Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,988 members, 7,828,493 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car (7181 Views)

Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them / Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car by Modragon(m): 8:04am On Apr 11, 2017
George22016:
since I got my Toyota EOD September I av enjoyed several girls both d ones who are super models and upcoming artress

to be candid a Nigerian girl or woman is cheap n all the same

Gbam!!! All na the same, nor believe deir story of gurls are different, broke ppl, and na d ones for poor homes worse pass
Re: How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car by Modragon(m): 8:08am On Apr 11, 2017
NLchikeeto:
Lol...........but a confirm naija guy does not need car before a girl can date him.

We know.....but it makes the dating, sorry I mean f**king easier and fast like the speed of lyt, it works like magic grin
Re: How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car by Modragon(m): 8:18am On Apr 11, 2017
lovelygurl:

Oh because you love rolling with cheap girls and gold diggers all Nigerian women are now cheap?

What's stopping you from meeting those who are financial stable and don't give a f about the car you drive?

Funny enuf na ppl like u cheap pass oooo, ur toto don suffer tire idiat

2 Likes

Re: How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 11, 2017
Modragon:

Funny enuf na ppl like u cheap pass oooo, ur toto don suffer tire idiat

undecided undecided undecided

Funny enough it's people like you that keep being slaves, who scratch every corner of different vaginas with their pathetic toothpicks and wonder why it's so wide

2 Likes

Re: How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car by ManofGod2017: 11:12am On Apr 11, 2017
NaijaDryGuy:
Lol.. guys, how true is this?

Girls with future and common sense will not feel bad or anyhow because they know a car owner today maybe broke tomorrow if he is visionless while a broke guy with good vision can become dangote with vision. Thats why we tell ladies to go for a man with VISION and not a man with BIG TELEVISION because a man with big television will sell off his television if he has no vision and a man with BIG VISION will buy millions of big television plus a man with no vision to clean the televisions.
thank you!
Re: How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car by Modragon(m): 1:20pm On Apr 11, 2017
lovelygurl:

undecided undecided undecided

Funny enough it's people like you that keep being slaves, who scratch every corner of different vaginas with their pathetic toothpicks and wonder why it's so wide

The thing pain you reach bone.....doh, I nor go hrut ur feelings......
Cheap babe, ,afterall toto nor get metre grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 11, 2017
Modragon:

The thing pain you reach bone.....doh, I nor go hrut ur feelings......
Cheap babe, ,afterall toto nor get metre grin cheesy

A slowpoke like you can't hurt my feelings loooool! Bastards like you aren't worth to be looked at a second time. Get lost!
Re: How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car by Modragon(m): 1:25pm On Apr 11, 2017
lovelygurl:

A slowpoke like you can't hurt my feelings loooool! Bastarda like you aren't worth to be looked at a second time. Get lost!

Hahahahaha kpele, e dey pain oooooo
Cheap gurl

1 Like

Re: How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car by buffalowings: 1:27pm On Apr 11, 2017
George22016:
since I got my Toyota EOD September I av enjoyed several girls both d ones who are super models and upcoming artress

to be candid a Nigerian girl or woman is cheap n all the same

more pusssies will be slayed by your sword
Re: How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 11, 2017
Modragon:

Hahahahaha kpele, e dey pain oooooo
Cheap gurl

We both know who is hurting here. I'm doing great. Girls like me make guys like you insecure. We don't drool over guys with cars, we work towards having our OWN cars. Sooooo stop complaining about the kind of girls you roll with. Hardworking ladies don't roll with whiners like you either

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car by Modragon(m): 1:34pm On Apr 11, 2017
lovelygurl:

We both know who is hurting here. I'm doing great. Girls like me make guys like you insecure. We don't drool over guys with cars, we work towards having our OWN cars. Sooooo stop complaining about the kind of girls you roll with. Hardworking ladies don't roll with whiners like you either

Hahahahaha see whos talking abt hard work and insecurity, mrs I reside in germany@ ur profile whose insecure, I can feed ur entire generation without breaking a sweat, meanwhile cheap babes like u naim drool pass, forming holier than thou, meanwhile d idiot is just at home jobless, begging for a saviour.....dumb cheap ass, u even knw all d prick size frm 2t pick to spoke madam cheap quit been ashawo, na ur toto go suffer sha, e sha nor get metre

1 Like

Re: How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car by FTBOY: 1:39pm On Apr 11, 2017
objobj:

Habaaaa
TOYOTA EOD?

Nothing person no go hear on NL.
It seems you are lying but continue

alliswell
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 11, 2017
Modragon:

Hahahahaha see whos talking abt hard work and insecurity, mrs I reside in germany@ ur profile whose insecure, I can feed ur entire generation without breaking a sweat, meanwhile cheap babes like u naim drool pass, forming holier than thou, meanwhile d idiot is just at home jobless, begging for a saviour.....dumb cheap ass, u even knw all d prick size frm 2t pick to spoke madam cheap quit been ashawo, na ur toto go suffer sha, e sha nor get metre

The fact that you think residing in Germany is a big deal already displays your insecurity to the world because I could be living anywhere, it doesn't matter.
You keep calling me cheap, is that all you can say undecided, really undecided .
I can see how you can feed a whole generation. People who aren't capable of constructing a sentence to make it even A LITTLE bit understandable for the reader DEFINITELY are capable of feeding a whole generation

1 Like

Re: How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 11, 2017
lolz
Re: How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car by Modragon(m): 1:55pm On Apr 11, 2017
lovelygurl:

The fact that you think residing in Germany is a big deal already displays your insecurity to the world because I could be living anywhere, it doesn't matter.
You keep calling me cheap, is that all you can say undecided, really undecided .
I can see how you can feed a whole generation. People who aren't capable of constructing a sentence to make it even A LITTLE bit understandable for the reader DEFINITELY are capable of feeding a whole generation

