Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. (9962 Views)

Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience / My Wife's Friend Tried To Seduce Me But The Whole Thing Is Ruining My Marriage. / I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 21, 2020
I have been avoiding this lady for more than 4 months now. Just a friend with benefits thingy. She kept asking to know why I was avoiding her which I told her it was work. Truth be told I am tired. Tired of that 3 to 5 minutes humping with no permanent satisfying satisfaction.

She called me yesterday morning that she was attending an event close to my house and suggested she’d love to be at my place at 8pm and leave for the event at 11pm and return to my place at 3am to spend the night and leave this morning. I accepted with a clean mind.

This aunty came around 8pm but with just Jean and shirt. I asked if she’s not going to the event again, she said she will dress up at my place. I ushered her in and told her to help her self.

Before I could gather information as to what was happening, aunty has off her clothes and started dressing in my presence. Everything was looking right at me. I smiled and excused myself to the sitting room.

After some minutes, aunty called me and told me to help her fix her bra strap. She was backing me with EVERYTHING while I fixed the bra strap cry

After fixing the bra strap, she told me to position her boobs inside the bra very well because she couldn’t use her new finger nails

I hurriedly fix her up and left for the sitting room, again she called me to come help her tie some ropes around her shoulder and waist, I asked her why she didn’t get dressed at her place with the help of her girlfriends/neighbor. I was angry because I knew something was at play. The old me would have ripped those bra strap/ropes and do the needful angry

I have had several experience that made me realized men have been playing to the tune of some MINDFUL women because we men cannot keep that animal in between our legs.

A lady that wants to have sex to satisfy herself CAN make you the man to ask for the sex and she can as well make you to force yourself on her.

It’s all mind games to make you the man indebted to her after the sex because she didn’t directly tell you she wanted sex.

Cunning creatures. If you don’t know how the games is played, you’ll always fall for it and get controlled after. I don dey wise. I’m in control of the animal now grin

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. by Julleyjulley(f): 2:37pm On Dec 21, 2020
embarassed
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. by Kriss216: 2:40pm On Dec 21, 2020
You did well.

Gbola doesn’t cum too easily these days, she has to put in more work to get the gbola. Boys are not cheap now.

As for me, before any girl will get my precious and industrious gbola, she must fight for it.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. by Sadiqali24(m): 2:40pm On Dec 21, 2020
Always resist the urge to shalaye

15 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. by Julleyjulley(f): 2:41pm On Dec 21, 2020
undecided

Lalasticlala
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. by davidbukz4: 2:42pm On Dec 21, 2020
Oga where did you control it to? Finish it
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. by MrLucifer: 2:42pm On Dec 21, 2020
Your self control must be top notch.
If you are able to control your gbola to this extent, you have solve 70% of your future problems.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. by fati2001(m): 2:42pm On Dec 21, 2020
Carchoice:
I have been avoiding this lady for more than 4 months now. Just a friend with benefits thingy. She kept asking to know why I was avoiding her which I told her it was work. Truth be told I am tired. Tired of that 3 to 5 minutes humping with no permanent satisfying satisfaction.

She called me yesterday morning that she was attending an event close to my house and suggested she’d love to be at my place at 8pm and leave for the event at 11pm and return to my place at 3am to spend the night and leave this morning. I accepted with a clean mind.

This aunty came around 8pm but with just Jean and shirt. I asked if she’s not going to the event again, she said she will dress up at my place. I ushered her in and told her to help her self.

Before I could gather information as to what was happening, aunty has off her clothes and started dressing in my presence. Everything was looking right at me. I smiled and excused myself to the sitting room.

After some minutes, aunty called me and told me to help her fix her bra strap. She was backing me with EVERYTHING while I fixed the bra strap cry

After fixing the bra strap, she told me to position her boobs inside the bra very well because she couldn’t use her new finger nails

I hurriedly fix her up and left for the sitting room, again she called me to come help her tie some ropes around her shoulder and waist, I asked her why she didn’t get dressed at her place with the help of her girlfriends/neighbor. I was angry because I knew something was at play. The old me would have ripped those bra strap/ropes and do the needful angry

I have had several experience that made me realized men have been playing to the tune of some MINDFUL women because we men cannot keep that animal in between our legs.

A lady that wants to have sex to satisfy herself CAN make you the man to ask for the sex and she can as well make you to force yourself on her.

It’s all mind games to make you the man indebted to her after the sex because she didn’t directly tell you she wanted sex.

