Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? (51030 Views)

Hating Christians Is Fulfilment Of The Scripture / T. B Joshua's Misuse Of The Scripture Many Consider TB Joshua To Be A Messiah / Can We Say Egypt Defiled The Scripture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by adetayo234: 8:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
admax:
Thanks ArchBishop senior Apostle Adetayo234

Please read - Matthew 7:15‭-‬16 NIV
"Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheepʼs clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?

So how will you now know someone's works and actions if you don't listen to them yourselves but through bloggers who feed you with junks?

May God help you!

Do you know that after Preaching the gospel for a very long time you will become an expert and you can use skill to preach and not anointing? Do you know that I can use skill to sing praises and it will look like heaven on earth even without anointing?

Fruit is your way of life and not your ABILITY to preach the gospel.

Do you know I can preach the gospel, sing and pray in tongues, pray for 3 hours every night, conduct deliverance and still have secret sins? So, what will you say is the true measure of my FRUIT? My secret sin or my empty display of spirituality?

When you pentecostals display ignorance like this, I can't stop wondering if the purpose of Pentecostalism has not failed.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 09, 2017
profhezekiah:
I don't attend the church again,it is very far from me in Epe,I was attending eleyele District/ass ibadan Area when I was in Ibadan

Ok good
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by kennyman22(m): 8:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
apostle arome osayi apostle Joshua selman
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by babwilms(m): 8:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
Pastor CHRIS DELVAN
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by Pointblank09(m): 9:13pm On Apr 09, 2017
To me, the only people that teach the Bible are Jehovah Witnesses. They teach from the Bible and do not charge money.
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by profbabatunde: 9:14pm On Apr 09, 2017
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JRcaw3XnAc][/url] ---Eden View Estate Ibeju Lekki +2348163154120 (Call/WhatsApp for inspection)
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by Amberon: 9:18pm On Apr 09, 2017
Get lost kiss
ogologoamu:

E see yaa life?.
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
Nigerian Christians are becoming idol worshippers, constantly venerating their 'man of god' against the other. SMH
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by Critically: 9:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
anochuko01:
I dunno o... but I can spend my lifetime listening to papa. he just exhumes wisdom.
he exudes wisdom bro
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by Jossey4real: 9:30pm On Apr 09, 2017
Just like Arsene Wenger of Arsenal will say: "They are all doing well. We will know who is best at the end."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by engrchykae(m): 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:
Without pst Chris the list is incomplete
the political chris or the attorney general of masturbators association of nigeria.
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by mildflame: 9:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
admax:
Great! So what is the name of your Church or business so we can compare?

(TSSUF Inc)THE TRUTH SHALL SET U FREE
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by Critically: 9:36pm On Apr 09, 2017
The only teacher of the scripture I know is the Holy Spirit. These men of God are teaching you what the Holy Spirit has taught them. You cant divide the church of Christ. I LOVE THESE MEN OF GOD AND MANY OTHERS. In fact, I love you.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by Critically: 9:39pm On Apr 09, 2017
Shouldn't christian threads be restricted to only christians?
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 09, 2017
engrchykae:
the political chris or the attorney general of masturbators association of nigeria.

grin grin

na ur opinion be that
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by jkarmstrong(m): 9:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
0b10010011:

Fela Anikulapo Kuti

Orlando Owo

Bright Chimeze

I see fela, immediately I like your comment.
No preacher reach Fela for Naija.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2017
profhezekiah:
U are deluded,embittered and devour of hatred because of this ur baseless useless comment,have U ever heard Pastor Kumuyi talk about riches with work, Pastor that rearly talk material riches
Vile! If this is how kumuyi will respond to criticisms then he is worse than them all. I worship God through Christ even though my sins keeps pilling up, you on the other hand worship men , so we are not in same category. I love Christ, Christians are so unlike Christ. You included.

Gandhi was right about you.
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by anochuko01(m): 9:57pm On Apr 09, 2017
Critically:
he exudes wisdom bro
thank you jaree my brother...
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by IdegahRichard08: 10:13pm On Apr 09, 2017
omo.... make i no lie na
(1) W. F Kumuyi oh. that man the teach bible like say ba him write am
(2) D K Olukoya
(3) paul enenche

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by IdegahRichard08: 10:13pm On Apr 09, 2017
omo.... make i no lie na
(1) W. F Kumuyi oh. that man the teach bible like say na him write am
(2) D K Olukoya
(3) paul enenche

1 Like

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by Tobwins: 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2017
Rev Areogun

