Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Lagos Task Force Burns Homes Of Otodo Gbame Residents, Chase Them Into Lagoon - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Task Force Burns Homes Of Otodo Gbame Residents, Chase Them Into Lagoon (58999 Views)

Lagos Demolition Of Otodo Gbame Illegal, Court Rules / Otodo Gbame Residents Protest At Governor Ambode's Office In Alausa (pics / Nigerians React To The Demolition Of Otodo Gbame In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Task Force Burns Homes Of Otodo Gbame Residents, Chase Them Into Lagoon by BlowBack: 6:38pm On Apr 09, 2017
mapet:

He has "scientific paper" on it, he just doesn't know how to show it grin grin grin grin grin

Tajudeen will you prefer to drown in Lagos or sold out as a slave in Osun?
Re: Lagos Task Force Burns Homes Of Otodo Gbame Residents, Chase Them Into Lagoon by BlowBack: 6:39pm On Apr 09, 2017
deomello:

I'm not interested in your father C AND C hearsay talk. I asked you to back up your 70% claim with facts.

You people need to stop spewing fallacies and ignorant crap just to make a point.

Only Abuja has nearly 100% legal ownership

Every other state landlord is likely to be a squatter.

I told you to ask your father's landlord because I know your wretched father can't even afford a waterfront shanty Hut in lekki
Re: Lagos Task Force Burns Homes Of Otodo Gbame Residents, Chase Them Into Lagoon by OBAGADAFFI: 6:40pm On Apr 09, 2017
mapet:

1. is it any brainier that having lived all my life in Lagos, gives me the exposure to know who the true Lagosians are? Like I told the other one, show me any documented evidence that Otodo-Gbame has a Lagosian ancestry
2. Was Ijora Badia saga also a market?

LOL,

Every information about the Otodo Gbame is in Court

Why did government initially​ denied they were involved in the demolition.

And now they​ disobeying court order about the demolition.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/226395-lagos-govt-ignores-court-order-commences-fresh-demolition-otodo-gbame-residents-say.html

Ijora demolition has stopped
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/ambode-halts-eviction-of-ijora-badia-residents/

1 Like

Re: Lagos Task Force Burns Homes Of Otodo Gbame Residents, Chase Them Into Lagoon by deomello: 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2017
mapet:

He has "scientific paper" on it, he just doesn't know how to show it grin grin grin grin grin

"scientific paper" in made up rubbish, hence his inability to back up his under the bed "scientific paper" with facts. grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Task Force Burns Homes Of Otodo Gbame Residents, Chase Them Into Lagoon by mapet: 6:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
BlowBack:

And who or what gave you the authority to declare who is or not a lagosian?

Go back to your fetish hell hole and stop claiming Lagos

Documented history for example - http://www.lagosat50.org.ng/history/history-of-lagos

Unlike you, show me your "Scientific paper" wink
Re: Lagos Task Force Burns Homes Of Otodo Gbame Residents, Chase Them Into Lagoon by deomello: 6:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
BlowBack:

Only Abuja has nearly 100% legal ownership

Every other state landlord is likely to be a squatter.

I told you to ask your father's landlord because I know your wretched father can't even afford a waterfront shanty Hut in lekki

Stop spewing rubbish that you can not prove with facts.
Re: Lagos Task Force Burns Homes Of Otodo Gbame Residents, Chase Them Into Lagoon by BlowBack: 6:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
deomello:

"scientific paper" in made up rubbish, hence his inability to back up his under the bed "scientific paper" with facts. grin grin grin

The only thing you know how to read is NL topics.

So why bother to give you something above your IQ range?
Re: Lagos Task Force Burns Homes Of Otodo Gbame Residents, Chase Them Into Lagoon by mapet: 6:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
deomello:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Task Force Burns Homes Of Otodo Gbame Residents, Chase Them Into Lagoon by BlowBack: 6:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
deomello:

You sound like a broken record.

You are asking for facts when you can't even handle facts?

Go and ask your land lord for facts

Ode
Re: Lagos Task Force Burns Homes Of Otodo Gbame Residents, Chase Them Into Lagoon by pokipoki: 6:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
I wonder why people are complaining!!! More than 95% of that area is considered a pig pen. People have the rights to life a very good life. Lagos is not for everyone abeg!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Task Force Burns Homes Of Otodo Gbame Residents, Chase Them Into Lagoon by BlowBack: 6:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
deomello:

No smiley emoticon came with this your post

E be like say I struck a Painment nerve

Abi your papa no be landlord?

Omo Baba broke

grin
Re: Lagos Task Force Burns Homes Of Otodo Gbame Residents, Chase Them Into Lagoon by BlowBack: 6:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
pokipoki:
I wonder why people are complaining!!! More than 95% of that area is considered a pig pen. People have the rights to life a very good life. Lagos is not for everyone abeg!!!!

