Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) (79677 Views)

Brighto Evicted From Big Brother House + How Viewers Voted / BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (Photo) / Bbnaija: See How Viewers Voted For Nominated Housemates (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by mosco04: 10:01pm On Apr 09, 2017
grin[color=#990000][/color]but Efe don blow at least biggie help t-boss family gather money wey them Waste for card
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by moonracer(m): 10:01pm On Apr 09, 2017
seunmsg:
Based on logistics, Efe with no talent is the winner. Sums up why Nigeria is messed up. Mediocrity over talent and competency.
Guess your talent is hating. You this fake rat poison

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by kenoz(m): 10:01pm On Apr 09, 2017
Congratulations to him
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by KendrickAyomide: 10:01pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ekasco1:
Congratulations to the winners but me am just chilling with my princess
so gorgeous.. i need me a son or a daughter

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by realestniggah: 10:01pm On Apr 09, 2017
seunmsg:
Based on logistics, Efe with no talent is the winner. Sums up why Nigeria is messed up. Mediocrity over talent and competency.

bros thank you..Nigeria is messed up
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by octopusfreaky(f): 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2017
So happy for Bisola. Yoruba sha we're really fvvvvcked set of people. No love for their fellow brethren see as Efe team united to help the guy
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by zhemyfresh(m): 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2017
See, I don't want to be smart, funny, hardworking or handsome again. I just want God's Grace in my Life. # BBNaija #BBFinale #TeamEfe
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by Nature8(m): 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2017
Where are all those ladies saying BossNation abi na wetin them dey call am self? Oya, make una come see oo! Lol.. grin
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
Kogi has always been a disgrace!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by brightworld2(m): 10:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
Efe all d way...e nor easy bro
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by ritababe(f): 10:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
wristbangle:
Useless program undecided
lol I think say na only me see am
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by iykevin1759(m): 10:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
Drienzia:
This is what we call "ABSOLUTE MAJORITY" Well deserved. but still prefer "GULDER ULTIMATE SEARCH" to BBN/BBA
Like seriously
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by oluwasheun94(m): 10:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
numericalguy:

Guy, you just hit the nail on the head. This is the biggest reason why Nigeria is not growing. I have no dislike whatsoever for Efe, but the BBNaija is something of a talent hunt where participants are required to showcase their talents, but we have Efe, a completely untalented fellow wining the show. Most people voted based on sentiments.

Same way we have been approaching elections in the country and why we have been missing it time and time again.
BBN is not a talent hunt show. Project fame is. Had it been he went to project fame and won. it would have been another thing entirely. BESIDES bbn is tv reality show. more of a mental game not talent hunt, but how you are able to relate with other people and appeal to the audience which efe and bisola were able to achieve.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
greenhulk:
Great win efe. Representing the street.

But allow me to be a little critical and I don't care if I get hates for this. It's high time nigerians stop being sentimental, I know the campaign for efe was massive based on (logistics) the fact that he was from the street. Yes he had a poor background and all that... But in all honesty he is not even among the most entertaining or talented in the house. This is the same thing Nigerians so when it comes to election, we vote based on sentiments thereby pushing someone who doesn't deserve to win into critical positions. And then we come back and blame the government when those people we vote in don't perform. We need to change this out attitude.

Once again, well-done efe.

Abeg go boil stone

2 Likes

of course!!

realestniggah:

bros thank you..Nigeria is messed up
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by wristbangle: 10:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
Goldmaxx:
because tboss didnt win?

Because I hate the program with passion. I wonder what u people see in it. Wasted N25 million for rubbish
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by daneni1(m): 10:04pm On Apr 09, 2017
May you never deny your friends and family like ThinTallTony, infact pray to have loyal Ballys around you so that you may not be as unfortunate as Soma. Be careful with women before you end up like Miyonce. Work hard and harness your talents and be like or better than Bisola, lest I forget smoking kills, many great people like CocoIce have gone down because of it. Don't go about pretending and being fake like gifty, pretenders will not make heaven. Enjoymusic like debbieRise, and if possible dance like Ese. Keep fit and always exercise like kemen and Bassey, but please don't kemen anybody at night o. If you must speak english speak like Uriel, don't be like Nigerians who cannot sing the national anthem. In other words, be yourself, be like Efe! Its the least I cando for this guy, wether you love or follow bigbrother ornot, this guy has captured my kidney. I am a winner, ahustler and I survive against all odds.
# proudly teamEFE
# BASEDonLOGISTICS

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by Emmysky(m): 10:04pm On Apr 09, 2017
Warri No dey carry last.
Their real dad.