Cunning creatures. If you don’t know how the games is played, you’ll always fall for it and get controlled after. I don dey wise. I’m in control of the animal now grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. by MadBrain(m): 2:43pm On Dec 21, 2020
undecided
[ ))>
_/\_
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
MrLucifer:
Your self control must be top notch.
If you are able to control your gbola to this extent, you have solve 70% of your future problems.
ahh, even Lucifer is giving me accolades grin

13 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
Story filled with lies

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kriss216:
You did well.

Gbola doesn’t cum too easily these days, she has to put in more work to get the gbola. Boys are not cheap now.

As for me, before any girl will get my precious and industrious gbola, she must fight for it.
I swear down bro, na now I Dey understand waten these girls dey do.
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 21, 2020
Zzor:
Story filled with lies
I know you can see the truth in the post but shame nor go let you admit.

12 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. by Kriss216: 2:50pm On Dec 21, 2020
Zzor:
Story filled with lies
Everyone is not a simp, you know?

11 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. by Fuckhypocrite: 2:58pm On Dec 21, 2020
no be lie op
Some gyal sabi seduction

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. by hashtagged(m): 3:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
The moment she told you to adjust her boobs or unhook her bra you would have hissed and left, cause that's a big insult, ladies do this and it makes me angry, they act seductively and expect every guy to jump on them this act makes my blood boil.
A lady once did this she came to my house and asked to shower cause she was sweaty, then after showering she told me to help her rub cream on her back naked. I just told her to get the fvck out of my house since that day we haven't talked
angry

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. by Macktaob(m): 3:11pm On Dec 21, 2020
Why y'all praising the nigga's ctrl! That ain't self ctrl no more na since she a girl he already humped severally.

It's that way for most folks, a girl you humped severally don't thrill one that much no more enough to lose self ctrl or get seduced to go down with.

If it were some fresh chica, then we can do this "no cap" thingy.

8 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. by debbydams(f): 3:12pm On Dec 21, 2020
Lol �..u deserve one cow � for xmas.. This one pass chicken � matter.. If all men can b like u. cry
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. by HolinessForever: 3:12pm On Dec 21, 2020
Brother, Don't give the devil chance!
Flee From Every appearance of Evil.
The devil is Smarter than what you think

Next time Run with all your Might

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. by hashtagged(m): 3:14pm On Dec 21, 2020
Zzor:
Story filled with lies

You and threads like this are like five and six. You like shaking this table undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. by DaddyRochie1642: 3:29pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kriss216:
You did well.

grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. by Slawomiir2: 4:28pm On Dec 21, 2020
Damn niggar
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 21, 2020
Dis Na 100% Blue Film.

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. by Freestainworld(m): 4:33pm On Dec 21, 2020
What's the size of her boobs? I want know if she is one lady I know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 21, 2020
stop falling ur hand, fuk n waka if u tired let her b fuking u

MEANWHILE, ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. by IbadanJohnWick(f): 4:43pm On Dec 21, 2020
Truvel:
Dis Na 100% Blue Film.

Undiluted chiropractor
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 21, 2020
Carchoice:

Bro. That was a close call. You never know what she might have been planning. Once upon a time, I almost fell for a similar plot. I was still employed and single then, and one beautiful colleague that I was not even that close to came to ask me when she could come over to see where I live. Thankfully, it was my suspicion of her motives that just closed my mind and made me to put her off. Only for me to see her belly bulging a few weeks later, and she couldn't look me in the eye after that. I still thank my God when I think of that narrow escape. I would have been the foolish maga bringing up someone else's child by now.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. by cristy149: 5:01pm On Dec 21, 2020
everything you said is true, girls really manipulate men into having sex with them so the man could feel indebted.
but O.P the only reason you didn't kpash the girl was because you have bleeped her well before..if she were another girl, you would have served her

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. by DukeJoe17: 5:06pm On Dec 21, 2020
Chai
You really escaped been rob at the gun point, she came with our load of financial and economy burden.
Pussy doesn't commensurate your hard earn money lad.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. by rowland545(m): 6:00pm On Dec 21, 2020
cristy149:
everything you said is true, girls really manipulate men into having sex with them so the man could feel indebted.
but O.P the only reason you didn't kpash the girl was because you have bleeped her well before..if she were another girl, you would have served her
u r a wise man.....

If nah new kpekus make I hear say d op no mark register....

d op is is forming for d kpekus bcus him don chop already

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. by Kapilta(m): 6:04pm On Dec 21, 2020
Yinmu. Mumu op. Let her seduce me when she's actually the one in need. I go drill am well well. Like say na me go end up with borehole. Bodycount go even increase. Control animal ko, control human ni. If i no drill am make i knw wetin cause am.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Erected Pennis(graphic Pics) / Why Do Most Girls Like Doing This Alot (photos)? / If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.