Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,608 members, 7,865,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:35 PM

6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. (37011 Views)

2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos) / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / Nigerian Ladies On Twitter Come For A Lady Who Says “All Men Are Useless” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 11, 2017
Alondrah:
We are all different . That's why you are bumbaecheesy and I. Diddy.

Funny enough when I am really angry like very. Very angry, I go mute. I don't converse but act. Don't worry she will be her sweet self soon smiley cheesy . Everything will be finesmiley
Like we don't know you when you're angry. grin cheesy
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by optional1(f): 8:48pm On Apr 11, 2017
VickyRotex:

I said it! I trust you my darling. kiss kiss

don't mind that amebo felixfelicis

1 Like

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 11, 2017
ZarZar:

Awwww, Jace smiley Where in SA are you based? Maybe we should do our own NL get together as team SA tongue
Fourways and you?
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by optional1(f): 8:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
ZarZar:

No wonder we always get each other's way of thinking smiley Apparently it's a good match. I've never met a Gemini man though. The females I don't like.

so you no like me bah...
As we share same horoscope...

I just dey look you..
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 11, 2017
Jayceon:
Fourways and you?

Nice. PTA. At least you, mdu, lesud, 14 & the rest are around Jozi. You guys should meet up for braainyana & bier lol.
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 11, 2017
optional1:

so you no like me bah...
As we share same horoscope...

I just dey look you..

Are you a Gemini or an Aquarius? I'm confused.
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 11, 2017
kimbra:
Like we don't know you when you're angry. grin cheesy
hahahaha grin cheesy if I were you I wouldn't believe all I see here. Moreover , you haven't seen me "very very angry". And you may never see that, Only close relatives do smiley

All is wellsmiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by optional1(f): 8:58pm On Apr 11, 2017
ZarZar:

Are you a Gemini or an Aquarius? I'm confused.

proudly Gemini oh... Who Aquarius people EPP
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 11, 2017
Aderola15:

Your name is Dolapo, Adedolapo abi Ifedolapo? grin

Dolapo, Omo ti o ba sipa ni iya n gbe nii ooo. I can let go and forgive anything but false accusation? Omo iya, kolewerk.

Something similar to this sele larin emi ati egbon some weeks back and believe me, I was ready to let go of all we ever had until she realized her mistake and apologized.
That's my name... Just Dolapo no suffix or prefix. I know we all have that thing we can't take but there are times we just have to let go too.Be free and don't work with burden in your heart.

I see you two making up soon smiley . I will wait. smiley Enjoy the rest of your night smiley
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 11, 2017
Alondrah:
That's my name... Just Dolapo no suffix or prefix. I know we all have that thing we can't take but there are times we just have to let go too.Be free and don't work with burden in your heart.

I see you two making up soon smiley . I will wait. smiley Enjoy the rest of your night smiley

Lol. Thanks for your concern tho.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 11, 2017
optional1:

proudly Gemini oh... Who Aquarius people EPP

Lol, Aquarius is the humanitarian sign of the zodiac so we do "epp" a lot.

She's Aquarius & "epps" a lot of people

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by RuggedArab: 9:18pm On Apr 11, 2017
optional1:

haba

me lomatic ke.. Haba my king

Hahaha.... funny peeps.
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 11, 2017
ZarZar:

Nice. PTA. At least you, mdu, lesud, 14 & the rest are around Jozi. You guys should meet up for braainyana & bier lol.
ohh yes braai,that would be great

I stayed in PTA once and I'm still in love with that city and not to mention the pretty girls I have met in Burgers Park
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 11, 2017
Jayceon:
ohh yes braai,that would be great

I stayed in PTA once and I'm still in love with that city and not to mention the pretty girls I have met in Burgers Park

Sigh. Now it's turning into something else, I'm afraid. Have you heard about this thing they call "bluetooth"? I'm not sure if it's only happening around Tshwane or not, but it kinda scared me while watching 3rd Degree the other day. Very sad.
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by FelixFelicis(m): 9:35pm On Apr 11, 2017
optional1:

don't mind that amebo felixfelicis
you know you're like my sister lovelyn cheesy wink
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by FelixFelicis(m): 9:36pm On Apr 11, 2017
VickyRotex:

Optional1 no be fisherman na. I no believe you! undecided
okay o, rolex mama cheesy
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Toks2008(m): 9:39pm On Apr 11, 2017
optional1:

world of ladies undecided
beard rules my own world and not money....
Abi you wan try see grin
Beards indeed.
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Toks2008(m): 9:42pm On Apr 11, 2017
Jayceon:
Gemini

I'm proud to be a Gemini

2 Likes

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Toks2008(m): 9:49pm On Apr 11, 2017
optional1:

have a clean neat beard i will follow u forget money..