1 Like

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 09, 2017
olrotimi:
This is exactly the same division that Paul the Apostle spoke of. Which one is best preacher of the word again?
Isn't the ministration supposed to be inspired by the Spirit? So the Spirit in Pastor A could be better than that in Pastor B etc.
This is the point xtians miss it, looking up to man instead of up to Jesus.
Last last, a fellow up there mentioned Kumuyi and was like "unblemished, unspotted bla bla bla." Mehn xtians are more gullible than almajiris, confirmed, it's not by education. Do you know if your Pastor Wan.ks in his closet or does some more despicable things?
Even Paul the apostle admitted to his weakness.
Abeg let's be borrowing sense sometimes.
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by samtol4(m): 10:53pm On Apr 09, 2017
Best teacher ? In Christianity ?This is absurd and baseless question ! Christ i s glorified
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by gudofuck231: 11:55pm On Apr 09, 2017
admax:
1. Pastor Chris Oyakilome
2. Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo
3. Pastor Poju Oyemade

Chris okotie he gives an encyclopedic and etymological explanation of God's word, not healing and deliverance pure teaching
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by oyetpel(m): 12:05am On Apr 10, 2017
engrchykae:

Have you been to other men of God closet to see if they don't masturbate? At least Pastor Chris said his own loud.

So many people are like Samuel who only look on the outside and not the inside.

If you stand by men of God you might not enter even.
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by ogahug: 12:12am On Apr 10, 2017
Bekwarra:
Nigeria's obviously large Christian community is among the most devoted in the world. There are hundreds of Christian denominations in Nigeria both Orthodox and pentecostal. We have scores of christian teachers both living and dead that have put their footprints on the sands of time. They have demonstrated an in depth knowledge of the scripture and have also shown this time and over with their effortless and expert teaching of the Bible making them highly referred home and abroad. For me, these are the top 3 teachers of the WORD.

1. Pastor WF Kumuyi
2. Bro Gbile Akanni
3 Pastor EA Adeboye

Do you agree with me? Do you have a different opinion? Share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Happy Palm Sunday to you all.
I listen to all of them but Bro GBILE teaches as if he were the writer of the Bible who just came to throw more lights. I just love his teachings. When it comes to integrity, he surpasses all of them as well. He has maintained the boundaries since the '70s and has refused to form any denomination. It is only the conferences organised by him that participants are fed FREE for days on free registration. It is only him that refuses to collect sympathy sponsorship of his programs. It is only him that has refused to accept any other title other than Bro, yet he is a teacher of the teachers, pastors, bishops, etc. It is only him that refuses casual gifts unless God specifically permits him to. I wish every commenter can spend time to attend the programs of these great men before any assessment. Well, I only reasoned as an ordinary mortal. God is the ultimate Judge.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by mytym(m): 12:37am On Apr 10, 2017
Bekwarra:
Nigeria's obviously large Christian community is among the most devoted in the world. There are hundreds of Christian denominations in Nigeria both Orthodox and pentecostal. We have scores of christian teachers both living and dead that have put their footprints on the sands of time. They have demonstrated an in depth knowledge of the scripture and have also shown this time and over with their effortless and expert teaching of the Bible making them highly referred home and abroad. For me, these are the top 3 teachers of the WORD.

1. Pastor WF Kumuyi
2. Bro Gbile Akanni
3 Pastor EA Adeboye

Do you agree with me? Do you have a different opinion? Share your thoughts in the comments section below.

Overall best TEACHERS of the word

I'd pick these Four ministers in that order over any other teacher

Poju Oyemade

Gbile Akanni

W.F Kumuyi

Olusola Areogun

1 Like

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by emi14: 12:46am On Apr 10, 2017
Moderators and op?
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by emi14: 12:47am On Apr 10, 2017
Moderators and op, this trend is trash and shouldn't have made it to front page or come up at all. How do you measure the word of God and the message these men preach?

1 Like

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by alabi484(m): 1:04am On Apr 10, 2017
Freeezzz:
Apostle Joshua Selman-Blunt, Not arrogant to accept the truth and challenges the status quo.

E.A. Adeboye- Calmness, not trying to impress anyone.

Late Omololu Oladosu-challenged the status quo, too much truth, facts and knowledge and his doggedness. First Celestial Church Bible Class Teacher.

Biyi Adebamowo-too much rhema, he's been all over, 100%Word!

Segun Siwoniku-Dy/Dz master, analytical and rhematic!

cool
Bros.. .you be new generation celestian o... You no add kunle Hamilton too... The man is dope... We still have hope in ccc.
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by oshorstan(f): 4:45am On Apr 10, 2017
Bekwarra:

1. Pastor WF Kumuyi
2. Bro Gbile Akanni
3 Pastor EA Adeboye

Pastor Chris, Pastor Phil of Christ Arsenal and baba Oyedepo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight / Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation / Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.