Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,085 members, 7,828,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car (7185 Views)

Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them / Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 11, 2017
Modragon:

Your jobless u can stay here all day...time and money calls

You are*

You are welcome grin

Anything for the idiot who makes me laugh at his stupidity wink

Take care and don't hurt yourself! Stupid people like you make my day

Ciao cheesy
Re: How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car by Nwachukwu1986(m): 3:04pm On Apr 11, 2017
lovelygurl:

The fact that you think residing in Germany is a big deal already displays your insecurity to the world because I could be living anywhere, it doesn't matter.
You keep calling me cheap, is that all you can say undecided, really undecided .
I can see how you can feed a whole generation. People who aren't capable of constructing a sentence to make it even A

LITTLE bit understandable for the reader DEFINITELY are capable of feeding a whole generation

Why all these fights? Who knows if this dude might turn out to be ur husband tomorrow.
Re: How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 11, 2017
Nwachukwu1986:

Why all these fights? Who knows if this dude might turn out to be ur husband tomorrow.

But bro, why are you cursing me nau
Re: How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car by Nwachukwu1986(m): 3:12pm On Apr 11, 2017
lovelygurl:

But bro, why are you cursing me nau

Me no curse u just that to me the talks is not necessary .
Re: How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car by seeniorboy(m): 3:50pm On Apr 11, 2017
George22016:
since I got my Toyota EOD September I av enjoyed several girls both d ones who are super models and upcoming artress

to be candid a Nigerian girl or woman is cheap n all the same
Yours NA EOD ABI?ma ladokite guys Wey dey use venza,4matic and the like if them wan do 20 ladies b4 nite NA soft hand he dey 4lo come!!!
Ladies and material life are like 5&6

Soft!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guy Shared A cobra snakes drawn at G spot of A Lady Curve He Hanged Out On TGF / Woman What Is Your View When Dating Younger Guys? / Naija Couple's Wedding Picture Sends Internet Into Meltdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.