Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,478 members, 7,865,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:00 AM

6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. (37003 Views)

2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos) / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / Nigerian Ladies On Twitter Come For A Lady Who Says “All Men Are Useless” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by SINZ: 7:04pm On Apr 11, 2017
CplusJason:
Oh Good Heavens!!! grin Lmao!!!!! grin

Please let me know him. cheesy

Check out his deistic theory about his imaginary God he calls "Reverad".

Says he's its prophet too. Wetin person nor go see for NL? gringrin

www.nairaland.com/otemanudun.o

Without the ".".
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Mimzyy(f): 7:07pm On Apr 11, 2017
Bumbae1:

Surulere u know d place near aguda

Opposite Masha kilo grin grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 11, 2017
kimbra:
I love that girl. She was one of the realest friend I had on NL, but what do you do when someone doesn't know the value of friendship?, you let them go. I could remember her having a beef with my friend Jason. I was neutral and didn't take sides but rather called them to order on whatsapp.
i dont like u so dont feel good abt this but aderola likes u , she has told me many times to stop insulting u , u think i just stopped? She talked to me , she has always had ur back , she even fought with me wen i insulted u , there are too many snakes on nairaland , if u let a good friend like her go to waste na ur loss , me i dey happy because now i can insult u without telling her sorry after , u were wrong , she wasnt the one that told me and u no say i no go talk who , so make we forget that one , i done give u my 1 kobo , spend am how u like

Wetin concern me if u tell her sorry , just want to clean ur glasses for u

Viewing thru grin

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by TrumporIdie: 7:10pm On Apr 11, 2017
Bumbae1:

[
thanks luv

1 Like

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Chelseafan1: 7:11pm On Apr 11, 2017
ZarZar:
OK, true about traditional wear & a clean beard. IDK about maninured nails though. It just sounds girly. They must just be short & clean. Nothing more disgusting than seeing a guy with discoloured talons for nails.

You assumed this was what the OP termed manicure for men or not?
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 11, 2017
Snow84:

I wonder how birth date can be this accurate in determining the behavior of humans. I had to give up knocking sense into people, and started allowing the wind take me to wherever it wishes because I could be obstinate. Last year, I deactivated my first moniker here, after months of trying to correct the reasoning of our people to the extent that I completely ruled out marrying a Nigerian.

What menaces the collective health of society is when the deserving highs of intellectual application of the former, become indistinguishable from the loutish low of the latter. -- Soyinka.

I'm a breed of humans that don't pander to the expectations of the sanctimonious. I find solace in being a rebel because I have mastered the spirit realm to a level that I know what can harm, and what can't. Sputter and rage they may, but noone can control my choice for perfection, neither will they be permitted free passage to encroach upon, and abuse the private spaces of human responsiveness.

To remark in the passing, BUTCHCASSIDY is fun to be with. We should wean him to our side of the fence. shocked

Lol, IDK why I always imagine you wearing glasses & those tweed jackets with elbow patches when I read your posts. You sound so formal tongue But yeah, I concur. ButchyCassidy is a lost cause. I tried. He just doesn't believe in astrology.
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 11, 2017
Now playing the victim card shocked shocked shocked

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin cheesy, just like it was said.

Errrrrmmm... To those I'm following, I'm sorry you got to see this but I'm not sorry I did this. Love you guys kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by CplusJason: 7:12pm On Apr 11, 2017
SINZ:

Check out his deistic theory about his imaginary God he calls "Reverad".

Says he's its prophet too. Wetin person nor go see for NL? gringrin

www.nairaland.com/otemanudun.o

Without the ".".
Craze people full NL Bro . grin

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
CplusJason:
which bad person u no like cheesy cheesy cheesy trump to ibori , i hail shocked
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 11, 2017
Chelseafan1:

You assumed this was what the OP termed manicure for men or not?

I don't know. Aren't there any other topics or threads to discuss? I said my piece on this & I'm not gonna go back to address every little detail again.
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by SINZ: 7:18pm On Apr 11, 2017
CplusJason:

Just take your time tonight, peruse the nonsense wey full that guy cranium.

You'd feel genuine pity for him. Dude even wrote his own version of the bible for "Reverad". I don laugh taya!
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by TrumporIdie: 7:19pm On Apr 11, 2017
So a girl asked a guy out and the guy found out she is dirty, pls why should this be news?

1 Like

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by CplusJason: 7:20pm On Apr 11, 2017
CuteJude:
which bad person u no like cheesy cheesy cheesy trump to ibori , i hail shocked
Lol, pleasant greetings bro.

I just love doing "bad things in a good way" cool
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Chelseafan1: 7:20pm On Apr 11, 2017
ZarZar:

I don't know. Aren't there any other topics or threads to discuss? I said my piece on this & I'm not gonna go back to address every little detail again.

Alright.
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by KennyID17(m): 7:21pm On Apr 11, 2017
Bumbae1:

But I'm married to jesus so how we go connect embarassed

**clears throat**

1 Like

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 11, 2017
TrumporIdie:
So a girl asked a guy out and the guy found out she is dirty, pls why should this be news?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy fall on the ground

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy rolling on the floor

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy my belle , i wan die ooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Jesu cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by CplusJason: 7:23pm On Apr 11, 2017
SINZ:

Just take your time tonight, peruse the nonsense wey full that guy cranium.

You'd feel genuine pity for him. Dude even wrote his own version of the bible for "Reverad". I don laugh taya!
And I was here thinking it's just those Moronic peeps that has stupidity installed in their weak brains. cheesy

Will do that boss.

