Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,322 members, 7,864,533 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:04 PM

6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. (36985 Views)

2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos) / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / Nigerian Ladies On Twitter Come For A Lady Who Says “All Men Are Useless” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by FelixFelicis(m): 7:46pm On Apr 11, 2017
VickyRotex:

Ofofo! cheesy grin

Optional1 ngbo? Ya catching fish? grin
she be looking for big fish since o vicky grin
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 11, 2017
Alondrah:
Ma bawo? shocked

Me, I'm a small children ooo . Don't come and add years to my age. cry.

Kim.bra it's sad to know that your friendship couldn't stand the test of time. You and Aderola were Twinnie . The two best friends that inspired me, Yea that's a confession. You wouldn't know because I hardly tell people personal stuff here. You two challenged me,you made me realise that I can be friends with my fellow lady and i tried it, and guess what? it worked, it's isn't easy but I have decided to make a lasting one.

Friendship isn't all about happy moments, laugh, gist, sharing secrets and so on... But also about standing for one another, fighting for it, forgiving, letting go, accepting apologies not tendered, minding words even when annoyed. You and Aderola are failing at this.
You two want to let go of everything because of a misunderstanding? You want to turn enemies because one of you can't just let it go? . I don't know what happened and I really don't want to know, I just want you two should end this all.
Please.

Cc Adero.la15
*Sobbing* this your speech is enough to make me sob. It's not about ego, some people are not meant to be in your space.
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by CplusJason: 7:47pm On Apr 11, 2017
CuteJude:
president of sapele? Abi e get country wen i no know cheesy cheesy cheesy make i go look map again cheesy cheesy
NP: Amarantine by Enya. grin
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by FelixFelicis(m): 7:47pm On Apr 11, 2017
Alondrah embarassed
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 11, 2017
ZarZar:

Yeah. And you?
Gemini

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:52pm On Apr 11, 2017
Anitateddy:
So beard turns ladies on? Definitely not me tho. As long as you are cute,got swag and money,am in baby cheesy

Babe just defined me but oh well.. wink but then again a lot of ladies love the bead gang, the naughty ones love the feeling when he is down there giving them orgasmic head things, guess the bead tickles and adds to the sensation..

I know kicking and giving soft bites to the sides of a girls nipples then blow some hot air on them ..

I know eating her out while still playing with her cli!! Is a turn on for some..

I know neck kisses, soft then slowly rough smooches are some girls turn on spots... cool I was never here.. Anitateddy come to the other room..Daddy needs your soft hands @ work wink
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 11, 2017
Jayceon:
Gemini

No wonder we always get each other's way of thinking smiley Apparently it's a good match. I've never met a Gemini man though. The females I don't like.
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by aloobright17: 7:59pm On Apr 11, 2017
CuteJude:
gbam , i knew that her thread story no pure cheesy cheesy cheesy with her looks she suppose dey humble , clean cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy and faithful
She came and create thread how the guy no call her even one month after making such long journey Blah Blah Blah she kept asking her how she is calling the guy Yahoo Yahoo in stead of her facing her wrong doing,Na from there me and that Olodo dirt girl start having issues . I don't know if she created the tread for all man to support her wrong doing or what?Not me.
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
aloobright17:
She came and create thread how the guy no call her even one month after making such long journey Blah Blah Blah she kept asking her how she is calling the guy Yahoo Yahoo in stead of her facing her wrong doing,Na from there me and that Olodo dirt girl start having issues . I don't know if she created the tread for all man to support her wrong doing or what?Not me.

she do thread abt her sleeping with one random guy , how many guys she go date for this life , check her profile u go see am , random guy
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 11, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, IDK why I always imagine you wearing glasses & those tweed jackets with elbow patches when I read your posts. You sound so formal tongue But yeah, I concur. ButchyC assidy is a lost cause. I tried. He just doesn't believe in astrology.
Hey! I dont believe in Santa claus and the easter bunny either tongue tongue tongue
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 11, 2017
Aderola15:

Mo n gbo but mo le ma gba cheesy

Btw, stop saying I might feel sorry later because I won't lipsrsealed
Omo Iya oo gbodo gba ooo oti di dandan cheesy

Even though I know it will happen, I won't say it again lipsrsealed tongue .

My Mama once told me something: Dolapo, No matter how angry you are, or how raged especially in a verbal confrontation . Never loose two things... Your mind, Your Tongue. Arguments will end but words will never fade. Never fight beyond redemption.

Does this mean I don't fight? No

Does this mean I don't loose some friends? No

Does this mean I have tons of friends? No

Do I have enemies/ someone who hates me that I'm aware of? No

I am directing those words to you now Ade, don't fight beyond redemption. And don't give up on your friendship too soon. Sometimes we lose people not because they aren't meant for us but because we gave up too soon. Please Ade . Think about itsmiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 11, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Hey! I dont believe in Santa claus and the easter bunny either tongue tongue tongue

Do you believe in God?
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 11, 2017
ZarZar:

Do you believe in God?
Yup I do
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by optional1(f): 8:09pm On Apr 11, 2017
RuggedArab:

You ain't even romantic.

haba

me lomatic ke.. Haba my king
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by VickyRotex(f): 8:09pm On Apr 11, 2017
FelixFelicis:

Optional1 no be fisherman na. I no believe you! undecided
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 11, 2017
Alondrah:
Ma bawo? shocked

Me, I'm a small children ooo . Don't come and add years to my age. cry.

Kimbra it's sad to know that your friendship couldn't stand the test of time. You and Aderola were Twinnie . The two best friends that inspired me, Yea that's a confession. You wouldn't know because I hardly tell people personal stuff here. You two challenged me,you made me realise that I can be friends with my fellow lady and i tried it, and guess what? it worked, it's isn't easy but I have decided to make a lasting one.

