Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,487 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

What Do Ladies Expect From Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Ladies Expect From Men? (1300 Views)

An Apology Letter From Men To Women / What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). / Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Ladies Expect From Men? by Mannylex(m): 2:39am On Dec 30, 2009
It's a common saying that "Nigerian Men are not romantic", but the question is what do Ladies want from us ?, if for example u buy a Nigerian lady a Rose flower as her birthday gift, she'll look at u with a grin on her face that says "na this one i go chop", u treat a lady in a subtle manner, she says "he's too soft", u call regularly, "he's too over possessive". They always say Nigerian men don't just get it right, but they don't tell us wat they want, so ladies, tell us wat u need, wat we could do to please you, and wat you want in a perfect man.
Re: What Do Ladies Expect From Men? by puskin: 2:57am On Dec 30, 2009
They want xtra long things.
Re: What Do Ladies Expect From Men? by Mannylex(m): 4:10am On Dec 30, 2009
/\/\/\ hmmn! is that so.
Re: What Do Ladies Expect From Men? by madlady(f): 4:34am On Dec 30, 2009
No it is not!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Do Ladies Expect From Men? by jcob1: 4:41am On Dec 30, 2009
Nigerian girls - Money
Other Girls - Love

More money in Nigeria means more love. Money over Bitches.

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Expect From Men? by madlady(f): 4:49am On Dec 30, 2009
jcob.:

Nigerian girls - Money
Other Girls - Love

OMG not you again. Stop with the money talk. ps make sure you have a pre-nup when you marry.
Re: What Do Ladies Expect From Men? by jcob1: 5:04am On Dec 30, 2009
oh. you dont want me to say the truth. ok lemme be serious. we have the good, the bad and the ugly.

go for whatever you want in a lady,

Have actually got ladies that did a joint spending. and same way, have got the gold diggers.

as per pre-nup, I dont need that. forget virtual life o.
Re: What Do Ladies Expect From Men? by madlady(f): 5:11am On Dec 30, 2009
madlady:

OMG not you again. Stop with the money talk. ps make sure you have a pre-nup when you marry.
jcob.:

oh. you dont want me to say the truth. ok lemme be serious. we have the good, the bad and the ugly.

go for whatever you want in a lady,

Have actually got ladies that did a joint spending. and same way, have got the gold diggers.

as per pre-nup, I dont need that. forget virtual life o.

Pre-nup is for the REAL WORLD, forĀ  people who have money for real .
Re: What Do Ladies Expect From Men? by jcob1: 5:18am On Dec 30, 2009
madlady:

Pre-nup is for the REAL WORLD for people who have money for real .

is more common in the western world. dont really fancy it.
Re: What Do Ladies Expect From Men? by madlady(f): 5:26am On Dec 30, 2009
Ok I get you. Anyway I guess you were just having a bit of fun on your thread wink

Happy New Year to you.
Re: What Do Ladies Expect From Men? by waleshakur: 5:28am On Dec 30, 2009
i agree, most naija babes have a prostitute ethos. be like say na money-o

"If you don't got ends you wont be hittin no skins,
and if you don't got money, you won't scoop a honey,
and if you not clockin loot you won't be knockin no boots"

as i land i bin find one oyingbo, hin no fit cook but i dey chop, cell phone, caks and all. na love be that. me i dey support am as i fit. i dey bring flowe and she love am. be like say i leave bushmeat for naija-o. i bin read this forum, exotic chix something wey dem dey bash our girls. our girls dey Bleep up but no be the reason dem listnaija woman no dey share.

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Expect From Men? by jcob1: 5:37am On Dec 30, 2009
@ madlady, thanks dear. Yep. Just created some of the threads to have fun cos very soon i wud av less than 3 hrs to play around online. Hapi nu year 2 u 2. Whatsup for 2010 ?

@ Wale, tell them !
Re: What Do Ladies Expect From Men? by lovemoi2(f): 5:54am On Dec 30, 2009
jcob.:

Nigerian girls - Money
Other Girls - Love

u are so wrong
i can assure that all races have women that love money
and men that love money
how can u say that other races will love u only and nigerian girls will want money
that is really sad that u can think of women of ur kind like that
Re: What Do Ladies Expect From Men? by waleshakur: 7:10am On Dec 30, 2009
naija women are the most consistent about it. money is their only barometer for love while others augment it or support the man

Re: What Do Ladies Expect From Men? by madlady(f): 7:39am On Dec 30, 2009
waleshakur:

naija women are the most consistent about it. money is their only barometer for love while others augment it or support the man

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What's the picture for?
Re: What Do Ladies Expect From Men? by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 30, 2009
This poster have the time asking question which has no answer.
Re: What Do Ladies Expect From Men? by Mannylex(m): 9:19am On Dec 30, 2009
/\/\/\For every question a human being is asked, there's always an answer, only dead people don't have answers.
Re: What Do Ladies Expect From Men? by hbabe(f): 3:36pm On Dec 30, 2009
Ladies expect different things from men.
But we expect fidelity, encouragement to improve our lives, truth at all time (except when it will hurt and it is absolutely unnecessary), appreciation, attention without being annoyingly possessive and so many other things.
I don't know about money but we expect the guys in our lives to have good prospects, no one wants to date a loser or a never-do-well.
Re: What Do Ladies Expect From Men? by Chigo247(m): 11:55pm On Oct 03, 2020
Even if a man carry the whole house and give a Nigerian gal, she will still say is not enough, so just take what you see, by the way what have you done for your man before

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ever Fallen In Love With The Wrong Person? / Topic: I Love My Husband's Friend: Need Your Advice / Insecure Men Turning It On Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.