Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? (51017 Views)

Hating Christians Is Fulfilment Of The Scripture / T. B Joshua's Misuse Of The Scripture Many Consider TB Joshua To Be A Messiah / Can We Say Egypt Defiled The Scripture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by Mayydayy(m): 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
Joshua Selman
Pastor Bankie

These two are not just like the rest

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by IslamicRebel01: 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
Black man.

Fighting over who is the best teacher of a foreign book.

No wonder you cannot develop.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by saccie1162: 3:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
Pastor Saccie Pastor Adeboye Pastor Kumuyi
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by gbengaol(m): 3:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
1. Rev Felix Meduoye (Foursquare Gospel) 2. Bro Gbile Akanni (The Potter's house) 3. Pastor Enoch Adeboye (RCCG)

1 Like

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by EPIJOE: 3:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
[b]TO ME PASTOR WF KUMUYI

BRO GBILE AKANNI

AND OLUKOYA ARE ALL GOOD TEACHERS.[

1 Like

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by Benevee: 3:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
Pastor Iyke Felix Amadi (my spiritual father)

Pastor Lazarus muoka

Apostle Arome Osayi

Great men of God and teachers of the word. Apostle Arome Osayi is bea grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by ezetom: 3:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
Read mathew 23:1-10
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by seunlly(m): 3:33pm On Apr 09, 2017
ehn I respect Kumuyi. it a respected teacher...

1 Like

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by oluwasegun007(m): 3:33pm On Apr 09, 2017
am a redeem member....but I'll give it to pastor Chris oyakhilome.

7 Likes

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by Iseoluwani: 3:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
Apostle SELMAN

Olukoya

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by emilyone(f): 3:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
I give it to Bro Gbile Akanni.
Pastor Femi Monehin of GFH is also good

1 Like

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by Iseoluwani: 3:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
Mayydayy:
Joshua Selman
Pastor Bankie

I respect SELMAN EH,

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by Benevee: 3:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
Mayydayy:
Joshua Selman
Pastor Bankie

And Arome Osayi, listen to his messages and you'll never regret, www.rcnsermons.org
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by Freeezzz(m): 3:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
Apostle Joshua Selman-Blunt, Not arrogant to accept the truth and challenges the status quo.

E.A. Adeboye- Calmness, not trying to impress anyone.

Late Omololu Oladosu-challenged the status quo, too much truth, facts and knowledge and his doggedness. First Celestial Church Bible Class Teacher.

Biyi Adebamowo-too much rhema, he's been all over, 100%Word!

Segun Siwoniku-Dy/Dz master, analytical and rhematic!

cool

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by pimper24: 3:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome
Pastor EA Adeboye
Ordinary Ahmed Isah

Bekwarra:
Nigeria's obviously large Christian community is among the most devoted in the world. There are hundreds of Christian denominations in Nigeria both Orthodox and pentecostal. We have scores of christian teachers both living and dead that have put their footprints on the sands of time. They have demonstrated an in depth knowledge of the scripture and have also shown this time and over with their effortless and expert teaching of the Bible making them highly referred home and abroad. For me, these are the top 3 teachers of the WORD.

1. Pastor WF Kumuyi
2. Bro Gbile Akanni
3 Pastor EA Adeboye

Do you agree with me? Do you have a different opinion? Share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Happy Palm Sunday to you all.
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by okikigsm: 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
If you want the truth of the word of God break down to understanding, listen to my daddy Rev. Olushola Areogun of Dream centre of life oasis church int.

4 Likes

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by darkhorizon: 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
It definitely has to be Otobos bae angry

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by ehissi(m): 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
admax:
1. Pastor Chris Oyakilome
2. Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo
3. Pastor Poju Oyemade

Reverend Chris Oyakhilome? undecided Very Okay.