When they troop to under every bypass bridge in Lagos that time you will know
Re: Lagos Task Force Burns Homes Of Otodo Gbame Residents, Chase Them Into Lagoon by mapet: 6:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

LOL,

Every information about the Otodo Gbame is in Court

Why did government initially​ denied they were involved in the demolition.

And now they​ disobeying court order about the demolition.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/226395-lagos-govt-ignores-court-order-commences-fresh-demolition-otodo-gbame-residents-say.html

Ijora demolition has stopped
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/ambode-halts-eviction-of-ijora-badia-residents/

1. Sure the matter is/was in court, it's their's for them to turn around.....but it is a lost battle. Meanwhile can you furnish me with details that traces the ancestry of the Otodo-Gbame to any family in Lagos?
2. Ijora demolition stopped by Ambode, yes, but I thought your argument is that Lagos State government cannot demolish residential areas?
Re: Lagos Task Force Burns Homes Of Otodo Gbame Residents, Chase Them Into Lagoon by mickeymimi: 6:49pm On Apr 09, 2017
They want turn Lagos to Megacity ...for investors

No 24hrs electricity......No free drinking water....Traffic .......blocked canals and drains...........now Increase in Homelessness .... leading to more jobless and homeless people roaming the street.........Crime will now increase.........more children out of school......na wa sef.

To even rent a room .. does not come cheap .......How many landlord will rent a room to a family of 3 to 4 ...assuming it is what some of the poor people can afford.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Task Force Burns Homes Of Otodo Gbame Residents, Chase Them Into Lagoon by BlowBack: 6:52pm On Apr 09, 2017
The funniest thing is that majority of the callous human beings supporting this inhumanity are not even landlords in Lagos nor do they even live anywhere near Lekki

Rather they live in rundown parts of Lagos like Abule Egba, okoko and other far flung suburban slums

Mapet tell me where you live in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Lagos Task Force Burns Homes Of Otodo Gbame Residents, Chase Them Into Lagoon by mapet: 6:53pm On Apr 09, 2017
BlowBack:

Tajudeen will you prefer to drown in Lagos or sold out as a slave in Osun?

Why will I drown in Lagos when I am already welcomed here! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Task Force Burns Homes Of Otodo Gbame Residents, Chase Them Into Lagoon by BlowBack: 6:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
mapet:

Why will I drown in Lagos when I am already welcomed here! grin grin grin grin grin

No worry the LASG will soon clear that bariga slum you call home
Re: Lagos Task Force Burns Homes Of Otodo Gbame Residents, Chase Them Into Lagoon by mapet: 6:55pm On Apr 09, 2017
BlowBack:
The funniest thing is that majority of the callous human beings supporting this inhumanity are not even landlords in Lagos nor do they even live anywhere near Lekki

Rather they live in rundown parts of Lagos like Abule Egba, okoko and other far flung suburban slums

Run a search on my previous comments here on NL, you will find out where I live. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Task Force Burns Homes Of Otodo Gbame Residents, Chase Them Into Lagoon by OBAGADAFFI: 6:55pm On Apr 09, 2017
mapet:

1. Sure the matter is/was in court, it's their's for them to turn around.....but it is a lost battle. Meanwhile can you furnish me with details that traces the ancestry of the Otodo-Gbame to any family in Lagos?
2. Ijora demolition stopped by Ambode, yes, but I thought your argument is that Lagos State government cannot demolish residential areas?

Don't ask me any documents here.

Every document about the place is in the same Court your government disobeyed.

Why was Ijora stopped If they can demolish residential areas with out alternative.

What happened to Fashola treat to demolish Makoko YABA after all the Noise.

Re: Lagos Task Force Burns Homes Of Otodo Gbame Residents, Chase Them Into Lagoon by mapet: 6:56pm On Apr 09, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Don't ask me any documents here.

Every document about the place is in the same Court your government disobeyed.

Why was Ijora stopped If they can demolish residential areas with out alternative.

What happened to Fashola treat to demolish Makoko YABA after all the Noise.

Ok! for all it's worth, you're wasting my time......
Re: Lagos Task Force Burns Homes Of Otodo Gbame Residents, Chase Them Into Lagoon by BlowBack: 6:58pm On Apr 09, 2017
mapet:

Run a search on my previous comments here on NL, you will find out where I live. grin grin grin grin grin

Are you to ashamed to mention it?

Poor waif
Re: Lagos Task Force Burns Homes Of Otodo Gbame Residents, Chase Them Into Lagoon by OBAGADAFFI: 6:59pm On Apr 09, 2017
BlowBack:

Don't mind them, they think Lagos don't have villagers.

How come me no government has tried to demolish Lagos Island, Adeniji, Idumota and co.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Task Force Burns Homes Of Otodo Gbame Residents, Chase Them Into Lagoon by 4dor: 6:59pm On Apr 09, 2017
BlowBack:
Within the next 20yrs, Lagos Island, V.I., Ajah, Lekki, Epe will be under the Atlantic.

All this is vanity.

The multibillion naira settlements they hope to build on poor people's land will be washed into the Ocean.

The wickedness they are doing to this poor people will be rewarded back a hundred folds in 20yrs.

