Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? (51033 Views)

Hating Christians Is Fulfilment Of The Scripture / T. B Joshua's Misuse Of The Scripture Many Consider TB Joshua To Be A Messiah / Can We Say Egypt Defiled The Scripture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by Alphamale2017(m): 6:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
Bekwarra:

Chai! wetin Suleiman do you?
I've listened to Suleiman in the past. He's obviously good but this Otobo matter just dey turn my belle somehow.
apostle is really good i swear. He is right up there.
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by Activityj(m): 6:13pm On Apr 09, 2017
The Third person of the Trinity is my best teacher!

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by oyetpel(m): 6:20pm On Apr 09, 2017
SHOPPERS:
Seems You're From Deeper Life. Ever Listened To George Adegboye, Biodun Fatoyinbo, Chris Oyakhilome And Some Younger Generation Pastors. There Is A Diff Btw Teachers And Men Of Integrity.
I agree with you on Oyakhilome, i always wonder if the man actually study bible as a course.
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by hermosa7: 6:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
admax:
1. Pastor Chris Oyakilome
2. Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo
3. Pastor Poju Oyemade

False prophets grin

1 Like

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by gidjah(m): 6:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
only foolish immature Christians would cintribute into this post. the body of Christ is one until HIS COMING.DIFFERENT GIFTS, ONE PURPOSE ...4d edifying of the saints. No minister is ever better than the other, STOP MESSING UP CHRISTIANITY WITH THIS FOOLISHNESS OF YOURS !!

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by seunayantokun(m): 6:26pm On Apr 09, 2017
There are m,any fantastic teachers of the Word of God in Nigeria. God has decided tio bless our generation with them. Many of them are men of integrity.

The current General Superintendent of the Christ Apostolic Church(CAC) Worldwide, Pastor S.O, Oladele. he belongs in the class of the rare gems of God. He entered the minstry at about age 14. he is about 60 something years old. By the grace of God, he has lived a scandal-free life
HE IS ONE OF THE UNCOMMON TEACHERS OF THE WORD. CAC have been thanking God since his assumption of office.
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by oyetpel(m): 6:26pm On Apr 09, 2017
olrotimi:
This is exactly the same division that Paul the Apostle spoke of. Which one is best preacher of the word again?
Isn't the ministration supposed to be inspired by the Spirit? So the Spirit in Pastor A could be better than that in Pastor B etc.
This is the point xtians miss it, looking up to man instead of up to Jesus.
Last last, a fellow up there mentioned Kumuyi and was like "unblemished, unspotted bla bla bla." Mehn xtians are more gullible than almajiris, confirmed, it's not by education. Do you know if your Pastor Wan.ks in his closet or does some more despicable things?
Even Paul the apostle admitted to his weakness.
Abeg let's be borrowing sense sometimes.

Lol, @wànks. I thought what the person actually meant is that he has never been involved in a scandal in the media like other pastors. But whose knows what he does behind his closet?

The only scandal he has ever been involved was the one his son did a lavish wedding, even using a limousine ans people cried out, can a normal member do this? During that scandal some people left deeper.
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by hermosa7: 6:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
The best preacher of the word is simply Pastor William Folorunsho Kumuyi. He's a preacher's preacher.

People like Brother Gbile Akanni have a healthy respect for him. He's a true God-sent.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by hope4life: 6:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
teemanbastos:
Kumuyi.... Unspotted, unblemished Pastor

You have not listened to the humble, unannounced Bro. Gbile Akanni, you will choose him as the Best Bible exponent in Nigeria. Seminary teachers listened to him and could not close their mouths. He wrote a commentary on the first African Commentary 1&2nd Samuel, no Nigerian theologian is there. I can go on and on. Baba Adeboye doesn't have gift of Bible Teaching but Word of Knowledge. Baba Kumuyi is very good in a systematic didactic teaching but when you talk about textual inspirational expository teaching, I give it to Bro. Gbile Akanni. Apex mainline church leaders troop to Gboko annually for CLEREC and they practise what they teach. I witnessed it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by Igba123: 6:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
ogologoamu:
The best teachers of the scripture are those that preaches nothing but holiness and righteousness, they don't have time for any show either birthday or displaying of beneficiaries of their gifts to the world.