Hahahaha And shes like hard working gurls, as if she is...let me get back 2 work . typical Nigerian babe afterall when you guys are done with school with ur P brain, u go abt making beads and baking cakes begging every dick and harry 2 patronise you claiming ur hardworking, dat business will soon hit rock bottom and soon, guys will still keep f**king ur broke ass till u admit it ur cheap....am outta here dickface grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 11, 2017
Modragon:

Hahahaha And shes like hard working gurls, as if she is...let me get back 2 work . typical Nigerian babe afterall when you guys are done with school with ur P brain, u go abt making beads and baking cakes begging every dick and harry 2 patronise you claiming ur hardworking, dat business will soon hit rock bottom and soon, guys will still keep f**king ur broke ass till u admit it ur cheap....am outta here dickface grin cheesy cheesy

So you have a work? With this your IQ
Re: How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car by Modragon(m): 2:02pm On Apr 11, 2017
lovelygurl:

So you have a work? With this your IQ

Job nor work silly, and dat IQ gave me 6 cars, a house, and earnings of more than half a million monthly
Dat ur poor father cant even boast of.....keep making ur beads and cakes
Re: How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 11, 2017
Modragon:

Job nor work silly, and dat IQ gave me 6 cars, a house, and earnings of more than half a million monthly
Dat ur poor father cant even boast of.....keep making ur beads and cakes

Looooool wonders shall never end! This 1 too is forming rich buhahaha grin

Dude really rich people don't talk about their money. To them it's NORMAL especially if you are born in a rich family! It's no big deal
Re: How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car by Modragon(m): 2:11pm On Apr 11, 2017
lovelygurl:

Dude really rich people don't talk about their money. To them it's NORMAL especially if you are born in a rich family! It's no big deal

Its nothing forming my dear, its what I feel everday
U did get there someday, I doubt with ur beads n cake and all P brain
Cheap cheap cheap
Re: How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car by Modragon(m): 2:15pm On Apr 11, 2017
lovelygurl:

Funny enuf u hide behind ur fone typing trash....let nairalanders cum check us outnin reality and report to the house ,I doubt if
Ur daily living is measurable with those of my dogs
Re: How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 11, 2017
Modragon:

Funny enuf u hide behind ur fone typing trash....let nairalanders cum check us outnin reality and report to the house ,I doubt if
Ur daily living is measurable with those of my dogs

But of course undecided

Continue sounding pathetic. I'm listening, that's what you want right? Someone who will listen to your baby whinings
Re: How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car by Modragon(m): 2:19pm On Apr 11, 2017
lovelygurl:

Tell it to davido to stop bragging, tell it 2 wizzy loooooool.....them say, them say and she hasnt even had dat feeling
Re: How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 11, 2017
Modragon:

Tell it to davido to stop bragging, tell it 2 wizzy loooooool.....them say, them say and she hasnt even had dat feeling

The fact that you quoted me thrice! THRICE 'cos of the same post. Ouch, it went deep uhn? Oya continue your pathetic whining
Re: How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car by Modragon(m): 2:22pm On Apr 11, 2017
lovelygurl:

But of course undecided

Continue sounding pathetic. I'm listening, that's what you want right? Someone who will listen to your baby whinings

Jus putting you in ur place based on ur first comment dat d guy roles wit cheap gurls, like who da f**k are u to call ppl cheap
When ur a brokeass and u exhibit same cheap attitude in reality...talk is cheap

1 Like

Re: How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car by Amarabae(f): 2:23pm On Apr 11, 2017
nonsense, its poor girls that do that. what is car, in the university days, I was riding Toyota Corolla LE. so guys should stop this noise about car in dating.
Re: How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
Modragon:

Jus putting you in ur place based on ur first comment dat d guy roles wit cheap gurls, like who da f**k are u to call ppl cheap
When ur a brokeass and u exhibit same cheap attitude in reality...talk is cheap

Putting me in my place loooooooooooooooool. Hahaha who the F do you even think you are hehehehe. Jeez see this motherfucker loooooool
Re: How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 11, 2017
Amarabae:
nonsense, its poor girls that do that.
what is car, in the university days, I was riding Toyota Corolla LE.
so guys should stop this noise about car in dating.

I know right! There's absolutely NOTHING special in driving a car
Re: How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car by Amarabae(f): 2:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
lovelygurl:

I know right! There's absolutely NOTHING special in driving a car
exactly.
Re: How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car by Modragon(m): 2:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
lovelygurl:

Putting me in my place loooooooooooooooool. Hahaha who the F do you even think you are hehehehe. Jeez see this motherfucker loooooool

F**k am outta here, smh
Re: How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 11, 2017
Modragon:

F**k am outta here, smh

Awwww but I was about to grab my popcorn! You displaying your stupidity was just so hilarious! grin
Re: How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car by richidinho(m): 2:33pm On Apr 11, 2017
lovelygurl:

Oh because you love rolling with cheap girls and gold diggers all Nigerian women are now cheap?

What's stopping you from meeting those who are financial stable and don't give a f about the car you drive?

financially stable babe like you?
Re: How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car by Modragon(m): 2:54pm On Apr 11, 2017
lovelygurl:

Awwww but I was about to grab my popcorn! You displaying your stupidity was just so hilarious! grin

Your jobless u can stay here all day...time and money calls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Under Fire For Publishing Nudes In The Name Of Motherhood Pics! / Russian Man Offers Model ₦116M To Spend The Night With Her, See Her Sexy Photo / She Wants To Know If i Would Like Her Pussy Eaten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.