Beards will give me d peace of mind i want..

Turnoff for some ladies thats why we are never same.. If ur bae hate beards u need to shave it but if reverse is d case go and start keeping ur beards...

Oya begin follow me...lol!

By the way I just realized this thread have been hijacked by few people who have made it a chatting medium...
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
Toks2008:

I'm proud to be a Gemini
I'm also proud
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by optional1(f): 9:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, Aquarius is the humanitarian sign of the zodiac so we do "epp" a lot.
She's Aquarius & "epps" a lot of people

not all are humanitarian...
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 11, 2017
ZarZar:

Sigh. Now it's turning into something else, I'm afraid. Have you heard about this thing they call "bluetooth"? I'm not sure if it's only happening around Tshwane or not, but it kinda scared me while watching 3rd Degree the other day. Very sad.
avoid places like Sunnyside and you'll be fine
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by optional1(f): 9:59pm On Apr 11, 2017
RuggedArab:

Hahaha.... funny peeps.

cheesy
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Marinee(f): 10:01pm On Apr 11, 2017
Aderola15:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

No be person wey get heart dey suffer heartbreak nii

Marinee oooo, come here biko. The news you gave me just dey totori me based on logistics grin tongue
kikikiki... grin grin
By the way.. So many emotional sturvvz on this thread embarassed grin grin
To think you used to fight everyone in the group cuz of that wench undecided undecided
She's not worth it. All I will say is that you choose your friends carefully in the future. Don't let that bvtch bring you down.

And I see a particular recharge card- begging leader of mediocres yarning dust as usual.Mofo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
optional1:

Most are. Even those that aren't rich, feel the need to make a difference in small ways. It's the nature of the beast. Speaking of Aquarius, did you know
that Aquarius rules helpful & useful things like technology, electricity, the internet, etc? No Aquarius, no Nairaland for you, Gemini girl grin

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 11, 2017
Jayceon:
avoid places like Sunnyside and you'll be fine

Hahaha. I haven't been there in years. Too many of them who shall not be named wink
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 11, 2017
ZarZar:

Hahaha. I haven't been there in years. Too many of them who shall not be named wink
wink...and their days in SA are numbered
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 11, 2017
Jayceon:
wink...and their days in SA are numbered

lol
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 11, 2017
Marinee:
kikikiki... grin grin
By the way.. So many emotional sturvvz on this thread embarassed grin grin
To think you used to fight everyone in the group cuz of that wench undecided undecided
She's not worth it. All I will say is that you choose your friends carefully in the future. Don't let that bvtch bring you down.

And I see a particular recharge card- begging leader of mediocres yarning dust as usual.Mofo

Tigress yaff landed grin cheesy tongue

Ain't no one capable of bringing me down my pumpkin, we experience some shii to know how to deal with people. wink

Card- begging leader, lmaooooooo. Saw his side jabs but when he chop enough liver to quote us directly, we might indulge him. grin cheesy angry
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by optional1(f): 10:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
FelixFelicis:
you know you're like my sister lovelyn cheesy wink

sister ko aburo ni..

Btw can u stop calling me lovelyn.. This optional here and not lovelyn.. Lovelyn is at home please.
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by FelixFelicis(m): 10:26pm On Apr 11, 2017
optional1:

you're discussing with ZarZar? I hope you've no cause to argue grin Your eyes will soon start respirating
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by FelixFelicis(m): 10:26pm On Apr 11, 2017
optional1:

sister ko aburo ni..

Btw can u stop calling me lovelyn.. This optional here and not lovelyn.. Lovelyn is at home please.
okay optional wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Older White Lover In Delta State (Photos) / I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. / Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.