Climate chanji is here

How many years ago did Maroko happen? Has that wickedness been rewarded? My guy leave story, it's a dog eat dog world out here.
Re: Lagos Task Force Burns Homes Of Otodo Gbame Residents, Chase Them Into Lagoon by BlowBack: 6:59pm On Apr 09, 2017
mapet:

Ok! for all it's worth, you're wasting my time......

Your precious time to do what exactly?

Jobless Tajudeen

Very soon dem go ban keke

Let me see how you go survive

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Task Force Burns Homes Of Otodo Gbame Residents, Chase Them Into Lagoon by EppPliss: 6:59pm On Apr 09, 2017
qleap2all:

Government provide shelter!! In which country of the world?

It's because u hav never been out of d shores of Nigeria dats why u ar surprise n asking such dumb question.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Task Force Burns Homes Of Otodo Gbame Residents, Chase Them Into Lagoon by deomello: 7:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
BlowBack:

The only thing you know how to read is NL topics.

So why bother to give you something above your IQ range?

Typical cowardly rubbish you people say when you lack cogent and intelligent facts to back up your ignorant claims instead of just admitting that you spewed ignorant trash.

See your life.
Re: Lagos Task Force Burns Homes Of Otodo Gbame Residents, Chase Them Into Lagoon by 4dor: 7:04pm On Apr 09, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Ambode please fix this, don't allow yourself to become evil like El Rufai and Buhari lease ..Ambode please fix this ASAP

If Ambode's house was there, it would have been destroyed and he won't be able to do anything. This is beyond what he can do, he can't even lift a finger.
Re: Lagos Task Force Burns Homes Of Otodo Gbame Residents, Chase Them Into Lagoon by BlowBack: 7:06pm On Apr 09, 2017
4dor:

If Ambode's house was there, it would have been destroyed and he won't be able to do anything. This is beyond what he can do, he can't even lift a finger.

Offcourse we know it was Tinubu behind the land grabbing
Re: Lagos Task Force Burns Homes Of Otodo Gbame Residents, Chase Them Into Lagoon by quiestla: 7:18pm On Apr 09, 2017
I am sorry for una. When election come for 2019 na dis pple wey AMBODE destroyed their houses will first be the pple wey go dey singing and dancing for Governor Ambode to come to power again. MUMU PPLE.
Re: Lagos Task Force Burns Homes Of Otodo Gbame Residents, Chase Them Into Lagoon by deomello: 7:18pm On Apr 09, 2017
Funny enough, all the jokers making noise against Lagos state here are all Igbos, but the hypocrites don't say a word when Anambra demolished houses and even kill people in the process..

1 dies, 10 hospitalised, as Anambra marks houses for demolition

By Chimaobi Nwaiwu Nnewi—A middle aged woman (names withheld) reportedly slumped and died in Ugwuachalla Ikenga village, Ogidi, Idemili North Local Government Area, Anambra State, when Physical Planning Board, ANSPPB, marked her house for demolition, weekend. Ten others are also said to be hospitalised following the storming of the areas by officials of ANSPPB, who allegedly marked their buildings and 500 others for demolition.

The victim was said to have collapsed and died after signing the ANSPPB order handed over to her by officials of the agency, who stormed the area with armed policemen and local vigilance groups, as they embarked on marking buildings for demolition with red ink. Vanguard gathered that in each house, the owner was forced to sign a removal/demolition order letter signed by the Executive Secretary of ANSPPB, Mr. Ben Nwafor, notifying them that they have 14 days to remove whatever structure they erected in the said area. A resident, Mr. Paul Okoye, expressed surprise over the manner they stormed the area, adding “we have lived here a long time after our forefathers. From the manner they were ordering us to sign the document and to ensure we vacate the area within 14 days, we thought they were the dreaded Islamic religious sect, Boko Haram.” Contacted, the ANSPPB Executive Secretary said: “The land, measuring about 500 plots, were earmarked for stadium development, but because government did not commence its development earlier, the people started selling the land. “Governor Willie Obiano, through the Sports Ministry, ordered for the demolition of the structures erected there.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/1-dies-10-hospitalised-anambra-marks-houses-demolition/

1 Like

Re: Lagos Task Force Burns Homes Of Otodo Gbame Residents, Chase Them Into Lagoon by deomello: 7:20pm On Apr 09, 2017
BlowBack:

Offcourse we know it was Tinubu behind the land grabbing

Same way you people see Tinubu in your dreams every night and day and also blame him for lack of development in your villages.
Re: Lagos Task Force Burns Homes Of Otodo Gbame Residents, Chase Them Into Lagoon by BlowBack: 7:22pm On Apr 09, 2017
deomello:

Same way you people see Tinubu in your dreams every night and day and also blame him for lack of development in your villages.

Tinubu?

Only you zombies can't stop fantasizing about having Tinubu's limp gbana impotent dik down their throats

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pictures Of President Jonathan That Will Make You Smile (See Photos) / Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) / Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.