Pastor Lazarus Muoka

Pastor W. F Kumuyi

These two has no rival.
d ppl u call holiness preachers are those who mix d law and d gospel and sometimes add to d scripture their own thought. E.g. I heard muoka said, "solomon had all d wisdom and still go to hell". There is no place u see dat rubbish in d entire bible. These ppl do "eisegesis" instead of "exegesis", these are greek terms in d art of bible study and biblical preaching. Listen to pastor oyakilome without sentiment and hear sound biblical teaching, especially on salvatn (benefits of christ's death and resurrectn). I'm a proud anglican and not embassy.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by Stevengold(m): 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
Pastor Christ Oyakilome
Pastor Gbile Akani
Pastor David Ibiyomie
Reverend Sam Tukura.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by Nauttyprof(m): 6:40pm On Apr 09, 2017
ogologoamu:
The best teachers of the scripture are those that preaches nothing but holiness and righteousness, they don't have time for any show either birthday or displaying of beneficiaries of their gifts to the world.

Pastor Lazarus Muoka

Pastor W. F Kumuyi

These two has no rival.

I guess you haven't listened to Bro. Gbile Akanni. Just the title 'Bro' should speak so much. That man preaches righteousness undiluted and his discipleship classes are the best.

I have never known of any other whose followers genuinely practice what the scriptures says in terms of Christ-like lifestyle, like those from Bro. Gbile's ministry.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by Stevengold(m): 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2017
gidjah:
only foolish immature Christians would cintribute into this post. the body of Christ is one until HIS COMING.DIFFERENT GIFTS, ONE PURPOSE ...4d edifying of the saints. No minister is ever better than the other, STOP MESSING UP CHRISTIANITY WITH THIS FOOLISHNESS OF YOURS !!

But bros. Must u use the word foolish are ur Christian Brothers really foolish? Haba "The Bible only attributes fools to those who says there is no God. Ur not greater than that bible so calm down. No one is foolish. Thank You.
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by Nauttyprof(m): 6:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
hope4life:

You have not listened to the humble, unannounced Bro. Gbile Akanni, you will choose him as the Best Bible exponent in Nigeria. Seminary teachers listened to him and could not close their mouths. He wrote a commentary on the first African Commentary 1&2nd Samuel, no Nigerian theologian is there. I can go on and on. Baba Adeboye doesn't have gift of Bible Teaching but Word of Knowledge. Baba Kumuyi is very good in a systematic didactic teaching but when you talk about textual inspirational expository teaching, I give it to Bro. Gbile Akanni. Apex mainline church leaders troop to Gboko annually for CLEREC and they practise what they teach. I witnessed it

Thanks. I thought I was alone on this.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by Idenyidanielewa(m): 6:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
W F KUMMUYI
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by Deilluminator(m): 6:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Kumuyi

Kumuyi

Kumuyi.

If he was the only preacher in Nigeria, Atheists would hold nothing against Christians!!

But Suleiman, and his gang have turned xtianity to ridicules!!
when did you finally pass the judgment? So you have convicted him already chief judge? People are talking about those that understand the Bible, you brought in hatred. Otebo's disciple you must be.
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by ogologoamu: 6:49pm On Apr 09, 2017
Igba123:
d ppl u call holiness preachers are those who mix d law and d gospel and sometimes add to d scripture their own thought. E.g. I heard muoka said, "solomon had all d wisdom and still go to hell". There is no place u see dat rubbish in d entire bible. These ppl do "eisegesis" instead of "exegesis", these are greek terms in d art of bible study and biblical preaching. Listen to pastor oyakilome without sentiment and hear sound biblical teaching, especially on salvatn (benefits of christ's death and resurrectn). I'm a proud anglican and not embassy.

Show me the link where Muoka said that, if Oyakilome preaches the truth, why is his members dressing like prostitutes.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by ogologoamu: 6:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
Amberon:
Stick your opinion in your arsehole.

E see yaa life?.
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by Tensionstar(m): 6:52pm On Apr 09, 2017
after JESUS and apostles of thje early church na BRO GBILE....BRO GBILE is cirrently d world best

1 Like

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by ogologoamu: 6:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
donhils:

Explain

Just look at her female members. My sister worships there and I have stopped her from coming to my house because of her worldly dressings.
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by Taiwo20(m): 7:02pm On Apr 09, 2017
Bekwarra:
Nigeria's obviously large Christian community is among the most devoted in the world. There are hundreds of Christian denominations in Nigeria both Orthodox and pentecostal. We have scores of christian teachers both living and dead that have put their footprints on the sands of time. They have demonstrated an in depth knowledge of the scripture and have also shown this time and over with their effortless and expert teaching of the Bible making them highly referred home and abroad. For me, these are the top 3 teachers of the WORD.