Efe don finally win, so happy for him.

#teamefe

BTW wey MJBOLT and 0b0100100, efe don win.
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by Maromark(m): 10:04pm On Apr 09, 2017
Base on logistics
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by OpinionCounts(m): 10:05pm On Apr 09, 2017
Celcius:
Damn!!!!
He swept half the vote cast.

This is called BRUTALITY in mortal combat, FLAWLESS victory. He was more than 3 times better than his closest rival, FATALITY......
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by bestspoke: 10:05pm On Apr 09, 2017
seunmsg:
It's not a talent show... It's a reality show.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by banjeezay(m): 10:05pm On Apr 09, 2017
Nigerians ooo

Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by wristbangle: 10:05pm On Apr 09, 2017
ritababe:

lol I think say na only me see am

That makes both of us. Still wondering why people watch the senseless program undecided
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by phorget(m): 10:06pm On Apr 09, 2017
Against all odds,God picked someone's call in EFE. God bless our able voters for showing some love,one more poverty ridden family has just moved a step forward into prosperity. To all who said BBN is never a poverty alleviating Avenue... Why would someone leave behind his/her business and remain in castrated if not for a better reward? This reward has indeed been bestowed upon that one person whom in my own opinion needed it the most.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by Kaymaxine(m): 10:06pm On Apr 09, 2017
numericalguy:

Guy, you just hit the nail on the head. This is the biggest reason why Nigeria is not growing. I have no dislike whatsoever for Efe, but the BBNaija is something of a talent hunt where participants are required to showcase their talents, but we have Efe, a completely untalented fellow wining the show. Most people voted based on sentiments.

Same way we have been approaching elections in the country and why we have been missing it time and time again.
Oblige me bro, to take u down memory lane...
He had d highest friday games win
He won d most HOH challenge
He won the ultimate HOH!!!
He may not be "talented" as u said,bt he's DAMN INTELLIGENT!!! cool

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by diva90: 10:06pm On Apr 09, 2017
Bisola had no chance
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by sneak3(m): 10:07pm On Apr 09, 2017
seunmsg:

Lagoon never de filled up bro

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by hellomosquito(f): 10:07pm On Apr 09, 2017
i saw this as i subscribed to his utube channel. Thanks y'all this was massive 4 EFE.I promised it and i will do it. contact @ujeshaofficial.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEwQEl03quw
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by Hydrolysis(m): 10:07pm On Apr 09, 2017
mizchoc:
As in... Based on logistics.. .
So tmrw, we will reason out Buhari's matter..

By the way, is Buhari in this country?
grin
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by Rxdon(m): 10:07pm On Apr 09, 2017
greenhulk:

But allow me to be a little critical and I don't care if I get hates for this. It's high time nigerians stop being sentimental, I know the campaign for efe was massive based on (logistics) the fact that he was from the street. Yes he had a poor background and all that... But in all honesty he is not even among the most entertaining or talented in the house. This is the same thing Nigerians so when it comes to election, we vote based on sentiments thereby pushing someone who doesn't deserve to win into critical positions. And then we come back and blame the government when those people we vote in don't perform. We need to change this out attitude.

I doubt if u truly followed the program... Efe is not only talented he's also wise when u consider his age among the other housemates.. It takes talent to do freestyles(rap). Aside Bisola I don't see any other person as entertaining as him.. To crown it all he was damn real to himself

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by jiorhemen(m): 10:07pm On Apr 09, 2017
greenhulk:

Good analysis. Just that if God has chosen someone, no human factor can unchoose the person. That's what happened in Efe's case. This reminds me of the last US presidential election. The whole world had predicted and expected that Hillary would win big, but the problem with that expectation was that Jehovah God, the decider and Master of the universe, has not chosen her, so no matter what, she wouldn't win the race.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by Stanleysteno(m): 10:08pm On Apr 09, 2017
No no no! How can marvis have just 1.47 votes, am very sure now that some of her family members even voted efe... Her family members n friends should all be probed.... Congratulations to efe #whoibe #basedonlogistics #bbnaija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates / Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) / NTA Staff Wearing Makeup On Live TV (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.