I don laugh tire for here. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 11, 2017
Bumbae1:

My dear e pain me too but got slapped when i tried to seperate .. grin

Sorry nah... It wasn't a slap tho, just failed attempt at keeping calm. Even ladies as sweet as Aderola and I ( grin ) tend to loose our cool when we notice that we are about to be cheated. Don't worry Aderola will be cool soon and she will feel sorry for that. I hope you will forgive us cry

1 Like

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 11, 2017
Aderola15:
Now playing the victim card shocked shocked shocked

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin cheesy, just like it was said.

Errrrrmmm... To those I'm following, I'm sorry you got to see this but I'm not sorry I did this. Love you guys kiss
Omo Iya shey ka soro? cry
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 11, 2017
Mimzyy:

Opposite Masha kilo grin grin
"Masha masha kilo wole with your N10 change o "
lol that's what the bus conductors used to call out then .. love naija sha
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 11, 2017
Alondrah:
Sorry nah... It wasn't a slap tho, just failed attempt at keeping calm. Even ladies as sweet as Aderola and I ( grin ) tend to loose our cool when we notice of we are about to be cheated. Don't worry Aderola will be cool soon and she will feel sorry for that. I hope you will forgive us cry
U ladies need to be like me grin

When i loose my cool u wont even know seff grin yh just want them to be happy again used to her bubbly side is all
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
Alondrah:
Omo Iya shey ka soro? cry

Mo n gbo but mo le ma gba cheesy

Btw, stop saying I might feel sorry later because I won't lipsrsealed
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Mimzyy(f): 7:30pm On Apr 11, 2017
grin Doubt if ul get a bus for even 20naira to any destination again o.

Bumbae1:

"Masha masha kilo wole with your N10 change o "
lol that's what the bus conductors used to call out then .. love naija sha
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by TrapHedges(m): 7:31pm On Apr 11, 2017
Bltch get tf off my dick tat aint tight
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 11, 2017
CplusJason:
Lol, pleasant greetings bro.

I just love doing "bad things in a good way" cool

na me greet u pass grin take am easy , i hear say dem go soon pick ibori again
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by TrapHedges(m): 7:35pm On Apr 11, 2017
Gfdesnhbgyujhnm bfdsb hsjnbxghjskanbghxjmndbfghjskjxnbgh dfcujshnbv vdjhxaqnbv fdsjahnbbvfdjshnbbvsaqjuik bfujhsb fikjbnfujesjhnbv
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by VickyRotex(f): 7:35pm On Apr 11, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Vickyrotex grin

Ofofo! cheesy grin

Optional1 ngbo? Ya catching fish? grin
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by aloobright17: 7:35pm On Apr 11, 2017
kimbra:
So the same way I was playing with you when I was new on NL anyone would have assumed we dated. Just ignore that ratched yahoo boy suffering in Ghana cos he has not been able to scam one person. grin

Hahahaha your Guy caught you sleeping with his brother,he dumped you,you ran come create a thread and called him wicked and Yahoo Yahoo guy,So I don't expect nothing less from you,Yahoo Yahoo is a common name this days,it's like calling every girl Ashawo even without any evidence. Suffering? who eats without suffering? Madam you're making no single sense and you know it.

Why do you even stop quoting me,I'm still waiting for the evidence before I go scam that your dirty smelling gutter you called pussi.
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 11, 2017
aloobright17:

Hahahaha your Guy caught you sleeping with his brother,he dumped you,you ran come create a thread and called him wicked and Yahoo Yahoo guy ,So I don't expect nothing less from you,Yahoo Yahoo is a common name this days,it's like calling every girl Ashawo even without any evidence. Suffering? who eats without suffering? Madam you're making no single sense and you know it.

Why do you even stop quoting me,I'm still waiting for the evidence before I go scam that your dirty smelling gutter you called pussi.
gbam , i knew that her thread story no pure cheesy cheesy cheesy with her looks she suppose dey humble , clean cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy and faithful
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by CplusJason: 7:39pm On Apr 11, 2017
CuteJude:
na me greet u pass grin take am easy , i hear say dem go soon pick ibori again
Lol, Only time will tell Bro.

You might just see the King of the South as your next president. grin
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 11, 2017
CplusJason:
Lol, Only time will tell Bro.

You might just see the King of the South as your next president. grin
president of sapele? Abi e get country wen i no know cheesy cheesy cheesy make i go look map again cheesy cheesy
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 11, 2017
kimbra:
Lol, good evening ma'. Don't mind us. grin
Ma bawo? shocked

Me, I'm a small children ooo . Don't come and add years to my age. cry.

Kimbra it's sad to know that your friendship couldn't stand the test of time. You and Aderola were Twinnie . The two best friends that inspired me, Yea that's a confession. You wouldn't know because I hardly tell people personal stuff here. You two challenged me,you made me realise that I can be friends with my fellow lady and i tried it, and guess what? it worked, it's isn't easy but I have decided to make a lasting one.

Friendship isn't all about happy moments, laugh, gist, sharing secrets and so on... But also about standing for one another, fighting for it, forgiving, letting go, accepting apologies not tendered, minding words even when annoyed. You and Aderola are failing at this.
You two want to let go of everything because of a misunderstanding? You want to turn enemies because one of you can't just let it go? . I don't know what happened and I really don't want to know, I just want you two should end this all.
Please.

Cc Aderola15

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (25) (Reply)

South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) / When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) / Man Proposes To Older White Lover In Delta State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.