Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,359 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? (51036 Views)

Hating Christians Is Fulfilment Of The Scripture / T. B Joshua's Misuse Of The Scripture Many Consider TB Joshua To Be A Messiah / Can We Say Egypt Defiled The Scripture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by Deezyay: 2:49pm On Mar 12, 2019
How will you be comparing men of God.chai.
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by oshorstan(f): 8:44pm On Sep 29, 2019
Bekwarra:
Nigeria's obviously large Christian community is among the most devoted in the world. There are hundreds of Christian denominations in Nigeria both Orthodox and pentecostal. We have scores of christian teachers both living and dead that have put their footprints on the sands of time. They have demonstrated an in depth knowledge of the scripture and have also shown this time and over with their effortless and expert teaching of the Bible making them highly referred home and abroad. For me, these are the top 3 teachers of the WORD.

1. Pastor WF Kumuyi
2. Bro Gbile Akanni
3 Pastor EA Adeboye

Do you agree with me? Do you have a different opinion? Share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Happy Palm Sunday to you all.

1. Pastor Philip AIG
2. Apostle Suleiman Johnson
3. Apostle Joshua Selma
4. Apostle MU Egharevba
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by Nakedtruths: 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2019
gudofuck231:

Chris okotie he gives an encyclopedic and etymological explanation of God's word, not healing and deliverance pure teaching
Your head dey there

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land / Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven / "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.