Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,711 members, 7,831,224 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

The Darker The Berry,the Sweeter The Juice..sexy Ghanian Releases Steamy Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Darker The Berry,the Sweeter The Juice..sexy Ghanian Releases Steamy Photos (5118 Views)

Steamy Photos Of Flight Attendants That Would Make You Want To Board An Airplane / Contact Me For S3x But I Don’t Take Less Than 10k- Lady Shares Steamy Photos To / Sweet: Lady With Killer Curves Sets The Internet On Fire With Her Steamy Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Darker The Berry,the Sweeter The Juice..sexy Ghanian Releases Steamy Photos by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 11, 2017
Remember Princess Shyngle who reportedly fainted some times back due to suffocation from excessive use of corsets to achieve a slimmer torso...Well, the hardwork paid off... She out her hot dark body..Guys,what are your thoughts..

Check out hotter pictures at

http://effiezy.com/uncategorized/gambian-ghanian-sex-goddess-goes-half-naked-in-new-hot-photos/

Re: The Darker The Berry,the Sweeter The Juice..sexy Ghanian Releases Steamy Photos by prospero5(m): 4:16pm On Apr 11, 2017
i think i have nothing to say
Re: The Darker The Berry,the Sweeter The Juice..sexy Ghanian Releases Steamy Photos by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
Her skin looks flawless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Darker The Berry,the Sweeter The Juice..sexy Ghanian Releases Steamy Photos by iammrjaai(m): 11:11pm On Apr 11, 2017
salivating.....!!
Re: The Darker The Berry,the Sweeter The Juice..sexy Ghanian Releases Steamy Photos by TosinDru: 11:53pm On Apr 11, 2017
BSoul1001:
Her skin looks flawless.
HD Camera + Photoshop

6 Likes

Re: The Darker The Berry,the Sweeter The Juice..sexy Ghanian Releases Steamy Photos by Sweetguy25: 1:25am On Apr 12, 2017
Chai! See as neeples stand.
Re: The Darker The Berry,the Sweeter The Juice..sexy Ghanian Releases Steamy Photos by patosky3310(m): 1:32am On Apr 12, 2017
BSoul1001:
Her skin looks flawless.

Please can I add you to our whatsapp groups to make new friends. If agreed, text ur number and name. Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Darker The Berry,the Sweeter The Juice..sexy Ghanian Releases Steamy Photos by Nobody: 1:43am On Apr 12, 2017
TosinDru:

HD Camera + Photoshop

Lol is that so
Re: The Darker The Berry,the Sweeter The Juice..sexy Ghanian Releases Steamy Photos by Nobody: 1:46am On Apr 12, 2017
patosky3310:

Please can I add you to our whatsapp groups to make new friends. If agreed, text ur number and name. Thanks

I don't give my number out like that sorry

1 Like

Re: The Darker The Berry,the Sweeter The Juice..sexy Ghanian Releases Steamy Photos by Lionessza(f): 8:15am On Apr 12, 2017
Effiezynews:

Remember Princess Shyngle who reportedly fainted some times back due to suffocation from excessive use of corsets to achieve a slimmer torso...Well, the hardwork paid off... She out her hot dark body..Guys,what are your thoughts..

Check out hotter pictures at

http://effiezy.com/uncategorized/gambian-ghanian-sex-goddess-goes-half-naked-in-new-hot-photos/

Other than the flawless skin i don't see nothing else drool at
Re: The Darker The Berry,the Sweeter The Juice..sexy Ghanian Releases Steamy Photos by patosky3310(m): 9:44am On Apr 12, 2017
BSoul1001:

Ok, pm

1 Like

Re: The Darker The Berry,the Sweeter The Juice..sexy Ghanian Releases Steamy Photos by NwannekaUloma(f): 10:13am On Apr 12, 2017
I think the oil used on d first pix will be enough for me to fry 5 eggs shocked cool

1 Like

Re: The Darker The Berry,the Sweeter The Juice..sexy Ghanian Releases Steamy Photos by cybriz82(m): 10:54am On Apr 12, 2017
BSoul1001:

dnt worry dude i av her number...i go send u d number...wait ooo.dnt move..i dey come.

4 Likes

Re: The Darker The Berry,the Sweeter The Juice..sexy Ghanian Releases Steamy Photos by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 12, 2017
cybriz82:

dnt worry dude i av her number...i go send u d number...wait ooo.dnt move..i dey come.

Lol your funny
Re: The Darker The Berry,the Sweeter The Juice..sexy Ghanian Releases Steamy Photos by cybriz82(m): 11:12am On Apr 12, 2017
all that glitter aint gold....is she clean n smell nice down there?
Re: The Darker The Berry,the Sweeter The Juice..sexy Ghanian Releases Steamy Photos by luminouz(m): 11:23am On Apr 12, 2017
BSoul1001:

Do reconsider naaaaa!!!!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Darker The Berry,the Sweeter The Juice..sexy Ghanian Releases Steamy Photos by luminouz(m): 11:24am On Apr 12, 2017
cybriz82:
all that glitter aint gold....is she clean n smell nice down there?
Goan find out...n they come to tell us!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Darker The Berry,the Sweeter The Juice..sexy Ghanian Releases Steamy Photos by Xsem(m): 11:36am On Apr 12, 2017
BSoul1001:

Lol your funny
Gimme so that I will forward it to him

1 Like

Re: The Darker The Berry,the Sweeter The Juice..sexy Ghanian Releases Steamy Photos by Doctorfitz: 1:10pm On Apr 12, 2017
Hmm. Mimzyy comes to mind.

1 Share

Re: The Darker The Berry,the Sweeter The Juice..sexy Ghanian Releases Steamy Photos by mejai(m): 1:43pm On Apr 12, 2017
dat feeling when those 2 nipplez r being sucked one after d other.
Re: The Darker The Berry,the Sweeter The Juice..sexy Ghanian Releases Steamy Photos by TosinDru: 2:49pm On Apr 12, 2017
BSoul1001:

Lol is that so
Trust me, you might be shell shocked when you see her in person

1 Like

Re: The Darker The Berry,the Sweeter The Juice..sexy Ghanian Releases Steamy Photos by TosinDru: 2:50pm On Apr 12, 2017
BSoul1001:

Lol is that so
Trust me, you might be shell shocked when you see her in person
I've been a victim

1 Like

Re: The Darker The Berry,the Sweeter The Juice..sexy Ghanian Releases Steamy Photos by lovelymusik: 2:50pm On Apr 12, 2017
Learn natural ways to remove all sexually transmitted infectipns and get rid of fibroid without surgery. Getting pregnant or being productive isn't going to be an issue anymore.
Visit to learn more http://tuthealth.easyresearch.org/fsam.html

Do you want to get rid of premature ejaculation, poor libido, low sperm count, erectile dysfunction?
Then visit
http://tuthealth.easyresearch.org/stisam.html
Re: The Darker The Berry,the Sweeter The Juice..sexy Ghanian Releases Steamy Photos by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 12, 2017
Sexy. But if your gf isn't light skinned and short or has big forehead and lip,then you're still single. *runs*

(1) (Reply)

After Fire Almost Burn Down Her House, Toke Makinwa Goes Brãless (photos) / She Is Cheating On Her B.F With Me / Do You Have Ladies Like This As Your Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.