But have you listened to these 7 Men Teach, Pastor Sam Adeyemi, Dr Isaiah Wealth, Pastor Gbile Akanni, Dr David Oyedepo, Pastor Kole Akpochi, Papa Adeboye, Pastor Devlan.......... shocked

It is not a Small chum chin at all.......... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by Rajmeista(m): 3:38pm On Apr 09, 2017
Poju Oyemade - Covenant Christian Centre Segun Chris Onayinka - Saints Community Sam Adeyemi - Daystar

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by Danfoditee(m): 3:38pm On Apr 09, 2017
ogologoamu:
The best teachers of the scripture are those that preaches nothing but holiness and righteousness, they don't have time for any show either birthday or displaying of beneficiaries of their gifts to the world.

Pastor Lazarus Muoka

Pastor W. F Kumuyi

These two has no rival.

Yusuf Adepoju of ACADIP should complete the list

1 Like

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by kingbryanthe1st(m): 3:39pm On Apr 09, 2017
best teacher of the word on what grounds?? ....I should say mean men needless judge a man ...its up to the supreme being to judge them. thats 1thing I know and believe

1 Like

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by Danfoditee(m): 3:39pm On Apr 09, 2017
profhezekiah:
Pastor WF Kumuyi Pastor GO Olutola of TAC

Yusuf Adepoju of ACADIP should complete the list
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by seansage(m): 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2017
that guy posting cheap mtn data is a SCAM

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by salford: 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2017
Despite all the preaching and sermons in mosque and churches; backwardness wickedness, evil, corruption, dishonesty e.t.c still abounds in the land.
Now see them arguing about non relevant issues.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by LeSaint(m): 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2017
Not a sheep, but sometimes I like to listen to;

Sam Adeyemi of Daystar church,

The Latter Rain guy (one-time Buhari running mate).

They are more down than most others.

Can't stand Oyakilome and that UK based guy Ashimoleye or something

3 Likes

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by profhezekiah: 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2017
U are deluded,embittered and devour of hatred because of this ur baseless useless comment,have U ever heard Pastor Kumuyi talk about riches with work, Pastor that rearly talk material riches
blueseacats:
None, they are all teachers of get rich without working .

1 Like

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by Ijscarface: 3:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
There are many great preachers in Nigeria. The likes of Adeboye oyedepo. Oyakilome and the rest .
But when it comes to teaching. The scriptures. It's Gbile Akanni . Many haven't heard him because he doesn't own a church and is hardly in TV but he is one of the greatest Bible teachers in Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by ezetom: 3:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
Best teacher of the scriptures does not make any body good Christian eg the Pharisees and the scribe mathew 23;1-10 you must be called of God as was Aaron hebrew 5:4.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by kingbryanthe1st(m): 3:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
darkhorizon:
It definitely has to be Otobos bae angry
judge urself 1st ....even if the man has err"ed" who are you to make fun of him.... just because he sin differently ...what differenciates his sexual sins from ours ....You are not his God
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by oieda: 3:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
Bekwarra:
Nigeria's obviously large Christian community is among the most devoted in the world. There are hundreds of Christian denominations in Nigeria both Orthodox and pentecostal. We have scores of christian teachers both living and dead that have put their footprints on the sands of time. They have demonstrated an in depth knowledge of the scripture and have also shown this time and over with their effortless and expert teaching of the Bible making them highly referred home and abroad. For me, these are the top 3 teachers of the WORD.

1. Pastor WF Kumuyi
2. Bro Gbile Akanni
3 Pastor EA Adeboye

Do you agree with me? Do you have a different opinion? Share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Happy Palm Sunday to you all.

OP if you truly understand the place of these men you present, you will know that the term 'best' is insignificant.

There is no best!!!

These men, as we all, have been called to run their cause and destiny by themselves. Comparing them kind of shows a lack of understanding just as comparing one's self with another.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
Best teacher? really?!! How is this different from what Paul preached against?

5 Likes

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by Bahddo(m): 3:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
Followers and worshippers of men.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight / Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation / Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.