Rev. Chris Tunde Joda

1. Pastor WF Kumuyi
2. Bro Gbile Akanni
3 Pastor EA Adeboye

Do you agree with me? Do you have a different opinion? Share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Happy Palm Sunday to you all.
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by Eldee54321(m): 7:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Kumuyi

Kumuyi

Kumuyi.

If he was the only preacher in Nigeria, Atheists would hold nothing against Christians!!

But Suleiman, and his gang have turned xtianity to ridicules!!
answer the question given u...stop criticizing other ministers cos u're nt the one dt called them...please
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by Akposkool(m): 7:06pm On Apr 09, 2017
Teacher of God's Word - Happy Overah
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by AyencoH2O(m): 7:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
Bekwarra:
Nigeria's obviously large Christian community is among the most devoted in the world. There are hundreds of Christian denominations in Nigeria both Orthodox and pentecostal. We have scores of christian teachers both living and dead that have put their footprints on the sands of time. They have demonstrated an in depth knowledge of the scripture and have also shown this time and over with their effortless and expert teaching of the Bible making them highly referred home and abroad. For me, these are the top 3 teachers of the WORD.

1. Pastor WF Kumuyi
2. Bro Gbile Akanni
3 Pastor EA Adeboye

Do you agree with me? Do you have a different opinion? Share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Happy Palm Sunday to you all.
I totally agree with u on this
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by admax(m): 7:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
Thanks ArchBishop senior Apostle Adetayo234

Please read - Matthew 7:15‭-‬16 NIV
"Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheepʼs clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?

So how will you now know someone's works and actions if you don't listen to them yourselves but through bloggers who feed you with junks?

May God help you!

adetayo234:

Why is Christianity filled with so much disgusting errors these days? Who told you that you can decipher someone's way of life/fruit by what the person says? You pentecostals, I really pity you. You guys have lost your spiritual sanity. It is like you only listen to your pastor's version of the Bible. Why? What went wrong? Where did you miss it?

Their fruit is not their words; it is their WORKS/ACTIONS especially actions in the Secret
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by Ulomoney(f): 7:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
Adeboye doesn't preach nor teach the Bible. He only makes half-baked prophesies; anonymous promises about things and to people he doesn't know. No where in the Bible do we see that. When a prophesy is made, it is to a particular person, at a particular location, on a particular matter. But that is not the case here. Our prophesies go like this:
1. Someone here will give birth safely. Duh?
2. The Lord told me to tell you (who?), that this year is your year of success. Duh?! In what? Thievery?

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by danbrowndmf(m): 7:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
David Ibiyeomie , David Oyedepo, Enoch Adeboye and Pastor Chris of Christ Embassy
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by pirees: 7:38pm On Apr 09, 2017
Chai see as pastors plenty...........since y'all claim this or that pastor is more rooted to the scripture can anyone of you followers of their gospel get them to answer just one question
According to the scriptures God created Adam and then eve and they begot cain and abel only.........and one of them got killed by the other
My question is did God create another set of humans abi how we take plenty like this
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by Ageco(m): 7:39pm On Apr 09, 2017
pastor Kumuyi is in his own league. He is the best teacher of the Bible ever.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by Janedera(f): 7:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
Bishop David Ibiyoeme.. That man is really a teacher
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by M1m2: 8:01pm On Apr 09, 2017
The best teacher is holy spirit

1 Like

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by SKYWEAVER: 8:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
In my own opinion, i'm convinced there's a sharp distinction btw teaching & preaching or even men of intergrity in christiandom. It's as if u dont really know ur standpoint in all of dis.
A preacher of d Word may nt necessarily be a good teacher of d Word. Their diff ministries!
Also, who u consider as a man of integrity is absolutely based on ur own personal judgement. Dis is because whoever u pinpoints wil end up be somtin controversial. Pple wil alwys hv their on diff opinion.
Frm d foregoing, in my own opinion, d 3 best teachers of d Word are:
1. Bishop Oyedepo
2. Pastor Chris Oyakhilome
3. Apostle Joshua Selman [Koinonia]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation / Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land / Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.