Friendship isn't all about happy moments, laugh, gist, sharing secrets and so on... But also about standing for one another, fighting for it, forgiving, letting go, accepting apologies not tendered, minding words even when annoyed. You and Aderola are failing at this.
You two want to let go of everything because of a misunderstanding? You want to turn enemies because one of you can't just let it go? . I don't know what happened and I really don't want to know, I just want you two should end this all.
Please.

Cc Aderola15

Loooool... I'm sorry I let you down but you know some things don't last forever and some people just breeze into your life, your guys ain't fit. I don't know how to patch things up. Once you can't trust me, I cut you off.

I'm truly sorry it had to get to this but believe me, I can't help it.

And to those I fought with, E mabinu. Izz nor my fault ooo, I'm just always too loyal.

Cc: Desnat
Alobright17
Cutejude
One girl other like that, can't remember her moniker jhor ati
Booda Olu ( Emperorlee) na this one pain me pass. grin angry embarassed
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by optional1(f): 8:12pm On Apr 11, 2017
metallisc:

bia lovelyn, so this is how you used to do! gi na ndi beard gang! grin grin grin grin grin

bia how u take know my middle name... No one calls me dat.
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 11, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Yup I do

What's the difference then? Because astrology & religion are both belief based ideologies with no tangible evidence other than your own fancy.
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 11, 2017
kimbra:
*Sobbing* this your speech is enough to make me sob. It's not about ego, some people are not meant to be in your space.
smiley

Just let it slide and make up pls. Life is too short to hold grudges. It will hurt tho when you realize that there wasn't even a space to start with.

Gosh! Y'all are bringing out my soft part tonightcry. How I wish Alesandesé is free, I would have been hitting your heads together now cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 11, 2017
Alondrah:
Omo Iya oo gbodo gba ooo oti di dandan cheesy

Even though I know it will happen, I won't say it again lipsrsealed tongue .

My Mama once told me something: Dolapo, No matter how angry you are, or how raged especially in a verbal confrontation . Never loose two things... Your mind, Your Tongue. Arguments will end but words will never fade. Never fight beyond redemption.

Does this mean I don't fight? No

Does this mean I don't loose some friends? No

Does this mean I have tons of friends? No

Do I have enemies/ someone who hates me that I'm aware of? No

I am directing those words to you now Ade, don't fight beyond redemption. And don't give up on your friendship too soon. Sometimes we lose people not because they aren't meant for us but because we gave up too soon. Please Ade . Think about itsmiley

Your name is Dolapo, Adedolapo abi Ifedolapo? grin

Dolapo, Omo ti o ba sipa ni iya n gbe nii ooo. I can let go and forgive anything but false accusation? Omo iya, kolewerk.

Something similar to this sele larin emi ati egbon some weeks back and believe me, I was ready to let go of all we ever had until she realized her mistake and apologized.
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by optional1(f): 8:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
Bumbae1:
So u be lovelyn shocked i don catch u today grin

abeg oh

is not what you thinking oh..
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 11, 2017
Bumbae1:

U ladies need to be like me grin

When i loose my cool u wont even know seff grin yh just want them to be happy again used to her bubbly side is all
We are all different . That's why you are bumbaecheesy and I. Diddy.

Funny enough when I am really angry like very. Very angry, I go mute. I don't converse but act. Don't worry she will be her sweet self soon smiley cheesy . Everything will be finesmiley

1 Like

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by optional1(f): 8:26pm On Apr 11, 2017
VickyRotex:

Ofofo! cheesy grin
Optional ngbo? Ya catching fish? grin

sis ayam not a fisherman oh

ayam not catching any fish oh..
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by optional1(f): 8:29pm On Apr 11, 2017
FelixFelicis:

amebo
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 11, 2017
ZarZar:

No wonder we always get each other's way of thinking smiley Apparently it's a good match. I've never met a Gemini man though. The females I don't like.
tongue tongue I wish I knew you in real life,you sound like the type of a girl I would hang with
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2017
Jayceon:
tongue tongue I wish I knew you in real life,you sound like the type of a girl I would hang with

Awwww, Jace smiley Where in SA are you based? Maybe we should do our own NL get together as team SA tongue
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by VickyRotex(f): 8:34pm On Apr 11, 2017
optional1:

sis ayam not a fisherman oh

ayam not catching any fish oh..

I said it! I trust you my darling. kiss kiss
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by aloobright17: 8:35pm On Apr 11, 2017
CuteJude:
she do thread abt her sleeping with one random guy , how many guys she go date for this life , check her profile u go see am , random guy
Me already know say the girl na one hell of a fuckerholic,who even sleeps with married men.She go dey here they claim I don't answer PMs.mtweeeeee na me she wan deceive ?

She is the author of Size doesn't matter Na.
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 11, 2017
ZarZar:

What's the difference then? Because astrology & religion are both belief based ideologies with no tangible evidence other than your own fancy.
No tangible evidence..... Ill pray for you
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by optional1(f): 8:43pm On Apr 11, 2017
VickyRotex:

Optiona no be fisherman na. I no believe you! undecided

big sis no mind that amebo guy...

Ayam not a fisherwoman/man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 11, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

No tangible evidence..... Ill pray for you

What is the evidence before you start praying
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 11, 2017
Alondrah:
smiley

Just let it slide and make up pls. Life is too short to hold grudges. It will hurt tho when you realize that there wasn't even a space to start with.

Gosh! Y'all are bringing out my soft part tonightcry. How I wish Alesan.desé is free, I would have been hitting your heads together now cheesy grin grin cheesy
LMAO. I'm not holding grudges against anyone on NL, I just avoid certain individuals. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (25) (Reply)

Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? / Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? / South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.