apr 10, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Ohh... I see.. so can some book a session with you... and how much?
of course...would you like to send a mail or you prefer telephone counselling? From there we take it up..
Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by daveson2020(m): 11:05pm On Apr 10, 2017
oluwasma:
I just hope too..thanks for the comment.
shocked based on logistics undecided

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by Dayhorla: 11:23pm On Apr 10, 2017
nelszx:
As in, it's unethical

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. / Restaurant In Germany Where Female Waiters Serve Customers Naked (photos) / MATURE MIND Only:wats Your Favorite Bleeping Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.